PDA

View Full Version : Kerry

CrazyLea
10-02-2007, 16:40
Please note, not sure if this has been confirmed yet, so until someone finds out it is true, treat it as a rumour.

Oh and sorry if it's been posted

Sky blue over Kerry's cancer

There's heartbreak in store for new mum Sky Mangel in Neighbours this spring - as her beloved daughter, Kerry, is diagnosed with leukaemia. The shock storyline will see Kerry's dad, Dylan Timmins, and Sky thrown into despair as they pray that their newborn baby can fight the disease. But with Kerry urgently needing a bone marrow transplant, it'll be up to Dylan's brother, Stingray, to save his niece's life...

"The news that Kerry has leukaemia will rock her family to it's very core," whispers our Neighbours insider. "However, because of problems with his health, Dylan's unable to be a donor - so Stingary steps in."

The selfless decision is bound to see Sky grow even closer to Stingray, with whom she has already had a one-night stand. So, with emotions running high and Kerry's life on the line, what does the future hold for Sky, Dylan and Stingray.

Jessie Wallace
10-02-2007, 16:48
I saw that some where, i think it was in inside soap last week, plus i think it's on here some where too, maybe on the 2007 spoilers bit, not aure.

Jojo
11-02-2007, 09:20
Already posted in this thread (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59482&page=2) as you thought Dawn

Closing...