PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Wicks

tammyy2j
05-02-2007, 14:12
Is he gone for good? I hope not i like him just not Carly and Deano

Abbie
05-02-2007, 15:27
Erm I think I read somewhere that he will return, but Im not sure when.

bakedbean
06-02-2007, 16:11
Kevin has to return there is still alot that needs to happen between him and the family.

brooksyrules
06-02-2007, 18:35
i hope he returns too i like deano i just dont really like carly

Kim
06-02-2007, 18:38
I don't remember where, but I did read he comes back. Good job too; even if the kids don't want anything to do with him, what has Denise done to warrant being left?

brooksyrules
06-02-2007, 18:42
thanks i think phil daniels is a class actor am glad his actor will be coming back

Abbie
06-02-2007, 20:07
Kevin has to return there is still alot that needs to happen between him and the family.

I know, I hope they just leave it, like that dad from that family years ago, mind you they were boring

Kim
06-02-2007, 20:15

I know, I hope they just leave it, like that dad from that family years ago, mind you they were boring

You mean Dan Ferraira, Abbie? They couldn't have him back as the actor's visa ran out.

Abbie
06-02-2007, 20:17

You mean Dan Ferraira, Abbie? They couldn't have him back as the actor's visa ran out.

yes him, and I know, but I was gald he was really boring

soapyclean
08-02-2007, 19:14
The Ferriara? family could've had some great story lines instead they made them mundane and boring. Back to Kevin, they shouldn't get rid of him so soon, or have him and Denise split up because of what Shirley did to him and her own kids.
Those kids need a good slap, Kevin didn't have to bring them up as his own; but he did and did a great job. Now this has come up they think he's the worst thing to walk this earth.

Denise doesnt deserve to be left, I hope they get them together again :D

Jojo
08-02-2007, 19:18
The Ferriara? family could've had some great story lines instead they made them mundane and boring. Back to Kevin, they shouldn't get rid of him so soon, or have him and Denise split up because of what Shirley did to him and her own kids.
Those kids need a good slap, Kevin didn't have to bring them up as his own; but he did and did a great job. Now this has come up they think he's the worst thing to walk this earth.

Denise doesnt deserve to be left, I hope they get them together again :D

:clap: :clap:

Thank you soapyclean!!! I've been waiting for someone to say that.

I've been sat watching EE thinking wtf is the matter with Deano and Carly. Kevin brings them up as his own, is the only thing solid in their lives and when it comes to light that their mother slept around whilst married to Kevin and fell pregnant because of it, not even knowing one of their names, the kids seem to think, yup lets blame Kevin and have a go at him!!!! :angry: And now Deano is off with his mum, enjoying himself, having totally forgiven her (so it seems) for having not found out the name of his father and for abandoning him and Carly in the first place. I want to slap the pair of them!

Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad and it seems its only taken Kevin to do a runner (and who can blame him) for Carly at least to maybe come to some kind of sense about the man he truly is.

Siobhan
09-02-2007, 12:28
Em... It is just Carly that is having the strop.. Deano when of the rail when he first heard but Kevin explain that he was the one bringing them up.. that he was the closest they would every get to a proper parent so Deano was ok with that.. Carly, on the other hand, said he was a big fat liar!! so when is the right time for someone to say "hey, I am not your dad but your mum walked out and I stayed to bring you up"

Would Carly have asked him to leave then??? I think Kevin is a great guy.. Carly was just jealous cause Kevin paid more attention to Jimbo (who was his real son) but i think he got the most attention cause he was ill. He could have told them after Jimbo died but Kevin didn't.. he waited until they could stand on their own feet before he considered leaving them

Jojo
09-02-2007, 12:34
Yeah - I remembered that about Deano, as they had that chat in the car lot when Deano was going to torch it didn't they.

There is no right time to tell a child that the person they thought was their father isn't their biological one. Shes like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum and strop lol

eastenders mad
10-02-2007, 10:28
he is probably just gone away to think about things.
Everyone in the family thinks he has just run away but Carly knows the reason why he left.
I don't think Deano will be happy though

Sinead2004
10-02-2007, 19:49
maybe I'm wrong or i may have missed something but how do we know for definate that kevin is not their father? she fell pregnant with two one night stands? and kevin stayed with her even after the first one? something doesnt tally up, and this is a soap after all, why isnt anyone asking for a dna test? Please tell me if i have missed something :searchme:

parkerman
10-02-2007, 20:00
Maybe Kevin and Shirley didn't er...you know...er...so he knows that Deano and Carly couldn't be his.

Jojo
11-02-2007, 09:23
Kevin seems pretty definite that they aren't his biological children - maybe they've already had dna tests done in the past (although not sure if they did routine paternity testing 20 years ago), or like parkerman said, there are other ways that Kevin and Shirley know for sure that they aren't Kevins.

To me, if Kevin had any doubts, the first thing he'd have wanted done 20 years ago were to have it confirmed that they weren't his children.

littlemo
11-02-2007, 14:58
It's such a sad situation. I feel sorry for Kevin, and I feel sorry for Carly and Deano. Everythings just a mess.

I felt bad for Deano, (watching the omnibous just now), when his mum went off with some blokes, and just left Deano in the pub on his own. She's acting like a mate rather than a mother, and I don't think that's right.

Reminding me a bit of Ab Fab, although without the comedy element.

Kim
11-02-2007, 20:55
It's such a sad situation. I feel sorry for Kevin, and I feel sorry for Carly and Deano. Everythings just a mess.

I felt bad for Deano, (watching the omnibous just now), when his mum went off with some blokes, and just left Deano in the pub on his own. She's acting like a mate rather than a mother, and I don't think that's right.

Reminding me a bit of Ab Fab, although without the comedy element.

Yeah, it's no wonder that extra said, "She's old enough to be your mother, mate." Maybe at the time, Kevin always had some thought in the back of his head that they actually were his biological children, so he didn't get any tests done, but has grown to accept that they aren't his, so that's what he's saying. Or maybe he still has some hope, so was just saying that as a way of getting them to hate Shirley, but like him, and it backfired.

Curly19
21-05-2008, 18:13
Shirley Could Have Sleep With Kevin And Sleep With The 2 Other Guys And She Ended Up Pregent With Carly And Deano Not Knowing Who The Father Was And When Carly Deano Was Born They Did A D.N.A Test And It Said Kevin Is Not The father And The Other 2 Guys Was

x-Amy-x
22-05-2008, 12:40
kevin died though ?

Siobhan
22-05-2008, 12:52
kevin died though ?

Amy it is an old thread.. I am going to close it