PDA

View Full Version : Who would you bring back?

Abbie
03-02-2007, 16:23
Okay Im in a really happy mood now that lost in coming back next sunday, but I felt the need for another lost thread since we havent really discussed anyhting about it in while.
So I was thinking if you had the choice to bring back one of the dead main cast characters who would it be and why?
( I missed the o of the who in the title, I dont suppose anyone could edit this?)

Cornishbabe
03-02-2007, 19:29
Libby, beacause I really liked her chacter and thought we were only just really getting to know her

Abbie
03-02-2007, 20:01
Libby, beacause I really liked her chacter and thought we were only just really getting to know her

I know, one thing that really annoyed is that they left us with loads of questions about her life.

Siobhan
05-02-2007, 12:20
I was torn between Eko and Libby.. I choose Libby cause she seems to have a bigger connection with them then Eko did.. Eko went to find his brother but we know Libby had met Desmond, been in the hospital with Hurley and His imaginary friend is Libby's dead Husband David.. her coming back would had more fire to the series

Meh
05-02-2007, 12:25
Libbys story has too many loose ends, whereas Mr Eko's story seems to be more or less complete. However, I would still want Mr Eko back. I was gutted when they killed him off.

Abbie
05-02-2007, 12:34
I was torn between Eko and Libby.. I choose Libby cause she seems to have a bigger connection with them then Eko did.. Eko went to find his brother but we know Libby had met Desmond, been in the hospital with Hurley and His imaginary friend is Libby's dead Husband David.. her coming back would had more fire to the series

I know thats what annoyed me when they killed her cos at first she didnt seem like much and then they showed you tiny clips and then, she's gone and we dont have answers, and I wonder if we will ever find them out

Behemoth
06-02-2007, 18:56
and His imaginary friend is Libby's dead Husband David...

When did we find that out? I don't think I knew that!

CrazyLea
06-02-2007, 19:00
I went for Libby. I really wanted to find out more of her story, and she made Hurley happy lol.

I least would bring back Shannon, as she bored me. Followed by Ana-Lucia, as she plain annoyed me lol.

Abbie
06-02-2007, 20:33
I went for Libby. I really wanted to find out more of her story, and she made Hurley happy lol.

I least would bring back Shannon, as she bored me. Followed by Ana-Lucia, as she plain annoyed me lol.
I hate ana lucia, I really didnt like her, It sounds really bad but I would never ever bring her back.

Siobhan
07-02-2007, 10:10

I don't think we know but it was implied... When we were doing desmond story where he met libby, she mention her Dead husband David.. I just assumed it was the same guy.. would make sense when you think about it....

Behemoth
07-02-2007, 11:13

I don't think we know but it was implied... When we were doing desmond story where he met libby, she mention her Dead husband David.. I just assumed it was the same guy.. would make sense when you think about it....
Oooo that would be weird if that were true. Hurley and Libby seem to have this big connection which hasn't been revealed.

Siobhan
07-02-2007, 11:15
Oooo that would be weird if that were true. Hurley and Libby seem to have this big connection which hasn't been revealed.[/quote]

well we know they were both in the same mental hospital.. so it has to come from there.. we need more back story on Hurley (won't get one for Libby cause they killed her off). Libby is majorly connected in a big way.. she provided the boat for Desmond and she is related to the father of the girl looking for desmond

Abbie
07-02-2007, 16:10
I think it probably is true, the mian thing in lost is that they all have connections somehow

~*~Leanne~*~
08-02-2007, 09:59
I'd love for Boone Shanon or Ana Lucia to come back but i voted Boone as he went the earliest and you didn't really get to know him and them 3 were great characters in my opinion i don't think many other people fell the same about shannon and ana but i liked them