PDA

View Full Version : Week 8

Jessie Wallace
02-02-2007, 22:15
Harvey is working on a police case on the ward as an elderly abuser, Tom Gibson (played by Johnny Briggs), has sustained a serious head injury. It turns out he has been attacked by his son, but all is not as it seems.

Elliot overhears Martha telling someone at her university that she needs to defer for another year and, having seen her undertake a menial task, Elliot thinks Martha is wasting her life.

Harvey is played by Roger Griffiths, Elliot by Paul Bradley and Martha by Holly Lucas.

samantha nixon
03-02-2007, 15:34
this looks like its gonna looks quite a good epsidoe

Footie_Chick
03-02-2007, 15:41
Bit more:

Sam has a fight on his hands when the gossip starts about him and Jade. Jealous Jac tries to set Diane up for a fall. Lola finds she's struggling when the going gets tough on AAU.

samantha nixon
03-02-2007, 15:44
Bit more:

Sam has a fight on his hands when the gossip starts about him and Jade. Jealous Jac tries to set Diane up for a fall. Lola finds she's struggling when the going gets tough on AAU.

hiya
i did add that on here but edited my post as is that not week 7 im confused as i go by the dates not week number

Footie_Chick
03-02-2007, 15:46
ok, i just read your other post and i'm completly confused too lol!!! I don't know where it goes.

samantha nixon
03-02-2007, 15:53
i think that goes with week 7 as it has that info on the holby site with the date of the 20th which if i worked out right is week 7 not week 8

Footie_Chick
03-02-2007, 15:55
Yeah so week seven is the 13th of Feb and then week 8 is the week after i get you now.

Abigail
03-02-2007, 17:25
Just a suggestion as I get confused by the week things as well... Could you not put the week and the date in the thread title?

Why is Lola struggling on AAU? She's worked down there for ages.

CrazyLea
05-02-2007, 16:50
Ooo this is the one with Johnny Briggs then.. Sounds like quite a good episode, I notice that Harvey is becoming more regular these days.

Hope Elliot doesn't persuade Martha to go back to Uni lol! And Mehh damn Jac.. she needs to butt out, leave Diane alone :angry:

JustJodi
06-02-2007, 10:30
Hmmm yea you are right Lea, they seem to be bringing Harvey in quite a bit as of late, guess they are slowly making him a regular ??
I guess it is only cos of Max ..:hmm:

Jac is such a spiteful WITCH,, I hope she gets hers next !!!!! Diane should be able to handle any thing thrown at her after all the things she has gone thru in the past :confused:

Abigail
06-02-2007, 12:41
Hmmm yea you are right Lea, they seem to be bringing Harvey in quite a bit as of late, guess they are slowly making him a regular ??
I guess it is only cos of Max ..:hmm:

Jac is such a spiteful WITCH,, I hope she gets hers next !!!!! Diane should be able to handle any thing thrown at her after all the things she has gone thru in the past :confused:

I can't wait for Jac to get her comeupence, hopefully Diane will be involved. Diane is much better at her job than Jac.
I hope Harvey and Max don't beome regulars, the storyline betwen Kyla and Harvey just bores me.

samantha nixon
06-02-2007, 19:35
Roger Griffiths who plays Harvey has a promo card so i think he could be a regular character for a while as they dont usualy get them if there not gonna be i it for a little while

Abigail
06-02-2007, 19:44
Roger Griffiths who plays Harvey has a promo card so i think he could be a regular character for a while as they dont usualy get them if there not gonna be i it for a little while

What's a promo card?????? I've never heard of them.