PDA

View Full Version : Masterchef

CrazyLea
07-02-2007, 18:54
Anyone watch this? :D As much as I hate to admit, but I love it :p Don't know why, but I find it really good... any other watchers lol?

pookie1968uk
07-02-2007, 21:35
i really wanted to watch this programme but i have only managed to watch a couple of them. i really enjoyed the ones i watched though!

Jessie Wallace
07-02-2007, 21:58
I've seen some of it, but don't like follow it all the time.

Katy
08-02-2007, 08:27
Its good to see now and again. I rememeber when it was on years ago, my mum used to watch it then so i watched it as a kid as well as now. I liked the celebrity one as well, as it was a bit different.

no1abbafan
10-02-2007, 12:59
I love it, have watched first 2 series as well. The ideas that some of them come up with when they are faced with all that food facinates me. Some is genius and some is :sick:

CrazyLea
12-03-2007, 17:43
Forgot I created this thread :lol:
Well it's the final this week. I'm glad that David went last week. He really seemed to think he knew everything. He very much annoyed me lol.
I like all the ones left, so don't mind who wins. (At the moment). Although saying that, I think Ben or Hannah would be better.

willow
13-03-2007, 09:10
i love the show, would like to go on it!! but i don't think i am quite good enough!!!
i want ben to win!!!!

ELLIE_BEAN
13-03-2007, 09:44
I don't like Stephen but I don't mind out of Hannah and Ben who wins.

willow
13-03-2007, 09:51
I don't like Stephen but I don't mind out of Hannah and Ben who wins.
there is just something about stephen that i just don't like, hannah needs more confidence and ben needs to brush up on his seasoning!

JustJodi
13-03-2007, 10:00
I loved it yesterday when they had to prepare the food for the cast and crew of CASUALTY,, way cool,, too bad Hannah was sick..
I think Ben will win,,, but again tonights should be good ... cuz they are going to cook for the Army,, .....I love the challenges that John and Greg throw at the contestants !!!!:rotfl:

CrazyLea
13-03-2007, 16:54
:eek: :eek: What's this??? Is it on at a different time?? We all thought it wasn't on yesterday?????? And today?? *panics* :p

Edit:
Well I just looked in my tv guide.. and it was on at half 8 :crying: Me, my mum and sister are all annoyed we missed it :lol: But luckily I saw this, as we won't miss tonights now :cheer:

CrazyLea
13-03-2007, 22:14
Oh dear. That army dinner for the Colnel (sp?) didn't go very well for Steven did it. :eek: He still hasn't quite grasped the timing issue. Think he was too involved with trying to impress that Mark :nono:. Hannah and Ben did well though. I think that Hannah did a little better than Ben, but Ben did do well too.

CrazyLea
15-03-2007, 22:57
Well the final has commenced. Well done to Steven :D. I know I wanted Hannah, but in all fairness they did all deserve it. I fell bad for Ben and Hannah though, bless them. Must say that Hannah seemed genuinely happy for Steven. I'd like to see in say 6 months time where all of them are, see if they're all working as chefs or something.

CrazyLea
07-02-2008, 20:46
Haha it's weird.. been watching repeats of Masterchef on UKTV Food or something like that.. and it's the Ben series :D.

Anyone watching the current series?? This show is so addictive :p.

We can only watch it Weds and Thurs though (other stuff on)..

I really don't see the point in the passion test and the ingredients test. It's totally unfair!

pookie1968uk
07-02-2008, 21:59
i have been watching everyone of them! i really love it. i dont really enjoy the passion test because people have more advantage if they are better at putting themselves across. it doesnt reflect on your ability to cook.
good show though!

CrazyLea
07-02-2008, 22:02
Definately not. I think they should scrap that test. And keep the ingredients test, but not get rid of someone after it. They should have the ingredients test, then another cooking one.. then get rid of someone based on both tests.

I think John and Gregg are hilarious. They're really quite scary in a funny way don't ya think :p.

I had a dream about them last night :s was well weird!

pookie1968uk
08-02-2008, 18:47
not sure the woman who won the quarter final should have won. she was a good cook and her food was lovely bu not the right food for masterchef, she made a trifle which i have never seen done on masterchef before and her cooking was a bit home cooked and basic.

StarsOfCCTV
08-02-2008, 18:59
I've only watched that once when they were cooking for the cast of Casualty :p

When's it on?

CrazyLea
08-02-2008, 21:28
It's on Monday-Thursday at half 8 I think?? On Thursday it's on for an hour :).

CrazyLea
24-02-2008, 18:55
Well now it's the finals (next week).

I really like Emily at the moment. I think the right decision was made sending Sheridan home, but they were all so good last week must have been a hard choice.

pookie1968uk
25-02-2008, 13:59
yes sheridan was definitely the weakest of the 4 of them. i like the bloke who was a barrister, cant think of his name. very talented cook. i think emaily is a good cook and is good at making up her own dishes but maybe a bit too inexperienced when it comes to doing regular food. all 3 are good though! this final week will be really interesting!

CrazyLea
28-02-2008, 20:58
Gosh that was tense :rotfl:.
Realllly hard decision!!!
Was really anyone's game!
I feel sorry for Emily and Johnny.

StarsOfCCTV
28-02-2008, 21:28
I couldn't be bothered to watch the end :o But £500 for a meal?! :eek: :lol:It wasn't even proper food it was strategically placed snacks :rotfl:

JustJodi
28-02-2008, 23:14
Ok I gather that James won ????????:searchme: I was out of the house when the show came on:crying:

JustJodi
28-02-2008, 23:15
Gosh that was tense :rotfl:.
Realllly hard decision!!!
Was really anyone's game!
I feel sorry for Emily and Johnny.

Lea what was the deciding factor if James won ???

CrazyLea
28-02-2008, 23:18
What do you mean? Like why did Gregg and John chose him?

Or what are my opinions on it?

James did win btw :) Shame you missed it. John and Gregg were rather funny tonight.

JustJodi
28-02-2008, 23:21
yea what was the reasons why John and Gregg chose him,,, and yes WHAT IS YOUR OPINION,,, Me and my guy figured it was gonna be James yesterday...

CrazyLea
28-02-2008, 23:27
They thought that he was more ready and made exceptional food. Particularly tonight I think. They thought his food was more restaurant ready kinda.

John I feel really wanted Emily though. But Gregg thought that she was too "experimental".

I'll have to watch it again and let you know what they said though. I'll watch the end later :).

I really wanted Emily to win. But I didn't really mind either way. I thought they were all really good. I think though Emily will have a good chef career ahead of her as she's really young. Not to say that Johnny won't though.

pookie1968uk
02-03-2008, 22:41
i was glad james won in the end, he had the edge over the other two. they were on breakfast tv after the final and they said that they thought johnny would open his restaurant but that emily prob wasnt going to persue her cooking but as she had been offered a place in oxford she would take that!

pookie1968uk
02-01-2009, 10:52
Masterchef starts again this monday 5th january! i cant wait!!:cheer:

CrazyLea
02-01-2009, 16:05
Ooooo reallly :D Can't wait.
Do you know the time it's on by any chance?

ELLIE_BEAN
02-01-2009, 18:46
Think it's on at 8.30

no1abbafan
03-01-2009, 16:55
Why have they messed with the times again, it was better on at 6.30pm, straight after dinner - I missed a lot of the last one because of the time change.

CrazyLea
03-01-2009, 17:13
I agree it's annoying ain't it! We're gonna miss 2 eps a week cos of the time :(.