PDA

View Full Version : peter baker appreciation thread

Bad Wolf
13-02-2007, 15:39
thought i would start this as i am having a moment - how good are recent episodes?????:wub:

so pleased he is back - they dynamic between his amd his son is brilliant - i really though the episode was going to go all hollywood and they would both start kicking ass!!!!!!!!

looking at the previews it looks like there will be lots of father-son moments

welcome back peter! definately makes home and away more interesting

CrazyLea
13-02-2007, 15:42
I love Peter!! So glad he's back! I agree, yesterday was really good with him and Drew. I'm looking forward to seeing more from them. Also looking forward to Dans reaction to him back, tonight.

Abigail
13-02-2007, 19:39
I can kinda understand Dan's reaction, finding out his brother is alive after he grieved for him. That must be a wierd feeling.
Yeah, its great to see Peter back again. He's one of my favourite characters and hopefully he will have some great storylines coming up. As long as Zoe really doesn't come back this time.

Rach33
13-02-2007, 20:37
I was so upset when he first died then I read he was coming back and now he is back I've been in a good mood all week, the scenes with Drew and Peter were brill on Monday I especially liked all the bits when Peter said he's rather die than his son and I did feel for Dan I understood why he was so upset but it was so sweet when they made up again awwwwwww

Abbie
13-02-2007, 21:45
Well I never watched it when he 'died' But it sounded like a good storyline and what is going on at the moment is quite good

Abigail
13-02-2007, 22:12
I was so upset when he first died then I read he was coming back and now he is back I've been in a good mood all week, the scenes with Drew and Peter were brill on Monday I especially liked all the bits when Peter said he's rather die than his son and I did feel for Dan I understood why he was so upset but it was so sweet when they made up again awwwwwww

I liked the bits where Peter and Drew were in the shed. They haven't really had much of a relationship as Drew was at boarding school but you could still see that they have a connection. Peter saying that he would die for his son then Drew saying he didn't want that to happen was really sweet. Its pretty obvious Drew feels something towards Peter even though he hasn't really seen him.

Rach33
15-02-2007, 20:19
I know and I loved Peter's reaction to Drew and Amanda tonight being all fatherly and protective awwwww

CrazyLea
15-02-2007, 20:40
Anyone else think Drew and Peter's relationship has happened to quickly? I just feel like something's going to go wrong, I mean, they didn't even know each other before.. had they ever met? :hmm:

Loved Peter tonight though, I liked his protectiveness too heh.

Bad Wolf
16-02-2007, 09:09
Anyone else think Drew and Peter's relationship has happened to quickly? I just feel like something's going to go wrong, I mean, they didn't even know each other before.. had they ever met? :hmm:

Loved Peter tonight though, I liked his protectiveness too heh.

i think it will go pear sheaped when peter gets with someone later on - see the aussie spoilers for who

loving him back in the bay - i just want him to stroll in to the diner so colleen can think she has seen a ghost - he has just slipped in quiety- only clase family have seen him so far

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 10:11
Arh right I know who you mean. Probably will then, should be good.

And :rotfl: That would be funny, Colleens reaction that is.

Bad Wolf
16-02-2007, 10:14
i try and find some pics - im smitten at the moment - he is my new crush as robbie is in rehab and david tennant is not on tv at the moment

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 10:16
Peter is rather hot :p I think you should post some pics you find in here, for us all to swoon over :p

Abigail
16-02-2007, 14:11
I'd love to see Colleen's face. She'd probably start screaming then go ring Madge to tell her a dead man is alive.

Peter over Dan any day :) I like the way he stands with his hand on his hip and the other one gesticulating :)

Bad Wolf
16-02-2007, 15:51
http://seven.com.au/catalogueFiles/ha2-3/images/portrait-character/haa_portchar_186x186_peter_01.jpg

http://seven.com.au/catalogueFiles/ha2-3/images/portrait-character/haa_portchar_186x186_Peter_02.jpg

http://seven.com.au/catalogueFiles/ha2-3/images/small-actor/haa_thmbsml_68x68_act_nicBi.jpg (http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/meetthecast_peter-baker)

Siobhan
16-02-2007, 16:00
ooooh I love the last one.. very sexy :wub::wub:

Bad Wolf
16-02-2007, 16:02
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/PeterBaker/070112102711_haa-wide13.jpg

http://images.seven.net.au/image/0612/061207104422_haa_gal_boys06_418x235_011.jpg

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 18:15
He looks really hot in the last one :D If only I was that girl :p

Abigail
16-02-2007, 20:36
I love the one of him leaning over. Ooh and the one of him with the girl.
Such a shame he's married with a baby :crying:

Rach33
16-02-2007, 21:50
Ohhhhhh love the pics I'm also really annoyed he's just slipped in quietly and no one seems to really know or do know and they aren't shocked

As for Drew and Peter I think tense times are ahead, Peter is my new crush at the mo I go thorugh phases all the time

Bad Wolf
17-02-2007, 08:52
Ohhhhhh love the pics I'm also really annoyed he's just slipped in quietly and no one seems to really know or do know and they aren't shocked

As for Drew and Peter I think tense times are ahead, Peter is my new crush at the mo I go thorugh phases all the time

i am in complete agreement - i get the same thing - last year it was a few guys out of prison break!:wub:

Rach33
17-02-2007, 14:32
Yeah me actually although I still have a thing for Dominic Purcell he he

Abigail
17-02-2007, 16:03

It says in the tv mag that Peter admits he has a drug problem this week.

CrazyLea
17-02-2007, 16:18
Yeah I just read that too. I wonder what kind of drugs, and how it all started :hmm:

Abigail
17-02-2007, 16:56
Yeah I just read that too. I wonder what kind of drugs, and how it all started :hmm:

I'd take a guess at prescription drugs like anti depressents when he was in the safe house. I think illegal drugs would have been hard to get hold of considering his situation.

EDIT: It's painkillers. He became hooked after his injuries in the bomb blast cos of the pain. I'm guessing they must have been pretty strong drugs for him to become addicted.

Rach33
19-02-2007, 21:31
I think tomorrow night all will be revealed aobut Peter's drug problem