PDA

View Full Version : If you could be in soap..............

Abbie
01-02-2007, 13:39
Ok I was just thinking if you got the chance to be in a soap which one wouid you be in and why?
Would do you think your best friend would be?
Your enemy?
Your partner?
What would you?
etc

x Amby x
01-02-2007, 16:38
This is such a good thread! i think id either be in EastEnders or Hollyoaks, but i went with EastEnders as ive watched and loved it longer!

I think my best mate would be Stacey, id be going out with Mickey and my enemy would be Chelsea.

If i was in Hollyoaks i would be best mates with Louise, id be going out with Rhys and my enemy would be Sarah Barnes!

Thumbs up to this thread! :thumbsup:

Katy
01-02-2007, 16:43
It is a good idea for a thread. I was torn between Hollyoaks and Home and Away but went for Home and Away, because of all the drama they have there, all the disasters and tragedies. And of course Summer Bays climate, would be nice to wear all the little skirts and dress things.
Would do you think your best friend would be? I tink my best friend would be Mattie as she would be a great friend to talk to.
Your enemy? Would proabably be Belle
Your partner? Have to be Ric
and id have to live in the caravan park with sal.

CrazyLea
01-02-2007, 16:57
I'd have to go for Home and Away... lovely beach, great weather (most of the time :p)

Best friend: Hmmm.. going by my age, Mattie I guess... although prefer Belle, maybe a bit to gutsy for me, she is lol!!

Partner: Again going on age, would have to be RIC!!!! :wub:

And I'm with Katy, I'd live with Sally at the caravan park :D

Debs
01-02-2007, 19:40
grrr i voted hollyoaks as i cant act and sometimes they dont seem fussy :lol:

but now im thinking home and away as lea said great beach, the sun, RIC!!

although im scared of marthas teeth so thats one reason not to be in home and away :D

Chris_2k11
01-02-2007, 19:50
Definitely not murder capital walford that's for sure.

Abbie
01-02-2007, 19:59
Definitely not murder capital walford that's for sure.

Lol same here rather not go near there :lol:

JustJodi
02-02-2007, 12:08
Hmmmmmmm of course I have chosen EastEnders, due to the fact I have not seen any of the others listed except Neighbours once in a while..

Hmmm given my age I probably would be best friends with Tanya /or Jane but would love to hang out with Pat

My enemy would probably be .........no idea ( there are not enough "baddies"left,, but probably Peggy if I get involved with her FAVORITE SON lol

As for a partner, not much of a choice left, but if I could choose it would be GRANT,,

I would love to be the new owner of the Scarlet,and Grant would be my silent partner in the venture..and he would come back from time to time for some :wub: ..but there would be no strings attached cos I was too career orienated and just wanted a play mate from time to time, and I consider Grant the best...will always be fighting off Garry and his stupid pick up lines:lol:

Siobhan
02-02-2007, 12:42
I always wanted to be on EE.. My choice of partner changed but my heart belongs to good ole Beppe di Marco.. :wub::wub:

Given my age, I would be mates with Jodi (sorry she is not in it yet :rotfl::rotfl: ) so I would say Jane and always be around Pat and Dot (who would be like a mum to me). My enemy would be Dawn cause she is a cow.
I would work out of walford in a office and commute all the time with Bradley who I would adopt as my son.

Rain_
02-02-2007, 14:10
Mine would have to be corrie

I'd be best mates with Eileen and Sean, and have a Connor on each arm (excluding Michelle of course)

I think my arch enemy would be Kelly. I'd have to give her a good ol' slap if she came near one of my Connors.

And of course i'd work at the Rovers. In fact no....i'd OWN the rovers !!!!! And my first task would be to put Liz on toilet cleaning duty !! :p

Abbie
02-02-2007, 15:53
Just looked at the poll results so far and does no one fancy emmerdale?

DaVeyWaVey
02-02-2007, 17:47
I'd love to be on Hollyoaks! Hanging out with John Paul, Craig, Sarah and Hannah...oh and bumping into evil Clare Cunningham! :eek:

Babe14
03-02-2007, 09:13
Corrie.

Work at the knicker factory and the Rovers. Would have a mad passioante and very long affair with my boss Paul:wub: :wub: , Steve and Peter would be my best mates along with Fiz and Michelle.

Would eventually buy the building opposite Roys Rolls and set up my own fashion/Design business which would also be connected with Underworld, the two businesses would work together. I would also have part of the building as my home.

Bill Webster would be my choice of builder to help me gut the place and turn it into a blank canvas, so I could start the building from scratch. Would also enlist the help of Peter Barlow, Paul Connor and Steve MacDonald.

My enemy would have to be Vernon.

My regular holiday location would be Emmerdale where my other long term lover Matthew King lives... :wub: :p

Also, Paul and I would be taking overseas trips to Summer Bay to enjoy some of that lovely sun, get some of that lovely sand between our toes and to visit my friends Sally, Alf, Colleen and Irene whom I met whilst holidaying there sometime ago...

Pinkbanana
03-02-2007, 09:47
Just looked at the poll results so far and does no one fancy emmerdale?

I dont blame them....:rotfl:

I'd have to go for Enders....(ofcourse :rolleyes: )

I''d want Pat to adopt me (though I'd hate to live in the same square, let alone the same house as Deanooooooooooo :eek: So he would be launched out of the nearest window, 'joe Macer' style, before I moved in).

There arent that many decent men (in my age range) in Enders, so would have to either have a toy boy in the form of Bradders, or a sugar daddy in the form of Phil...erm joking! (think I'll be seeing my breakfast again if I cant get that image out of my head rather sharpish:o). Actually Rob is rather fine...:D

Think I'd get a job in The Vic as long as I didnt have to go into the cellar, me thinks that would be a bit creepy...:eek

There again maybe road sweeper is the career to pursue in EE, as Gus hardly seems to do anything, gets a nice cart to push around and has lots of time to write poetry about sausages...:rolleyes: lol:

Abbie
03-02-2007, 14:59
oh and bumping into evil Clare Cunningham! :eek:
If I was on hollyoaks I'd give her a good slap

DaVeyWaVey
03-02-2007, 15:30
oh and bumping into evil Clare Cunningham! :eek:
If I was on hollyoaks I'd give her a good slap

:rotfl: Go you! I would tease her and tell her she would never get the Loft. :D

Bree
03-02-2007, 17:22
It would either be eastenders or hollyoaks but at the moment i'd go for for hollyoaks and i'd be friends with zoe, jess, zack and kris and would have Claire as a enemy :p

Abbie
03-02-2007, 18:20
It would either be eastenders or hollyoaks but at the moment i'd go for for hollyoaks and i'd be friends with zoe, jess, zack and kris and would have Claire as a enemy :p

After some great deal of thought, I have decided I would like to be in hollyoaks and I would be the same, I would hang out with the students Zoe, jess, Zach and Kris, and as well as having Calre as an emeny I would probably habe sonny and Jutsin as enemies.

hayley
03-02-2007, 19:10
Between Neighbours and Eastenders and as eastenders is rubbish at the moment i went for the cheesy option!!!
My best friend would probably be Sky as she is the only sane one and my partner, if i were a little older would be will!!! Enemy: Toadie! (annoying!)

For Eastenders Chelsea would probably be a best mate but i'd have to tone down her selfishness! Partner would defineately be Deano!! And i'd have loads of enemies!(Ian, Ben, Stella, Shirley and all of the Millers!)

brooksyrules
05-02-2007, 11:19
corrie i would hang out with sean and fiz. My Partner would be Peter my enemy would be Tracy and also Vernon and i would work in the factory or pub

Abbie
05-02-2007, 14:03
although im scared of marthas teeth so thats one reason not to be in home and away :D

Thats very odd, her teeth?:searchme:

diamond1
06-02-2007, 14:46
I would be in Eastenders

I get £500,000 from knowhere and take over scarletts and employ a barman/maid who actually serves customers instead of just standing behind the bar and clean glasses and occasionlly lean over and look in peoples ear when theres loud music.

after much consideration I marry Rob minter but last minute Mickey runs in and stops it after this we have a brief affair but I have lesbian affair with Naomi before the public go wtf?? and they pair me up with just anyone -much like sonia

my enemy would have to be phil mitchel as I am his competition -and he sets fire to the club and nearly kills meI leave albert square carrying naomis baby--leaving viewers even more confused and angry at the show!!

Abbie
06-02-2007, 20:05
Someone has voted for emmerdale!!!! We must know who its only fair

Debs
06-02-2007, 22:01

:rotfl::rotfl: yeah!! i cant stand it when she is on screen, they are huge teeth and so fake looking!!

oh and aother thing is is cassies tan! thats scary too

Abbie
06-02-2007, 22:05

:rotfl::rotfl: yeah!! i cant stand it when she is on screen, they are huge teeth and so fake looking!!

oh and aother thing is is cassies tan! thats scary too

lol, I see what you mean about cassies tan

Babe14
09-02-2007, 11:54
Oh good glad that I'm not the only one who has noticed Martha's teeth. Every time she is laying into Jack all I keep seeing are these teeth going for him:lol:

Whereas Cassie she needs a good scrub.