PDA

View Full Version : Bill Spoilers 21st and 22nd Feb

alan45
06-02-2007, 16:31
Date: Wednesday 21st February 2007
Sam is keen to find new leads on the Amy Tennant case - then a guilt-ridden bigamist thinks he saw her on the day she went missing. A child's body is found on an allotment and it turns out to be the baby of a friend of the Tennant family - could the mother be the link? Emma and Diane discover a flock of sheep in an abandoned van and Emma is threatened with a knife - but Matt uses the opportunity to dent her confidence further.

Date: Thursday 22nd February 2007

The race is on to find Amy Tennant. Neil and Sam pull out all the stops in order to catch Shelley Fitzgerald - the woman seen with Amy on the CCTV - while Roger and Dan go after her partner. Lewis tries to help Emma, but Matt continues to undermine her. The net tightens on Shelley as the team make their way to the Sussex coast.

Abigail
06-02-2007, 19:42
Date: Wednesday 21st February 2007
Sam is keen to find new leads on the Amy Tennant case - then a guilt-ridden bigamist thinks he saw her on the day she went missing. A child's body is found on an allotment and it turns out to be the baby of a friend of the Tennant family - could the mother be the link? Emma and Diane discover a flock of sheep in an abandoned van and Emma is threatened with a knife - but Matt uses the opportunity to dent her confidence further.

Date: Thursday 22nd February 2007

The race is on to find Amy Tennant. Neil and Sam pull out all the stops in order to catch Shelley Fitzgerald - the woman seen with Amy on the CCTV - while Roger and Dan go after her partner. Lewis tries to help Emma, but Matt continues to undermine her. The net tightens on Shelley as the team make their way to the Sussex coast.

A flock of sheep? :rotfl:
Matt is just evil, I hope she realises what he's like before it goes too far.

alan45
06-02-2007, 19:44
It’s the day of Amy Tennant’s memorial celebration and DI Sam Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) is keen to find new leads. When a man unknown to James Tennant (Neil Stuke) is caught hanging around the church and his story doesn’t check out, Sam thinks she is on to something. The truth brings little hope as he turns out to be a guilt ridden bigamist who thinks he saw Amy on the day she went missing.

However, when Shelley Fitzgerald (Tara Moran), a friend of the Tennant family, steals something from Amy’s bedroom at the memorial party, further investigation into Shelley leads them to a child’s body buried on an allotment. The corpse turns out to be Shelley’s baby who died from cot death years ago, and after being questioned by DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) and Sam, Shelley is bailed. Just as they think are back to square one, a CCTV image of Amy and Shelley is discovered. Could this be the lead Neil has been waiting a year for?

Meanwhile, PCs Emma Hinckley (Melanie Gutteridge) and Diane Noble (Kaye Wragg) attend an abandoned van in the middle of a street. Asps at the ready, they open the van from which a herd of scared sheep promptly escape. Through further investigation, the team discover the stolen sheep were on their way to an illegal slaughter house, then destined for a local kebab shop. Emma is shaken after being confronted with a knife during an arrest on the case, and husband Matt Hinckley (Mark Dexter) uses the opportunity to dent her confidence further.

Thursday 22 February 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

The race is on to find Amy Tennant (Katherine Pederson) who has been missing for a year. Detective Inspectors, Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) and Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) pull out all the stops in order to catch Shelley Fitzgerald (Tara Moran), the woman seen with Amy on CCTV just a couple of hours ago. PCs Roger Valentine (John Bowler) and Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) track down her partner, Felix Kerbellec (Tim Berrington), who, after questioning, claims to know nothing of the abduction. He tells them he thought the little girl was Shelley’s daughter, Claire.

Neil and Sam try to persuade a confused Felix to trap Shelley by calling her on her mobile but frustratingly lose the link when she becomes suspicious and dumps her phone which was being tracked by CID. However, when PC Emma Hinckley (Melanie Gutteridge) learns more about Shelley’s childhood through her mother, she realises they might be heading for Brighton. PC Lewis Hardy (Aml Ameen) attempts to boost Emma’s confidence after the break-through but that doesn’t stop husband, CPS Lawyer, Matt Hinckley (Mark Dexter) from undermining her.

The net tightens on Shelley as James Tennant (Neil Stuke) and a team from Sun Hill make their way to the Sussex coast. After a long search, Amy and Shelley are suddenly sighted on the beach and as DS Stuart Turner (Doug Rao) holds elated dad, James, back, Neil attempts to persuade a volatile Shelley to give the little girl up. Will it be the happy ending Neil and James have been hoping for..?

Abigail
06-02-2007, 22:06
Meanwhile, PCs Emma Hinckley (Melanie Gutteridge) and Diane Noble (Kaye Wragg) attend an abandoned van in the middle of a street. Asps at the ready, they open the van from which a herd of scared sheep promptly escape.

Wonder who will catch the sheep :rotfl:
I find that amusing for some reason.

Footie_Chick
07-02-2007, 11:41
They have to have some humour in it. Can't believe how long this Amy Tennent case has gone on for, i really thought there was no way she would still be alive, but she is, but the last sentence

Will it be the happy ending Neil and James have been hoping for..?

really gets me thinking again, it has to end happy after all this time it's being going on for.

Abigail
07-02-2007, 12:42
They have to have some humour in it. Can't believe how long this Amy Tennent case has gone on for, i really thought there was no way she would still be alive, but she is, but the last sentence

Will it be the happy ending Neil and James have been hoping for..?

really gets me thinking again, it has to end happy after all this time it's being going on for.

Yeah, I think it does. But in reality, a lot of missing people aren't found.
I missed the start of the storyline so I don't really know what went on.
After being missing for so long I wonder how her relationship with he dad will be when they are reunited.