PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Hollyoaks Star in Dr Who

Abi
17-02-2007, 23:50
Saturday's edition of the Sun reports that former Hollyoaks actress Elize Du Toit has been cast in Series Three.

It says the 25-year-old is to play the character Miss Dexter but does not reveal which story she will be in.

The Sun says: "The 25-year-old - who was sex bomb Izzy in the Channel 4 soap - will play baddie Miss Dexter.

"An insider said: 'She is an extremely sinister character who clashes with the Doctor after setting a trap for him.'

"Meanwhile actor Michael Sheen, who played Tony Blair in Oscar-nominated movie The Queen, is battling with Life On Mars star John Simm to play The Master."

Chloe O'brien
18-02-2007, 00:08
I remember Izzy she was married to Ben for a while.

Kim
18-02-2007, 01:04
I watched an odd bit of hollyoaks at a sleepover once, and I know who Izzy is and think that she was played by a great actress. That's an interesting plot Doctor Who have there, as well.

Footie_Chick
18-02-2007, 10:02
Yeah she did play Ben's wife, she was quite posh and used to live at the Dog with Jack and Geri when she lived there too.

Katy
18-02-2007, 12:07
yeah and went out with Ben in the video, she was good i liked Izzie. I tink she should eb good in doctor Who. Theses Hollyoaks stars are popping up all over the place now, there wasa time they werent in anything.