PDA

View Full Version : Your A Star

tammyy2j
06-02-2007, 12:33
I don't why this is still on tv i watched recently and its awful. Louis Walsh isn't judging anymore. X Factor is way better and at least they pop acts in, Thomas Black seems only to be looking for non pop artists.

Siobhan
06-02-2007, 12:41
I don't why this is still on tv i watched recently and its awful. Louis Walsh isn't judging anymore. X Factor is way better and at least they pop acts in, Thomas Black seems only to be looking for non pop artists.

couldn't agree more.. it is a bad bad version of X factor. I seen advert for BB8 coming to Dublin

Katy
06-02-2007, 15:10
I watched this when i was over last.

It took an episode to work out what was going on, they even had it on in the pub.

Abigail
07-02-2007, 23:22

I've never heard of it. What's it about?

tammyy2j
09-02-2007, 13:56
I've never heard of it. What's it about?

Its an Irish reality show like X Factor only not as good

Katy
09-02-2007, 15:06
They did a celebrity version to didnt they. I saw some of that to, and that really was bad.

Siobhan
09-02-2007, 16:54
They did a celebrity version to didnt they. I saw some of that to, and that really was bad.

Ireland doesn't have celebs that exist outside Ireland.. Marty Whelan and, that's about it for Irish celebs :rotfl::rotfl:

Katy
10-02-2007, 13:50
lol, i cant remember who was on it, but there was an awful one from Fair City, but i agree the rest i didnt really know. I tink someone aldridge was on it as well. I remember now it was a You're a Star Charity Celbrity special.