PDA

View Full Version : Nightlife- 8 Part Series

DaVeyWaVey
16-02-2007, 18:41
http://www.world2do.com/w2dimages/Nightclub%20Photo%202.jpg

A brand new gritty drama series will be arriving to Soapboards. The eight part drama series which will start this Monday will follow "Nightlife" Nightclub and its staff and regular clubbers. This gritty drama will cover prostitution, sex, drugs, murder and violence. If successful with readers, a 2nd series could be commissioned.

Bryan
16-02-2007, 19:00
I cant wait for this Dave, it's been a while since theres been a fresh new idea in the scripts section, Nightlife sounds bril, I for one shall have a read

best of luck with it! :thumbsup:

Jada-GDR
16-02-2007, 20:34
OOOHHH!!! Please post as soon as possible! This looks fabby! :thumbsup:

Pinkbanana
16-02-2007, 21:40
I look forward to reading it, Dave...:thumbsup:

Abbie
17-02-2007, 00:25
OOo After you told me on msn it sounded really interesting, didnt know you posted the thread for it, well I cant wait for it to start

Jojo
17-02-2007, 11:06
Looks great Dave - looking forward to this starting!

DaVeyWaVey
17-02-2007, 13:08
Jason Wheeler- Jason is 34 years old. He is confident and speaks his mind. He is half owner of "Nightlife" Nightclub along with his wife Nicola who owns the other half of the nightclub. Jason is used to getting what he wants. He appears kind-hearted on the outside, but on the inside, he is a violent and possessive man.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/spooks/images/characters/rupert_penry_jones.jpg

Nicola Wheeler- Nicola is 30 years old. She has been married to Jason for five years and is half owner of "Nightlife" Nightclub along with her husband Jason. They both brought the nightclub after it got burnt down and refurbished. Nicola is soft, and can be easily led.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/cindy_b/char_cindybeale.jpg

Jonathan Jones- He is 28 years old and works at "Nightlife" as a bar worker. He has a heart of gold, and doesn't hold many grudges, though he likes to help people in trouble, him sticking his nose in to other people's business could land him in trouble.
http://www.footballerswives.tv/characters/chars_files/gtol_files/gtol_hl/gtol_hl_p3.jpg

Selena Hayes- She is 35 years old and is married. She is a very caring person, and likes to help anybody in trouble, though her kind nature can easily be taken advantage of.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/casualty/pastcharacters/profiles/content/images/holly.jpg

Cleo Jaimeson- Cleo is 25 years old. She has worked at "Nightlife" for 2 years as a bar worker. She has had a hard life. Her parents were killed in a car crash when she was 7 and she is currently depressed after her ex-fiancee got killed in the fire that took place at "Nightlife" nightclub a year earlier. Nobody knows the current state she's in, she likes to keep herself to herself.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/sarah_h/char_sarah_h2.jpg

Brad Southern- Brad is the "Nightlife" DJ. He is a joker and is a person who always gets embarrased one way or another. His chat up lines to women don't prove very popular, and sometimes his sense of humour can land him in serious trouble.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/casualty/pastcharacters/profiles/content/images/jack.jpg

Duncan Southern- He is the brother of Brad. He is also a DJ at "Nightlife" He is the more smarter brother out of both of them, and is known to make wise decisions. He is often helping his brother get out of bother. He is a respected man and has a high reputation, but this doesn't stop him for being there for his brother, they're like soul mates.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/casualty/pastcharacters/profiles/content/images/barney.jpg

Russell Hodges- Russell is the nightclub bouncer. He is 40 years old, and has a very violent background. He gave up a child for adoption along with his teenage girlfriend at the age of 15, after their one night stand got out of hand. He always solves a problem by using violence, but sometimes his anger can get the better of him. He is a regrettful person and is quite a worrier when it comes to awkward situations.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/dan_s/char_dansullivan.jpg

Terry Craven- Terry is Russell's best mate. He is 39 years old and is also a nightclub bouncer. He only uses violence when he really needs too. He is the opposite to Russell and can keep calm in awkward situations. He has gone through a messy divorce, and his wife took their children away to Spain. Terry hasn't seen his children of 8 and 12 since.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/max_b/char_maxbranning.jpg

Pinkbanana
17-02-2007, 13:13
Liking the sound of Nightlife even more now, Dave :)

I noticed no cross dressers in the cast list though!:hmm: lol

Abbie
17-02-2007, 13:22
ooooo sounds very interesting, looking even more forward to it now :D

DaVeyWaVey
17-02-2007, 13:32
You can click on the link for each character now so you can see what actor plays what character. :)

Abbie
17-02-2007, 13:39
You can click on the link for each character now so you can see what actor plays what character. :)

Ooo very good, and I think I know most of them

Jojo
17-02-2007, 13:46
I'm hooked already - especially with Rupert PJ on the cast list :wub: :wub:

DaVeyWaVey
19-02-2007, 11:18
Scene 1- Nightlife Nightclub (Flashback)- Night

(We hear everybody at "Nightlife" screaming. Herds of people are rushing out of the nightclub doors as a horrific fire starts to spread around the nightclub, we hear ambulance sirens as people come staggering out of the club badly injured and coughing. The fire takes hold even more and there are a series of small explosions. We see paramedics at the scene, treating clubbers and staff one by one. The camera turns to "Nightlife" bar workers Cleo and Selena)

Cleo: Where is Rob!? Where the bloody hell is he?!

Selena: He could still be in there Cleo...

Cleo: No! No he can't still be in there...I want my fiance here now!

(Cleo starts crying. Selena comforts her)

Selena: Now come on...you might be right, he must be around here somewhere..

(Cleo gets up and starts frantically looking around the crowds looking for her fiance, Rob in desperation)

Cleo: Where the bloody hell is he?!

Selena: Oh my god...Cleo! Look!

(Cleo turns to see her fiance, Rob staggering out of the flames that are taking hold of the nightclub. Cleo rushes to Rob to comfort him, but Rob clings to Cleo as he collapses to the floor in pain)

Cleo: Rob? Rob!! Quick! Selena get some paramedics here now!

(Cleo cradles Rob in her arms as he lies on the floor)

Cleo: Now come on...hang on in there babe..the paramedics are on their way as we speak..

(Rob struggles to speak)

Rob: Cle...Cle..Cleo...i..i love you..

(Rob mutters this with his final breath. He stops breathing. Cleo panics and starts screaming)

Cleo: Rob! Rob!! Speak to me...come on! Speak to me!

(The paramedics rush over as Rob lies lifeless on the ground. Cleo cradles her one love in her arms and starts screaming)

Cleo: Noo!! Noo! :crying:

Pinkbanana
19-02-2007, 11:46
:crying: Oh that is sooooo sad. Poor Cleo, I hope there are happier times ahead for her.:(

A good beginning...do we find out whether the fire was an accident or whether it was started deliberately?:hmm:

Katy
19-02-2007, 11:49
Great start Dave, cant believe we have a had a death in the first scene.

DaVeyWaVey
19-02-2007, 13:46
Scene 2- Nightlife Nightclub- Day

(It's a year on from the nightclub fire, and new owners Nicola and Jason are standing outside their nightclub)

Nicola: Well it was about time that our names were above that door...

Jason: Just seeing our names above that door cracks me a smile! This is all that i have dreamed of..owning a business...owning a service! Me and you Nic..this is our future!

Nicola: I know...we have massive plans for this place...

Jason: Yep we sure do..and no one's going to stop those plans...i'm just so glad that ******* who started the fire on this nightclub is locked up behind bars!

Nicola: Yeah..hopefully a horrific fire like that won't happen here again.

Jason: We'll make sure of it Nic..we'll have fire drills, maybe even produce more fire exits inside...anything to stop a tragedy like that fire from happening again! Why did he start it anyway?! That's what i want to know...a nightclub like this..the past owners must have been gutted watching this place burn down to the ground!

Nicola: I'm not sure...but like you said, that vile man who started that fire is locked up behind bars now..he won't be able to set foot near Nightlife again..

Jason: Come on then, let's get ready for the grand opening night, we have lots to plan! :D

(Jason has a massive grin on his face as he walks into Nightlife that is owned now by him and his wife Nicola)

Bryan
19-02-2007, 14:06
great start Dave

hmmm i wonder if Jason has anything to do with the fire, if its all he's ever wanted then maybe he burnt it down in order to make the old owners sell up... :hmm:

DaVeyWaVey
19-02-2007, 16:00
Scene 3- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(The grand opening party of Nightlife Nightclub is in full swing. Two sisters, Madeline and Abi Cromwell are standing at the bar sipping their drinks. Madeline is staring over at Jason who is helping serve behind the bar)

Abi: You haven't stopped staring at him since we've got here..

Madeline: Sorry if i can't resist him...look at him, he's bloody gorgeous!

Abi: Yeah well, i doubt anything would happen between you and him so stop the fantasies! You always stare at a man but never act on it!

Madeline: Well maybe he's different...i'm gonna go for him for once!

Abi: Oh for goodness sake Maddy! You don't even know the man...he could be married, have kids! Anyway, i thought this was just going to be a sisters night out, i thought all men would be out of the equation for tonight!

Madeline: When you visit a nightclub Abs..you have to try and pull a man...it's like the Bible! :D

Abi: Fine, go on then...try your luck...i'll just sit here on my own sipping my drink!

(Madeline confidently walks to the other side of the bar where Jason is serving)

Madeline: Can i have a bottle of vodka please?

(Jason turns and sees Madeline)

Jason: Yeah sure....would you like it on the house?

Madeline: Oooh yes please...why's my drink free then?

Jason: Well it's the grand opening night...we have to make a few exceptions to good-looking women who come here and ask for a drink!

Madeline: Do i fit into the good looking women category do I?

Jason: Yeah you do..that's why you've got a free drink!

(Jason passes Madeline her drink. Madeline sips her drink and stares at Jason)

Madeline: It's extremely hot in this nightclub...

Jason: You looked extremely hot in your outfit when you arrived in this nightclub!

Madeline: Got any air conditioning?

Jason: If you want to cool down, my office is the place to go..

(Madeline politely laughs and heads to Jason's office. Jason follows behind Madeline and slaps her bum. They enter Jason's office. Jason shuts the door)

Jason: I guess if your feeling hot...you would wanna take your clothes off...

(Madeline gives Jason a seductive look, and starts undoing her outfit)

Jason: Let me help you undo that...I insist..:D

(Jason undoes Madeline's outfit. Madeline turns to Jason and they both start kissing each other. Madeline pulls Jason's shirt off and they both fall onto Jason's office desk)

Pinkbanana
19-02-2007, 16:09
:eek: Jason...the swine! I reckon he is going to turn out to be a really dodgy guy in many ways.

diamond1
19-02-2007, 19:02
liking the new series Dave

the name gripped me straight away and the banners on your name got my attention,very good so far..

Abi
19-02-2007, 19:57
Wow, good start! That Jason is a bit of a shifty character, isn't he? Cheating on his wife, on the grand opening of the bar which is his and Nicolas "future" :rotfl: He sounds a bit evil.... I like him already :D

Abi has a good name, as well :D

Keep it up!

DaVeyWaVey
19-02-2007, 23:30
Scene 4- Outside Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Russell and Terry are the "Nightlife" bouncers. They are standing at the doors, after dealing with some drunks who have just left the nightclub)

Terry: I'm fed up of drunks! We always get them...why can't they drink some alcohol and stay sober?! Why do they have to go off track with their drinking?! Sorry for the rant Russ... well anyway, tonight seems to be going well..grand opening night and all that..

Russell: I'm bloody surprised! I thought clubbers wouldn't wanna set foot in this nightclub again after it got burnt down...but it's been refurbished...it's been a massive turn around!

(Suddenly a tipsy man called Kev Peters comes up to Russell)

Kev: Oi..i need to talk to ya! You've got some explaining to do...

Russell: Oh piss off! I've had enough of drunks tonight! Get home and get bloody sober!

(Kev punches Russell in the face)

Kev: You need to explain to me...why you done what you did!

Terry: What the bloody hell is he on about?!

Russell: I don't know...he's a bloody drunk, drunks always talk crap!

Kev: I'm not talking crap...listen to me!!

(Kev grabs Russell and punches him continually. Terry restrains Russell)

Terry: Now come on mate...go home! We don't want any trouble...

Russell: If he wants trouble..he'll bloody well get it!

(Russell punches Kev back. A full scale fight begins. Kev and Russell punching each other, but then Russell punches Kev to the ground. Kev's head starts bleeding)

Russell: You gonna cut the crap now?!

(Kev speaks in pain)

Kev: I need to talk to you R...

(Russell interrupts)

Russell: Thought not!

(Russell grabs Kev by the collar and drags him to a nearby alleyway)

Terry: Russell, what the hell do you think your doing?!

(Russell throws Kev into the alleyway and beats him until he lies unconscious. Kev is on the ground unconscious, Russell looks over him)

Russell: Thought that would shut you up!

(Russell leaves the alleyway)

Abi
19-02-2007, 23:35
I wonder what Kev wanted to tell him? :hmm:

Great stuff!

Katy
20-02-2007, 09:27
it sounded like he had something important to say. Very exciting start. I had a feeling Jason would be a bit of a player.

Great Start Dave !.

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-02-2007, 09:38
Just read this its fab well done

Skits
20-02-2007, 10:20
great work dave. me thinks we're going to be begging for a 2nd series.

DaVeyWaVey
20-02-2007, 12:38
Scene 5- Nightlife Nightclub Office- Night

(Jason and Madeline are having sex in Jason's office. Suddenly Nicola comes to the office door and tries to open it, but it's locked)

Nicola: Jason! Open this door..

Madeline: ****! Who the hell's that?!

(Jason whispers)

Jason: It's my bloody wife! Just as we were enjoying ourselves! :rolleyes: You need to hide and get your clothes back on!

Nicola: Jason...why the hell's this door locked?!

Jason: I'm coming now love...i was just busy with paperwork...you know i don't like to be disturbed...

Nicola: But it's the opening night!

Jason: Well why are you disturbing me Nic! This better be bloody important..what do you want?!

Nicola: Open this door and i'll explain!

(Jason grabs the key to his office door and opens it as Madeline hides behind Jason's desk putting her clothes back on. Nicola enters the office)

Nicola: There's a fight outside Jas...

Jason: And? What do you want me to do about it?! The bouncers are outside for a reason...to deal with the drunks and to stop fights...can't they do their bloody job properly?!

Nicola: They're trying to break it up Jas...i didn't know who else to turn too...the fight is full scale out there...somebody else needs to get out there and help!

Jason: For christ sake...i'll get out there now!

(Jason leaves the office, angry that his encounter with Madeline was cut short. Nicola looks at Jason's office desk, suspicious, there is no paperwork on his desk at all, all she can smell is perfume. Nicola leaves the office)

Bryan
20-02-2007, 13:03
i'm realling starting to like this Dave, i think your onto a winner with this, keep up the good work!

glad to see so many people are reading it, it's a brilliant script

*crosses fingers for a second season* :cheer:

Abi
20-02-2007, 13:59
Jason: It's my bloody wife! Just as we were enjoying ourselves! :rolleyes: You need to hide and get your clothes back on!

Hahaha! I should say!! :rotfl: Such a manly response there, lol!

Great stuff!

DaVeyWaVey
20-02-2007, 15:35
Scene 6- Outside Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Jason charges outside the nightclub, clearly not impressed. Nicola follows behind Jason in a hurry. Jason gets outside and sees two men violently brawling over a woman who is standing on the pavement feeling helpless)

Jason: Oh fantastic! This is all i need...i thought you two could deal with this!

Terry: We tried to boss...but they can't stop fighting! We managed to pull them apart but they just started fighting again..

Jason: Well if that's how they want it...you have to beat them down! I thought you would know that being bouncers...

Terry: Violence isn't always the answer though...

Jason: If you think that, then maybe your in the wrong job!

(We cut to the men fighting)

Man 1: I met her first!

Man 2: No i met her first!

Man 1: I brought her a bloody drink, i was getting somewhere with her..then you snatched her away from me! How could you do that?!

(The men start kicking and punching each other all over again but this time, Jason walks over to one of the men and beats him to the ground, preventing him from fighting with the other man. The woman on the pavement screams)

Woman: Get off him! Get off him!

Nicola: Jas...your overreacting! Stop it now!

CUT TO NIGHTLIFE NIGHTCLUB OFFICE:

(Madeline has finished getting changed. She tries to leave the nightclub office unseen, but she fails to realise that she has dropped her packet of cocaine on the office floor. Madeline leaves the office, and tries to blend back into the nightclub crowd, but barman Jonathan Jones has noticed her leaving the office. He becomes instantly suspicious)

Abi
20-02-2007, 15:38
(Madeline has finished getting changed. She tries to leave the nightclub office unseen, but she fails to realise that she has dropped her packet of cocaine on the office floor. Madeline leaves the office, and tries to blend back into the nightclub crowd, but barman Jonathan Jones has noticed her leaving the office. He becomes instantly suspicious)

Someones about to get caught out, big time! :ninja:

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-02-2007, 17:11
Ohhhhh this could put him in a sticky situation, fab stuff Dave :D

DaVeyWaVey
20-02-2007, 20:18
Scene 7- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Brad and Duncan Southern are brothers who are the DJs of Nightlife nightclub. Brad goes away from the dj decks and to the bar where he goes to buy himself a drink. He asks for a drink and as he's there, he becomes distracted by a sexy brunette)

Libby: Well hello..i must say you play great club music! Right up my street...

(Brad stares at Libby amazed by her looks)

Brad: Well we aim to please!

Libby: Oh you've certainly pleased me...?

Brad: Oh the name is Brad!

Libby: Well hi Brad..i'm Libby... must admit the name 'Brad' is an extremely sexy name...

Brad: Really?

Libby: Really..the name Brad makes me go weak at the knees..:D

(Libby laughs)

Libby: Anyway you play great club music...i may have to become a regular at this nightclub! No doubt i'll be seeing you here everytime i visit..?

Brad: You'll see me here everytime you visit, guaranteed!

Libby: Oh good because i can't keep my eyes off you!!

(Libby grabs Brad's drink and chucks it away)

Libby: Come on...we're going back to my place...

(Brad is clearly excited. He gets up and follows Libby out of the nightclub. He turns back to his brother Duncan and winks. We see Libby with a smirk on her face)

DaVeyWaVey
20-02-2007, 21:17
Scene 8- Nightlife Nightclub Office- Night

(Jason parades back into his office and looks behind his desk, spotting that Madeline has left. Nicola enters the office)

Nicola: What the hell was all that about Jas?! You were kicking the hell out of him!

Jason: Well what did you expect Nic eh?! I wasn't gonna stand back and watch them fight on my patch! It's bad for the reputation of this nightclub when a fight is taking place on the doorstep!

Nicola: Well it'll probably put clubbers off even more when they find out the manager of this nightclub decided to join in the brawl!

Jason: Oh just chill Nicola...your really getting on my balls!

Nicola: Yeah..well your gettin' on my bloody tits! Your behaviour is out of order..i thought you would have been a bit more mature about handling the situation!

Jason: Oh stop patronising me Nic!

(Nicola suddenly sees the packet of cocaine on the office floor)

Nicola: What's that!?

Jason: What's what!?

(Nicola picks up the packet of cocaine and holds it in Jason's face)

Nicola: Does this belong to you?!

Jason: Bloody hell! Of course it doesn't belong to me...i don't know how it got there!

Nicola: Oh stop playing the innocent act Jason..tell me the truth! Does this belong to you?!

Jason: No it bloody does not!! Christ Nicola! You think i'd be snorting that crap up my nose!

Nicola: Well it would explain why your office door was locked earlier! Sorting out paperwork? Yeah bloody right! :rolleyes:

Jason: I was!

Nicola: Funny how there was no paperwork on the desk when i came in! :rolleyes:

Jason: I tidied it up before you came in Nic!

Nicola: Stop trying to sniggle your way out of it Jas! How else would the drugs get there?! Can't have been put on that floor by magic now could it?! :rolleyes:

Jason: I don't know how it got there! I can't believe you think that i took drugs! You think i would risk our business...our livelihood for a sniffle of cocaine! I don't believe you Nic...i really can't believe that you think i would be so stupid!! I'm closing this nightclub for the night...i've had enough!

(Jason storms out of the office, a look of anger on his face. Nicola watches on, feeling slightly guilty of accusing Jason)

Bryan
21-02-2007, 18:18
hmmm, the cracks are showing in Jason and Nicola's marraige, will be intresting to see how this develops...

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2007, 18:37
Fan-tab-ulous Dave its getting very interesting

DaVeyWaVey
21-02-2007, 18:44
Scene 9- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Nightlife nightclub is closing for the night. As clubbers leave, Jonathan stares over at Jason suspiciously as Jason paces around the room continuously. Jason suddenly looks over at Jonathan)

Jason: Fancy me or something?

Jonathan: What?!

Jason: You haven't stopped staring at me! What's wrong with you?! Your meant to be doing your job!

Jonathan: No! What's wrong with you?! You've married a nice girl, you own this new swanky nightclub and all you seem to be doing is throwing it away!

Jason: What the bloody hell are you talking about?!

Jonathan: I know Jason! I know you've been cheating on your wife! Is that why your pacing around this room....guilty conscience or something?!

Jason: What?!

Jonathan: I seen her leave your office earlier...busty blonde this time was it?! Last time, it was a brunette...

(Jason charges at Jonathan and grabs him by the neck)

Jason: You better stop talking out of your **** Jonathan!

Jonathan: What i'm saying is the truth Jason! Nicola doesn't deserve to be treated like dirt!

Jason: It's none of your business what i'm getting up too, so keep your nose out!

Jonathan: Sorry i don't want to see someone as nice as Nicola get hurt by the likes of you!

(Jason grabs Jonathan by the neck)

Jason: I'm warning you Jonathan...your only an employee at this nightclub, so stop sticking your nose into my business...understand?

(Jonathan struggles to speak)

Jonathan: I...I...understand..

Jason: We've reached an agreement then!

(Jason walks away from Jonathan, more angry than ever)

Bryan
21-02-2007, 19:04
Intresting, Jason is proving to be a right nasty peice of work

I wonder if Jonathon has a crush on Nicola maybe, that would explain why he's so vocal on the subject. An affair on the cards with his boss' wife on the cards maybe?

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2007, 20:44
Fantastic stuff Dave i don't like Jason much

DaVeyWaVey
21-02-2007, 21:28
Scene 10- Outside Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Russell and Terry are leaving the nightclub because their night of bouncing has finished. Russell goes to look in the alleyway where he beat up Kev Peters)

Russell: Jesus!

Terry: What?!

(Terry and Russell look into the alleyway and see Kev still lying in the alleyway)

Russell: He's still there...that Kev bloke! He's been laying there for 4 hours! Hasn't moved an inch!

Terry: Christ Russ! What the hell did you do to him?!

Russell: Only gave him a few punches and a few kicks...

Terry: Looks more damage than that too me!

Russell: (panic) ****! I've killed him haven't I?! I've killed him!

Terry: Now Russ, don't jump to conclusions....he's probably just fell asleep..you know he's drunk and all that..

Russell: (panic) No Terry! I've killed him...look at him...he looks lifeless! Oh christ, we have to get out of here now!

Terry: No! We have to call an ambulance Russ...

Russell: And i get in deep trouble with the police?! I don't bloody think so...i'm off...

(Russell panics and runs away from the alleyway, a frightened look on his face. Terry looks at Kev Peters laying on the ground before crying out to Russell)

Terry: Russ! Wait!

(Terry chases after Russell)

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2007, 22:02
Ohhhh cant wait for more i need to know what happens

DaVeyWaVey
22-02-2007, 18:10
Scene 11- Keynes Road- Night

(Cleo and Selena are heading back to their flats after their night of bar work at Nightlife Nightclub)

Selena: Had a good night then? I thought it was quite a success for an opening night..the clubbers were just flourishing in through those doors as soon as Nightlife opened!

(Cleo becomes quite tearful. Selena notices..)

Selena: Oh Cleo! What's wrong?! I haven't upset you have I?!

Cleo: No it's not you...it's just tonight...tonight's got to me...all the memories came flooding back of the night of the fire!

Selena: Oh Cleo...i should've known! Are you ok?

(Cleo bursts into tears)

Cleo: No not really...i loved him Selena...i loved Rob but he died in my arms! :crying:

Selena: Cleo, you have to try and get over him! The harsh reality is that he's not coming back!

Cleo: I've tried to get over him! Believe you me! But i just can't...i loved him so much! I still love him now, i'm never gonna get over him! Never! :crying:

Selena: Oh come here Cleo..

(Selena gives Cleo a warming hug)

Cleo: Whoever started that fire at Nightlife, they better watch out because i'm gonna nail them sooner or later and they'll wish that they had never been born! :(

Selena: Come on Cleo...why don't you come back to my flat..?

Cleo: I don't want to impose on your family Selena..

Selena: You won't! My husband will understand, your going through a tough time, i bet your feeling lonely being in that flat on your own!

Cleo: Your right...i'm feeling lonely...very lonely...i've got no one...

Selena: Now that's not true! You've got me...now come on..come to my flat..we can have a coffee. :)

(Selena smiles at Cleo as Cleo wipes the tears from her eyes. They both continue walking towards Selena's flat)

Abbie
22-02-2007, 21:18
Finally I managed to read it all,since I finally have some free time. What a great start and sereis this already is, SO much drama already. 2? people dead already,I loved the you opened it and I really dont like Jason lol.

DaVeyWaVey
22-02-2007, 21:31
Scene 12- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(The nightclub is shut. Nicola storms into Jason's office, ready to confront him again)

Nicola: So are you gonna explain to me how those drugs got on the office floor?!

Jason: I'm growing sick and tired of this Nic...can't you just lay off the subject?!

Nicola: No i'm not gonna "lay off the subject"! I want answers Jason...this is our nightclub, this is our marriage, i thought we promised no more secrets?!

(We see Jason's face turning angry)

Jason: There's no secrets to tell! I don't take drugs and i don't know how that packet of cocaine got on the office floor ok?!

Nicola: No it's not ok! Your gonna tell me the truth right this instant!

(Jason clenches his fists as he gets more angrier than ever)

Jason: Right! You bloody asked for it bitch!

(Jason charges at Nicola and punches her in the face. Nicola staggers backwards and hits her head on the wall before slumping to the floor. Nicola lays on the floor wiping her hand over her bleeding nose, she looks terrified)

END OF EPISODE 1

Abbie
22-02-2007, 22:03
Oh My God!!!!!
How could Jason do that?!!!
Really really dont like him now

Bryan
23-02-2007, 08:24
And so the plot thickens

the bouncers have killed someone, jason has smacked nicola one and Cleo wants revenge...

bril stuff. keep it up dave!

Pinkbanana
23-02-2007, 09:26
Dave, Im back up to speed with this now, and its great....gripping stuff.

Jason....needs a good bashing I feel.....he is worse that Max Branning...he is not only a womaniser, but a wife beater now...how much worse can he get?:angry:

Jada-GDR
23-02-2007, 14:00
OOOHHHH!!! I just caught up with this, it's absolutely brilliant! more soon please!!

DaVeyWaVey
23-02-2007, 18:47
Scene 1- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(It's the morning after the night before. Jason and Nicola live above the nightclub in a flat. Nicola heads into the bathroom after waking up on the office down in the nightclub. She goes in the bathroom and looks in the mirror and sees the massive bruise on her face that was caused by Jason hitting her. Nicola stares at it for a while, she becomes tearful, she wipes the tears from her eyes, trying to not cry but the tears overcome her and she breaks down and staggers to the floor, crying her eyes out over Jason's vicious attack)

DaVeyWaVey
23-02-2007, 18:56
Scene 2- Libby's Flat- Morning

(Libby wakes up next to Nightlife DJ Brad. She looks over him and snarls in disgust as he carries on sleeping. Libby gets up and notices Brad's clothes all over her bedroom floor. She grabs them and chucks them out of the bedroom window and into her back garden. She heads downstairs with a sinister smile on her face. She goes into the kitchen and picks up a petrol canister. She heads into her back garden and pours petrol all over Brad's clothes before setting them alight. Libby laughs)

Libby: Oh dear...dear Brad! You really didn't know what type of woman you were messing with did ya?! :D

(Libby laughs knowing Brad has no other clothes with him. He'll have to head back to Nightlife Nightclub completely naked)

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-02-2007, 22:03
Fab as always dave, well done :D I despise Jason

Jada-GDR
24-02-2007, 11:39
that last one made me laugh :p

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2007, 12:39
Scene 3- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(Jason is down in the nightclub picking up empty glasses and bottles after the opening night that took place the night before. Nicola comes down into the nightclub, her bruise clearly visible. Jason starts talking to Nicola in a nice manner, as if nothing happened the night before)

Jason: Oh Nic...your up early..:)

(Nicola is speaking uncomfortably)

Nicola: Yeah..well..

Jason: Well it's not like you! I know you usually like your lie-ins...go on get back into bed..i'll make you breakfast in bed!

Nicola: No it's ok..i'm not hungry, i just thought i'd come down here and help you tidy up after last night!

Jason: There really is no need love! And anyway, you look absolutely terrible! Look at that bruise on your face...

(Nicola turns away from Jason, clearly uncomfortable. Jason edges closer to Nicola and grabs her chin)

Jason: Now we wouldn't want anyone questioning how you got that bruise on your face now would we?!

(Nicola is tearful and replies nervously)

Nicola: No..

Jason: So i think it's best that you stay upstairs while you recover from that bruise...don't you?! After all, we don't want any paranoid folk to ask questions..

Nicola: Yeah ok...i'll stay upstairs...until i recover...

Jason: Good girl! And remember, don't come back down until that bruise has dissapeared...understand?

Nicola: I understand...

(Nicola heads back upstairs. She goes back into her bedroom and crumples to the floor in tears)

Katy
24-02-2007, 13:54
not only is Jason a bit of a serial Cheater he HIT his wife !!. this is great stuff Dave, just got up to speed. I think its realy good.

Abbie
24-02-2007, 15:03
That Jason is getting worse.
Great stuff dave

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2007, 15:26
Scene 4- Libby's Flat- Morning

(Brad wakes up in Libby's double bed after sleeping with her the night before. He hears crackling noises from Libby's back garden and is horrified to look out of the window and see all his clothes on fire. He is completely naked and realises he has no other clothes to wear. Brad shouts out from the bedroom window)

Brad: Lib! What the hell do you think your doing?! Those are my clothes burning!

(Libby laughs at Brad)

Libby: Oh dear Brad! It seems you'll have to walk back to Nightlife in the nude! :D

Brad: (horrified) Libby, why are you doing this?! What have i done to you?!

Libby: I'll tell you what you've done...you've made me endure the worst experience in bed ever!

Brad: So your punishing me by burning my clothes?!

Libby: Yep...that sums it up basically...plus your a gullible prat...did you actually think that i fancied you!? Your the most ugliest man that i've ever met!

(Brad has an angry but upset look on his face)

Brad: Right that's it!

(Brad runs downstairs and into Libby's back garden naked. He shouts at Libby)

Brad: Your gonna get my clothes back now!

Libby: Sorry hun! It looks like they've gone up in smoke...no can do! :D

(Libby goes back into the house as Brad stares at his clothes burning in the fire in shock. Libby is inside and locks the doors and windows. Brad turns to try and go back inside but is unable to get in, realising Libby has locked the doors)

Brad: Libby! Open this door...

(Libby laughs at Brad from inside)

Brad: Libby! Open this door! I'm completely naked here...it's humiliating!

(Brad rushes to Libby's front door and bangs the door, hoping for Libby to let him in)

Brad: Please Libby! Let me back in...i need to put some clothes back on! I'm going to freeze out here!

(Libby laughs from the front window inside her flat. She picks up the phone and dials in a number)

Libby: Hello...police please....i would like to report a scene of indecency..:D

Abbie
24-02-2007, 15:32
O dear.
Lol that made be laugh, harsh but funny

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2007, 19:18
Scene 5- Outside Nightlife Nightclub- Evening

(Russell and Terry make their way to Nightlife for another night of standing on the door as bouncers)

Russell: Terry..i can't face it..

Terry: We have to do it Russ...

(Terry and Russell look down the alleyway where Russell viciously beat up Kev Peters. To their amazement, Kev has dissapeared from the alleyway..all there is left is a pool of blood...)

Russell: Oh ****! He's gone! :eek:

(Russell and Terry both look at each other, paniced looks on their faces)

Katy
24-02-2007, 19:37
Wheres Kev gone, and Libby you go girl, i like her style !!!

Keep it up Dave.

Abbie
25-02-2007, 15:18
Where's Kev gone, actually ive onyl just realised that they left him there!

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-02-2007, 16:13
Fab stuff again dave, really dont like Jason, vile man

DaVeyWaVey
25-02-2007, 19:08
Scene 6- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(The nightclub has opened to clubbers for a second night. Clubbers are dancing to the music. Jason is over by the bar and sees Madeline and Abi in the distance sipping on their drinks. Jason charges over to Madeline and Abi)

Jason: I need a word...

(Jason grabs Madeline by the arm and pulls her to his office. Abi follows. Jason shuts his office door and confronts the pair)

Jason: You both have some explaining to do...especially you Madeline...

Madeline: What's wrong Jason?! I gave you a good seeing too in this office...what more do you want?!

Jason: It's what you left behind that matters!

(Jason goes to the club safe and takes out the packet of cocaine to show Madeline and Abi)

Jason: Is this yours?

Abi: Err..

Jason: Don't deny it! I know it's yours...what the hell do you think you two are doing taking drugs in my club?! I could end up in deep **** because of you two!

Madeline: Look i'm sorry Jas! It obviously just slipped out of my bag...

Jason: What were you thinking?! I have a good right to go to the police to report you two for dealing drugs on my premises!

(Madeline laughs)

Madeline: You hardly seem the type to go to the police...and besides if you do, i'll just say you supplied them too me...after all, your fingerprints are all over them!

Abi: Not so smart now are you eh?!

Jason: Fine...i won't go to the police, but i'll tell you what i am gonna do...i'm gonna ban you from this nightclub!

Madeline: (outraged) What?! :eek: You can't do that! You have no right!

Jason: I have every right if your possessing drugs on my premises! Now go on! Get out and piss off!

(Madeline and Abi leave Jason's office, with angry looks on their faces. Jason pours a glass of alcohol and drinks it in one gulp)

DaVeyWaVey
25-02-2007, 19:23

(Clubbing friends Vicky, Tim and Gemma have come to Nightlife to enjoy a night of clubbing)

Gemma: Well i must say this is quite a good venue...they play good music, should come here more often...

Tim: Yeah i must say this place ranks quite high on my list...i've been to worse nightclubs!

(Gemma and Tim look over and see Vicky, a sad look on her face.)

Tim: Come on Vick! Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get that drink down you!

Gemma: I thought we all agreed to come here to forget today and have a good time...especially you Vick...you have to get over Guy, hun!

Vicky: I promised that i would forget about him and enjoy tonight, but i just can't!

Gemma: Come on let's have a dance Vick...i'm sure a boogie on the dancefloor might help you forget him!

Vicky: Well there's no harm in dancing i spose...

(Vicky and Gemma get on the dancefloor and start jumping up and down, dancing to the club music along with the rest of the clubbers. Tim has a smirk on his face)

Tim: I guarantee that this will cheer you up Vick..

(Tim gets out a tablet and puts it in Vicky's drink. Tim has just spiked Vicky's drink)

Pinkbanana
25-02-2007, 19:44
Tim the swine.....:nono:

Oh and dont get me started on that Jason.....:angry:

Really enjoying this, Dave....:D

Cant wait to see whats happened to that Kev fella......:eek:

Abbie
25-02-2007, 20:36
A spiking drink storyline interesting and shocking at the same time.
Love it

Skits
26-02-2007, 16:12
great work again dave. that libby is a bit of a psycho isn't she?

Katy
26-02-2007, 16:16
great work Dave im really enjoying this. keep it up, its great. Jason is villain of the year.

DaVeyWaVey
26-02-2007, 21:27
Scene 8- Police Station- Night

(Brad is in an interview room being questioned by police over his scene of indecency)

Policeman: I won't tell you again! What were you doing showing off your genitials to half of Crompton Street?!

Brad: I've told you it was a bloody set up! Why won't you believe me?! I've done nothing wrong, that mad woman burnt my clothes!

Policeman: Sorry but i fail to believe that...when we got to the scene, the poor woman looked terrified!

Brad: It was an act for god sake...well all i can say is that she's fooled you!

Policeman: Stop trying to wriggle your way out of this! I'm sure it wasn't a pretty sight for that street seeing your private parts, and that's why we have to take action...

Brad: Action!? For christ sake, why are you bothered about this?! You should be out there searching for the paedophiles, the rapists, the murderers walking these streets! You should be out there catching the real criminals, not dealing with someone like me who ended up half naked in public!

Policeman: We don't need a lecture on how to do our jobs, this distressed woman reported a scene of indecency, you were standing outside her front door, your private parts clearly visible....we have to act on that!

Brad: Distressed?! She wasn't distressed! She was loving every bloody minute of it and you failed to notice that! Libby wrapped you round her little finger...and you fell for her story that i went to her house to show off my private parts in an unnecessary manner!

Policeman: I've had enough of this...as this is your first offence, we're gonna chuck you in a cell for the night, hope that'll teach you lesson!

Brad: I don't deserve to be locked in a cell! I've done nothing wrong! I bet you didn't bother to look in her back garden did you eh?! You would have seen the remains of a recent fire there...i would have been proved right! The stupid cow has set me up!

Policeman: Oh shut it!

(Two policeman walk in and grab Brad and drag him to a prison cell. He fails to try and fight them off, realising he has lost the battle to prove his innocence)

DaVeyWaVey
26-02-2007, 21:47

(Jason is standing at the bar, watching Duncan djing and providing the music for the clubbers. He storms over to him)

Jason: In my office now!

(Duncan looks at Jason puzzled. He follows Jason to his office as the music keeps playing on the cd. They enter Jason's office. Jason shuts the door)

Duncan: What's up boss?

Jason: Where's that brother of yours?

Duncan: I don't know boss...i did try calling him, he knew he had his shift!

Jason: I rely on you two to provide the music for this club! You know that's a very important job don't you?! The music is what attracts the clubbers to this place!

Duncan: Yeah i know...

(Jason starts shouting)

Jason: So why is your bloody brother not here?!

Duncan: Look i'm sorry, something must have happened...and that's probably why he's not here!

Jason: When your working for Nightlife Nightclub, this nightclub must come first! I can't have unreliable working here...you must understand that..

Duncan: Yeah i do...

Jason: So that's why i'm getting rid of him...tell your brother he's sacked!

Duncan: What!? But why?! Your overreacting here! :eek:

Jason: I'm the boss...i call the shots! Now get back out there, i'm still relying on you atleast, get out there and play the music that the clubbers love!

(Duncan leaves Jason's office, gobsmacked his brother has just been sacked)

Abbie
26-02-2007, 22:23
awwwww Lol poor Brad, its still very funny

DaVeyWaVey
28-02-2007, 17:58
Scene 10- Nightlife Nightclub Toilets- Night

(Abi and Madeline are in the women's toilets)

Abi: Maybe we should just go Madeline...you heard the boss..we're banned!

Madeline: Jesus Abi! This nightclub is great! There's no way i'm getting "banned" from here!

Abi: We can't do anything about it! We have to leave!

Madeline: Nope no way am i leaving! That man can't tell us what to do! I'm staying put!

Abi: He'll end up chucking us out if we don't leave off our own accord!

Madeline: I'm not leaving this club without a fight Abi...we're gonna get revenge, and i guarantee that Jason won't be a happy bunny once he finds out what we've done! :D So are you with me or are you gonna do what that ******* says?!

(Abi rolls her eyes, realising she hasn't got much of a choice in the situation)

DaVeyWaVey
28-02-2007, 18:07
Scene 11- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Jonathan is behind the bar with Selena, trying to speak to them over the loud club music)

Jonathan: I haven't seen Nicola all day! Have you seen her about?!

Selena: No....why?

Jonathan: Oh no reason...it just seems a bit strange that's all...she's usually up and about doing something, she owns half of this club after all!

Selena: She's probably got the cold or something...it's going around at the moment...

Jonathan: Possibly..

Selena: Or she could be just relaxing...putting her feet up, making her husband do all the work! :p

Jonathan: No...there's something else...something's wrong i can feel it..

Selena: Well if your so concerned why don't you just go upstairs to her flat and see her?!

Jonathan: Yeah maybe......

(Jonathan then remembers Jason's threat)

Jonathan: No actually i won't..your right she's probably just got the cold or something..

Skits
01-03-2007, 10:11
poor jonathan, he's only trying to help and that jason has him scared to death.

excellent work again.

Katy
01-03-2007, 17:00
I know, Jason is so evil. Jonathons trying to be a good friend.

DaVeyWaVey
01-03-2007, 19:46
Scene 12- Outside Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Vicky, Gemma and Tim are all walking back from Nightlife nightclub after enjoying their night out. Vicky is all over the place, jumping up and down, squeeling as she speaks)

Vicky: Oh yeah tonight was the bloody greatest! Phwoooar! Did you see that hunky person?!

Gemma: Oh my god Vicky! Your well out of it...and i swear you didn't have too much to drink!

Vicky: I'm not well out of it! I'm just feeling on top of the world that's all!

Gemma: Something's made you feel on top of the world and i don't know what!

Tim: Well i'm just glad your happy Vik...and you've got over that prick of an ex-boyfriend!

Vicky: What ex-boyfriend?! (laughs) See i've forgot him! I don't even know his name anymore!! Wahoooo!

(Vicky jumps up and down in excitement)

Gemma: Vicky..i'm glad you've cheered up and got over Guy...but you really are acting weird, i'm concerned!

Tim: Gem...don't spoil what is a great night! You wanted to see her get over Guy, you wanted to see her with a smile on her face! Look at her, she's happy!

Gemma: Yeah..but she doesn't seem right, i know when Vicky's happy...and this isn't Vicky happy! This is Vicky acting all weird...

Vicky: You talking about me?! Why ya talking about me?! Is it coz i'm invincible?!

Gemma: Vick..your freakin' me out!

(Vicky looks at Gemma and screams)

Vicky: I'm invincible!!!

(As Vicky says this, she runs into the road and jumps up and down)

Vicky: I'm invincible!!

(A car suddenly speeds past and mows Vicky down. The car brakes. Vicky is lying motionless on the floor, blood draining from her head as she lies, eyes wide open. Gemma screams in fright. Tim looks on, a shocked look on his face)

Abbie
01-03-2007, 19:54
Oh My God!!!!! Vicky.
Great work Dave.

DaVeyWaVey
01-03-2007, 20:00
Scene 13- Outside Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(An ambulance has arrived outside Nightlife Nightclub. They have put Vicky on a stretcher and put her in the ambulance. A paramedic approaches a tearful Gemma and a shocked Tim)

Paramedic: Only one person can come in the ambulance with Vicky..

Tim: You can go Gemma..

(The paramedic accompanies Gemma into the ambulance. Tim turns away and breaks down into tears, realising the consequences of his actions)

CUT TO:

(Jason is staring at the ambulance as it drives away. He speaks to himself in anger)

Jason: This is all i bloody need! A suspicious accident taking place on my club's doorstep! It's going to ruin Nightlife's reputation, clubbers are going to be put off!! :angry:

(Cleo suddenly approaches Jason)

Cleo: Sorry Jas...but we've got another problem on our hands, the toilets have been flooded...

Jason: Christ! I don't think i can take much more of this...

(Jason goes back into the nightclub, ready to deal with the flooding in the toilets)

Abbie
01-03-2007, 20:04
I bet Tim is feeling really bad for spiking her drink and as for Jason he deserves all the trouble to cope with.
hehe

DaVeyWaVey
02-03-2007, 21:41
Scene 14- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(The club is closing for the night as the toilets have flooded and have started to seep through and flood the nightclub itself. Jason is running his hands through his hair, it's clear that he's stressed. Jason shouts in anger as the final few clubbers leave the nightclub)

Jason: I don't bloody believe this! This had to be done on purpose...someone did this! Someone did this on purpose! :angry:

(Madeline and Abi hears Jason's shouts from inside the nightclub. They both laugh)

Madeline: Come on Abs...let's go before he explodes! :D

(Madeline and Abi laugh as they walk away from Nightlife Nightclub)

DaVeyWaVey
02-03-2007, 21:51
Scene 15- High Street- Night

(Cleo and Selena are walking home after their shift at Nightlife Nightclub)

Selena: Well that was another eventful night!

Cleo: (half listening) Yeah..

Selena: I do hope that girl who got knocked down is ok though...she seemed like she was bonkers when she was leaving...

Cleo: Well drink can make you do funny things..

(Selena looks at Cleo, clearly concerned)

Selena: Are you ok?

Cleo: Yeah i'm fine! You don't need to keep asking me how i'm feeling! I'm fine ok?!

Selena: Alright..but i can't help but be concerned for my mate...you were in tears last night...i was worried about you!

Cleo: Well i'm fine now! Like you said, i have to move on!

(Selena glimpses at Cleo's hand and notices a cut)

Selena: How did you do that?

Cleo: Do what?!

(Selena grabs Cleo's hand and examines it)

Selena: That cut looks quite deep!

Cleo: I cut it on a bit of broken glass at the club ok?!

(Selena stares at Cleo, clearly not convinced. Selena pulls up Cleo's sleeves and sees cuts on her wrists)

Selena: Christ Cleo! What the hell have you done?! :eek:

(Cleo looks at Selena and starts crying)

Cleo: I can't take it anymore! I can't live my life without my fiance...i need to block out the pain of losing him! :crying:

Selena: And slitting your wrists is the answer?! Harming yourself is the answer?! Cleo..you need help...

(Selena looks at Cleo, concerned. Cleo continues to cry and breaks down into tears on the pavement)

END OF EPISODE 1.2

Abbie
03-03-2007, 11:44
Awwwww poor cleo, she must be really missing him
yet again great job Dave

DaVeyWaVey
03-03-2007, 16:04
Scene 1- A Local Hospital- Early Morning

(Vicky is lying in a hospital bed. She is in a critical condition. Gemma is keeping a bedside vigil. Tim enters, it's clear he has been crying)

Tim: (tearful) Is she gonna be ok?

Gemma: I don't know...the doctors are still carrying out some tests...they think she might have taken something down the club...Vicky wouldn't have been that stupid would she?!

Tim: Well who knows...

Gemma: Oh for goodness sake Tim! This is Vicky we're talking about here! She didn't believe in sticking needles into her body!

(Gemma turns to Tim and sees that he's been crying)

Gemma: Tim....what's wrong? Are you ok?!

Tim: Yeah...it's just the shock that's all...i watched it happen! We watched it happen! We watched Vicky being knocked down by a car! We saw her on the ground lying motionless...it's just got too me! The whole thing's got too me! :crying:

(Gemma stands up and gives Tim a comforting hug)

Gemma: I know Tim...it was awful..but we have to stay positive! Vicky's a fighter, she'll get through this....

Tim: I really hope she does...because if she don't, i'll never forgive myself! :(

Gemma: What do you mean? Never forgive yourself?!

Tim: Oh nothing!

Gemma: Tim....

Tim: Oh ****...i'm sorry Gemma...i'm so sorry!

(Gemma pushes Tim against the wall, an angry look on her face)

Gemma: Tell me what happened! :angry:

Abbie
03-03-2007, 16:09
Ooooo looks like its getting too much for Tim and gemma is onto him

DaVeyWaVey
03-03-2007, 16:15
Scene 2- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(Jason is in Nightlife Nightclub making a drink from the bar after cleaning up the flooding from the toilets. Suddenly a young elegant woman steps into the nightclub, with high heels and a fur coat. Jason stares at her, impressed by her looks)

Lydia: Hi, I'm Lydia Barnes, professional pole dancer, i understand that you hired me? :cool:

(A smile is seen on Jason's face)

Jason: Yes that's right...fancy getting your kit off and doing a rehearsal now?

Lydia: In your dreams darlin'...i'm here to entertain the clubbers not the boss!

Jason: Fine...have it your way...fancy a drink?

Lydia: I thought you'd never ask! :D

Abbie
03-03-2007, 16:38
That Jason just gets worse and worse

DaVeyWaVey
04-03-2007, 13:11
Scene 3- Brad and Duncan's Flat- Morning

(Brad returns to his and his brother, Duncan's flat after spending the night in a prison cell. Duncan opens the door as Brad is about to knock on it)

Duncan: Where the bloody hell have you been?!

Brad: It's a long story Duncan...i really don't want to talk about it! All i want is a stiff drink...

(Brad goes into the kitchen and pours himself a drink. Duncan follows him)

Duncan: Well you'll have to talk about it to the boss!

Brad: Oh ****! I forgot all about the club..trust me, i have a good excuse for not turning up for work last night!

Duncan: Well come on! Out with it!

Brad: Well like i said it's a long story but the bottom line is, i was locked in a prison cell for the night for something i didn't do!

Duncan: Oh my god! Your not being accused of anything serious are you?!

Brad: I was accused for displaying a scene of indecency...nothing serious at all but the police thought they would waste my time on me when they should be out there searching for the culprits of more serious crimes!

Duncan: Well...what led them to believe you were displaying a scene of indecency?

Brad: I was standing outside naked..

Duncan: What?! Why Brad?! :eek:

Brad: It wasn't my fault though...i'm innocent!

Duncan: How does that work?!

Brad: I picked up a woman from the club...we slept together...the next morning she burnt all my clothes and locked me outside...basically that's what happened to cut a long story short...

Duncan: Jesus Brad! Are the police gonna take it any further?!

Brad: Luckily not...they thought a night in a prison cell would make me learn my lesson! The boss will be believe me though won't he?! Don't you think that's a good enough excuse for not turning up for work?!

Duncan: Sorry Brad...but you know what Jason's like...he's not willing to hear the full story and he doesn't like lateness from staff...

Brad: Well what can I do?! I love DJing for Nightlife! I can't lose my job!

Duncan: I think it's too late Brad...he's already sacked you!

Brad: What?!

Duncan: You were late for work Brad, he doesn't want to hear any excuses over why you were...he just wants to get rid of you, being late for work was a good enough reason for him to sack you in his book!

Brad: I don't believe this! I'm pouring myself another drink!

Abbie
04-03-2007, 13:23
Awwwww poor Brad, not surprised Jason wont hear him out

DaVeyWaVey
04-03-2007, 19:58
Scene 4- Local Hospital- Morning

(Gemma is confronting Tim)

Gemma: Tell me what happened! :angry:

Tim: I'm so sorry...i'm so sorry...

Gemma: Just spit it out! What have you done Tim?!

Tim: I spiked Vicky's drink!

Gemma: You what?! :eek:

Tim: I'm sorry! I just wanted her to have a good time!

Gemma: You *******!! If she dies, i'll never forgive you! Never! :angry:

Tim: And i'll never forgive myself! I'm sorry Gem..

Gemma: I thought you were mine and Vicky's friend Tim! But your just like all the other men in the world aren't you?! God damn pricks!

(Gemma is about to leave..but Tim grabs her by the arm)

Tim: Gemma! Wait!

(Gemma turns around and punches Tim in the face. Tim falls back onto the floor, with a bleeding nose)

Gemma: Don't think your gonna get away with this...

(Gemma storms off. Tim wipes his bleeding nose, feeling more guilty than ever)

Abbie
04-03-2007, 20:19
Awww I really dont like Tim for what he has done yet I feel bad for him cos at least he feels guilty and has admitted it

Pinkbanana
04-03-2007, 20:37
Go Gemma!!! A gal after my own heart! Though I wouldnt have just punched him in the face...:sick: lol

I like Lydia alot already. I dont think (I hope not) she will take any crap from that evil little slimeball Jason...:angry:

Fab stuff, Mave, erm...I mean Dave! :D

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2007, 21:23
Scene 5- Nightlife Nightclub- Afternoon

(Selena and Cleo are down in the nightclub sipping on some free drinks from behind the bar)

Cleo: Jason won't catch us sipping free drinks will he?! He'd kill us!

Selena: Oh no don't worry about it...Jason has gone out, and Nicola, well she's as nice as pie...her and Jason make such a bizarre couple, they're complete opposites..

Cleo: Opposites attract...

Selena: I spose....anyway, we shouldn't be talking about them! We should be talking about you, i'm concerned about you Cleo...

Cleo: Christ Selena, just drop the subject before i scream!

Selena: Your self-harming for christ sake! This is serious, i think your depressed..

Cleo: Thanks! :rolleyes:

Selena: Well i'm just being honest! Losing your fiance has hit you hard, you've clearly not got over it!

Cleo: Well i clearly am not going to get over it if you keep talking about it! :rolleyes:

Selena: Please Cleo! I'm your friend, and i'm really worried about you! Go and get yourself to a doctor...

Cleo: No way! There's nothing wrong with me! I just self-harm to make me feel better!

Selena: You can't carry on like this! You just can't!

(Selena grabs Cleo's wrist, and reveals it. There are cuts and gashes all over)

Cleo: Look what your doing to yourself! Just look! :(

(Selena runs outside the club in tears. She grabs her mobile phone and calls an ambulance)

Selena: Yeah...ambulance please...Nightlife Nightclub...

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2007, 21:34
Scene 6- Nightlife Nightclub- Afternoon

(Nicola reappears into the nightclub. Her bruise caused by Jason has now dissapeared. She is horrified when she arrives down into the nightclub and sees Lydia Barnes in an elegant dress dancing around a pole. Jason is sipping on his drink, smiling at the view)

Nicola: Well what's going on here?

Jason: Oh Nic...i forgot to introduce you to our pole dancer for Nightlife, Lydia Barnes...

(Lydia smiles at Nicola)

Lydia: Nice to meet you hun..

Nicola: Pole dancer?! Did you issue this past me?!

Jason: There was no need...i own this club as well remember...

Nicola: We both own this club! We put ideas past each other!

Jason: Well this was my call! Anyway, even if i put the idea past you, i knew you wouldn't approve!

Nicola: We both run this club Jason, we're a partnership!

Jason: Just shut your trap Nicola! Your distracting me from the good view playing out in front of me! :D

(Nicola storms off, distressed)

Abbie
05-03-2007, 22:07
Jason is such a slimeball!
Great work again Dave

Pinkbanana
07-03-2007, 21:46
Gritty stuff, Dave...self harm, spiking of drinks and domestic violence...:eek:

Im really enjoying reading it..:thumbsup:

DaVeyWaVey
07-03-2007, 22:00

(Russell and Terry are still shook up over the Kev Peters situation. He has dissapeared from an alleyway after Russell brutally beat him up)

Russell: I just can't believe it Terry...

Terry: Get a grip Russell! I don't want you all going bonkers! Just forget that it ever happened, he is probably ok...he did move from that alleyway after all. He probably went to see a doctor to get checked out and has decided to stay well away from Nightlife...

Russell: I hope your right Terry! I hope your right 'coz i'm losing my marbles here!

Terry: It'll be fine!

(Suddenly a clubber walks past Russell and Terry as they are about to go into Nightlife Nightclub)

Clubber: Want this paper?

(The clubber passes Terry the local paper)

Terry: Thanks mate..

(The clubber goes into Nightlife Nightclub. Terry stares at the front page, clearly in shock)

Terry: Jesus Christ!

Russell: (concerned) What is it?!

Terry: Your in deep **** Russell! Kev Peters is on the front page...as a missing person!

Russell: Oh bloody hell!

Terry: And if he made the local paper, it means that Kev lived locally...

Russell: Oh no! I'm gonna get caught aren't I?! I'm gonna get arrested, locked up, i'll never be able to see daylight again!

(Russell falls to his knees in distress)

Terry: Calm down Russell! Don't jump to conclusions!

Russell: He's a missing person Terry! He's probably lying in a ditch dead somewhere after what i did to him!

Terry: Oh christ Russell, it gets worse.....it says in this article that Kev has a wife and child...they're devastated according to this report...what have you done Russ....what the bloody hell have you done!

(Terry looks at Russell angered. Russell looks on in complete despair)

DaVeyWaVey
07-03-2007, 22:14
Scene 8- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(It's the next morning. The police have turned up at Nightlife Nightclub to investigate Kev Peter's dissapearance)

Police 1: We understand that Kev Peters came to this nightclub before he dissapeared..

Nicola: Oh right...well...i don't actually keep a record of who comes in and out of here or anything...

Police 1: Well we know for a fact that he came here...

Nicola: Well i had no idea! It's absolutely awful that he's dissapeared! Do you have any idea where he might have gone?!

Police 2: No not at the moment...we thought we would trace his final footsteps before he dissapeared..and he came here shortly before he dissapeared..

Nicola: Well sorry i don't anything...me or my husband, Jason..

Police 2: Do you think any of your staff would have seen him about on the night?

Nicola: Erm..well there are the Nightlife bouncers...Russell and Terry...they're the most likely people to have seen him on the night as they can recognise familiar faces for just standing on the door..

Police 1: Thanks..we might actually get somewhere questioning them...what time will they be here?

Nicola: Oh they won't be long...should be down in the next half hour or so..

Police 1: Well that's ok..we'll wait if you don't mind..

Nicola: No...that's no problem at all..fancy a drink from the bar?

Police 1: Oh yes please, a vodka and tonic for both me and my fellow colleague..:D

(The two police officers sit down at one of the booths. Nicola goes to the bar and pours them both vodka and tonics)

Pinkbanana
07-03-2007, 22:20
They are dodgy coppers, drinking on the job! :eek:

Interested to know more about this Kev Peters, and what has happened to him....I dont believe he is dead...

DaVeyWaVey
08-03-2007, 22:22
Scene 9- Selena's House- Morning

(Cleo has stayed over Selena's house for the night. The ambulance turned up the night before for Cleo. Cleo enters the kitchen to confront Selena over why she called an ambulance for her)

Cleo: So you have some to explaining to....why did you do it eh?!

Selena: I did it because i'm worried about you! I'm concerned about you...can't you see what your doing to yourself!? Your self harming for god sake! Your damaging your own body!

Cleo: It makes me feel better! It makes me cope! It's none of your business what i do to myself!

Selena: It is my business when my best mate is self harming!

Cleo: Oh shut your trap and bloody change the subject! I'm sick and tired of you moaning over me all the time!

Selena: Can't you see what your doing to yourself?! Can't you see that i'm trying to help you?!

Cleo: By calling an ambulance for me and it turning up in front of the clubbers and staff?! You humiliated me! How could you!?

Selena: Oh Cleo...for goodness sake...who cares about your image and how you look to other people?! You obviously don't...self harming yourself and all that...

Cleo: I told you to change the subject you stupid bitch!

(Cleo slaps Selena around the face. Selena slaps her back. Suddenly Cleo's rage boils over and she pounces on Selena. They both fall to the kitchen floor and start having a catfight. Selena yelps as Cleo pulls her hair, but Selena manages to kick her off. Selena gets back up from the floor and looks down at Cleo on the floor)

Selena: Your the stupid bitch! I'm trying to help you and you don't even realise it!

(Cleo runs outside the front door and travels back to her house. She cries all the way home and heads up to her bathroom, to take an overdose of pills. We cut back to Selena's house where she is sat down, recovering from her catfight with Cleo)

DaVeyWaVey
08-03-2007, 22:33
Scene 10- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(Brad is horrified that he has lost his job and has rushed to Nightlife to explain to Jason what happened)

Brad: Jason! I need to talk to you..

Jason: I don't have time to exchange words to a moron like you!

Brad: Please! I need to explain why i didn't turn up for work the other night...

Jason: It's too late now! I don't accept any explanations or excuses! When your late, your late! And that means the sack!

Brad: But please! I have a valid reason, i was locked in a prison cell for the night!

Jason: An even better reason for me to sack you...i don't want a criminal working for me!

Brad: It was a miscarriage of justice, i was accused of displaying a scene of indecency when it wasn't my fault!

Jason: So what.... someone forced your boxers down did they?!

Brad: Yes...she nicked them and burnt them and i was left completely starkers!

Jason: Oh don't speak crap Brad! You've been sacked because you failed to turn up for work...that's it...done and dusted, your sacked so you can get out!

Brad: But please reconsider...

Jason: Get out Brad before i lose my temper!

Brad: Ok..

(Brad walks out of the nightclub, devastated and angry that he has lost his job)

Abbie
09-03-2007, 17:42
Kev! missing person.....well this is getting very interesting

DaVeyWaVey
09-03-2007, 22:35
Scene 11- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(Russell and Terry arrive down Nightlife Nightclub and are confronted by the police)

Police 1: Are you both the bouncers of this nightclub?

Terry: Yeah that's right....what's wrong? What's this all about?!

Police 1: We're investigating the dissapearance of a man going by the name of Kev Peters...we understand that he came here on the night he dissapeared, do you think you would have recognised this man on the night in question?

Russell: (nervous) Well...no...we don't know anything...sorry..

Police 2: How are you so sure? (gets a photo out of his pocket of Kev Peters) This is Kev Peters here...do you recognise him?

Russell: Nope..sorry..

Nicola: Oh come on...you must recognise him...you can usually identify familiar faces, didn't this Kev Peters cause trouble for you on the night he dissapeared?! I remember you moaning about it too me...:rolleyes:

Russell: No..sorry, we don't recognise him ok?! There were lots of people causing trouble on the night he dissapeared...why are you questioning me anyway!? Have i done something wrong!?

Police 1: Oh...don't be so silly...it's just police procedure...we'll be questioning everybody who may have come into contact with Kev Peters on the night he dissapeared..

Russell: (paranoid) Well you've questioned me...so do you mind if you just leave me alone?! Just leave me alone yeah...i've done nothing wrong! Nothing! I swear!

(The police look at Russell suspiciously. Russell is beginning to crack under the pressure, his face sweating and his speech of a nervous tone)

Police 1: That's all for now...but we will be back in touch soon...

(The police leave the nightclub)

DaVeyWaVey
09-03-2007, 22:43
Scene 12- Brad and Duncan's Flat- Afternoon

(Brad rushes back into his and Duncan's flat, clearly angry that Jason has sacked him from Nightlife Nightclub. Brad storms into the living room where Duncan is drinking a can of beer)

Brad: I don't bloody believe it! He sacked me and he didn't give me a chance to explain!

Duncan: I knew it Brad...the boss doesn't appreciate hearing excuses!

Brad: I'm so angry though, i loved working for that club...i just feel like getting back at him, i'm so bloody angry! :angry:

Duncan: Now come on Brad! Don't think about doing anything stupid, you know not to get on the wrong side of the boss or there will be consequences, i thought you would have learnt that from last time!

Brad: Last time was different! I'm gonna rob the nightclub Duncan...

Duncan: Have you gone completely mad?!

Brad: I'm gonna raid the safe...and nick the nightclub money, i won't give it back until Jason hears me out and gives me my job back! The safe will be empty...he won't have a choice!

Duncan: No...Brad! Your talking ridiculous here! Leave it too me, i'll make sure that you get your job back one way or another...

(Duncan looks on determined)

Abbie
09-03-2007, 23:32
What!!!!!!! IS he mad. does he not know what Jason is like?

DaVeyWaVey
10-03-2007, 18:58
Scene 13- Cleo's House- Evening

(Selena has decided to apologise to Cleo over their fight earlier. She has knocked the door several times, but no one has answered. She has now broken the window and forced her way into Cleo's house, shouting her name)

Selena: Cleo! Cleo!! Are you here?!

(There is no answer. A worried look crosses Selena's face)

Selena: I came to apologise Cleo...i'm sorry about earlier, out little fight was just childish..i want to sort things out!

(Selena heads upstairs..)

Selena: Cleo? Are you here?! Look, i'm sorry ok...i promise that i won't keep going on about you self-harming! I'm just concerned that's all..

(Selena looks in all the rooms upstairs. Selena then curiously enters the bathroom where she sees Cleo lying unconscious on the floor with a empty bottle in her hand)

Selena: Oh jesus Christ! What the hell have you done Cleo?!?! You stupid, stupid girl!

(Selena runs downstairs to the phone in a panic and rings an ambulance)

Abbie
10-03-2007, 19:05
No no no what has Cleo done, she must be really depresed, good work dave

DaVeyWaVey
10-03-2007, 19:06
Scene 14- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Lydia has just finished performing her pole dancing routine to the clubbers. She has just left nightlife, but is suddenly approached by a hooded man who knocks her down. Lydia screams)

Lydia: Oi! You!

Hooded Man: Shut up! Give me what you got or you'll get a good kick in!

(Lydia panics and empties her pocket giving the hooded man her mobile phone and all her money)

Lydia: Here! Just have it and piss off!

(Jason suddenly runs out of the nightclub after hearing Lydia's scream)

Jason: Lydia! Are you ok?!

(The hooded man looks at Jason and runs away. Jason runs over to Lydia's aid)

Lydia: I'm fine Jason...honestly..

Jason: What did he take off you!?

Lydia: My mobile and my money...don't worry...i'll replace my phone, and i've got more money..

Jason: Come on...come back in the club..you look shaken up...i'll get you a drink on the house so you can calm your nerves. :)

Lydia: Thanks Jason. :)

(Jason and Lydia smile at each other before heading back down into Nightlife Nightclub)

DaVeyWaVey
11-03-2007, 16:16
Scene 15- Cleo's House- Night

(The ambulance have arrived to take Cleo to hospital after Selena found her lying on the bathroom floor)

Selena: She will be ok won't she?! She will...she just has to be!

Paramedic: We don't know if she will be ok yet i'm afraid, we have to get her to hospital as soon as possible! You can come in the ambulance if you like, there's a space for you...

Selena: Thanks...i just hope for the life of me that Cleo pulls though! She's still young...she has her whole life ahead of her still..

(Selena follows the paramedics to the ambulance where the paramedics put Cleo in the ambulance on a stretcher. Selena gets in the ambulance and sits beside a unconscious Cleo, while the paramedics get in and drive the ambulance away)

END OF EPISODE 3

DaVeyWaVey
11-03-2007, 16:34
Scene 1- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Lydia is in Jason's office sipping on a glass of wine to calm her nerves after she was mugged. Jason steps out of his office, the nightclub is closing for the night. Duncan comes up to Jason after finishing DJing for the club for another night)

Duncan: Jason...i need to talk to you...

Jason: Is it urgent? Because i have other things to attend too!

Duncan: Yes it is urgent...

Jason: If it's about that soddin' brother of yours...i wouldn't bother wasting your breath!

Duncan: It is about my brother actually...the bottom line is i want him to have his job back!

Jason: Excuse me but have you forgotten who's in charge here?! I am! And i choose who is employed here and who is sacked here! It's not up to you to decide if you want your brother to have his job back, it's up to me!

Duncan: I know that! I'm just saying, can you reaccess the situation please?! Brad is truly sorry that he didn't turn up for work..but it was just a one-off! Surely you can give him another chance!?

Jason: No i can't give him another chance...if any of my staff put one foot out of line, i get shot of them! Simple as that! You can't make me change my mind, your brother is sacked...that's that!

Duncan: But you haven't even heard his side of the story!

Jason: I did actually....scene of indecency...that incident was in favour of my decision to sack him even more! Because the scene of indecency that he was arrested for just proves how much of a first class prat he is!

Duncan: Don't you dare call my brother a first class prat! You know nothing about my brother, all you did was employ him!

Jason: Well don't you dare try and make me change my mind! Your brother is sacked, that's it...end of story...now piss off before you end up with a bruise on your face!

(Duncan storms out of the club, horrified. He speaks to himself outside the club)

Duncan: That's it! If my brother isn't going to be employed here anymore, that means i'm not gonna be employed here anymore either! Jason will need to hunt down some new DJs for Nightlife because i'm going on strike! :D

Abbie
11-03-2007, 19:59
Awww poor cleo and a strike on jason's hands :hmm: that will cause him problems :D
Keep up the good work :)

DaVeyWaVey
12-03-2007, 22:16
Scene 2- Nightlife Nightclub Office- Night

(The nightclub has closed. Lydia is sipping on another drink. Jason is sat at his desk)

Jason: You can stay here the night, you know, if you want too..

Lydia: No i think it's best if i get off...i have got a home to go too after all..

Jason: No...please...i want you to stay!

Lydia: Why? You've got a wife waiting for you upstairs..

Jason: I don't care about my bloody wife! She can wait!

Lydia: What are you getting at Jason!?

Jason: What i'm saying is that..well, it's just me and you...the nightclub's closed...my **** wife is upstairs in bed, and it's just me and you in here...in my office..

(Jason gets up close behind Lydia and kisses her on the cheek)

Lydia: No Jason! We can't do this...i've got a home to go too!

Jason: Come on Lydia..where's your sense of fun...we can do it on my desk...right now!

(Jason grabs Lydia and forces her on his desk. Lydia struggles, trying to break free)

Lydia: No! Jason, please!! I don't want this!

Jason: Yes you bloody do! I'm all excited now so you've gotta give me some!

Lydia: No Jason! No!!

(Lydia struggles to break free. Jason is overpowering Lydia, holding her down by her arms. Jason violently rips Lydia's clothes off)

Lydia: No please Jason! I don't want this!

Jason: Yes you bloody do!

(Jason strips off and gets on top of Lydia, refusing to let her go. Lydia screams.)

Lydia: I don't want this!! :crying:

(We see Lydia's face, tears in her eyes as Jason forces himself on top of her. He is breathing heavily, enjoying what he's doing)

DaVeyWaVey
12-03-2007, 22:31

(It's the morning after the night before. Jason wakes up from his office chair, realising that he raped Lydia the night before. We cut to Lydia outside the nightclub, she is crying over the ordeal she has suffered)

Pinkbanana
12-03-2007, 22:33
Oh that Jason is a total git! :angry:

I have my fingers crossed that Cleo is going to be alright....

Great stuff as per usual, Mave...erm..I mean, Dave! Very powerful...:thumbsup: lol

Abbie
13-03-2007, 21:19
wow! Great work and Jason is getting so much worse

DaVeyWaVey
13-03-2007, 21:50
Scene 4- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(Nicola comes down into the nightclub where she sees Jason at a booth, clearly tired and distressed)

Nicola: Are you ok?

Jason: Oh Nic...course i am..

Nicola: You didn't come to bed last night!

Jason: I had other things to worry about alright?! I'm sure you survived without me..

Nicola: It wasn't the same...the bed felt empty, felt cold without you in it..

(Nicola sits on Jason's lap and kisses him. Jason pushes Nicola off)

Jason: Just get lost ok!? I'm not in the bloody mood...

Nicola: Gosh! You are tired aren't you?! Your never usually this grumpy in the mornings!

Jason: Just shut up Nicola before i batter your face in! :angry:

(Nicola looks at Jason terrified, her eyes start welling up with tears. She speaks nervously)

Nicola: I heard screaming down here last night...

Jason: You must have dreamt it because i heard no screaming!

(Nicola looks at Jason suspiciously before heading back upstairs. She decides not to question him any longer because she is too terrified that Jason might hit her again because of asking too many questions)

DaVeyWaVey
13-03-2007, 21:59
Scene 5- Local Hospital- Morning

(Cleo is in hospital being treated by doctors after she took an overdose. Selena is outside the hospital, she has decided to ring fellow barman, Jonathan to tell him what has happened)

Selena: Hello..Jonathan..it's Selena..

(We cut between their telephone conversation)

Jonathan: Selena...i wasn't expecting you to call...what is it?

(Selena becomes tearful)

Selena: I don't know how to say this, but well Cleo, she has done something very stupid!

Jonathan: Why? What has she done?! What's happened?!

Selena: She's took an overdose Jonathan!

Jonathan: Jesus! What the bloody hell was she thinking?!

Selena: It's all my fault Jonathan! Me and Cleo had a fight...she took an overdose because of me!! :crying:

Jonathan: No Selena! Don't you dare blame yourself! Is she going to be ok?!

Selena: I don't know...the doctors are carrying out tests...they're trying their best! I just hope for the life of me that she pulls through! She has her whole life ahead of her Jonathan, she doesn't deserve to chuck it away! :crying:

Jonathan: Are you at the local hospital? 10 minutes away from Nightlife?

Selena: Yeah that's right...that's the one..

Jonathan: Right! I'm coming right over..

Selena: Oh Jonathan...get here as soon as you can! :(

Jonathan: I will...don't worry...

(Jonathan hangs up. Selena wipes the tears away from her eyes. She walks back into the hospital and is approached by a doctor)

Doctor: Are you Cleo's work friend?

Selena: Yeah that's right...what's happened?!

Doctor: We've got some good news.. Cleo is going to pull through, she'll be conscious in a few hours...

Selena: Oh thank you doctor! Thank you! :)

(Selena hugs the doctor in delight, smiling at the good news)

Abbie
13-03-2007, 22:01
:cheer: Celo is going to be fine :) and Nicola should really leave that Jason

DaVeyWaVey
14-03-2007, 22:26

(The nightclub is open for another night. Nicola is at the bar, helping serve drinks, while Cleo is recovering in hospital. A man, Jimmy Johnson is sitting at a booth examining Nightlife all over. He eventually comes up to the bar and orders a drink)

Jimmy: Well, i must say your looking pretty nice tonight...

(Nicola innocently laughs)

Nicola: Oi..stop it..my husband is over there!

(Jimmy looks over and sees Jason on the phone. He looks back)

Jimmy: Can I have a vodka please?

Nicola: Yeah..sure, coming right up!

Jimmy: What's happening with the music tonight?! A nightclub can't have any music!

Nicola: Well the DJ brothers haven't turned up for work tonight for some reason, i don't know why, but it isn't the same...we aren't getting the same amount of clubbers tonight..i guess the music in a nightclub plays a big part! :(

Jimmy: Yep, music is essential! I would help you out, but well, i don't want to hang around..

Nicola: So your not gonna become a regular here then?

Jimmy: Nah i don't think so...unless you want me to become a regular?

Nicola: Well the more clubbers in this place, the better! :D

(Nicola and Jimmy smile at each other as Nicola passes Jimmy his drink)

Pinkbanana
14-03-2007, 22:40
Oh is Nicola going to get together with Jimmy?! :hmm:

I hope soooo, as he has to be an improvement of the horrid Jason...:thumbsdow

Cleo is going to be fine and dandy....thats great stuff...:cheer:

DaVeyWaVey
14-03-2007, 22:45
Scene 7- Duncan and Brad's Flat- Night

(Duncan returns to the flat where Brad is eating some toast)

Brad: Shouldn't you be down the nightclub djing?

Duncan: Nope, no bloody way am i going back down that nightclub!

Brad: Why not?!

Duncan: I made a promise to you Brad that i would get your job back...and you would be back on the dj decks with me as soon as you knew it, but well, it didn't work...i'm sorry..

Brad: I knew it wouldn't work, Jason's awkward! It's hard to make him see things from your point of view! What i want to know is why your not down that nightclub now djing?!

Duncan: I'm not down there because your not down there!

Brad: Sorry...i don't follow you...

Duncan: We're brothers Brad! We DJ together, if it's just one of us Djing down there, it's not the same! If your not working down Nightlife anymore, then i'm not either! I'm going on strike and making Jason's life that little bit harder! :D

(Brad looks at Duncan, gobsmacked by his revelation)

Abbie
14-03-2007, 22:46
Aww Nicola seemed really happy then, but Jason wont be too happy with that Jimmy

DaVeyWaVey
15-03-2007, 22:06
Scene 8- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Jason goes outside Nightlife where he witnesses Duncan and Brad turning groups of clubbers away from the nightclub)

Brad: Yeah...sorry...a grisly murder happened here a few weeks ago, the owners are carrying on like nothing ever happened..but it did, apparently the killer attacks clubbers with long blonde hair..

(The clubbers with long blonde hair look at Brad terrified, then turn and rush away. Jason has witnessed this, and is horrified)

Jason: What the bloody hell do you think your doing?!

Brad: What does it look like?! Your not giving me my job back so i'm turning clubbers away from your nightclub until you reconsider and i can return to my rightful job as DJ!

Jason: You bleedin' ****! Get off my patch now, both of ya! Before i kick the crap into you!

Duncan: You don't scare us Jason, i bet your desperate now aren't ya eh?! No DJs at the nightclub...means no music at the nightclub, that isn't much of a turn on for clubbers now is it eh?!

Jason: Piss off before i do something i regret!

Duncan: You know where we live so when your ready to give us our jobs back, just give us a knock! :D

(Duncan and Brad walk away from Jason. Jason is mortified. We cut to Nicola and Jimmy who are outside the nightclub also)

Jimmy: Are they the DJs who got sacked from here?

Nicola: Yeah they are...

Jimmy: Well aren't you gonna get 'em back on side?!

Nicola: But my husband says we shouldn't give them their jobs back!

Jimmy: Sod what your husband says, he doesn't control your life does he?! Your not gonna find many DJs round here, i'd get them back while you can, like i said, a nightclub is crap when there's no music!

Nicola: I don't know..

Jimmy: Bloody hell, does your husband have a hold over you or something?!

Nicola: No! Course he don't!

Jimmy: Then give them their jobs back..

(Nicola builds up her confidence and chases after Duncan and Brad)

Nicola: Guys, wait!

Brad: What?!

Nicola: You've got your jobs back! :)

(Duncan and Brad look at Nicola shocked, then look at each other and smile gleefully at the good news)

DaVeyWaVey
17-03-2007, 17:14
Scene 9- Lydia's House- Morning

(Jason has tracked down Lydia's house. He knocks on her door, determined to confront her over him raping her the other night. Lydia opens the door, she looks a terrible state. Bags under her eyes, it's clear she has been crying. Lydia opens the door and looks at Jason, terrified)

Lydia: Oh my god! No! Not again, please not again!!

(Lydia tries to shut the door on Jason but he violently barges through into Lydia's house)

Lydia: Pleasee...not again! Please! :crying:

(Lydia starts crying again. Jason shuts the front door)

Jason: I haven't come here to rape you again! I've came here to make sure that your gonna keep that big gob of yours shut! Don't think about breathing a word of me raping you to anyone..or i'll do more than just rape you next time!

(Jason grabs Lydia and violently pushes her against the wall. Lydia staggers to the floor in pain and in tears. Jason looks over her)

Jason: To make me feel less guilty about all of this..i'm giving you all this...you better be thankful..it came out of the club safe, it came out of the profit of my nightclub!

(Jason chucks the load of cash at Lydia's face)

Jason: Now use that money to get over what happened and rebuild your life again, i don't expect to see you step in my nightclub again!.... Chow! :cool:

(Jason opens the front door and shuts it behind him. He leaves with a smile on his face)

DaVeyWaVey
17-03-2007, 20:20
Scene 10- Local Hospital- Morning

(Selena and Jonathan are at Cleo's bedside. Cleo is now awake and is in hospital, recovering from her overdose)

Selena: You gave us all a real fright you know..

Cleo: You seem to be the only two people who gave two ****s! I don't see anyone else from Nightlife here, do you?!

Jonathan: No one else knows that you tried to kill yourself! It's only us!

Selena: If the whole of Nightlife did know, i can assure you that they would be rallying round this hospital bed right now thanking their lucky stars that your still alive!

Jonathan: You were really really stupid taking an overdose, you know that don't you?!

Cleo: Oh stop patronising me! I just wanted to end it all..

Selena: You still don't feel like that now do you?!

Cleo: Oh just piss off both of you! I want to be left alone....

Jonathan: We'll check up on you later!

Cleo: Stop treating me as if i'm a child who can't look after themselves Jonathan!

(Jonathan and Selena are about to leave the cubicle when Cleo starts viciously shouting at Selena)

Cleo: Why did you have to call an ambulance eh!? Why couldn't you have just left me to die!?!

(Cleo turns over on her hospital bed angry. Jonathan and Selena leave the cubicle, tearful. A doctor approaches them)

Doctor: Is Cleo bearing up ok?

Selena: No she's not bearing up ok! Don't you see what she's got?! She's got depression!

Doctor: She seemed fine when she came round..

Selena: Well she's not fine now! She's depressed...and i hope you keep her in here on medication until she gets better!

(Selena storms off. Jonathan chases after her, as the doctor looks on)

Abbie
18-03-2007, 21:35
Just caught up, Great work Dave and it is possible for that Jason to get any worse?

DaVeyWaVey
18-03-2007, 21:36
Scene 11- Terry's House- Afternoon

(Terry is sat down on the sofa watching the news on television. Suddenly a picture of Kev Peters is shown)

Newsreader: In other news, missing person Kev Peters has been found on the outskirts of London just before lunchtime. The ambulance arrived on the scene and the man is now in a critical condition...

(Terry is glued to the television, clearly shocked by the revelation)

Terry: Jesus Christ!

(Terry runs to the phone and rings Russell. The scene cuts between them talking on the phone)

Terry: Jesus Russell! Are you watching the news?!

Russell: No...why? What's happened?!

Terry: They've found Kev Peters on the outskirts of London, he's in a critical condition in hospital!

Russell: Oh my god! :eek:

(Russell drop the phone in shock. He looks on, a complete look of horror on his face)

Abbie
18-03-2007, 21:38
So Kev is back on the scene and I thought the news said he was in a stable condition :hmm:

DaVeyWaVey
18-03-2007, 21:55
Scene 12- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Jason and Nicola are up in their flat above the nightclub, after another night of work)

Nicola: It was not a bad night was it hun?

(Jason turns round to Nicola in a rage)

Jason: Why did you go behind my back?

(Nicola looks at Jason, frightened)

Nicola: What do you mean?

Jason: You know what i bloody well mean! Giving the Chuckle Brothers their jobs back! :angry:

Nicola: Brad and Duncan?!

Jason: Who else would I mean Nic?! You went behind my back! You gave them their jobs back without my permission! I own this club you know!

Nicola: Yeah and so do I, we're a partnership! They deserved their jobs back! Brad was sacked over such a trivial thing and that trivial thing costed us the music of Nightlife!

Jason: Don't you dare answer me back! Don't you dare!! :angry:

(Jason viciously headbutts Nicola and she falls to the floor. Nicola starts crying)

Nicola: I'm sorry...i'm so sorry..:crying:

Jason: You need to be punished for going behind my back..

Nicola: I'll never do anything like that again! Please! Don't!

Jason: I've told you time and time before..don't go behind my back! Don't piss me off...but what do you do?! You do exactly that! When will you ever learn Nicola?! :angry:

Nicola: No please no!

(Jason grabs Nicola)

Jason: I'm going to boil the kettle Nicola and i won't be making any tea!

Nicola: No...please not the kettle! Not the kettle! :(

Jason: You leave me no choice Nicola! To learn your lesson, you need to feel physical pain...

(Jason grins at Nicola, enjoying the pain he is about to put her through. Nicola cries helplessly as Jason boils the kettle)

END OF EPISODE 4

Bryan
19-03-2007, 19:15
Blooming heck! That Jason is one mad man, getting off on doing that to poor Nicola! I hope he gets his comumpance at the end of the seires! Nasty, nasty peice of work! :eek: :nono:

great stuff Dave, keep up the good work!

DaVeyWaVey
19-03-2007, 20:46
Scene 1- Terry's House- Morning

(Russell has gone round Terry's house to discuss Kev Peters)

Russell: So what the bloody hell are we gonna do Terry?!

Terry: I know this must sound hard but all we can do is sit back and wait! He's in a critical condition, there's still a chance that he may not pull through so you may still get away with it!

Russell: Jesus Terry! Don't you understand?! If Kev dies, i'll feel worse, i'll feel guilty for the rest of my life! I'll never be able to get over what i did and move on!

Terry: Well you'll have too...life goes on and all that!

Russell: Why do you make this sound like it's no big deal?!

Terry: Well i wasn't the one who beat him up was I eh?! So i shouldn't feel guilty!

Russell: But i feel guilty! If Kev dies, i'll never forgive myself!

Terry: Well he might survive, but have brain damage so he may not be able to remember what you did to him!

Russell: And that'll be better will it?! Having brain damage doesn't give you much of a life!

Terry: That's not true Russell!

Russell: Well i would still feel guilty because i would have gave him brain damage! I have no other options Terry, i have to face up to my crime and the only way i can do that is to visit Kev in hospital and face what i did to him!

Terry: Now hang on a second Russell...don't you think you'll make matters worse by visiting him!? It'll make you look suspicious..like you have a guilty conscience!

Russell: Well i do have a guilty conscience! I don't care anymore Terry, i beat someone up, possibly to death! What i've done is unforgivable, i'm gonna face up to my crime and then confess what i did to the police!

Terry: No Russell! You can't!

Russell: I'm not changing my mind Terry, i'm gonna face up to what i've done and confess!

(Russell storms out of Terry's house. Terry looks on, concerned over the actions that Russell is determined to take)

DaVeyWaVey
19-03-2007, 20:52

(Jason is down the nightclub unloading some crates and stocking them up in the bar. Nicola suddenly comes down in the nightclub, wearing her pyjamas. Jason looks at Nicola, concerned)

Jason: Oooh dear, that nasty burn on your hand doesn't look very attractive does it eh?!

Nicola: (tearful) What do you suggest I do? I can't hide my hand away from everyone can I?!

Jason: I suggest you put a bandage on your hand and say you accidentally jammed your hand in a door....you can be such a clumsy so and so sometimes..

(Jason smiles at Nicola. Nicola heads back upstairs and locks herself in the bathroom. She looks at her burnt hand and bursts into tears)

pinkles14
19-03-2007, 21:17
Oh that jason makes me mad i hope some thing bad happens to him...
keep up the good work

DaVeyWaVey
20-03-2007, 21:12

(Selena and Jonathan enter the nightclub and see Jason sipping on a drink)

Jonathan: Jason...

(Jason turns and sees Selena and Jonathan)

Jason: Where the bloody hell have you both been?!

Selena: We can explain..

Jason: Oh i'm fed up of hearing excuses! I'm sick to death of people putting their private lives before their working lives! First Brad doesn't turn up for work, now you two and Cleo did a vanishing act! What has got into all of you?! Do you have any idea how stretched we were last night?! You two and Cleo weren't in sight..you were meant to be behind that bar serving drinks, but instead me and Nicola had to juggle controlling the nightclub and working behind the bar!

Selena: We have a good explanation Jason..you've just got to hear us out!

Jason: Why should I?! I could just sack you both and Cleo on the spot right now!

Jonathan: And what good would that do eh?! If you sack us, you'd have an even bigger weight on your shoulders trying to find new bar workers! The stress wouldn't do you good Jason...i can see it now, smoke coming out of your ears! I could even describe you as a ticking time bomb..

(Jonathan smiles, enjoying winding Jason up. Jason loses his temper and grabs Jonathan and pushes him against the wall)

Jason: Don't make me mad Jonathan! :angry:

Jonathan: Wow Jason! Calm down...you look like your about to have a heart attack!

(Jason clenches his fist, he is about to punch Jonathan but he resists and steps away from Jonathan)

Jason: So where's Cleo?! :angry:

Selena: That's the thing..she tried to kill herself.. she took an overdose, i found her just in time! That's why we weren't here last night..we went with her to the hospital, her life was hanging by a thread!

Jason: And you didn't even think about contacting me?! :angry:

Selena: I'm sorry!

(Jason loses his temper, pours his drink on the floor and throws his glass bottle against the wall in a rage)

Jason: Get out!!! :angry:

(Selena and Jonathan are frightened and leave the nightclub. They've realised how violent Jason can be)

DaVeyWaVey
20-03-2007, 21:29
Scene 4- Nightlife Nightclub- Afternoon

(Nicola is sitting down in the nightclub at a booth drinking a bottle of vodka from the bar. Suddenly her mobile phone rings. Nicola picks it up, we see the bandage on her hand that was burnt by Jason. She moans in pain as she picks the phone up with her hand. She answers it)

Nicola: Hello?

Jimmy: Hey it's me..

Nicola: Jimmy? How did you get my number?!

Jimmy: Never mind that...:D I just thought i'd ring to say i'm coming down the nightclub again tonight, fancy sitting with me for a drink again?

Nicola: Erm...yeah sure...why not?

Jimmy: Good...i'll be down at around 9..so i'll get the drinks again and we can chat and enjoy ourselves..

Nicola: Yeah sounds good..ok then, see you later, bye..

(Nicola hangs up. She puts her phone down and looks on, concerned over what she is doing)

DaVeyWaVey
22-03-2007, 21:09
Scene 5- Cleo's House- Afternoon

(Cleo has just been discharged from hospital and Jonathan has accompanied her home. Cleo and Jonathan are now sitting on the sofa, both having a drink)

Cleo: I just wanted to invite you in, you know, just to say thanks for bringing me back from hospital..

Jonathan: It's ok, i'm just so glad your ok and you made a full recovery..i don't know how any of us would have coped if you died on us!

Cleo: Oh Jonathan..i regret what i said in hospital, you know, about Selena leaving me to die...i was just upset..i still haven't got over..you know, the love of my life..

Jonathan: I know...i know..i wish i could understand what you were going through, but trust me, i have no idea what it's like to lose the love of your life!

Cleo: It's hard Jonathan...really hard...i hope a nice person like you don't have to go through it..

Jonathan: We all lose someone we love Cleo, it's just the way we cope with it that effects us most..

Cleo: And i've coped with it badly, i admit that...but taking an overdose was one of my darkest days..

Jonathan: I understand that Cleo, taking an overdose was just your way of coping, but genuinely, did you wish that you died?!

(Cleo looks uncomfortably)

Jonathan: Do you wish you weren't here now?!

Cleo: No..i regret what i did! I'm not gonna take another overdose trust me...i'm glad i pulled through, i'm glad i'm still here now!

Jonathan: Good because i hate to see you upset...i really hope you get over your ex-fiance dying Cleo..

Cleo: I hope so too...:)

Jonathan: If you ever want to talk about it, i'm willing to listen..:)

Cleo: Thanks Jonathan..your really sweet..

(Cleo suddenly leans in and gives Jonathan a tender kiss)

DaVeyWaVey
22-03-2007, 21:32
Scene 6- Hospital- Afternoon

(Russell has turned up at the hospital where Kev Peters is being held. He has lied to doctors saying he is a relative of Kev Peters. He has gone into the cubicle where he sees Kev wired up to machines, he is in a critical condition. Russell looks at Kev for a while, seeing the horrible state he is in. Russell suddenly breaks down on the floor in tears, facing up to what he has done to Kev and what state he has put him in)

DaVeyWaVey
23-03-2007, 23:14
Scene 7- Cleo's House- Afternoon

(Cleo leans in and gives Jonathan a tender kiss. Jonathan pulls away from her, surprised over the advances that she is making towards him)

Jonathan: Jesus Christ Cleo!

Cleo: What?! I thought this is what you wanted..

Jonathan: No this is not what i want! I only picked you up from hospital and brought you to your home because i was concerned for you! I only see you as a friend Cleo..

Cleo: Well you certainly fooled me...you were showing me the signs Jonathan! Your gagging for me!

Jonathan: No Cleo! I'm not gagging for you, and your not gagging for me either, your just on the rebound from your dead fiance!

Cleo: How can you say that?!

Jonathan: I'm leaving Cleo...i think i've been a bit over friendly to you..i only came back to yours to share a drink and chat to you as a friend but you took things too far! You spoiled things!

(Jonathan heads to the front door. Cleo chases after him)

Cleo: No Jonathan, please stay! I think i love you..

Jonathan: Don't talk crap Cleo! I'll see you down Nightlife later..

(Jonathan leaves Cleo's house through the front door. He shuts the front door behind him. Cleo looks on, upset)

DaVeyWaVey
23-03-2007, 23:18
Scene 8- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(The nightclub has opened for another night. Jonathan and Selena are behind the bar serving clubbers with drinks. Jason suddenly comes up to Selena)

Jason: I've tried contacting Cleo..

Selena: I don't know what's happened Jason! I'm sorry she hasn't turned up for work, maybe she's still not feeling up to getting back behind this bar again, she has just been discharged from hospital!

Jason: But we need her here! I've tried calling her numerous times but she isn't answering! What the hell is she playing at!?

(Jason walks off in a huff. Selena looks on, concerned)

Chloe O'brien
23-03-2007, 23:41
Oh no don't say Cleo has done anything stupid because of Jonathan. Arrgghh he's such a rat.

DaVeyWaVey
24-03-2007, 17:06

(Nicola is behind the bar at Nightlife with a drink, watching all the clubbers drinking and dancing to the music. Suddenly Jimmy comes up behind her and touches her shoulder. Nicola jumps and turns round)

Nicola: Jesus Jimmy! You nearly gave me a heart attack..

Jimmy: Sorry..i didn't mean to scare you..anyway, do you wanna sit with me for a drink? There's a free booth over there..

Nicola: Actually Jimmy, i'm sorry, but i think i'll pass...

Jimmy: What?!

Nicola: Look i'm sorry if i dragged you here because you thought we'd be sharing a drink and you'd be enjoying my company but it ain't gonna happen..

Jimmy: Why not? I was really looking forward to spending time with you again...you know, just talking..

Nicola: Well to be frank, my husband wouldn't really approve..

Jimmy: Why?

Nicola: He's the jealous type Jimmy...he wouldn't appreciate me speaking to another man..i don't want to get on the wrong side of him, not again..

Jimmy: What do you mean not again? What's Jason done to you Nicola?!

Nicola: Nothing...just go away yeah?

Jimmy: No i want to have a drink with you!

Nicola: But i don't want a drink with you! My husband is in his office, he could come out any minute and see us two together!

Jimmy: But we're only friends!

Nicola: I know but Jason won't see it that way! Anyway, i need to go outside, i need to get some fresh air...

(Nicola turns to leave Jimmy, but Jimmy grabs her hand to stop her walking away. Nicola squeels in pain)

Jimmy: What's wrong?

Nicola: (in pain) Let go of my hand Jimmy! Just let go of my hand!

(Jimmy pulls up Nicola's sleeve and sees a bandage over her hand. Nicola looks away from Jimmy, embarrased)

DaVeyWaVey
24-03-2007, 17:24
Scene 10- Cleo's Flat- Night

(Selena has rushed to Cleo's flat, deeply concerned for her well-being. She is hammering on the front door)

Selena: Cleo! Cleo, please answer this door! Cleo answer this door now!!

(No one answers. Selena keeps hammering the front door. Eventually the door opens. Cleo is standing in the doorway, blood dripping from her body onto the floor. She has a knife in her hand, and tears are rolling down her eyes)

Selena: Oh my god Cleo! Jesus Christ!

Cleo: I can't take this anymore Selena...there's no one left in the world for me..no one loves me!

Selena: Give me the knife Cleo! Give me the knife before you do anything stupid!

Cleo: I want to be with my fiance Selena, i want to be with my fiance in heaven, this is the end...

(Selena screams as Cleo points the knife at her chest)

Cleo: This is the end..

Selena: (screaming) Nooo!!!

(Cleo is about to plunge the knife into her chest. Selena panics, and dives at Cleo to stop her but is it too late?)

End Of Episode 1.5

Chloe O'brien
25-03-2007, 01:15
Davey you can't leave it like that. You're not going to kill Cleo off are you.

DaVeyWaVey
25-03-2007, 17:32
Scene 1- Hospital- Morning

(Selena and Jonathan are in the hospital waiting room)

Selena: I just blame myself Jonathan..

Jonathan: Now come on, none of this your fault! Atleast she's still alive..

Selena: Cleo's in a critical condition, Jonathan! Anything can still happen! She could die in any second!

Jonathan: Now don't speak like that Selena! Don't you dare speak like that! Cleo will pull through this, just like she pulled through her overdose..

Selena: How do you know eh?!

Jonathan: I just bloody well know Selena! She's a fighter, she'll get through it! And once she does get through this, she needs help, serious help..

Selena: I told the doctor before that she was depressed! But did they listen!?..

Jonathan: Well they're not gonna discharge her this time! I'm gonna make sure of it! I'm gonna make sure she gets medical help...she's depressed, really depressed...Cleo won't be leaving hospital for a long time yet, not until she's better..

DaVeyWaVey
25-03-2007, 17:44
Scene 2- Nightlife Nightclub- Afternoon

(Russell and Terry are down Nightlife. They're both sitting at a booth drinking)

Russell: Terry...there's something i need to tell you..

Terry: Give me 10 guesses over what it is! :rolleyes: Come on, out with it..

Russell: I went to see Kev Peters in hospital..

Terry: You what?! :eek:

Russell: Look i'm sorry...i just felt it was my duty to go and see him, so i could confront what i did!

Terry: You stupid *******! Do you realise what risks you went too?! How did you get to see him!?

Russell: I said i was Kev's cousin....

Terry: You lied! :eek:

Russell: Well how else was i gonna get to see him?!

Terry: Russell, how could you?!

Russell: I had too Terry! And i don't regret it, seeing him there...in a critical condition, wired up to a load of different machines..it made me realise what i did! How much damage i did to his body...how evil i was for beating him like that!

Terry: Well if you get caught by the police, it's your own fault! You shouldn't have visited him Russell, it was a big mistake, if you get caught out, your in deep **** and i'm not gonna help you get out of it!

(Terry walks off and leaves the nightclub. Russell looks on, taking in what Terry said. Thinking he has no other options left, he decides to go to the police and confess to what he did)

Pinkbanana
25-03-2007, 22:13
Poor Cleo....:(

Good stuff, Mave.....Cant wait to see how this Kev Peters stuff pans out....

Chloe O'brien
25-03-2007, 22:30
And were's Jason while poor Cleo's in hosptial. Chasing after some floozy I bet.

DaVeyWaVey
27-03-2007, 18:06
Scene 3- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Gangs of clubbers are waiting outside Nightlife ready to go in. The entrance to the club is still shut. Jason is in his office, walking up and down the room. Nicola is sat down)

Nicola: Jason, we have to close this club! Cleo's life is hanging by a thread!

Jason: So what Nic?! We can cope without her!

Nicola: She's one of us Jas! Selena and Jonathan can't cope behind the bar without her!

Jason: Me and you both managed when Selena and Jonathan swanned off to play Florence Nightingale to Cleo!

Nicola: But she might die Jason! We've got to show some respect and close the club to show that we're thinking of her..

Jason: Oh shut it Nic! You really do talk out of your **** sometimes don't you?! If we close this club, we'll be losing out on profit!

Nicola: I still think it's a bad decision to open the club..

Jason: Well i think we should open the club..and guess what, i am going to open this club and i don't care what you say about it!

(Jason storms out of the office, ready to open Nightlife for the night)

DaVeyWaVey
27-03-2007, 18:16
Scene 4- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(Terry barges through all the clubbers and goes up to Jonathan who is behind the bar. He starts speaking to Jonathan over the loud music that's playing. We see clubbers dancing around in the background)

Terry: Have you seen Russell, Jon?

Jonathan: Oh he told me he wouldn't be at work, don't tell Jas though..he doesn't know that Russell is bunking off! He'd flip if he found out!

Terry: Don't worry, i won't tell him! Did he say where he was going?

Jonathan: Nope...he only told me he had to sort something out..

(Terry thinks for a moment over what Russell could mean, then a look of panic crosses his face)

DaVeyWaVey
30-03-2007, 18:33
Scene 5- Nightlife Nightclub- Night

(The night is going well. Lots of clubbers are drinking and dancing lightly to the music. We focus on two clubbers, Helen and Maria who are propped up against the bar drinking tequila)

Maria: Quite good in here ain't it?

Helen: Yeah not bad..

(Suddenly we cut to a hooded man who enters the nightclub. He takes out a packet of ecstasy tablets and hands them round to every clubber who accepts one. He suddenly approaches Helen and whispers in her ear)

Hooded Man: Fancy a pick me up?

Helen: What do you have in mind?

Hooded Man: An ecstasy tablet...here, have it..your guaranteed to have a much better time if you take one!

Helen: I'm not sure...i'm not very keen on drugs...i've never experimented with them!

Hooded Man: Well here's your chance, your guaranteed to have fun if you take it!

(Helen looks into the hooded man's eyes, he offers her the ecstasy tablet. She pauses for a second to think about what she's doing, then she accepts it. She puts the ecstasy tablet in her mouth and swallows it down with a drink)

Chloe O'brien
30-03-2007, 21:09
Looks like cleo is not the only one from the nightclub to end up in hospital tonight. :nono:

DaVeyWaVey
30-03-2007, 23:30
Scene 6- Local Police Station- Night

(Terry rushes through the entrance of the police station where he sees Russell standing by reception)

Terry: Jesus Christ Russell! I knew you'd be here....you haven't told them what happened have you!?

Russell: No not yet...but i will be now...a police officer is coming down to see me now, i'm gonna tell them what happened Terry! I'm gonna confess that i beat up Kev Peters!

Terry: No Russell! You can't do this...you just can't!

Russell: I've got to face what i've done, hiding the truth is just hurting me inside Terry! As each day passes, i feel more and more guilty knowing that i put that poor man in hospital! I nearly killed him! He could still die!

Terry: Russell! Just stop getting hysterical, just think about what your doing! If you confess to the police now what you did, you'll be kissing goodbye to freedom for a long time, do you want that!?

Russell: I deserve to kiss goodbye to freedom after what i've done!

Terry: Russ! Please...things will get better! As time passes, you'll get over what you did and move on with your life! If you confess to the police now, you won't be able to move on, you'll go down in prison..be forced to bend over in the showers to pick up a bar of soap!

Russell: Oh dear god!

Terry: Do you want that Russell?! Do you want to go through that prison experience?! If you don't, i advise you don't confess what you did to the police! Hang on in there, the police haven't got anything against you, your likely to get away with this! If Kev Peters recovers, he's more than likely gonna have memory loss so he wouldn't be able to pick you out as the culprit!

(Russell looks at Terry, and thinks about what he has said)

Russell: But what i've done....it's so wrong! I've commited a crime, he has a wife, a child! There going through agony right now because i hurt a member of their family! :(

Terry: Like i said Russell, things will get better, we're mates, best mates and i'll stand by you...we'll get through this together!

(Russell smiles at Terry. Terry smiles back)

Terry: So come on, lets get back to Nightlife, we've got doors to be guarding!

(Russell and Terry leave the police station. Terry smiles, knowing he has talked Russell out of confessing to the police)

Abbie
31-03-2007, 15:18
Woah Ive just caught up on alot that I have missed!
Jason is mad, he is so angry all the time, Im guessing he didnt have such a good childhood.
And poor cleo

DaVeyWaVey
31-03-2007, 17:03

(Helen has took an ecstasy tablet. She has been drinking loads of water due to dancing. Her and her friend Maria are sitting at a booth)

Maria: Bloody hell! You've been drinking loads of water!

Helen: I don't feel right Maria that's why...i've been doing loads of dancing, i've been feeling thirsty..i've had to drink loads of water!

Maria: Are you feeling ok?

Helen: I feel sick Maria, i need to keep drinking or i feel like i'm gonna pass out!

Maria: Come on..if you feel like your gonna throw up, it's best if we get you to the toilet..

(Helen is lounging on the booth. Her face is pale, her eyes extremely blood shot)

Maria: Come on Helen, get up! Let's get to that toilet before your sick! You don't expect me to carry you to the toilet do you!?

Helen: Just help me up Maria...help me up..

(Maria grabs Helen's arm and pulls her up. Helen collapses to the floor. She is in pain, her voice murmurs, she starts moaning)

Helen: I can't feel my legs Maria...i can't feel my legs!

Maria: What!? What do you mean!? Why can't you feel your legs?!

Helen: Maria!! Maria! I can't get up...i can't feel my legs...i can't feel my legs!

(Maria has a paniced look on her face. She tries to help Helen up, but she collapses to the floor again. This time, Helen is in a lot more pain)

Helen: My head! My head's hurtin'! My head's hurting!

(Helen starts screaming)

Helen: My head's hurting!

(Helen holds her head as she screams out. She is in horrific pain, she is unable to feel her legs, her face has gone pale and her eyes look bloodshot and sore)

Maria: Jesus Christ Helen! What's wrong?! What have you done?!!

Helen: I...i...i..i took an ecstasy tablet!

Maria: You what?!! You stupid, stupid cow!

(Helen cries out in immense pain. She is on the floor cradling her head in her arms, screaming out. Nicola runs over)

Nicola: Jesus! What's happening here?!

Maria: Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance! She's took an ecstasy tablet!

Nicola: Oh my god!

(Nicola runs to call the ambulance. Clubbers have now crowded round Helen in a worry watching her on the floor, cradling her head as she screams)

Helen: Help me! Help me! I can't see...i can't see anything!!

(Helen screams even more. The music has been turned off. Helen is violently sick, she violently vomits on the floor continuously. All the clubbers scream as Helen stops screaming)

Maria: Helen?

(Maria checks Helen's pulse. She isn't breathing)

Maria: (screams) Helen!!!

Abbie
31-03-2007, 17:20
OH My God
need I say anything else, apart from great work dave

DaVeyWaVey
01-04-2007, 17:13
Scene 8- Nightlife Nightclub- Morning

(It's the morning after the night before. Helen is on a life support machine in hospital after she took an ecstasy tablet. The nightclub has been sealed off by police as the police begin to launch their investigation into what happened. Jason and Nicola are standing by the nightclub, as passers by see the nightclub sealed off with police tape)

Jason: Jesus Christ! I can't believe this has happened!

Nicola: The poor woman! She was only young, she's in a hospital right now..lifeless..only machines keeping her going! :(

(Nicola is tearful)

Jason: Just bloody turn off the waterworks will you?! You didn't know this Helen woman so why are you bloody crying for?!

Nicola: She hasn't got much of a chance of surviving, i can't help but shed a tear!

Jason: Well you know what, i hope the woman does bloody die! Because of her taking ecstasy, my nightclub is being closed down!

(Jason walks off, an angered look on his face. Tears roll down Nicola's face as she reflects on the young woman who took an ecstasy tablet)

Abbie
01-04-2007, 17:32
Oh my god, I know I say this every time but really can Jason get any worse?

DaVeyWaVey
01-04-2007, 17:33
Scene 9- The Hospital- Morning

(Maria is outside a hospital cubicle. She watches on as Helen is lying lifeless on a life support machine. It's clear Maria has been crying for her friend. A doctor approaches Maria)

Doctor: Are you ok?

Maria: What do you think!? How could Helen have been so bloody stupid?!

Doctor: People experiment with ecstasy everyday...hardly anyone ends up on a life support machine like she has..

Maria: Well why has she ended up on a life support machine eh?! She only took one friggin' tablet! Why is her life hanging by a thread when she only took one tablet?! Everyone else who takes one tablet doesn't end up like this! :(

Doctor: The ecstasy tablet didn't make her end up on a life support machine...in fact, as silly as this may sound, drinking too much water made her end up in this condition!

Maria: Drinking too much water?! How's that!?

Doctor: When you take an ecstasy tablet, it messes with your body...it messes with your bladder, your are unable to produce urea..

Maria: You mean piss?!

Doctor: Yes that's correct..so she was drinking so much water and wasn't getting rid of any of it as waste, she had too much water in her body making her brain swell up..causing her body not to function probably..when she was moaning about her head hurting, it was because her brain was swelling up, the pain she suffered was staggering, imagine a migraine, she was probably suffering from 20 migraines...that should make you realise the pain she went through..

(The doctor leaves Maria. Maria watches on at Helen. She suddenly breaks down into tears, as she dwells on what the doctor said)

END OF EPISODE 1.6

Pinkbanana
01-04-2007, 23:13
Poor Helen - not very nice at all......Just goes to show, dont mess with drugs!

I really am starting to really hate Jason...a very good baddie! :p Mind you if I was Nicola I would have left him yonks ago!!!

Glad this is going to a second series, now the main characters have been established there's sooo much you can do with them....:thumbsup:

DaVeyWaVey
02-04-2007, 20:13
Scene 1- The Hospital- Morning

(Jonathan and Selena are sitting in the hospital waiting room, awaiting news on Cleo. The doctor enters)

Doctor: I have some good news and bad news for you..

Selena: Why? What is it?

Doctor: Cleo's gonna make a full recovery..that's the good news..the bad news is that she has been diagnosed with severe depression...

Selena: I knew it! But that can only be good news surely?! Atleast you can recognise she has a problem..no doubt you'll be sorting it out either!

Doctor: She'll be going to a psychiatric unit...surprisingly, she has agreed to oblige..

Jonathan: That's great news...are you confident that you can make her better doctor? She will recover from her depression won't she?!

Doctor: Of course she will...it's gonna be hard for Cleo, but i have every confidence that she'll make it through..:)

Selena: Thanks Doctor. :)

(The doctor leaves the waiting room. Selena and Jonathan smile at each other)

DaVeyWaVey
02-04-2007, 20:28

(Jason is busy dealing with hounding journalists as they take photos and ask questions over the nightclub closing down and the ecstasy incident. Nicola is standing in the background. Suddenly her phone rings. She answers it. The scene cuts between her and Jimmy. Jimmy is sat in a cafe, a newspaper in his hand)

Nicola: Hello?

Jimmy: Hi Nicola...i'm sorry to hear about the bad news about the nightclub closing down..

Nicola: Jimmy! Now isn't a good time..

Jimmy: Why not?

Nicola: Jason's here...he could see me on my phone speaking to you at any moment!

Jimmy: It's not a crime for you to be speaking to someone else on the phone is it?!

Nicola: Look Jimmy...we shouldn't be in contact anymore really...i'm married! Jason'll go nuts if he finds out that i've been speaking to another man!

Jimmy: You've married a monster Nicola! It's obvious why you want me to piss off...it's because i discovered that burn mark on your hand! Jason did that to you didn't he?!

Nicola: Shut up Jimmy! Just shut up! :(

Jimmy: Meet me Nicola..

Nicola: There's no way i can meet you! I can't!

Jimmy: Yes you can meet me...meet me at Dynamo's Cafe...i have a proposition for you...a proposition that could get you out of Jason's hair for good..

Nicola: I ain't interested!

Jimmy: So you want to suffer years and years more of violence from him?! I know he's abusing you Nicola...that burn mark proves that!

Nicola: Just piss off Jimmy!

Jimmy: No meet me at Dynamo's Cafe at midday! You'll be an absolute fool to turn my proposition down..

(Jimmy hangs up on Nicola. Nicola puts her phone back in her pocket and thinks about what Jimmy has said)

Abbie
02-04-2007, 23:29
Aww I feel so sorry for Nicola, I want her to meet up with Jimmy, as long as jason doesnt find out and harm her .
Great work

DaVeyWaVey
03-04-2007, 20:18
Scene 3- The Hospital- Afternoon

(Helen's parents are at Helen's bedside, crying as Helen is still on a life support machine. Maria is round the other side, tears rolling down her eyes. The doctor enters)

Doctor: Mr and Mrs Wells..we have respected your decisions regarding your daughter's future, we know it was very hard for you...are you sure though that you want us to turn off her life support machine?

Helen's Dad: Are there any signs of her recovering? Do you think she can make a recovery?

Doctor: She's brain dead, Mr Wells...her whole body is lifeless...these machines is the only thing keeping her going...it is very very unlikely that she will make any sort of recovery..

(Helens' parents cry into each others arms. Maria wipes the tears from her eyes)

Helen's Dad: Just turn the machine off! Just turn it off! :crying:

Doctor: Very well..

(The doctor turns off Helen's life support machine)

Doctor: I'll leave you for a few minutes...

(Helen's parents look on at Helen's dead body. They approach her bedside but stagger to the floor in tears. The loss of their daughter has put a hole through both their hearts. Maria looks on. She is pale in the face. She looks at Helen's dead body and leaves the cubicle blankly)

DaVeyWaVey
03-04-2007, 20:32
Scene 4- Psychiatric Ward- Afternoon

(Cleo has moved to a psychiatric unit so she can get treatment for her depression. Selena and Jonathan have come to visit Cleo)

Jonathan: We just came to see that you were ok..

Cleo: I'm fine...you've already worried about me enough..you should go, i bet you think that i'm a right attention seeker with all the stunts i've pulled! :rolleyes:

Selena: No not at all! We were concerned for you Cleo...we still are! What you did...trying to kill yourself...it wasn't for attention Cleo! You lost your fiance in that nightclub fire...and that has led you to become depressed, and a symptom of depression is feeling suicidal! All the stunts you've pulled are down to you being depressed, not wanting attention! I hope you understand..

Cleo: I do understand and i can admit that i have depression..i've always denied it since the fiance died..but now, i've come to terms with it and i thought i could never do that...all i want to do now is get better..and i'm gonna stay here until i get better! :)

Jonathan: That's good to hear..and remember, me and Selena are your friends, we'll be here for you every step of the way..

Cleo: Thanks..you really are true friends..:)

(Cleo gives Jonathan and Selena a friendly smile)

Pinkbanana
03-04-2007, 22:49
Poor Helen...:(

Im glad Cleo seems to be on the mend, hopefully she will finally get sorted and be able to move on with her life...:)

DaVeyWaVey
04-04-2007, 18:09
Scene 5- Terry's House- Afternoon

(Terry has called Russell over to his house. Russell knocks the door and Terry lets him in. They enter the sitting room and Terry gestures to Russell to sit down)

Russell: Why did you call me round mate? You sounded serious over the phone!

Terry: This is serious Russell...there's something you need to know..

Russell: What is it? Come on! Spit it out!

Terry: Kev Peters has recovered from his coma! He has woken up in hospital, it was on the news earlier!

Russell: ****! Oh my god! What am i gonna do!?

Terry: Don't worry...i've thought of that..

Russell: You know Terry...this could be the final whistle for me! Kev's woken up! He's gonna recover, he's gonna get his memory back and remember that i beat him up! I'm gonna be arrested for GBH! I'm gonna go to prison! What am i gonna do?!!

(Russell has become hysterical. He paces around Terry's living room, pulling out his hair in stress)

Terry: Listen to me Russell! I've thought of something...i think i know how you can get away with this..

Russell: Well come on then! What's your solution!?

Terry: It's no longer a solution..i've booked it...i've booked a 2 week holiday for you in Spain..

Russell: You did what?! :eek:

Terry: It's too get you away from here! So if the police find out about what happened and how you beat Kev Peters up, you'll be out of this country!

Russell: You haven't thought this through Terry! What happens when i get back from this 2 week break eh?! The police will be hounding me!

Terry: You'll have to make your trip abroad more permanent then won't you!? But i've booked you up a holiday in Spain so you can forget what you did to Kev Peters...so you can relax and get it off your mind!

Russell: I don't deserve to relax after i beat up that poor bloke into a coma! And besides, i wouldn't be able to get it out of my system..because i would know that when i get back, the police will be all over me like a rash!

Terry: Like i said, you should make your time abroad more permanent...what i'm trying to say is that you should flee the country, get away from here for good, now Kev Peters is awake, there is a big risk that he'll remember you were the one who beat him up...whatever happens, that 2 week break to Spain has been booked up, so you'll be going to Spain for a holiday if you like it or not..

(Russell considers what Terry is saying and thinks about it hard)

DaVeyWaVey
04-04-2007, 18:25
Scene 6- Dynamo's Cafe- Noon

(Jimmy is sitting in Dynamo's cafe with a cup of coffee. He is anxiously waiting for Nicola, hoping that she'll turn up to meet him. Suddenly Nicola walks round the corner, she enters the cafe. She has decided to meet Jimmy)

Jimmy: Nicola...over here..

(Jimmy gestures for Nicola to sit down opposite him)

Nicola: I took a huge risk coming here Jimmy...Jason'll go spare if he finds out i've been somewhere without him!

Jimmy: Well you won't have to worry about your ******* of a husband for much longer Nicola, if you take up my proposition..

Nicola: I can't stop for long...just tell me what your proposition is!

Jimmy: Well your clearly interested in what i want to offer..that's obviously why you came here to meet me..

Nicola: Yes obviously!

Jimmy: Anyway...Nicola, i really care about you and because i do, i want you to get out of Jason's life for good before he hurts you even more! If you stay with that swine for much longer, he's gonna hurt you permanently, trust me Nicola, he's a violent man...

Nicola: He's my husband and i love him! I can't just leave him!

Jimmy: How can you love a man who's so violent...so cruel towards you?! He's gonna end up killing you if you hang around for much longer!

Nicola: Where am i gonna go though Jimmy?! I own half of Nightlife Nightclub! I can't just up and leave!

Jimmy: I've thought of that Nicola...i want to buy your share of Nightlife Nightclub...just name the price...

Nicola: You what!? :eek: No way am i gonna give you my share of the nightclub!

Jimmy: Think about it...just name the price, i'll pay however much you want me too for half the nightclub..i don't care as long as you get out of Jason's life for good before he really really hurts you! And with the money i give you, you can start a new life, abroad somewhere, away from Jason's clutches!

Nicola: So what your saying is that i sell half of Nightlife Nightclub to you, and i use the money from the sale to start a new life somewhere else?!

Jimmy: Yes that's what i am exactly saying! Now what do you say?

Nicola: I don't know Jimmy...it's risky..if Jason finds out about the deal, he'll kill me!

Jimmy: If you don't even try and carry out the deal, he'll kill you! He's a violent man, a very very violent man, trust me...

Nicola: I need to get back Jimmy before Jason questions me over where i've gone!

Jimmy: Just promise me you'll think about what i said...you've got my phone number, ring me when you've decided if you want to carry out my proposition or not..

(Nicola smiles at Jimmy and leaves. Jimmy smiles, hoping that Nicola will accept his proposition)

Chloe O'brien
04-04-2007, 20:14
Poor Helen let's hope they find the hooded man. Might have known Jason would have been unsympathetic all he's worried about is his money and his club.

DaVeyWaVey
05-04-2007, 13:17
Scene 7- Nightlife Nightclub- Afternoon

(Jason is outside Nightlife Nightclub. The police are swarming round the place, along with forensics, examining the scene where Helen died. Nicola approaches Jason)

Nicola: Jas..

(Jason turns round to Nicola, a furious look on his face)

Jason: Where the bloody hell have you been!? :angry:

Nicola: I just...i just..

Jason: You just what?!

Nicola: I've just been walking that's all...thinking about what happened..

Jason: Well if you must know...Helen's dead! And now this has turned into a murder scene, she took an ecstasy tablet..someone murdered her and to be honest, i don't really give a damn, all i want is my nightclub back to normal!

Nicola: Well that ain't gonna happen Jas...the police, forensics are swarming round here...our nightclub won't be back open until they find out who was behind this!

Jason: Whoever gave that girl the ecstasy tablet is out to get me!

Nicola: And how did you work that out?!

Jason: Because of this dealer, our nightclub has been shut down! Whoever did this wanted this nightclub to close!

Nicola: Now you don't know that for a fact!

Jason: Well that's what i'm assuming and there's no harm in me assuming...what i want to know is, where you have really been?! I've known you long enough Nicola to know when your telling porkies!

Nicola: I swear..i only went walking..i just had to think things through! I had to try to come to terms over what happened here!

Jason: Don't feed me crap! Your not telling the truth..and i don't like liars..:angry:

Nicola: Look Jas...i swear i'm telling the truth! I just went walking!

Jason: I didn't tell you leave to the premises though did i eh?! You disobeyed me!

Nicola: I'm sorry Jas..i really am!

Jason: If you ever disobey me again, your face will be buried in a deep fat fryer! :angry:

(Nicola looks terrified. Jason suddenly changes his mood into a happy one)

Jason: Anyway, i've booked up a hotel for us to stay in whilst the police are swarming round our proud and joy...we're gonna go to that hotel now...ok? :)

(Jason smiles at Nicola. Nicola looks back at Jason, terrified over what he might do next)

DaVeyWaVey
05-04-2007, 16:14
Scene 8- Burnley Hotel- Evening

(Jason and Nicola are staying at Burnley Hotel after being forced to leave their nightclub whilst the police investigate the scene of Helen's death. A receptionist knocks on Jason and Nicola's hotel room. Jason answers the door)

Jason: Yeah?

Receptionist: The police are waiting in reception...they wish to see you..

Jason: Three guesses on what this is about! :rolleyes:

(Jason heads down into reception. Nicola follows him. Two uniformed officers are waiting at reception)

PC: Jason Wheeler?

Jason: Yeah that's right..

PC: We're arresting you for supplying drugs at Nightlife Nightclub, and causing the death of Helen Bailey..

Jason: You what?! Your 'avin me on aren't you?! :eek:

(A uniformed police officer arrests Jason. Jason looks mortified)

Jason: But i ain't done nothing! I didn't cause Helen's death! This is madness! :eek:

(Jason is carted out of the hotel by the police. Nicola walks back up to her and Jason's hotel room in shock)

End Of Episode 1.7.

Tomorrow the series finale begins!

- Will Jason be able to prove his innocence to police?
- Will Nicola take up Jimmy's proposition?
- And what does Kev Peters want Russell and Terry to know?

Bryan
06-04-2007, 12:13
I'm in two minds whether I want Jason to go down or not, after all he makes for great entertainment.

And so the season finale is almost open us, cant wait to see what shocks are in store.

Keep up the good work Dave!

DaVeyWaVey
06-04-2007, 18:45
Scene 1- Burnley Hotel- Morning

(Nicola is still recovering from the shock of Jason's arrest over the ecstasy incident at the nightclub. She has been thinking all night about Jimmy's proposition. She grabs her phone and decides to ring Jimmy. The scene cuts as a conversation starts between Nicola and Jimmy)

Jimmy: Hello?

Nicola: Hi Jimmy...it's me, Nic..

Jimmy: Are you ringing me about the proposition i made?

Nicola: Yes i am...i haven't stopped thinking about what you said! Your proposition has been running through my mind non-stop, i've been unable to get it out of my head!

Jimmy: So...have you made a decision?

Nicola: Yes...yes i have...there's something i need to tell you and this something made me make my decision...Jason was arrested last night for dealing ecstasy at Nightlife and causing that girl's death..that event made me realise that i can escape Jason forever..if he's behind bars, there's no way he can touch me...so i've decided to take up your proposition, i'm gonna sell my share of Nightlife to you and leave with the money from the sale to start a new life..

(Jimmy grins at Nicola's decision)

Jimmy: Good girl....good girl...:D

DaVeyWaVey
06-04-2007, 18:59
Scene 2- Terry's House- Morning

(Russell is at Terry's house. Russell has just finished packing his bags, as he is ready to do a runner to Spain for a holiday to get away from the Kev Peters situation)

Terry: Right...have you got your bags packed Russ?

Russell: I can't do this Terry! I can't run away!

Terry: Russell! You have too! It's the only way, if you don't leave the country now, the police are gonna be onto you like a shot! Do you want to go to prison for beating Kev Peters into a coma?!

Russell: Prison is what i deserve Terry! I've commited a crime and i deserve to be punished for it! I'm going to the police and i'm going to confess that i beat Kev Peters into a coma!

(Russell looks at Terry, determined)

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2007, 21:54
So did Jason really supply Helen with the drugs or is someone doing some dodgy dealings just to get him out of the way. :hmm:

DaVeyWaVey
07-04-2007, 12:00
Scene 3- Police Station- Evening

(Jason is in a prison cell. He has been questioned by police over Helen's death for hours. Suddenly a police officer opens up his cell)

PC: Your free to go..

Jason: You what?!

PC: Your free to go! We haven't got enough evidence to charge you with causing the death of Helen or dealing drugs of any kind...but don't think about leaving the country or anything, we'll be onto you like a shot Jason if we find any new evidence that suggests you were responsible for that poor woman's death..

Jason: Don't worry, i won't be going anywhere because i haven't done anything wrong! You've been wasting your time for 24 hours questioning me when i didn't have anything to do with Helen's death or dealing any drugs!

(Jason leaves his cell and walks out of the police station - a free man)

DaVeyWaVey
07-04-2007, 12:22
Scene 4- Nightlife Nightclub- Evening

(Nicola has returned to Nightlife after police and forensics have finished examining the scene where Helen died. She has packed her bags, ready to leave the country and get out of Jason's life forever, after selling her share of the nightclub to Jimmy. Selena suddenly enters the nightclub and sees Nicola sipping a drink from the bar with her suitcase at her side)

Selena: Nicola? What are you doing?

Nicola: Selena....what are you doing here?! The nightclub has been closed due to what happened to Helen..you shouldn't be down here!

Selena: Well i'm glad i did come down here now...what's going on?

Nicola: If you must know Selena, i'm leaving...

Selena: Your leaving?! :eek: Why?!

Nicola: To be frank Selena, it's none of your business so you shouldn't really know why i'm leaving!

Selena: But you own half of this place, your married to Jason! Your just upping and leaving this place and your husband?!

Nicola: It's only for a while, i'll be back soon enough... i just need to take a bit of a holiday that's all..a lot of things have happened what with Helen and all, and i need a break..

Selena: Why isn't Jason going with you?

Nicola: One of us needs to look after this place...

Selena: But the nightclub has been closed!

Nicola: Well someone needs to keep an eye on it atleast...and besides, what's with the questions?! I'm not on a flamin' quiz show! :rolleyes:

Selena: I'm just naturally nosy that's all...

Nicola: Well don't be nosy! Anyway, it's best that you go...i'll be closing up in a minute or two..

Selena: Something fishy is going on here...does Jason know your leaving?!

Nicola: Just piss off Selena! :angry:

Selena: Ok...ok..i'm leaving..

(Selena leaves the nightclub, suspicious and curious over what's going on. Nicola sits down at a booth, suitcase at her side. She gets some legal documents out of her suitcase and a pen. She anxiously waits for Jimmy to arrive so she can sell her share of the nightclub to him...little does she know, Jason has just got out of prison, and is on his way to Nightlife..........)

DaVeyWaVey
07-04-2007, 12:51
Scene 5- Outside Nightlife Nightclub- Evening

(Russell is on his way to the police station to confess to beating up Kev Peters into a coma. Terry is walking with him, trying to persaude him not to confess)

Terry: Please Russell...don't do this! You'll spend a long time behind bars if you confess!

Russell: I don't care...i've done wrong..i deserve to spend a long time in prison!

(Terry and Russell walk past Nightlife Nightclub. Kev Peters is standing at the nightclub doors)

Kev: Well..well..well..

(Russell and Terry turn to the nightclub doors and see Kev standing there. Russell stands in shock and fear)

Russell: Oh my...your Kev Peters aren't you!?

Kev: Yeah..yeah i am..

Russell: Oh ****! I'm so sorry...i'm so sorry about what i did to you!

Kev: You nearly killed me! Luckily, i recovered and now i have been discharged from hospital, about time too, i swear i wouldn't have been able to cope with hospital food for too much longer!

Russell: You haven't told the police have you?! :eek:

Kev: Oh dear...that's you all over ain't it Russell?! You've always thought about yourself and never think of others!

Russell: How do you know my name?! What do you mean?!

Kev: If only you gave me the chance on that night to let me say what i wanted to say...

Terry: Well you can say what you want to say now..

Kev: I'm your son Russell! You gave me up for adoption 21 years ago...remember?!

(Russell stares at Kev Peters in complete shock over his revelation)

Kev: Oh dear...looks like your past has come back to bite you on the ****! :cool:

Chloe O'brien
07-04-2007, 23:13
WTF he's beat up his own son? No Way!!!. Is Jason going to catch Nicola leaving?

DaVeyWaVey
08-04-2007, 15:18

(Nicola is still sitting at a booth, documents ready so she can sign over her share of the nightclub to Jimmy. Jimmy suddenly arrives)

Nicola: Jesus Jimmy! Where have you been?! I've been waiting ages for you, i didn't think you were gonna turn up!

Jimmy: Don't be so ridiculous...of course i was going to turn up! I wasn't gonna miss out on buying half of this nightclub now was I?! Anyway, i'm here now so we can get on with it..

Nicola: Have you got the money?

Jimmy: Yep right here...50 grand in this envelope..

(Jimmy takes the envelope out of his pocket and hands it to Nicola)

Nicola: Thanks..

(Nicola looks in the envelope and checks all the money before giving Jimmy a pen and the document)

Nicola: Right, all you have to do is sign here..then i'll have to sign there to confirm that i'm selling half of this nightclub to you..then it's all done..

Jimmy: Right ok..

(Jimmy sits down next to Nicola. He starts writing on the document but then Jimmy waltzes into the nightclub)

Jason: Well..what do we have here then?!

(Nicola looks on in a panic at Jason's arrival. Jimmy turns round from signing his document and faces Jason. Jason looks terrified)

Jason: Oh my god...it's you...what the bloody hell are you doing here?!

Jimmy: Hello Jason...you thought you got rid of me didn't you eh?! Well, not that easily...

Nicola: You know each other?! How do you know each other?!

Jimmy: There's lots of things you don't know about your husband Nicola..

Nicola: Why didn't you tell me that you knew my husband Jimmy!?

Jimmy: I didn't think it was necessary..

Jason: (scared) Just get out Jimmy! Get out!

Jimmy: Oh i'm not leaving yet, i haven't finished signing on the dotted line...

Jason: What are you talking about?!

(Jimmy faces Nicola. Jason stands frozen, looking worried)

Jimmy: There's something you need to know about your husband Nicola..he burnt this nightclub down a year ago when i was the owner here!

Nicola: He did what?! :eek: No...no my Jason wouldn't do that, why would he do that?!

Jimmy: Go on Jason...tell her why you decided to burn my nightclub down..

Jason: I did it for us...i knew if i burnt down this place that Jimmy would be forced to sell up..and i was there with the highest offer, so he was forced to sell it to me..

Nicola: You *******!! You killed Cleo's fiance! How could you Jason?! How could you have started that fire?!

Jason: I did it for us Nicola...i did it for our future!

Jimmy: But did you honestly think Jason that you could just get rid of me just like that?! You thought that me selling this nightclub to you after you burnt it down was gonna be the end of the line for us?! Your more of a fool than i thought! :rolleyes:

Nicola: I can't believe you Jason! You burnt this place down a year ago so you would force Jimmy to sell up! You killed someone in the process, you killed Cleo's fiance in the process!

Jason: Shut up!

Jimmy: So of course, after i was forced to sell up because your ******* of a husband burnt it down, i wanted revenge...he sabotaged the nightclub when i owned it by burning it down, so i decided to sabotage the nightclub when he was in charge..

Nicola: So what did you do?! What was your revenge?!

(Jason looks at Jimmy in shock)

Jason: Oh my god! :eek: You...you supplied that Helen with ecstasy didn't you?! So you could get me done for having drugs on the premises..

Nicola: You killed Helen!? You killed Helen?!!! Your both murdering ****s! :angry:

Jimmy: The plan went better than expected actually..Helen died as a result and when i heard you got arrested Jason, i knew you wouldn't just be done for drug dealing in your own nightclub, but you would be done for causing the death of Helen too....perfect!

Jason: You *******! :angry:

(Jason launches at Jimmy and starts punching him continuously. Jimmy tries to punch him back but he struggles as Jason continues to punch him. Nicola looks on in horror as a fight unfolds before her. She starts screaming)

Nicola: Stop it both of you! Just stop it!!

(Jason kicks and punches Jimmy. Jimmy cries out in pain and staggers to the floor. Jimmy struggles to breathe, but Jason continues to punch and kick him without a care in the world)

Nicola: Stop it Jason! Your hurting him!

Jason: I don't care, i want him to die! :angry:

(Jason carries on beating Jimmy. Nicola panics and grabs a glass ashtray from the booth)

Nicola: Jason...lay off Jimmy now!

Jason: No! :angry:

(Realising Jason isn't going to stop beating up Jimmy, Nicola launches at him with the glass ashtray and smashes it at his head. Jason staggers to the floor. Jimmy gets up from the floor in horror. Nicola looks horrified over what she's done. Jimmy and Nicola both look over Jason's motionless body and blood starts draining out from Jason's head and spreading over the nightclub floor)

Nicola: Jesus Christ! What the hell have I done!? :(

Bryan
08-04-2007, 15:29
blooming heck! what an ending! loved every word of it! two many shockers there, I don't know what to say!

can't believe Jason torched the place...infact yes i can, but what a shocker!

and then Nicola doing that! Jason might be a ******* but I hope he survives!

Well done Dave on a brilliant series! Can't wait for series 2!

Abbie
08-04-2007, 16:06
Oh my god just caught up and that was an amazing ending! Really wasnt epxecting that! I mean Keva and Russel and then jimmy was a really big shocker!!!! :eek:

Pinkbanana
08-04-2007, 18:27
OMG...what a gripping ending.....twists and turns right til the end....:eek:

I really want Jason dead, cause he is an evil git, but saying that he is such a great character (baddie) I want him to live!

Cant wait for season 2 to find out what happens to him....:cheer:

pinkles14
09-04-2007, 15:00
just caught up that was really good carnt wait for season 2.

Chloe O'brien
12-04-2007, 15:40
Get up Jason your not going to let a little bump on the head from an ashtray beat ya are you. Come on you wimp. Great ending Davey.