PDA

View Full Version : Bill Spoilers 7th and 8th March

alan45
19-02-2007, 19:05
Date: Wednesday 7th March 2007Time: 20:00 to 21:00
It's June's last day before retirement and with her ex-husband Jim around, it's going to be an awkward one. Jim has come down from Manchester on the trail of a notorious drug smuggler and Sam assigns June to help him with the case. On the stakeout, he opens up to June, asking her if she really wants to marry Rod. Then, after uncovering a robbery, the pair are held hostage at gunpoint. A skeleton is found on waste ground and Lewis finds the investigation leading to his flatmate's brother.

Date: Thursday 8th March 2007 Time: 20:00 to 21:00

June is held hostage with ex-husband Jim. He tells her that he's a changed man - he loves her and wants to try again. CID locate them at the warehouse and they are freed. Back at Sun Hill, Jack hosts a leaving party for June. As the celebrations are in full swing, she slips away - but with whom, Jim or Rod?

alan45
21-02-2007, 13:29
Wednesday 7 March 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

It’s Sergeant June Ackland’s (Trudie Goodwin) last day before she retires and with her ex-husband, DS Jim Carver (Mark Wingett), walking the corridors of Sun Hill, it’s going to be an awkward one. Any plans to keep their distance from each other are ruined when DI Sam Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) volunteers June to assist Jim with his case. Now based in Manchester, Jim has followed notorious drug dealer, Pat Hadley (Tom Mannion), down to London. Determined to find out what he’s up to, Jim organises an observation on Hadley.

However, it seems Jim isn’t just in Sun Hill on police business. As the tension mounts, he opens up to June telling her that he has turned his life around, and asks her if she really wants to marry Rod? June is shocked and angered by Jim’s arrogant outburst but things soon take a turn for the worse when the investigation turns out to be bigger than expected. After uncovering a robbery, June and Jim find themselves held hostage at gunpoint…

Meanwhile, a skeleton is discovered on some waste ground and uniform are tasked to search the area. PC Lewis Hardy (Aml Ameen) is surprised when the investigation leads him to his flatmate, Tash Niles’ (Cascade Brown) brother, Rudy (James Bellamy).

Thursday 8 March 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Following the drug deal that went wrong, Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) is held hostage in the back of a van with ex-husband, DS Jim Carver (Mark Wingett). Meanwhile, June’s Sun Hill colleagues and fiancé, Rod Jessop (Richard Hope), wait in the pub for her to arrive at her leaving party.

Angry and upset, June blames Jim for screwing things up for her again by involving her in the case and putting her in danger. As Jim tries to reassure her that they will be OK, they are driven to a warehouse and tied up, their situation looking increasingly bleak. The following day, with their lives on the line, Jim tells June that he loves her and wants them to try again – he’s worked hard since they split and he can now pay her back the money she used to bail him out of his gambling debts. He tries to convince June that she needs excitement in her life, not a quiet retirement in the Cotswolds with Rod. As they struggle to stay alive, Sun Hill CID finally locate the warehouse where June and Jim are being held and they are rescued. As arrests are made, Jim and June cling tightly to one another. Ultimately, June is forced to make a decision as to which man she wants to spend her future with.

Back at Sun Hill, DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) calls a shaken June to a debriefing which turns out to be an ad-hoc leaving party where the team are waiting to toast her retirement. As the party is in full swing, June makes a quiet exit, but with whom – Jim or Rod?

pookie1968uk
21-02-2007, 23:28
cant wait to find out who june leaves with. i like rod and im sure he will make her happy but it would be fitting for her to have her happy ending with jim after they have worked together for so many years, but which one will it be??!

brooksyrules
23-02-2007, 14:29
cant wait to find out who june leaves with. i like rod and im sure he will make her happy but it would be fitting for her to have her happy ending with jim after they have worked together for so many years, but which one will it be??!

i agree it would be great. i think they would make a lovely couple again. i didnt watch when jim left the first time will some one let me know what happened i know him and june spilit up but how did he end up leaving

Abigail
23-02-2007, 17:59

i agree it would be great. i think they would make a lovely couple again. i didnt watch when jim left the first time will some one let me know what happened i know him and june spilit up but how did he end up leaving

From what I remember Jim was a gambler. June and Jim were together once. She paid off his gambling debts and they parted company. I can't remember how he left though, I assume it was under a black cloud.

Footie_Chick
23-02-2007, 18:11
I think he just went to be honest, she did pay of his debts she had to sell her house and then told him she didn't want to see him again if i remember correctly.

alan45
23-02-2007, 18:25
I think he just went to be honest, she did pay of his debts she had to sell her house and then told him she didn't want to see him again if i remember correctly.I thought they were going to make a go of it again when Jim got cold feet and left her standing there. June was prepared to give him another chance but he bottled it