PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 spoilers

PR1811
02-02-2007, 15:38
Monday
Shirley tells Denise she's heard that Kevin is alive. She then asks if Denise is moving out of Pat's house, but Denise doesn't rise to the bait. Denise tells her girls she wants them to leave Walford.

Tanya tries to phone Max but he doesn't answer. When he arrives at the salon, Max reminds Tanya of their counselling appointment. Preeti overhears and is surprised he remembered.

Tuesday
Denise talks to Pat about leaving Walford. Pat is disappointed, as are Libby and Chelsea, but Denise is floored when Yolande explains that Chelsea has asked if she can move into the Trueman's.

Later, as Yolande heads home, she notices torchlight through the Fowlers' window...

Thursday
Chelsea gives Preeti a makeover, although Preeti isn't happy, but Chelsea reassures her and tells her this is how she'll win Mickey over.

Mickey, meanwhile, is nervously waiting for Li when she arrives all dressed up.

Elsewhere, Deano and Carly are in the Vic and spot Shirley dancing behind the bar. But Carly is too embarrassed to stay, and leaves.

Friday
Phil is impressed by Stella as she makes an effort for her day with Ben. Ian, meanwhile, asks Phil how Ben feels about spending the day with someone he doesn't like. Phil tells Ben in no uncertain terms that he is spending the day with Stella and that he must behave himself.

Elsewhere, Sean attempts to wind up Max. As Stacey waits to hear from Max, Sean arrives home and she sneaks out of the back door.

Lizzie Brookes
02-02-2007, 16:56
Does Sean know about Stacey and Max then?

littlemo
02-02-2007, 18:33

I don't reckon so. I think Sean would be killing Max not winding him up. Unless he's playing the long haul game. Making him think he's not onto him.

soapyclean
02-02-2007, 18:41
Dont get rid of Denise and her family, it's about time we had a family actually stay together. As for Ben he needs a smack on the rear end, instead of pandered to. His dad has to have a life too, not run by a snotty nosed little imp. :nono:

Lizzie Brookes
02-02-2007, 18:47

I don't reckon so. I think Sean would be killing Max not winding him up. Unless he's playing the long haul game. Making him think he's not onto him.

Maybe its about Tanya then as we know Sean fancied her at one point.

Abbie
02-02-2007, 18:55
Dont get rid of Denise and her family, it's about time we had a family actually stay together. As for Ben he needs a smack on the rear end, instead of pandered to. His dad has to have a life too, not run by a snotty nosed little imp. :nono:

I Know I hope they dont get rid of Denise, i like that family.

Cherryz
03-02-2007, 21:42
Elsewhere, Sean attempts to wind up Max. As Stacey waits to hear from Max, Sean arrives home and she sneaks out of the back door.

This makes me think perhaps Sean suspects something if for example Max phones or texts, and Sean answered it - either the home phone, or Stacey's mobile if she left it behind.

brooksyrules
06-02-2007, 18:34
it all sounds brilliant cant wait to watch them

PR1811
09-02-2007, 15:18
Just in case people didn't realise, the BBC haven't released any spoilers for Week 9 so we will have to sit and wait :)

Lennie
09-02-2007, 23:23

Sean seems like a guy who would do that, but since it Stacey involved then i dont think Sean will think about anything, just beat Max up

Dutchgirl
22-02-2007, 12:47
Ben and Stella bond in the London Dungeons

Friday, February 23 2007 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/east230207_ben_dungeon.jpg

Phil is impressed as Stella makes an effort for her day with Ben, but Ian asks Phil how Ben feels about spending the day with someone he doesn’t like. Stella arrives and Ben tells her that he wants to go to London Dungeons. As the pair sit on the Thames bank, Stella attempts to make friends with the youngster and tells him she isn’t trying to replace his mum.

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/east230207(2)_benstella_dungeon.jpg
In the hall of mirrors Ben loses Stella and starts to frantically look for her. Stella sees his frustration and hides, watching his panic and confusion. She then rushes toward him telling him off for going off without her and assures him that she won’t tell Phil about the incident. When they return to the Vic, Phil's surprised to see that they've had such a good time.

Elsewhere, Bert visits the opticians who reveal that he may have glaucoma; Bert and Jay move into the chip shop flat; Abi is distraught over the death of her gerbil, Rolf; and Max gives Stacey and ultimatum…

Stella getting creepy, or is it just the surroundings?:rolleyes:

Abbie
22-02-2007, 20:57
Hmm the london dungeons? Not the obvious place to bond but o well.