PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 27th February

CrazyLea
13-02-2007, 22:57
Sorry if this is posted somewhere, I did hae a quick glance :(

Tuesday 27th Feb 20.00, BBC One

Harvey and Kyla's relationship takes a turn for the worse.

Joseph invites Jac on a walking holiday.

Jac ups her game in an attempt to impress Lord Byrne.

Harvey lashes out at a patient.

Sam gets the wrong impression when Faye asks him out.

And Maddy and Sam have a few drinks too many.

Some more from Holby.tv
The Borders of Sleep' : Scheming Jac realises she's getting nowhere fast and decides to raise her game. Kyla and Harvey reach a new understanding. Sam gets over Jade by reverting back to his old ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph invites Jac on a walking holiday.

Jac ups her game in an attempt to impress Lord Byrne.
Grrrr, how much longer must this go on :( Poor Joseph. He really needs to see the light, and dump that thing. Bless him.

Abigail
13-02-2007, 23:11
Hmmmm I'm sure Jac would just love to go on a walking holiday with Joseph :lol:

The producers have given us some good storylines recently but the Jac and Lord Byrne and the Kyla ones are really wearing thin now.

Haven't seen much of Connie and Sam recently. I guess thats because Kyla and her little brat seem to be taking up loads of scenes.

Maddy and Sam should be good. Yeah, I could see them together if it wasn't for Connie. Still haven't figured out whats going on between Maddy and Dan yet.

CrazyLea
13-02-2007, 23:41
The producers have given us some good storylines recently but the Jac and Lord Byrne and the Kyla ones are really wearing thin now.
Yeah I agree there, slightly. It's not that I don't like the whole Jac/Joseph thing... any excuse to see my Joseph on screen of course :p It's just I really dislike Jac with a passion lol. And I'm worried she may ruin Joseph, who does/did have the potential to be a really good character.

:hmm: Yeah, what is the deal with Maddy and Dan :searchme:. I think Maddy and Sam could be good, but I want Connie and Sam to be honest haha.

Abigail
14-02-2007, 14:13
Yeah I agree there, slightly. It's not that I don't like the whole Jac/Joseph thing... any excuse to see my Joseph on screen of course :p It's just I really dislike Jac with a passion lol. And I'm worried she may ruin Joseph, who does/did have the potential to be a really good character.

:hmm: Yeah, what is the deal with Maddy and Dan :searchme:. I think Maddy and Sam could be good, but I want Connie and Sam to be honest haha.

Yeah, I'd love Connie and Sam together. Although at the moment it doesn't look that way. When's the babydue? She must be about 5 months now?

Jac will ruin Joseph. He's really into her (does he love her? :hmm: ) but she's only with him to further he career. She'll break his heart. And then everybody will know what an evil cow she is and then she'll leave. Or maybe thats just wishful thinking.

CrazyLea
14-02-2007, 15:11
5 months wow, time has flown hasn't it :eek:!!

I reckon he probably does love her.. to me, he seems the kind who would easily fall in love with someone lol! I like your wishful thinking :lol:

Abigail
14-02-2007, 21:09
Yeah, Joseph seems to be a bit naive to me.
I can't wait for Connie's baby to be born. I hope the producers don't have any nasty suprises planned, like a still birth. That would be awful and I think it would break Sam to lose another child.

samantha nixon
15-02-2007, 11:22
these look really good and i agree harvey and kyla are just annoying now
and lea have you seen the preview clip of tuesdays episode Tom:wub: and Luke:sick: with no top on lol

CrazyLea
15-02-2007, 15:27
No, I haven't seen the clip, but I'm very excited :rotfl: :D
Oo and just added more to the spoilers bit (tiny) but it says..

Sam gets over Jade by reverting back to his old ways.
What are his old ways exactly? lol..

samantha nixon
15-02-2007, 21:35

i think it means sleeping with everything lol but he hasnt actually changed from that really has he

Abigail
16-02-2007, 02:50

In the clip it looks like Luke has a tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades. Sam :wub: Luke :sick:

The way they put that spoiler makes it sound like Sam was in love with her. To be honest, since Jade's been on the scene Sam hasn't been sleeping around. Maybe he did feel some love towards her, like in a paternal way.

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 10:10
Hey leave my Lukey alone :( He's very hot... may need a fan for Tuesday :hmm: :lol:

If Sam did feel some kind of love for Jade, then I agree, I think it would be nothing but paternal. No way would he be in love with her or anything. I think he feels kind of responsible for her now.

Abigail
16-02-2007, 14:26
If Sam did feel some kind of love for Jade, then I agree, I think it would be nothing but paternal. No way would he be in love with her or anything. I think he feels kind of responsible for her now.

I think he does feel some responsibility for her. She has nobody else, no family, no friends. I want her to come back and for Sam to ignore what other people think and just do what's right. All she ever wanted was for someone to care for her and I think Sam's the man.

If she hadn't been his patient would people still talk about him like he's a paedophile? :hmm:

Footie_Chick
16-02-2007, 14:48
I think he was trying to make up to her what he did wrong with his son, he felt that as he wasn't there to help him, he could help her instead.

Well Jac is starting to do my head in abit as Joseph must be able to see thats she's using him. And as for Maddy and Dan anyone know anything it is really bugging me.

Abigail
16-02-2007, 14:53
I think Joseph is blinded by love. Either that or he's incredibly stupid for not seeing what she's doing. (Sorry Lea)

Maddy and Dan... they could be related, they could have met in a previous hospital or on a work trip like Ric and Abra did. Can't think of any other reason why they'd be so close.

samantha nixon
16-02-2007, 16:48
In the clip it looks like Luke has a tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades. Sam :wub: Luke :sick:

I thought it was Tom who has the tatto between his shoulder blades thats who i think it looks lik anyway from the back

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 18:14
I think Joseph is blinded by love. Either that or he's incredibly stupid for not seeing what she's doing. (Sorry Lea)
I reckon he's blinded by love :p He's probably not felt love towards many people, so it's new to him. (That's what I reckon - I mean, obviously we don't know for sure about his relationship history) But that's the impression I get :)

samantha nixon
16-02-2007, 20:27
lea i have just seen pics of Luke in Mile High and i can now kinda understand why you like him lol (but Tom is still better:p )

Abigail
16-02-2007, 20:53

I thought it was Tom who has the tatto between his shoulder blades thats who i think it looks lik anyway from the back

Yeah you're right. I just took another look and it is Tom.

Abigail
16-02-2007, 21:01
lea i have just seen pics of Luke in Mile High and i can now kinda understand why you like him lol (but Tom is still better:p )

Hmmm, I hate to say this but... I can see just the very faintest bit of attraction about him. Just a teeny bit. I think the character of Joseph puts me off with all his little obsessions.

:wub: I'm still a Tom fan though :wub:

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 22:40
See Sammie, you're definately warming to him, and you Jelly :p Luke is just really hot :p And I think the little obsessionsof Joseph are what make's him a 'sweet' character ( sweet for lack of a better word :lol: ). Like when he was on his OCD thing, it made me feel sorry for him and stuff.

Abigail
16-02-2007, 22:43
Warming to him, yes. But he'll never ever be able to compete with my Tom :wub:

Obsessions are sometimes cute but Joseph is very finneky and it does my nut in. I couldn't work with him, let alone sleep with him.

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 22:45
One day, just you wait. Muhaha :p

And I must admit, the way Joseph talks sometimes, makes me want to hit him (playfully :p) Cause sometimes he takes ages to get a sentence out :lol: I know it's part of his character, but it's kind of one of my pet peeves :rotfl: I do think it's cute though.. not that I'm biased at all.