PDA

View Full Version : Bonkers

Bryan
16-02-2007, 19:43
Anyone watching this?

Liza Tarbuck is brilliant in this wacky drama. I love the fast paced nature of it, the weird mix-match of characters and storylines, and the relationship between Helen and Felix.

The first episode was brilliant, the second one was "what the hell is this crazy twist about"? and then last nights I seemed to have settled into it and enjoyed it.

Well written, quirky comedy drama, sad that it's only a six parter. I hope it gets another series.

samantha nixon
16-02-2007, 20:14
i watch it and i think it is quite good, and the story's are good aswell but a bit weird i think Liza and Alex are great in it but i was hoping Georgia was gonna be in it not just play the missing person

Abigail
16-02-2007, 21:25
I missed last night's episode, what happened?

Its a really good show, I like the way Liza turns to the camera every now and then. I do often wonder what the hell is going on in some scenes. But yeah, I like it.

Bryan
17-02-2007, 17:55
http://bonkers.itv.com/page.asp?partid=1

The ITV site for any fans of this drama, got a few good interviews on there, and episode recaps.

Cornishbabe
28-02-2007, 20:27
Im not to sure what I think about it. I watched teh first few eppisodes because someone I know is one of the charcters in it. But its on at the same time as hotel babylon.