PDA

View Full Version : Week 10

irish eyes
16-02-2007, 14:52
Maddy arrives at work with a hangover, as the medical drama continues. Lola smells alcohol on her breath and gives her a hard time. Later, Matt tells Lola he's had a complaint from a patient suggesting that Maddy may have been drinking.

Meanwhile, Diane and Clifford seem to be getting on well and start flirting with each other.

Maddy is played by Nadine Lewington, Lola by Sharon D Clarke, Matt by Adam Best, Diane by Patricia Potter and Clifford by Peter Wingfield.

Footie_Chick
16-02-2007, 14:59
Diane and Dan??? Not to sure about this yet!!! More intrested in finding out how Maddy and Dan know each other.

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 18:19
Meanwhile, Diane and Clifford seem to be getting on well and start flirting with each other.
I quite like the idea of this :p :D

And uh oh at Maddy :| Lola seems to be having a go at a lot of people lately doesn't she :searchme: I mean, okay, sure it may be needed, but always seems to be her hah.

Abigail
16-02-2007, 21:10
I quite like the idea of this :p :D

And uh oh at Maddy :| Lola seems to be having a go at a lot of people lately doesn't she :searchme: I mean, okay, sure it may be needed, but always seems to be her hah.

I think Lola's having a mid life crisis. She seems to be on everybody's case at the moment and she doesn't seem her usual happy self. Maybe its due to Leanne being taken away.

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 22:36
Yeah, I think it's down to Leanne. As she only seemed to get like this once the whole Leanne stuff happened. (I love it when there's a Leanne on tv :rotfl:) And Congrats to Jelly on the purpleness :D

Abigail
16-02-2007, 22:40
Yeah, I think it's down to Leanne. As she only seemed to get like this once the whole Leanne stuff happened. (I love it when there's a Leanne on tv :rotfl:) And Congrats to Jelly on the purpleness :D

Bring back the old Lola, I like her. Maybe she's being funny with Kyla and her sprog because Kyla still has her kid whereas Lola hasn't so she's jealous. If that makes any sense.

Thank you!!!! Only just noticed I'd turned purple a few mins ago.

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 22:47
I think also, to some extent, she may miss Ric too. As he's the one who really knew her, and was there for her if she needed. He wasn't there when Leanne was taken off her was he? Or at least the last time. So she hasn't really spoken to anyone about it, which I think she needs!

Bless you :D Well done hehe.

Abigail
17-02-2007, 16:08
I think also, to some extent, she may miss Ric too. As he's the one who really knew her, and was there for her if she needed. He wasn't there when Leanne was taken off her was he? Or at least the last time. So she hasn't really spoken to anyone about it, which I think she needs!

Bless you :D Well done hehe.

She was also one of Ric's seven wives at one point so they have a special connection.

I remember Ric saying to Lola when she had Leanne that she should either give her back to social services or give up her job. I don't think he was there when Leanne went.

CrazyLea
17-02-2007, 16:14
Haha love that, seven wives.. he's like Henry VIII :lol:

Yeah, I think he would have supported her though :hmm: I want him back :p

Abigail
17-02-2007, 17:02
Haha love that, seven wives.. he's like Henry VIII :lol:

Yeah, I think he would have supported her though :hmm: I want him back :p

I think he's coming back sometime around June. I can't wait. Maybe he hears Lola isn't coping and he comes back to help her.

CrazyLea
17-02-2007, 17:16
Oo not extremely long then. Will he be there when Diane leaves? I hope so, as that needs closure I think.

Abigail
17-02-2007, 17:20
I hope so too. Didn't they have a kiss or something a long time ago? I know they were pretty close when she left last year for a bit.

CrazyLea
17-02-2007, 17:27
I remember in the Africa episode they kissed.. and then also on Dianes hen night they kissed.

Footie_Chick
18-02-2007, 10:10
Yeah and at one time Ric wanted to go out with her but she didn't then the same happened but the other way around.