View Full Version : How Was Your Day? #3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Behemoth
31-01-2007, 22:07
Tell everyone how your day was!

CrazyLea
01-02-2007, 00:05
If you insist Rob :p

Hmm my day rather sucked to be honest. College.. boring, but not too bad, was a little hyper in parts. Rather annoyed about a certain mate of mine :angry: But that's a whole different story :p Another mate was saying how when I'm hyper, I laugh like an octopuss... not sure if that's good or bad :lol: Hmmm then bored crapless all night, slept for an hour at 8, due to boredom.

I am also dreading Friday :( Good luck Leanne :)

Abbie
01-02-2007, 11:07
oooo I new thread. Well my day so far has been ok, but I am at hone ill :( as I have a horrible stomach ache

Behemoth
01-02-2007, 13:03
I've got the day off today and I've just spent the last hour tidying the living room. I'm knackered now and starving but it looks great! Now I'm about to have pizza and chips for lunch :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-02-2007, 16:17
My day was hilarious.. A bird 'crapped' on me :rotfl: I was screaming like mad.. Went home and had a shower like 3 times!! (Got it in my hair :angry: Going to kill that bird once I know which one it was.. A seagull.. Evil things!!).. and then went back to school again.. Only like 5-6 people know for once.. so it's okay for now :rotfl:

Behemoth
01-02-2007, 16:25
My day was hilarious.. A bird 'crapped' on me :rotfl: I was screaming like mad.. Went home and had a shower like 3 times!! (Got it in my hair :angry: Going to kill that bird once I know which one it was.. A seagull.. Evil things!!).. and then went back to school again.. Only like 5-6 people know for once.. so it's okay for now :rotfl:
That's supposed to be good luck!

Katy
01-02-2007, 16:37
Yeah it is meant to be good luck spicy, ive had it happen to me, no matter what luck it brings its still horrible.

My day was a usual boring college day.

Abbie
01-02-2007, 18:02

Thats good luck but now that you've posted it on here alot more people are going to know lol.

Tori
01-02-2007, 19:16
well, my day was pretty normal, and my german exchange partner phoned so i'm really happy... it's 21 days until i go and i'm already really excited i've got to learn a load of german vocab though, or i will make a fool of myself [yay!] so just a typical day really.

Katy
01-02-2007, 19:18
My mate had a french exchange student who she couldnt stand. I hope you get on with your german on Tori. My little sister has just had a blazing row with everyone as she cant do her homework, so i thought id come and up here for a bit before i go out, if i can be bothered.

01-02-2007, 19:18
I reckon people just say that to keep your spirits up :rotfl: Will take back if I get the glasses I want or find money of some quantity :rotfl:

Thats good luck but now that you've posted it on here alot more people are going to know lol.
Oh well I don't know anyone here (mates or anything) so it dosen't bother me :rotfl:

Abbie
01-02-2007, 19:20
I never dida french or german exchange I was too scared

Abbie
01-02-2007, 19:20
I think people just say that to keep your spirits up :rotfl:

Probably, but if you have any good luck you must tell us

Tori
01-02-2007, 19:21
i put my name down without thinking really! she seems nice, and we got on over the phone... but i think when you meet you'll really find out!

Katy
01-02-2007, 19:22
This one she had refused to speak all weak and then decided to go all weird and refuse to eat anything and ended up collapsing. Its all drama at my college i tell you.

01-02-2007, 19:22
I think people just say that to keep your spirits up :rotfl:

Probably, but if you have any good luck you must tell us
Oh don't worry I will :lol: I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself :p

Abbie
01-02-2007, 19:25
i put my name down without thinking really! she seems nice, and we got on over the phone... but i think when you meet you'll really find out!

Yeh, the only I did was in primary school where an old teacher that went to teach in Italy came back for a week with some students and it was like an exchange, they stayed with us, I had a girl stay with me, but the thing is we never went over there.

Kim
02-02-2007, 07:16

That happened to me when I was 11. It went on my coat as well as my hair, and the coat was only about a week old. Since then I have avoided bus stops at every available opportunity.

Yesterday was dull. My internet wouldn't work, so I tried it when I got back from my grans and still nothing. Typical, seeing as I'm in the seat on knock out. Now I don't want to go to school as it might decide not to work afterwards. I did the intermediate maths challenge and I think I fell asleep in it or something - I don't remember anything between half past and quarter to. I felt really faint after it, I don't know what came over me. It was funny at my grans - my dad had a cough last week and she has this book on honey and it says that honey with cider vinegar cures them. So in the week she made it up, then my gran tried to spoonfeed it to my gran. My dad just grabbed the bottle off her, had a sip and said it was disgusting. She said he hadn't had a teaspoon full and made him have another sip :rotfl:

Katy
02-02-2007, 14:39
You got to love Grans. I had an alright day, my weekend is going to be working non stop though, i got a bit done in my free so i just need to conclude one essay and start the otehr two.

Looking forward to thins weekend as inbetween working hard, its sports galore. City on Saturday at Eastlands and Ireland V Wales in the pub on Sunday. What more could i ask for.

Abbie
02-02-2007, 15:55
You got to love Grans.

Totally agree, i dont see mine often anymore and its great when I see her.
I was off ill again today and I have slept all day, Im joking I got up like 10 mins ago or something

Katy
02-02-2007, 16:12
I ahve had a poo week, its dragged on so much. How i love my afternoon off today. I think i hadve had a sugar overdose i feel really ill now, far to much sugar today.

Abbie
02-02-2007, 16:55
I ahve had a poo week, its dragged on so much. How i love my afternoon off today. I think i hadve had a sugar overdose i feel really ill now, far to much sugar today.Awww o dear how did that happen then?

Abigail
02-02-2007, 18:16
We had a meeting for yr12 this morning and I'm on the student union now as the entertainment manager. Really happy cos it means that we can redecorate the common room and get a new pool table.
The previous union used to wind us up, they never did any fundraising events, the "decorated" the common room a nasty green colour and basically did nothing. Everything got blamed on us. A notice went up last week saying "wash up your cups after use or all the crockery will be confiscated." Yet it was mainly them who left their dirty pots in the sink.
Got great plans, going to have some art students draw on the walls, maybe some professional graffitti, thinking about painting a wall with blackboard paint so those that like to draw on things can draw on something that it there to be used. Getting some new sofas, new kitchette and possibly new carpets.
So I'm really happy today. Can't wait for Monday so we can start reorganising the common room and making plans for the revamp :):):)

di marco
02-02-2007, 20:43
had a good, although rather busy, few days. on wednesday we went down and put a deposit on a house for next year, im really excited, i cant stop telling everyone lol! :D although i hardly have any money left in my bank account lol!

yesterday everyone from my course went up to london to do various activities and then see a show. my group didnt have anything to do during the day so me and my friend just went to different places around london and went shopping (and amazingly i managed not to buy anything lol!) my group went to see the lion king, which was brill! id seen it before and i absolutely love all the costumes, though this time i wasnt really impressed with the little kids, i know they are only young, but they couldnt sing or act that well. the coach ride home was fun (we had to arrange our own transport so about 20 of us got the coach back) we were all really hyper lol and some of the people from the other group were drunk cos their show finished earlier than ours. i feel sorry for the other 5 people that were on the coach with us lol! we decided that we should do another trip up to london and go out clubbing drama student style lol! the only annoying thing was the coach was meant to stop at the uni but the driver didnt wanna go up there so he dropped us in town :angry: so we had to get a taxi back and accidently didnt give the taxi driver enough money lol!

now im really tired lol cos we didnt get back til about half 2 this morning and i had a lesson at 9 so i only had 4hrs sleep, dunno why i bothered going though cos only half of us were there!

di marco
02-02-2007, 20:45
We had a meeting for yr12 this morning and I'm on the student union now as the entertainment manager. Really happy cos it means that we can redecorate the common room and get a new pool table.
The previous union used to wind us up, they never did any fundraising events, the "decorated" the common room a nasty green colour and basically did nothing. Everything got blamed on us. A notice went up last week saying "wash up your cups after use or all the crockery will be confiscated." Yet it was mainly them who left their dirty pots in the sink.
Got great plans, going to have some art students draw on the walls, maybe some professional graffitti, thinking about painting a wall with blackboard paint so those that like to draw on things can draw on something that it there to be used. Getting some new sofas, new kitchette and possibly new carpets.
So I'm really happy today. Can't wait for Monday so we can start reorganising the common room and making plans for the revamp :):):)

wow that sounds really good! :) i wish we could have done that to our common room at school

Katy
03-02-2007, 13:28
we dont have a common room as its a sixth form college so the whole college is a common room, we have pool tables and stuff plus Seats and everything its really nice. And we dont have to wear a uniform.

Sounds like you had a busy week Di m.

This morning i went to band which was alright but the pieces we are playing are really difficult. I cant play them. I have heaps of work to do and am having to miss the match this afternoon, ill have to make do with the radio.

Behemoth
03-02-2007, 13:33
I'm off to Blackpool later for my mate's 18th birthday. I'm not really looking forward to it as we are going to be going to all the nightclubs and that's not really my thing but I've said I will so I will.

Katy
03-02-2007, 13:35
Ooh, an 18th in Blackpool, get asprin for tomorrow, yourll need it, even if you dont drink, i have done that before and still had a banging head the next day. I tink its all the lights.

You should enjoy it by who is there not what you r doing thats how i feel when i go out with mates.

di marco
03-02-2007, 14:54
slept for like 12hrs last night lol so think ive caught back up on my sleep! got an email this morning from the chair person of the uni netball club saying about the ball the uni hold for all the sports teams. it sounds really good, they have it in this posh place somewhere in town and you get given a meal as well as having music etc. its £30 but i thought if i start saving now ill hopefully be able to afford it! the only downside is for my course we have to help the 4th years with their end of term shows, which go on from the end of feb til the end of march. this ball is at the beginning of march so ive emailed my teacher telling her and asking whether it would be possible if i help on one of the shows that isnt on that day, but knowing what shes like she will now put my on that show on purpose, suppose ill just have to wait til she replies........

Abbie
03-02-2007, 18:25
I think im going to start to freak out soon, not about school though, about dancing, as we are doing a show in the lyceum and its in 10 weeks!!!!!!!!! So im going to be busy

Katy
04-02-2007, 11:27
aww, im sure it will be fine, 10 weeks is a long time so you have time to perfect everything. We are in the same position at band, were rehersing for the nationals in April, we have been playing it since January and we also got out Riverdance to try and play at a competition in July. Talk about wanting perfection.

lpanning a lazy day watching the rugby.

di marco
04-02-2007, 13:11
didnt really do anything yesterday except hoover my room. today i dont plan on doing much either lol!

Behemoth
04-02-2007, 15:18
I went to Blackpool and it was great! Didn't think I would enjoy it but I had a great time and didn't get home until 4:30am!

Tori
04-02-2007, 15:59
today i got up early and did nothing all morning and this afternoon i've been doing geography coursework and it's unbelievably boring. i may finish the next section tomorrow, as it's due in for thursday. tonight i think will be an early night because i am already exhausted!

Katy
04-02-2007, 16:57
Sounds like you had a good night Rob !

Just watched the rugby it was a great game. I havent done anyting all week end but eat sleep work and watched sport. It been pretty great actually ! Cant get used to this though, better prepare myself for college in the morning.

di marco
04-02-2007, 21:23
havent really done much this weekend. yesterday i hoovered my room and that was about it lol apart from staying up talking to people when i really should have been going to bed! today ive done even less! we were going to go to the pub quiz but didnt in the end so im going to try and have an early night cos i have a group presentation thing to do tomorrow morning

Abbie
04-02-2007, 21:35
Well today I have tried to do my geography coursework but I have gotten no where, i keep getting distracted.

di marco
04-02-2007, 21:38
Well today I have tried to do my geography coursework but I have gotten no where, i keep getting distracted.

awwww i always get distracted with my work, thats why im always doing it at the last min lol!

Abbie
04-02-2007, 21:47

awwww i always get distracted with my work, thats why im always doing it at the last min lol!

This is last minute as well, but I work better under pressure, its strange.

di marco
04-02-2007, 22:04

lol me too! i think its cos you know it definitely has to be done!

Abbie
04-02-2007, 22:48

Totally agree but sometimes I wonder if my work would of been better if i spent loads of time on it.

di marco
04-02-2007, 23:03

Totally agree but sometimes I wonder if my work would of been better if i spent loads of time on it.

yeh i think that too, but if you do alright at the last min then thats ok. i did my first essay of uni the night before/that morning and got 53% (or something like that) i did our other essay at the weekend and it had to be in on the friday and i got 43%. so my theory is if you do it last min you get a better mark lol!

Behemoth
05-02-2007, 07:22
I've gotta work today :( for 9 hours! I just want to go back to bed. I hope I get this new job :D

Abbie
05-02-2007, 12:28
I've gotta work today :( for 9 hours! I just want to go back to bed. I hope I get this new job :D
AWwww, well hope you get the new job too.

Katy
05-02-2007, 16:10
I feel rotten again, my head hurts and everything aches, and todays college day was poo. I HATE mondays, not enought to shoot people like in the song, but i really dislike the day, i always have pants lessons. Grr. And loads of Work to do. I dont like this college business.

CrazyLea
05-02-2007, 17:01
Hmm, I'm fine :p Poor all you that are ill though :(

My day has been okay... been travelling back from Butlins :p Was funny, uncle took wrong turning at some point.. so we got back into Wales, across the second Severn bridge... then stopped at a sevice station... then he took the wrong turning, and he couldn't turn anywhere, and no junctions to cross the motorway, so ended up crossing the first bridge, then to Bristol, where we finally got on the right motorway, and over the second brdige again :rotfl: Gosh :p

Abi
05-02-2007, 17:30
There was a year 12 trip to DisneyLand over the weekend, and untill Wed, so loads of people were out of college today. My English teacher was ill, and my Politics Lesson was cancelled, because of only 5 of us being in (Theres only 11 of us normally, anyway..). I had a free lesson first thing as well, so i didn't do anything untill 2pm today, when i had ICT. So i had to sit in me college doing nothing from 8.30 to 2 (They're dead strict about going home, with us year 12s. Cause they know we wont come back :D ). And in the 1 lesson i did have, there was only 5 of us, so we did nothing again :rotfl:

So all in all, it was a pretty easy day! :D

di marco
05-02-2007, 19:18
only had one lesson today and we had to do a presentation, one of our group members didnt turn up which isnt surprising seeing as he didnt turn up for the rehearsals either! then this afternoon we went and signed the contract for our house yay!

Katy
06-02-2007, 15:01
There was a year 12 trip to DisneyLand over the weekend, and untill Wed, so loads of people were out of college today. My English teacher was ill, and my Politics Lesson was cancelled, because of only 5 of us being in (Theres only 11 of us normally, anyway..). I had a free lesson first thing as well, so i didn't do anything untill 2pm today, when i had ICT. So i had to sit in me college doing nothing from 8.30 to 2 (They're dead strict about going home, with us year 12s. Cause they know we wont come back :D ). And in the 1 lesson i did have, there was only 5 of us, so we did nothing again :rotfl:

So all in all, it was a pretty easy day! :D

I have a simular day like that, which is partly the reason i am home now. All the teachers are either ill on trips or crashed the car (3 seperate icedents in one weekend) so i had no lessons and feeling a lot better. Yesterday felt awful but today loads better, everyone else seems to be ill for weeks. Im not usually an ill person. Im blaming yesterday on tiredness. It looks like tomorrow will be the same, i keep checking my moodle to see if the teachers are in or not.

Kim
06-02-2007, 18:21
My day was absolutely pants. I had pe first thing which I don't do, then cover teachers in the next 2 lessons. Then this boy was on at me in business and I wish he would just evaporate. There was a sixth former going down the staris after registration, with half a scaffolding pole - I honestly thought he was going to hit me with it! So I really did not feel like doing a guide to christian marriage in re.

Behemoth
06-02-2007, 18:49
I had the worst driving lesson ever today, I did everything wrong. Slightly worried now because I've got my test this month!

Katy
07-02-2007, 17:31
yourll be fine Rob, everyone has a bad driving lesson before there test. My friends was a nightmare the day before but past with 2 minors.

I only had one lesson today and the other one i did a presentation. Easy day.

Kim
07-02-2007, 17:55
Evolution homework zzzz. I have loads of homework and revision to do, plus I have to have my Shakespeare coursework written up by Monday and I have 3 hours to do it in. No chance. Also tripped over today when someone put their foot out and about 50 people minimum must have seen it.

DaVeyWaVey
07-02-2007, 22:08
I've had a good day today. I went to my school tonight as there was a Strictly Come Dancing competition between the teachers and i had to take photos for it for my school newsletter. :)

Abi
07-02-2007, 22:53
I had college... Yawn... But i had a free lesson last thing, and as loads of people were away, there was about 6 of us in the Study Room. We were all playing on a Sonic the Hedgehog game (Yep, we're very immature :D ) and everyone bar me got logged off by the HoY (He was using Ranger, this remote programme which means he can control your computer from his laptop...). I was sensible, and had Geog work open as well, so if he had logged me out, i could have had a go at him for making me loose my work.

Anyway, once they all logged back on again, my mate was playing, and suddenly said that he couldn't control his game. We all took the **** saying thats cause he was rubbish, and we all went over, and my HoY was using his programme to play on his Sonic game. Very funny! Then he started sending us messages saying "You're all rubbish at this, leave it to the professional!". Very funny finding out your 40 year old HoY is good at Sonic :p

CrazyLea
07-02-2007, 22:59
Lmao Abi, your HoY sounds fun :p

My day has been boring. Went into College, had a 3 hour boring lesson, and I was meant to have another 2 lessons, but cause one of the teachers I usually have was off doing something with the Welsh Bac students :rolleyes: My tutor cancelled our Key Skills lesson, as it was only for an hour at 3. I may be weird, but I hate days like that. I hate sitting around College on my own, so go home on the bus, which costs £2.65, which may not sound much, but it is when it happens every week, near enough more than once!!! It's so annoying! Stop cancelling bloody lessons :angry:

Katy
08-02-2007, 08:17
especially when its key skills !!! that makes it doubley worse. I hate it when they cancel lessons especially in the morning and you have come in for nothing. I hate it.

Kim
08-02-2007, 16:39
OTT coursework and exam timetable out on the same day - what is up with my school?! We have to do a load of pictures/writing designing a superhero and a story in which they use their power and 3 essays by next Friday. I officially have no life...

CrazyLea
08-02-2007, 16:43
especially when its key skills !!! that makes it doubley worse. I hate it when they cancel lessons especially in the morning and you have come in for nothing. I hate it.
Exactly! And I had another one like that today. But was kinda worse in my opinion :p Cause, I had to go round, cause bridge was shut today, so was on bus for an hour, then got in, there was only 4 of us in! (Only about 3 of them, maybe 5 can use snow as an excuse). So we went to first lesosn, and then got told we could go home! My other mates, who aren't on my course, weren't in. So that was another £2.65 spent on coming home! I honestly do not know why I bother :searchme:

DaVeyWaVey
09-02-2007, 12:27
My day has been a bit of a clumsy one so far! Went out in the snow this morning and ended up slipping on the concrete path and hitting my head..my head started bleeding and there's a massive gash in my head lol! Luckily, i am only going to get a massive bruise and maybe a black eye!

Katy
09-02-2007, 14:53
That sounds quite serious Dave, remember if you get double vision or concusion then go to hosptial, theres my bit of advice for the day. I remember i did something simular a few years ago. It was icy and i fell down the stairs after slipping on the ice. It looked mega painful but actually didnt hurt abit.

Im off to Alty later to see my little sister in a shakespeare play so it should be good.

DaVeyWaVey
09-02-2007, 15:42
That sounds quite serious Dave, remember if you get double vision or concusion then go to hosptial, theres my bit of advice for the day. I remember i did something simular a few years ago. It was icy and i fell down the stairs after slipping on the ice. It looked mega painful but actually didnt hurt abit.

Im off to Alty later to see my little sister in a shakespeare play so it should be good.

Thanks Katy. :) Luckily, i have been ok though and haven't had concusion...i am feeling ok now and i just have a plaster on my head. :D

Katy
09-02-2007, 15:45
good good.

We have rain now and no snow, i am very bored so resulting to looking for interesting videos on youtube. What a great website.

CrazyLea
09-02-2007, 15:50
Haha Katy have you ever seen the Alpaca advert?? It's been on tv.. but you may not have? Type it in YouTube it's funny. And and and do 'Store Wars'.

DaVeyWaVey
09-02-2007, 15:55
good good.

We have rain now and no snow, i am very bored so resulting to looking for interesting videos on youtube. What a great website.

If your on youtube, search for Arson Sam, they are very funny videos taking the mick out of Fireman Sam.

Katy
09-02-2007, 16:05
should be doing psychology coursework, but this is soooooo much more fun !!!>

Kim
09-02-2007, 16:18
I heard about the boy that fell over yesterday and ended up in hospital, and apparently he is blind in one eye. Some kids threw grit and sludge at me at break, so I got upset about that and ended up spending break in one of the offices. This boy in my maths class called the teacher an arrogant t**t, so that saves me a job. This other one wasn't listening and then got asked the question, so it was funny when he was supposed to be doing the cumulative frequency and the row was that 2 people said they washed once a week, so half a wash was quite amusing. I'm supposed to be revising, but he had the revision guides that we ordered in the class and didn't give them out, so I don't know how I am supposed to revise from the garbage he gives us as notes. And next week my tutor group is starting a science knock out competition :)

CrazyLea
09-02-2007, 16:20
I heard about the boy that fell over yesterday and ended up in hospital, and apparently he is blind in one eye

Really? So what actaully happened to him?

Katy
09-02-2007, 16:21
blimey, thats pretty serious, how did he manage that. I assume it werent from slipping.

Abi
09-02-2007, 16:51
I've spent all week reading Wuthering Heights for English (By Bronte, its a victorian novel, but i like it actually!). Anyway, its quite long so i've spent loads of time trying to do finish it for todays lesson, and she wasn't even in :rotfl: Very ironic..

One of the Bioloy teachers whose been at the school for 30 years randomly left 4 weeks ago. We had an assembley were they said that he's seriously and wont be returning to the school. The way teachers have been talking, it sounds like he had a stroke.... He's a proper decent bloke, its a shame..

Abbie
09-02-2007, 20:30
My day has been a bit of a clumsy one so far! Went out in the snow this morning and ended up slipping on the concrete path and hitting my head..my head started bleeding and there's a massive gash in my head lol! Luckily, i am only going to get a massive bruise and maybe a black eye!

Awwww o dear Dave.
Well as soon as I got into school I got hit by snowballs.
But on the other hand Ive had a good day, handed in 3 pieces of coursework and feeling very pleased with myself since I did it last night, oops. But Ive only just like 10 mins ago got on the internet cos we couldnt get on, it was driving me mad, I cant live without the internet.

Abbie
10-02-2007, 00:16
And now what a great way to end Friday and begin saturday as I won 250k on SB Deal or No deal :D, And Im still very happy.

Kim
10-02-2007, 00:24
I went to see my friend earlier and I was walking there when I heard someone slam their foot down on the pavement behind me. I was thinking '****, they're going to grab me by the neck!'

Abbie
10-02-2007, 00:28
I went to see my friend earlier and I was walking there when I heard someone slam their foot down on the pavement behind me. I was thinking '****, they're going to grab me by the neck!'

Oh my god that must of been very scary, who was it, did you know them?

Kim
10-02-2007, 00:51

Nope; some random weirdo in a bright yellow jacket, lol!

Abbie
10-02-2007, 10:48

Nope; some random weirdo in a bright yellow jacket, lol!

LOl well thats very werid!

annaz
10-02-2007, 10:53
My brother had some mates over for his birthday. That was cool, so much party food XD

Katy
10-02-2007, 13:45
not bad day so far, Psychology coursework still not happening were getting a bit better as well.

Thats bad news about your teacher Abi, it always the nice ones as well. My best ever teacher got sacked a few months into year 11 for me and he was the best teacher ever !. its always the best that go for one reason or another. Last night saw my sisters play, it was Romeo and juliet, and was really good, loved the individual touch they had when prononcing, Romeo and Julie in a strong mancunian accent. It was a bit like the shamelss set, but we cant help it i suppose. There was one school who i felt highly embarrased for as the all forgot there words and wer basicall Hopeless "".

Abbie
10-02-2007, 15:28
Ive had a good day so far, dancing woke me woke lol and now has tired me out :p Now i need to tidy my room :(

Pinkbanana
10-02-2007, 18:24
Ive had a hard day....went into work to prepare for ol OFSTED....:eek: Was there 6 hours!!!

Also I have a thumping headache from where I whacked my head (accidently) on a small child yesterday....:o lol OMG...I hope I havent got swelling of the brain or something equally as bad.:sick:

Now sat here trying to do a bit of planning (hence the reason Im on here - avoidance strategy!!)., then going to a colleague's posh birthday bash.....but all I really want to do is go to bed with some aspirin and a bottle of covonia...:(

Abbie
10-02-2007, 18:26
Ive had a hard day....went into work to prepare for ol OFSTED....:eek: Was there 6 hours!!!

Also I have a thumping headache from where I whacked my head (accidently) on a small child....:o lol OMG...I hope I havent got swelling of the brain or something equally as bad.:sick:

Now sat here trying to do a bit of planning (hence the reason Im on here - avoidance strategy!!)., then going to a colleague's posh birthday bash.....but all I really want to do is go to bed with some aspirin and a bottle of covonia...:(

Awwww poor PB, you sound like you really have had a bad day

Katy
11-02-2007, 12:42
The dreaded word that all teachers hate. OFSTED. my mum had hers a day after she broke three ribs, im sure it will be fine.

Not planning on moving today, watching the rugby and doing my geography essay.

Pinkbanana
11-02-2007, 14:07
The dreaded word that all teachers hate. OFSTED. my mum had hers a day after she broke three ribs, im sure it will be fine.

Not planning on moving today, watching the rugby and doing my geography essay.

Cheers, Katy.:)

Sounds like your mum had fun then with three broken ribs and an OFSTED to cope with!:eek:

Aw......I wish I could have a lazy day, and just sat watching some fit men running around a pitch with an odd shaped ball on TV.....:lol: Sundays should be about lazing about....:cool:

Katy
11-02-2007, 15:58
looks like the men in green our missing the big man O Driscoll.

Im all on my own, everyone else went out before i got up. (Its sunday its the law to sleep till 12) Its nice seeing the Rugby in peace as usually mum is commenting on the bodies rather than the games.

So currently hungary as cant be bothered making any food and the shop is far too much of an effort to go to, anyway second half beckons, be on again in 40 minutes.

CrazyLea
11-02-2007, 16:02
Bless your mum Katy :p Although must say, that O'Gara is pretty hot 8-) :p Couldn't help myself :lol:

Meant to go to my uncles today, but there's no answer :searchme: Thinking he may be working lol.

Slept til a good old 3 :D That's waht I like to see :p Now watching the rugby, which I am rather enjoying :p Go Ireland, Go Ireland :D

Katy
11-02-2007, 16:56
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I cant believe it, the last minute, I agree about O Gara, hes loverly, i like ODriscoll as well.

Absolutley Gutted, theres still the triple crown to fight for !!! not over yet. Were still fighting.

Abbie
11-02-2007, 16:58
Ive been at dancing for 4 hours, Im so tired but it was great and I really enoyed it cos we did a few lifts today

Tori
11-02-2007, 18:24
well today i went to my friends in alderley edge to have a board games day... we only got through 3 games in 6 hours, risk took 4! risk was good, then we kinda got bored!!
now i need to see if i have any work for tomorrow or it's bed!

Footie_Chick
11-02-2007, 18:38
Had a lazy morning today was planning to get up and go for a run but didn't quite manage it. So just watched Hollyoaks and had some lunch, then i went down to LA Fitness was meant to be watching my football team train as i've been ill or week and promised my mum i wouldn't play, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her right???
So you guessed it i started to play then ended up having a major coughing fit and had to sit the rest out.
Came home and had an early shower and put my PJ on, by this time it was only half 4 and then came on the net.
So didn't do alot really.

Kim
11-02-2007, 19:42
Argh, I've been doing too much work. Almost done on the creative part of my media coursework, then I have to do 3 essays. Also been revising, and now I feel sick as I've been thinking about exams too much. My dad has like, almost busted my new chair because our net connection wont switch devices, so that's not good.

DaVeyWaVey
11-02-2007, 19:48
I've had a lazy day today (as always) I finished off my Maths coursework, i was sat in front of my sister's computer for a whole hour trying to figure out how to do a pie chart on Excel, luckily my brother was home from uni and showed me how to do it, so it's all done now! :) I've also been writing down my birthday list, and that's all really.

Also a water pipe in my street burst because a car decided to drive over the pavement which caused the burst! Now i can't have a hot Sunday night bath!

Abbie
11-02-2007, 19:57
I've had a lazy day today (as always) I finished off my Maths coursework, i was sat in front of my sister's computer for a whole hour trying to figure out how to do a pie chart on Excel, luckily my brother was home from uni and showed me how to do it, so it's all done now! :) I've also been writing down my birthday list, and that's all really.

Lol I hate it when I cant do things on the computer and it takes me ages, I took ICT as well so most people expect me to know what to do

Katy
12-02-2007, 16:20
That happened near me with a pipe, but it cut of our water for lke a week people were having to go to there friends houses on the other side of town for a shower. It was mental.

Got an essay to to tonight and thats it.

Abbie
12-02-2007, 16:24
Ive had a relaxing day doing nothing at all, I was going to go dancing later but its been cancleed so I have no idea what to do, I need to do something cos I have loads of energy and wont be able to sleep tonight :( sounds stupid I know!

Kim
12-02-2007, 19:27
That happened near me with a pipe, but it cut of our water for lke a week people were having to go to there friends houses on the other side of town for a shower. It was mental.

Got an essay to to tonight and thats it.

I have 3. Theoretically, I have until after half term, but you need to refer to extracts in the essay, and I don't think I will get away with walking out with six of them on the last day, lol! I really don't feel up to them today, so I think I will just have to write out my English.

DaVeyWaVey
12-02-2007, 20:45
I've had an okish day...my friend described me cutting my head as being "hilarious" it really annoyed me for the rest of the day..

I really don't like school..it was just the same boring usual day..i just can't wait until half term next week.

Abbie
12-02-2007, 21:02
I've had an okish day...my friend described me cutting my head as being "hilarious" it really annoyed me for the rest of the day..

I really don't like school..it was just the same boring usual day..i just can't wait until half term next week.

Awwww
hehe Im on my half term this week :p

CrazyLea
12-02-2007, 21:32
My day has been boring, can tell how this half term is going to be lol.
I had my mates over last night, cause we went to the pub, so they went this morning at 11. So I went back to bed, til about 3. Then I just watched The Suite Life, til 5 lol. Fun, fun.

DaVeyWaVey
14-02-2007, 17:52
I've had an alright day..someone sent me a Valentine's Day card for a joke...it had "Dave is a sexy mofo and Dave is a sex bomb" all over it :rolleyes: And it was from a girl who i know of but have never really spoken to before, so tomorrow i am just going to return the card to her. :D

Apart from that, nothing much really happened for me today...

di marco
14-02-2007, 19:16
well since i last wrote on here i havent really done much lol! got my netball kit, the dress is so unflattering its unbelievable lol but the trakkie top is cool it has my name on and everything, although the trakkie bottoms are huge and they are meant to be a size small! ive got to stage manage a 4th year show (which im really scared about) and got the list on thursday of what show im doing and who ill be working with and today we had our first production meeting. also my sis is on half term this week so she and her friend came down to stay from sunday til yesterday which was good, went shopping and went out on monday evening which was fun though it would have been good if all my housemates and stuff could have come but i couldnt invite them cos one of my friends girlfriend is down and we dont get on

Abbie
14-02-2007, 19:35
Today I had a great day, no one sent me a valentine but o well.
Anyway I went shopping and I spent so much money, but it was good cos I really like the stuff I bought and i got my friends birthday present.
I then went on a walk with my best friend who I havent seen all week and then we stood outside her house talking for like an hour, which was nice but I was frozen

di marco
14-02-2007, 19:58

i didnt get any valentines either, thank god i hate valentines day lol!

Abbie
14-02-2007, 20:03

Lol the thing is when I went shopping I saw people with flowers and even if they just had one single rose which I think is very pretty, It was nice and still made you feel lonely

Kim
14-02-2007, 20:05
I got a valentine, but I think it was a joke off of the boy in the next street, because he spelt my street name correctly, and generally, people that don't live near me spell it wrong.

di marco
14-02-2007, 20:52

Lol the thing is when I went shopping I saw people with flowers and even if they just had one single rose which I think is very pretty, It was nice and still made you feel lonely

awwwwwww it dont make me lonely, valentines day just annoys me cos if you feel like going out you cant cos all the people that have boyfriends/girlfriends are with them and all the clubs seem to do a singles night which seems a bit desperate if you ask me lol!

DaVeyWaVey
14-02-2007, 21:36
Valentine's Day is a waste of time in my opinion. Boyfriends and Girlfriends love each other every day of the year so why does 14th February have to be so special.

di marco
14-02-2007, 21:40
Valentine's Day is a waste of time in my opinion. Boyfriends and Girlfriends love each other every day of the year so why does 14th February have to be so special.

i completely agree with you davey! people say you only hate valentines day cos you dont have a boyfriend. thats so not true! last year i had a boyfriend and i still hated valentines day! actually i think i hated it more cos i was a bitch to him about buying a card lol!

Katy
15-02-2007, 14:13
yeah i agree as well, not because im grumpy most of the time and really pesimistic but because its so artificial.

Cant wait for Half Term, one more dat to go !!!!1

Tori
15-02-2007, 15:55
i hate valentines too- it's too commercialised now, and not just becuase i don't have a boyfriend, and everyones just like i love you to anyone they meet but there's no point,- if you love someone then great! you can do it anytime! mind you, everything was peaceful, no chavs fighting!
yesterday i had a job interview and i'm guessing i didn't get the job... not bothered- i can live off £25 a month and i like not having one! but i should have one!

Katy
15-02-2007, 16:54
it doesnt really metter not having a job, i dont no where would accept me (there loss) lpus at college the principle doesnt think highly of jobs he thinks you should spend more time working.

Tori
15-02-2007, 16:56
good ol' ambrose! at cheadle they want us to... to break up our studies providing it's no more than 10 hours a week!

Katy
15-02-2007, 17:10
lol, good old ambrose, yesterday he was talking about falling in love, that was our assembly, no he reckons that theres plenty of time for work later and that once we have studied we can not work and have a life. Bless him.

Tori
15-02-2007, 17:18
hmm. he was my mums physics teacher back in the day. one of the reasons i didn't go to aquinas

Abigail
16-02-2007, 03:01
Well my day went ok until about 9pm when my mum had a asthma attack. We took her to A&E and they sorted her out with a neb and sent her to a hospital that tried to kill her twice. I also hate the hospital and the doctors, plus I had to go in an ambulance which just reminded me of things I'd rather forget. We tried to get the doctor to transfer her to a hospital that has looked after her before but the consultant there refused to take her and said she should go to a hospital in our PCT.

Anyway, we got there and she went on the something something admissions ward. It was about 11pm when we got there and we was still waiting to see a doc at 1.30am. I appreciate they were busy but the nurses didn't bother to do her obs, they did it once when she went in and again when she pressed the buzzer. Some guy had been waiting 7hrs and he still hadn't seen a doctor.

The state of the bay was appalling. Dust under beds, tissues on the floor, empty vials of medicine etc. I was too tired to complain otherwise I would have.
The doc came round and he tried telling mum it was an allergic reaction, which it wasn't cos my mum has had these attacks for years.

So I just got home from the hosp at 2.30am. Got in and put some toast on only to find out that we have no margerine so I had dry toast.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest. Feel better now :)

CrazyLea
16-02-2007, 10:15
How's your mother now Jelly?

That hospital sounds appaling - not just the nurses etc, but the state of it :eek:

Abbie
16-02-2007, 12:14
Ive had and okay few days, I have done nothing really and yesterday I started my maths homework, I need to finish it but its soooooo hard and I need to do my english and graphics :( And now I have dancing to go to :(

Abigail
16-02-2007, 14:07
She's better this morning. My sister is going to see her this afternoon. She's waiting for the doctor to come round and then she's going to be transferred to another ward.
Hopefully this one will be cleaner of I'll complain. There's no wonder people go in with something minor and end up dying because of infection.

Katy
16-02-2007, 14:39
I hate hospitals, hope shes better soon.

Finally half term !!! I can twait even though i have so much work to complete in the holiday, its a joke. Its not bad a isuppose as at least theres no college. Tomorrow im off to Chester for a Uni open day, im dead excited.

Abigail
16-02-2007, 14:46
Did you not have your half term this week? Mine's passed so quickly, it's like I've never been off.

What course you thinking of for uni? I want to do crime scene investigation/forensic science but there's only one uni (Teesside) I've found that does it.

Katy
16-02-2007, 14:49
The whole countrys been of this week except for our council ward, it happens every year we always have different holidays, its weird.

I want to Law at Uni.

Kim
17-02-2007, 01:41
The whole countrys been of this week except for our council ward, it happens every year we always have different holidays, its weird.

I want to Law at Uni.

My holiday is next week, as well; that's what they call it. I have RE and Maths homework, 4 essays and 3 modules to revise for. I'm off shopping with a mate tomorrow, then I must start work. Today was ok, but annoying until after school. I ate nothing until 4pm; had to check my coursework at break and lunch, then this boy runs in with a disposable camera and takes a picture, running out when he's done, leaving the door wide open. So I had tro loose my place to shut the door, because I couldn't concentrate with the noise. The other people couldn't spell words, so I probably spent more time throwing my dictionary around the room than I did checking my coursework. I went to my mates' and helped to clean her fish tank out, only to have water poured down my back. I got even, ending up walking sideways the whole time as a result.

Pinkbanana
17-02-2007, 09:54
What course you thinking of for uni? I want to do crime scene investigation/forensic science but there's only one uni (Teesside) I've found that does it.

Teesside has I believe got a very good reputation for its forensic science course....:)

Katy...you are not the only one off this week on half term! I am too, thank crunchie:cheer:

Jojo
17-02-2007, 11:26
My kids are all off on half term this week aswell. I believe half terms can be staggered with some areas one week and other parts the next.

Tori
17-02-2007, 11:32
i'm off this week too, but it's not going to be much of a holiday! i have to learn my french and german oral presentations, and i have still to write them!! and then geography revision, even though by the time i get back from munich i'll probably have forgotten it all! i also go to munich of thursday and i can't wait! i felt a bit sad yesterday when everyone was saying bye etc but i'm alright now. last night i went out and everyone else got way too drunk, so when they were bowling they couldn't even stand up!!

Abbie
17-02-2007, 13:17
I have to go back on monday and Im so not looking forward to it, but at the moment I have a horrible cold and feel like rubbish :(

DaVeyWaVey
17-02-2007, 13:57
I'm off on half term this week too. :)

Abbie
17-02-2007, 17:09

Lucky you, I have to go back to school and work like mad

Abigail
17-02-2007, 17:14

Lucky you, I have to go back to school and work like mad

I'm not looking forward to going back. Starting coursework soon and I hate it. Get exam results in 4 weeks as well so thats something to look forward to :rolleyes: I know I'm gona have to resit everything.

Abbie
17-02-2007, 17:15
When I go back we will be coursework mad :( Im going to get stressed

Pinkbanana
17-02-2007, 17:21

Just take a bottle of covonia with you and a brown paper bag to breath into and you'll be just fine and dandy! Remember you have been predicted really good grades for a reason!:thumbsup:

Abbie
17-02-2007, 17:23

Just take a bottle of covonia with you and a brown paper bag to breath into and you'll be just fine and dandy! Remember you have been predicted really good grades for a reason!:thumbsup:

Lol thanks but still its too much pressure :(
Edit: I hate having this cold!!!!!! Its driving me mad

pinkles14
17-02-2007, 23:33
It was my daughter (nicola) 9th birthday today so we have been out at my mums for the day with family came home had chinese and watched some of nicola's dvd with her..

Abi
18-02-2007, 00:32
My net wouldn't work all day, so i rung Orange up this evening. Got this ******* on the phone, who literally started shouting down the phone at me. No kidding. He kept telling me to test it with a wired connection, so i explained that we dont have a wire to do a wired connection, and all our PCs and Laptops are wireless. And he started shouting down the phone!! I was like, its not my problem you lot didn't send an effing wire! So anyway, he wouldn't help me at all, so i asked to be transferred to someone who would help. And he refused. So i told him to put me through to his manager. And once again, he refused. Because apparently it was "my fault" i dont have a wire. If Orange dont send me a wire, its not my ****ing fault!

Anyway, i took his name and extension number, and made a formal complaint about him :p

Then a rung them up again, and got a British Call centre this time. The bloke was quite helpfull, and did a line test and shiz. Anyway, its working again now, no thanks to the first guy. I'm getting a modem sent to me as well, apparently, because my line wont connect to the PPP server sometimes, so the Modem will make it, apparently...

But god, i was so ****ed off!

Kim
18-02-2007, 01:18
Crikey, my dad rings up the internet provider and then passes the phone to me, and I don't want to speak to them at the best of times. I would never phone again.

I probably almost had my bag pinched today, thanks to my mate. I was trying on a jacket in a shop and told my mate to hold the jacket that I tried on and the jacket I wore there, but she just left them there, following me to the mirror. I was like, for ***** sake, I have £50 and a camera phone in there, find it!

She also decided to buy 3 cakes instead of 2 to share, so they give you them in a box, which we couldn't find a bin to throw it in. So she suggested we went to the toilets as there's a bin in there for paper towels, but the queue was all the way out of the door. She had me go into the mother/baby changing room and put it in the nappy bin!

Then she decided to repeatedly chant "hungry," to try and make me buy her a burger, even though she knew I had about £1.50 left by that time. There was someone in the market selling flowers, so she told me I had to buy her some, together with a ring, 'woman's dress' and 'man's dress.' :rotfl:

Now I have to take her down Sainsburys on Tuesday to get double cream ready for cooking on Tuesday, because she thinks she will get the wrong one.

Katy
18-02-2007, 12:11
I had quite a good day yesterday, went to the uni of chester to look round and it was really nice, the people were really helpful and everything. Then last nigt i went a played cards. It was really quite fun, i thought it wouldnt but i had a dead good time.

Today im going to watch the football its on at one and am going to have a lazy day, should start some work really as otherwise it will just be all in the half term.

Kim
18-02-2007, 13:06
Join the club, Katy lol. I really must do at least one of my essays and a bit of revision for my modules today, but I keep getting distracted. Really I have no excuse as I already have half of the essay written in my book. Only we are apparently going out for dinner, so I really should get ready lol.

Katy
18-02-2007, 16:34
were going out for tea i think, dont know where yet. I want to go early as i hate being out to late as theres never anywhere open.

Good result for City thes afternoon, thats made me happy !!!.

Just got in from the sailing club so there went my afternoon.

Tori
18-02-2007, 16:37
i think i should have stayed in town for the chinese new year celebrations, but i came home because i was hungry and was cold! this morning i went to take pictures in manchester and then this afternoon i washed the car, tidied out my room and vac'd it and went to get some cement and stuff... now i need to iron and think about packing plus compile questions for my friend to ask at the ucas concention when i'm away!

pinkles14
18-02-2007, 18:12
I meet my sister in town took my daughter for her ears pierced came home and cooked a nice roast dinner yum yum..

Abbie
18-02-2007, 18:23
I had dancing today, i wasnt going to go cos of my annoying cold but I thought I better since it was for 4 hours and we had photos taken which are going to be posted around the local area to advertise our show, I for one do not want to see them. Now I am finishing some work off for school tomorrow, i really dont want to go back, I can already sense what its going to be like, you never know I ight not go in tomorrw depending if my cold doesnt get better, but then again I suppose I dont really wnat to miss school with us going to be so busy

Kim
18-02-2007, 22:27
I had, lets say, an interesting day. Went out for dinner, then my dad's mates' son made me play pool with him. He was not best pleased to loose to someone who is left handed, a girl and is not tall enough to be able to lean very far over the table. Whilst we were playing, he asked how old I was, then if I had a boyfriend. I have thought for a while that he fancied me, but the way he was looking at me made it obvious. I ended up virtually screaming that I didn't fancy him and that he was too young for me (he's 10,) then he went red in the face and said he didn't fancy me and everything, but when we got back into the bar, his mum said he looked red in the face and my mum said my bra strap was showing, so my dad and his dad started saying that we had been at it :rotfl:

DaVeyWaVey
18-02-2007, 22:51
I've had an alright day. Just got back from my mates house, we all met up and watched a film called the Burbs, it was an ok film actually, quite entertaining, quite funny in some parts. Then i played pool with one of my mates.

Katy
19-02-2007, 11:32
I played pool as well yesterday, how odd is that. I was beat as well.

I just watched the match yesterday, i have slept this morning and i am still tired, oh well, started some work but given up as its too hard and this afternoon i am visiting my grandad in hospital.

Then when get back will probably watch telly, its great i get the remote all to myself as my little sisters gone skiing.

DaVeyWaVey
19-02-2007, 11:36
I got beaten at pool too Katy! :D

Kim
19-02-2007, 16:23
3 people playing pool in the same day, what timing. I played 2 games and lost 1 of them.

Abbie
19-02-2007, 20:14
:( Back to school today, I had a fun lunch cos me and my mates took loads of funny pics, we took some 'sexy' pics which well werent so sexy and the one of me Im falling so its very funny lol.
But other than that Im freaking out, I have 25 days until my tech coursework has got to be in and I got an english piece back today and that has to been back in on wednesday!

pinkles14
19-02-2007, 23:04
Partner got 3 days off work nicola got a week off school so we went bowling
i lost :) never mind. then out for tea at the wacky warehouse.

Katy
20-02-2007, 09:24
realxing again to day, then tonight i am going to the thearte to sort out the props for the next show. Boring job but hey its got to be done.

And its PANCAKE DAY !! so ill be making myself fat on pancakes before i go.

Katy
24-02-2007, 13:59
got a friends party tonight should be good.

Yesterday went to Wales and did a bit of shopping and walking. Really good actually. Bought the series 1 of One tree Hill as well, just for when i get bored, then went to the pub and played pool, when came home watched Derailed with Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owen, has anyone seen it, it was a realy good film, quite old but i hadnt seen it so i got it out of blockbusters.

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2007, 14:24
No i haven't seen Derailed. I've heard it's a good movie though. Where did you go shopping in Wales too Katy?

I went shopping and to the cinema yesterday too with mates in Cardiff. We went to see Epic Movie and then just looked around the shops.

Abbie
24-02-2007, 15:22
Ive had a good few days at school, Im up to date with all my work and I selpt at my friends house last night and I didnt get to sleep till half 4 but then kept waking up, Ive been to dancing but Im still so tired so I may go to bed soon.

Katy
24-02-2007, 18:40
No i haven't seen Derailed. I've heard it's a good movie though. Where did you go shopping in Wales too Katy?

I went shopping and to the cinema yesterday too with mates in Cardiff. We went to see Epic Movie and then just looked around the shops.

It was North wales, we went into Bangor as i am looking to go there for Uni and we went for a walk round Baumaris (sp), it was really nice.

Watching a great game of Rugby at the minute :cheer: :cheer: Keep it up Ireland.

Kim
24-02-2007, 22:04
I went shopping today - 32 miles away record!!! - with my mate, her sister and her Mum. But I missed my aunt and uncle visiting as I didn't know they were coming, and they live in the town I went shopping in. The bus driver on the way down was a lunatic and we all thought the bus was going to tip over! There was this man on the bus, 10:30 in the morning; he was holding an open can of larger or something with alcohol in it. Wasn't to impressed as I had to spend some of my money that I was going to get a digital camera with, because my parents only gave me £15. I got the Balls of Steel DVD and a jumper. My friend and her sister were going off down the streets like bulls in a china shop, so me and their Mum were walking past Ann Summers and she randomly asked if she should go in there and buy a saucy nightie, so I was too concerned with looking in the door at saucy underwear than where I was walking, so I bumped into this woman!

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2007, 22:18
:rotfl: You bought the Balls of Steel dvd! I only got you hooked on that show last night! Is it good dvd Kim?

Kim
24-02-2007, 23:57
I haven't watched it yet. I shall probably be watching it when I go offline/tomorrow, so I'll let you know.

pinkles14
25-02-2007, 22:29
Went to my mums yesterday then took my daughter and nana to a panto on the night time. Been to my mums for dinner today with my daughter and partner then went down to his sisters...

Kim
25-02-2007, 22:34
I went to the pub for dinner again today, and I really should have worn old clothes and not washed my hair until I got back. I smell of smoke more than I usually do as the football was on up there. I also had to study today and I read part of a book that I have to read for school, so that was not so good.

Katy
26-02-2007, 16:25
I went out last night with some friends, had a busy weekend, party on saturday was amazing got in at like 3 oclock and was up agian at 8 to help tidy up down in the hall. Made a mint on the bar though. I had another im never drinking again days, but once i went to sail it was ok. I m bruised like a peach today though.

Abbie
26-02-2007, 16:30
I had a good day at school today although apparently my cello teacher is away for a few weeks so I didint have my lesson and French was good today Im starting to think I might do Higher speaking now since my presentation is good.

Kim
26-02-2007, 17:01
I had a TD today and I've just had to colour in my RE homework, do some revision for my modules and read some of my lit text. Just got to carry on tying up all the loose ends with my work later.

I have a presentation in business tomorrow and I really don't want to do it as I am terrible at public speaking and I'll probably have to say more than I am supposed to be anyway as the rest of my group don't know what they're talking about.

I also don't want to get my coursework back as usual, but luckily I don't have that lesson until Wednesday.

DaVeyWaVey
26-02-2007, 18:04
I went back to school today after half term. It was quite a good day back actually, i'm up to date with all my work, though i am starting to get slightly worried- i let a person in my group for drama have my coursework as she forgot what we did for our performance (because we needed to write about the performance we did) anyway, would that count as plagarism?

Kim
26-02-2007, 18:34
Unless she rewords it, yes. We have to do business plans in groups in business and the teacher said that if any two written pieces are the same, they will get no marks.

DaVeyWaVey
26-02-2007, 18:38
She hasn't copied it though, she just had to check what we did for our performance by looking at our coursework - i trust her, i am pretty sure she would have reworded it, but it was just my friend was saying to me today that it could count towards plagarism, and if it is, then i'll be disqualified from all my GCSE exams!

Kim
26-02-2007, 19:12
Even if she hasn't reworded it, which if you trust her she should do anyway, you'll only get nothing for the coursework, or if they treat it as an extreme case, nothing in drama, then if they're even harder on you than that, no GCSEs awarded by that exam board.

Katy
27-02-2007, 16:00
As my mood says im angry, had such a bad day grr!!. Firstly i missed the bus so i got drenched, then i stepped in a puddle and then a lorry drove past and soaked me. Then i got to college and everythings going ok, seemed to have dried of and my phone broke, someone walked passed me in the corridor and i dropped it, now it wont turn on, and then i decked it in front of loads of people walking down the stairs, so my legs hurt from sailing and falling over.

Abbie
01-03-2007, 22:28
Ive had an okay day been off ill but this place has cheered me up and oh if you wnat to have some fun please think about this :
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=503106#post503106
Its SB Blind date, its only for a bit of fun :p

CrazyLea
01-03-2007, 23:18
I've actually had a really good day lol. Which isn't a regular occurance!! I've been hyper ALL day! Which I love being hyper :p My mate who normally makes me feel uncomfortable was in a good mood, so BONUS! :p And I've decided to set me to targets today :p After reading my report, and just generally thinking about my life :p

1. To gain confidence in everything/most things, by the end of the college year. (Which I think I am starting to gain, slowly :) )
2. To actually work hard, and be motivated to do my work from here on in, I usually leave it to the last minute, and rush it, well not no more!! :p

They would make more sense if you were..
A. Me
or B. Knew me :)

Anywho that's my day, I hope to have more like that :)

Abi
01-03-2007, 23:20
I've been soooo busy recently!! Got loads of coursework building up, and the deadlines aren't that far off. Its mainly ICT, which is annoying, as the website i have to create is on my school network. And i dont have the programme to be able to do any of it back at home. So my frees are being spent on doing that.

I've got to attack the content of it at the weekend though.

I've got English Coursework due in next Friday as well. Its about Wuthering Heights, which isn't that bad. I have to start reading The Tempest as well, by Shakespeare. Just the Synopsis confuses me :rotfl:

I'm doing this Music Competition at my school at the minute. I'm one of 3 Heads of House in my school. That means we have to direct a Drama competition, and a Music Competition. The Drama one was in Oct (We cam 3rd :D ), but the Music one is sooo bad. We're doing a Harry Potter medley for our band piece, Colours of the Wind for our soloist, and I'm a Beleiver for our chorus. Theres just not enough time to do it in though- and the comp is only 3 weeks away :(

I've got my Leadership assessment tomorrow, at the Youth Group i help at. I'm doing the highest level you can do, so theres a lot of work that comes with it. My sis has been a help though, because shes done this, so shes been helping me plan it a bit. Only 2 people have passed this before (My sister being one), so pressures on! But fingers crossed, it will be ok. But Junior school aged kids being like they are, its very unpredictable!!!

2 of my mates dropped ICT today :( That means theres 15 boys, and 2 girls in my class, 1 of them being me. Got to admit though- its great :rotfl: They're well alright boys, so we just have a laugh.

I could go on and on in this thread, but it would be ages long, lol! So i'll shut up now :D

Katy
02-03-2007, 14:49
In my psychology class theres only 1 boy, he loves it really.

Had an alright day i suppose, i never do much on a feriday. Last night i got a smack in the mouth and today when i tripped up it made the cut start to bleed again so that wernt pretty but its not that bad. I think well have a job at the band concert i have tomorrow night but well have to see how it goes.

Siobhan
02-03-2007, 14:57
2 of my mates dropped ICT today :( That means theres 15 boys, and 2 girls in my class, 1 of them being me. Got to admit though- its great :rotfl: They're well alright boys, so we just have a laugh.

I could go on and on in this thread, but it would be ages long, lol! So i'll shut up now :D

I was the only girl in a class of 22 guys when I was 17 doing engineering (wasn't heard of for girls to do course like that back then) and I loved every minute of it.. Guys are great to be around

Katy
02-03-2007, 15:02
I know what you mean siobhan. Its like that at the sailing club. Lads are so much easy to be around.

Tannie
02-03-2007, 15:34
Well yesterday and today have really been me typing up essays which gets really annoying! I hate writing essays for english! noq i just wish i had been much more organised and handed them in when they were suppose to be handed in but i never. so as i have been infront of the computer all day i now have a really sore back so i can't wairt intill my grandma comes to pick me up with my little cousin:D

This week hasn't really been that bad. Got a new ipod on monday night as my other mp3 player the sound is all mucked up! but now i'm getting called a spoilt bitch as i apparently just asked for the ipod then i got given it which i never automatically asked for it they just assumed that!

The only bad thing that has happend this week is i got threatend on monday night for what i do not know!

so there's my week!

Kim
02-03-2007, 20:30
Tell me about essays Tan, I had to hand in 3 for media, which was not the whole piece of the coursework and the whole piece was only about 8%.

I had 3 mocks today, 2 without warning, so was not impressed.

My digital camera came today but the website showed a full list of compatible cards with the camera I chose, so I ordered one, but it wasn't compatible :angry: I can only get 9 pictures in the internal memory.

I'm going bowling for my friend's birthday and we are having 3 games, so given that my back is being done in by the weight of my schoolbag, I'll be surprised if I can stand up by tomorrow night.

DaVeyWaVey
02-03-2007, 21:29
I've had a good week actually. First week back at school after half term and everything's back in full swing. I got invited to my friend's rock gig so am going there tomorrow night...also my birthday is in 5 days and i can't wait! Yippeee! :cheer:

I just came back from my radio club also, and i have my radio exam in a few months, we did morse code tonight and that was quite fun..but lots of the stuff is very electrical so i really struggle with it...i just hope my exam goes ok as no one has ever failed!

Abi
02-03-2007, 21:53
OMFG i'm so happy!! :cheer:

I've been preparing for an assessment tonight all week, and i've passed :D It was at the youth group i help out at, and was a leadership assessment. If i passed, then i move up to be a proper leader, and if you fail, then you're not allowed to continue there. It all yet really well. She said that i'm very confident with the girls (They're all Junior School aged girls), and that its bvious that they listen to me and follow my instructions, but i'm still down to earth with them, and they can just chat to me on a level. So i'm now an Advanced Level Leader :D

snapper
03-03-2007, 12:51
Congrats on passing that Abi. Its nice when you can do something like that and the kids trust you.

Yesterday was a no-day for me as I had a cracking migraine and was out of it most of the day. Thankfully better today. Just cut hubby's hair as he wants to look good for his gig tonight, hes a keyboard player, usually in a band but going out solo tonight, so he is a bag of nerves.:)

So it will be a very late night, followed by a trip to Stansted airport tomorrow morning.

Abbie
03-03-2007, 15:26
Aww wow congrats Abi :yay:
Well ive had a couple of days off school and I have been watching my beloved lost- series 1. Anyway Ive had dancing this morning and now im just relaxing before i go out tonight

pinkles14
03-03-2007, 21:00
My day has been ok been at my mums with sister brother and kids took my daughter to a birthday patry at the bowling alley and just had a chinese :)

Kim
03-03-2007, 23:20
Right, that was quite possibly the worst day of my life. Right now I wish I never existed. I'm still having my nose rubbed in it now :angry:

CrazyLea
03-03-2007, 23:44
Why what's happened Kim lol?

My day been boring, but good. Won 10 pound on the Thunderball - go me :D

Kim
04-03-2007, 00:53
Ok, this will be the longest rant in history.

It was my mates' birthday party and she is having my best mate to sleep over there, only she invited me first and didn't even tell me straight that I couldn't go even though I had said I was free and would come. She invited me into msn conversations in which she was discussing it with this mate, then if I left them she yelled at me. She's been talking behind my back to this mate, but the mate tells me what this girl said. Yesterday she told me that we weren't going swimming as she had started her period early, but told the mate that the pool was closed for refurbishment, but it re-opened last Wednesday. This mate told her the pool was open, then she was off saying her dad rang up and that they told him it was closed, so she said he booked bowling.

In the reception, she told me to hold her bag whilst she put bowling shoes on, so I looked in there and she had sanitary pads in it. Like, make your mind up :angry:

Then the useless man in the reception said we couldn't have 7 people on the alley, so off goes this so called mate whose party it was, and she shoves me on an alley with her elder sister and her dad, even though the people on the next alley had 6 on their alley, and she ended up scrolling down trying to stop my mate typing my name on it, so I know it was deliberate. If she wanted to get rid of someone I don't understand why it was me, and she didn't have to, clearly. She knows I have a big thing about being left out because of what happens at school.

We start, then I'm clearly not welcome on their bench. They were deliberately talking about school when they hate it, just so I couldn't get involved. I heard two others that were invited talking about me, and my mate that is the innocent one in all of this was telling me what they were doing. It all got on top of me and I couldn't hide it any more - so one of the ones was telling everyone different stories and they were all in my face. She then talked nothing but s*it in terms that it wasn't true, to try and cheer me up, but obviously it made me worse.

Then when we were eating I was being excluded again, then we went to the loo and one of the ones talking behind my back thought it would be a rather clever idea to stick 50p in my lock, unlock it and then kick the door in, and this was when I had just got up off of the toilet. Then this girl thinks it would be a rather clever idea to tip over the bin and smear the contents all over the floor, stating that her 50p was in there.

They were all fine on the way back, now the one whose party it was is giving me 'advice' when it is a load of insults.

When we were at her house she was telling one of the girls that her little sister took an instant disliking to that she had a fit, so she's crying her eyes out and asking for me because she knows I can remotely understand how she feels, then she said she wished I was sleeping over and it was so cute that it made it worse.

Katy
04-03-2007, 10:22
Busy weekend, explaining lack of computer time. Had a concert yesterday and went considerably well considering the heat of the stage. When he said encore i nearly killed the conductor. Anyway that was last night. Yesterday afternoon was the football. I wont bore you with the rant but it was pretty dreadful. (i'll save that for the new premiership discussion) Today i have an essay to write and a show dress rehersal. Im back stage but it lasts for like 8 hours. Tomorrow morning sure will be difficult to get out of bed.

DaVeyWaVey
04-03-2007, 20:36
I've had a good weekend. I went to a local rock gig last night, about 5 bands played and they were all quite good, a few weren't too my taste though, the majority of people were outside though smoking weed and drinking! Plus two people were having sex in a car apparently! It made me laugh as the gig was actually inside the hall, but everyone was outside the hall!

Tori
04-03-2007, 20:49
well i got back from muenchen late today, and now i'm really tired! it was so nice there, and the weather was nice today, compared to rain and hail here! but they're coming to england soon! now i just have a ton of work to do and refrain from using certain words, as they swear in every sentence in german i found!!

snapper
04-03-2007, 23:26
Dropped my sister and her boyfriend off at the airport this morning, and then my husband and I went to look at fish tanks, as we desparately wanted to upgrade our current one. The place we went to was offering a superb deal so ended up buying a new tank and cabinet - so this afternoon was spent changing over the tanks. My heart nearly stopped when one of the fish jumped out of the bucket and I shouted at my husband to save it! Now relaxed with a bottle of wine, enjoying watching the fishies in their new spacious home.

CrazyLea
04-03-2007, 23:43
:rotfl: Can't help but laugh Snapper. Bless the fish !! How many have you got?

snapper
05-03-2007, 00:03
40 of them: 2 clown loach, 2 Bristlenose plecs (my favs), 11 harlequins, 12 rummy nose tetra, 6 congo tetra, 6 scissortails, 1 neon (soon to add more). They are so relaxing, apart from that one naughty scissortail - I was like a looney pleading with hubby to save it. To anyone else they would have said 'Danni its £3 I will buy you a replacement, but hubby saved it, it was just knocked out and playing dead - now swimming around the tank like nothing had happened.

One thing people soon learn about me, I love my pets, my fishies and our dog - a saluki lurcher called Megan - talk about stubborn, and she really put her parts on when we were putting the cabinet together - told her it was her new kennel:D

CrazyLea
05-03-2007, 00:39
Wow thats loads! Sounds awesome! They have recently gotten some fish over the pub I go to, and I find them quite distracting, me and my dad are often just staring at them :lol:

Aww, I love my pet too.. he's a goldfish called Sharky... people often wonder why I love a fish so much :lol:

Katy
05-03-2007, 15:28
you like your fish. We had one in a science room it was so annoying as you could hear the trickling water constantly.

So tired today after yesterdays busy day. Nearly fell asleep in an hour long assembly on Global warming. Thankfully i got a lift home.

snapper
05-03-2007, 15:54
Lol Katy, know what you mean about the trickling water...makes me want to wee all the time:o

All the best with the show Katy.

Jojo
05-03-2007, 15:56
Well, I've just come back from school highly chuffed. C had a reading assessment today (he is in Reception) and he has gone up 5 book levels!! Some of the children in Year 4 aren't apparently up to that level yet!!! I'm in total shock, but so proud and chuffed....

Katy
05-03-2007, 15:58
thats really good, is he level 8 something like that. my mum was a reception teacher (now yr 2) so i know quite a bit about it. Thats really impressive though. Especially at this stage as its not really the end of theyear yet.

Abbie
05-03-2007, 16:06
Awww you must be so proud of him. Well im starting to panice about my exmas 8 weeks to go until they start and the first ones are french speaking and I have 2 weeks left for Graphics !!!!

Jojo
05-03-2007, 16:11
Well, he only started school in January, and went up to level 4 or 5 or something straightaway and now shes moved him up even more, so I think it puts him on level 8 or 9, something like that.

He's going the same route as Ste, so obviously has my brains again (of course :D)

Katy
05-03-2007, 16:12
It will be level 8 i think. Thats absolutley amazing. My mums year two class some of her G and T students are level 8 i think. Its brilliant.

I was always in the "extra" group. Basically i was thick.

Jojo
05-03-2007, 16:17
The only problem with being bright though, is so much is expected of you - I had it and went one way, now Ste is having it at school, with them wanting him to take his GCSE's (a couple of them anyway) a year early and it causes a lot of pressure on them in that sense.

Still proper chuffed though :D

Katy
05-03-2007, 16:23
yeah but sometimes a GCSE a year early takes the pressure of for Year 11. I noticed that when you get to college if you are bright and your GScore is high (an average number based on your GCSEs i.e A = 9 points) you have to do five AS levels which i dont think is fair as they should have the right to choose as well.

Kim
05-03-2007, 17:31
I can't believe my mum sent me to school today. My back is killing me, so having to carry a great fat science book around, plus all of my other books; didn't help matters. I was literally falling into the classes and could barely walk after having to sit down for an hour at a time. I also have a headache, sore throat (had to go without a drink in classes) and I'm coughing my guts up.

I found out that one of the bullies is leaving the school, but she wound me up before she said that, so I either said, "*********g good job!" or, "About *********g time!" Unfortunately she isn't the one I would choose to boot if I had the choice, and every time I turn round this boy is there.

Not impressed also as I got some coursework back and was a stupid few marks off of the next grade, again! Thus, I hate controlled coursework as I feel rushed when I'm doing it, and people put me off. For that subject the other classes take theirs home, so it's annoying.

CrazyLea
05-03-2007, 17:47
What a painful day :crying:
I been moaning about it all day :lol:
I have really bad toothache. Woke me up at 4 this morning :( (And I went at 3 :lol: ) Couldn't get back to sleep, cause it was so painful, tried 3 paraceatemol before 7 I think, and a few gargles of salty water. But nothing worked. It calms down every now and again, but still constantly there :( Perhaps dentist for Leanne tomorrow :(

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2007, 17:51
Wow! You must be really proud Ems. I haven't done much today, drama exam in 2 and a half weeks, but i think i'm all prepared. My birthday tomorrow, looking forward to becoming 16! :)

Kim
05-03-2007, 18:00
What a painful day :crying:
I been moaning about it all day :lol:
I have really bad toothache. Woke me up at 4 this morning :( (And I went at 3 :lol: ) Couldn't get back to sleep, cause it was so painful, tried 3 paraceatemol before 7 I think, and a few gargles of salty water. But nothing worked. It calms down every now and again, but still constantly there :( Perhaps dentist for Leanne tomorrow :(

Oh dear, and I don't think you're actually supposed to have that many paracetomols in that space of time. My Dad had a toothake like that, only he had to pay an extortionate amount as he wasn't registered with a dentist.

I am going to Cardiff tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it because I don't feel well - if they say we're not allowed a bottle of water on the coach they can shove it! Also worried it might end up being me being sick, and someone is bound to be - they did when we went to London.

CrazyLea
05-03-2007, 18:10
At the time, that was the last thing on my mind lol. Just wanted relief :crying: I've been given some advice from Ems, so going to try that today, and have looked at a website for some relif stuff lol, so hopefully will get some sleep tonight lol. Dentist at the weekend I think lol.

Kim
05-03-2007, 18:54
I wouldn't be able to stick it for that long lol. I'm going up the wall enough with this sore throat.

Pinkbanana
05-03-2007, 19:00
At the time, that was the last thing on my mind lol. Just wanted relief :crying: I've been given some advice from Ems, so going to try that today, and have looked at a website for some relif stuff lol, so hopefully will get some sleep tonight lol. Dentist at the weekend I think lol.

Have you considered taking a little known med called Covonia for your ailment?:hmm: Its very effective and kills 99.9% of all known germs to man....:lol:

Tori
05-03-2007, 19:09
well the work has started back up again and i'm just exhausted. i have a german mock oral on weds, i have to write and learn it yet, and then i have french and i've done nothing for it, and now i have to do a load of stuff for geog. maybe some sleep is req'dd along with my mate getting on msn asap as i really want to speak to her!

Kim
05-03-2007, 19:17
Hand it over pb! I need to speak to my mate, I haven't spoken to her since Friday without any hindrances and I really need to speak to her as our other so called mate was insulting me; it wasn't such a good idea to use that girl's party as an way to see each other.

I have modules and I really want to know how I am supposed to study whilst dehydrated. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

Yay, finally, my mate is on :cheer:

CrazyLea
05-03-2007, 19:19
Haha covonia :p Would that actually work though :p Don't tell me lies, I'm in agony, I'll believe anything:lol:

Erm Kim... what's 'hindrances' lol?

snapper
05-03-2007, 20:21
http://www.easyways.net/eazy_way_90.shtml

hope the link helps with your toothache. Its miserable, as you cant escape it.

Kim
05-03-2007, 20:31
Haha covonia :p Would that actually work though :p Don't tell me lies, I'm in agony, I'll believe anything:lol:

Erm Kim... what's 'hindrances' lol?

Things that get in the way, or obstruct concentration etc.

Katy
06-03-2007, 14:55
just got new glasses. I hate them for the first few days as my eyes have to get used to them. The perscriptions much stronger. It feels strange.

2 more days to results !!!!!! Argh.

Kim
06-03-2007, 19:27
I went to Cardiff today. I was rather annoyed as I sat next to my mate, but then she decided to switch seats with someone whilst the coach was going along. We had people chucking fruit up the coach, singing annoying songs and spraying deoderants around, so my head was spinning. If I'd have known we were having a coach with those 3 seats next to each other on one side, I'd have asked to go with the group yesterday.

I've never seen so many shops that I haven't heard of in 1 day, but they wouldn't let us go in any. I must never set foot in that place again as my head covering fell off in the mosque in front of the Imam, then when it was off a Muslim came in and saw me! I was also quite embarrassed walking down roads with it on, as everyone else's were like pink, yellow or purple, but mine was brown.

I wish they could have left some people there, no one told me that that many of the people that I have issues with was on the trip, and 1 of them tried to push me down some stairs.

snapper
06-03-2007, 20:15
Had ok day to start with. That is until I recieved a threatening text from a neighbour - now worried sick as the family concerned are hard nuts - certainly not people to fall out with - well you want to not unless you want to find out what a knuckle-buster feels like. Feel scared in my own home now.

DaVeyWaVey
07-03-2007, 22:32
Had ok day to start with. That is until I recieved a threatening text from a neighbour - now worried sick as the family concerned are hard nuts - certainly not people to fall out with - well you want to not unless you want to find out what a knuckle-buster feels like. Feel scared in my own home now.

Oh snapper! That's absolutely awful! I hope this neighbour leaves you alone soon!

I've had a good few days. It was my birthday yesterday. I got Waking The Dead and Catherine Tate Show on dvd, shower gel, body spray, DR who tardis, pair of jeans and a pair of trainers, so yeah it was a good day, and now i'm 16 and can legally...erm..you know! :D :p

Abbie
08-03-2007, 18:00
I hate schhol, he past few days have ben so stressful, I have had no time for lunch and the stress levels are getting higher

snapper
08-03-2007, 18:08
Glad you had a great birthday Daveywavey.

Still having probs with the neighbour, but am trying not to get stressed by it. My nephew passed his driving test and he was so excited. His girlfriends dad sadly passed away yesterday so just trying to help her through the tough times ahead. My nephew is 17 and his emotions are all over the place.

Katy
09-03-2007, 14:33
aww, i hope your nephew feel better soon. And that you do with the neighbour issue. Sounds like where i ued to live. Best idea was to keep yourself to yourself.

Glad you hada good birthday dave.

I went to Bangor yesterday and was really good, apart from the way home where i found out my results.

Kim
09-03-2007, 16:42
New seating plan in maths, it's worse than the last one, which I didn't like, anyway. I'm still stuck next to the girl whose boyfriend is giving me grief, but now I'm in the front, so the teacher will probably look at everything I write whilst I'm writing it so that he can have a good laugh at me as I can't do anything with shape. Also next to my mates boyfriend which I'm not happy about - I've hardly spoken to her since she started seeing him and I was best mates with her since the first day at primary school.

CrazyLea
09-03-2007, 17:01
Are you ever happy with anything Kim :p I don't mean that disrespectfully.. but have you ever had a good day lol? Bless ya.

Abbie
09-03-2007, 17:05
Ive spent another extra hout after school today to do more work, it makes me feel better as I now its getting done but sometimes I Fell like im getting no where.

Kim
09-03-2007, 22:05
Are you ever happy with anything Kim :p I don't mean that disrespectfully.. but have you ever had a good day lol? Bless ya.

Erm, recently, no. :lol: I was happy when I got them to move me from 1 of the top sets to the other one in Science :p Other than that it's the exam results that I don't expect to get. I only have a problem with 4 seating plans, 5 if you count the one in tutor :p

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 12:20
I honestly do not know why I bother with college :lol:. Either the teachers are ill, or they can't be bothered to teach us. There was 7 people in today. The teacher that I have in the morning, who is also my tutor, is ill, so okay, that's 3 hours. But, we have another 2 lessons after that, but because some people are too impatient to wait in college for a couple of hours, asked the other teacher if we could go home, and she is so lazy, haven't had her in about 3 weeks, she said yes. That's the SECOND time this week that we've finished early due to 'no lessons', and I've only been in today and Monday. I'm so fed up with it. I have to travel half an hour on a freezing cold bus, get up at half 7, and for what? NOTHING!. It also costs so much to get home, the only reason I went home today was because my mate GAVE me the money, as I am SKINT. I will have to pay her back in about a month or something, whether she wants it or not. Seriously though, is it SO MUCH to ask to be taught in a college?? I've asked my mum if I can stay off tomorrow, as I am completely fed up, if they can't be bothered to teach me, then I can't be bothered to learn. So far she has said no, but I'm going to keep begging lol. STRIKE!

Anyway, if anyone was bored enough to read that, you'll be happy to know that my rant is now over!! *Breathes*. Going to have a game of Yahoo Grafitti or something, to make me feel better :p

:angry::angry:

Kim
14-03-2007, 16:35
That's so annoying, you expect that after year 11 if you are in education, to have no hindrances to your learning, because it is your choice what you do after 16. It's bad enough a GCSE class not wanting to work and distracting everyone, but people in college.

I was bored enough to read that as I am annoyed that I have to go on a History trip on Friday; we are having stalls and everything for comic relief, and I wont be around to enjoy it. On top of that 2 out of 3 classes are on the same coach, but it just has to be my class that gets a coach to themselves, meaning that I don't have any friends on my coach. I'm going to go to the coaches looking lost or something and either 'accidentally' get on the wrong one, or beg to go on my mates' coach, as she will also be on her own, because all of our other mates aren't taking History.

Was also annoyed as a boy that chucked a bottle on my head and blocked me in a room was literally stalking me this morning, standing there waiting for my taxi to arrive, then turning up behind me the whole time. I hate my tutor, so I went to my old tutor who more or less said that I have to get on with him. After what he said, no way :angry:

Also had Physics twice, which is the worst thing compulsory, except Shape and Space. One teacher doesn't know what he's on about and almost broke a thermometer during a thermal radiation demonstration.

Katy
14-03-2007, 16:52
I honestly do not know why I bother with college :lol:. Either the teachers are ill, or they can't be bothered to teach us. There was 7 people in today. The teacher that I have in the morning, who is also my tutor, is ill, so okay, that's 3 hours. But, we have another 2 lessons after that, but because some people are too impatient to wait in college for a couple of hours, asked the other teacher if we could go home, and she is so lazy, haven't had her in about 3 weeks, she said yes. That's the SECOND time this week that we've finished early due to 'no lessons', and I've only been in today and Monday. I'm so fed up with it. I have to travel half an hour on a freezing cold bus, get up at half 7, and for what? NOTHING!. It also costs so much to get home, the only reason I went home today was because my mate GAVE me the money, as I am SKINT. I will have to pay her back in about a month or something, whether she wants it or not. Seriously though, is it SO MUCH to ask to be taught in a college?? I've asked my mum if I can stay off tomorrow, as I am completely fed up, if they can't be bothered to teach me, then I can't be bothered to learn. So far she has said no, but I'm going to keep begging lol. STRIKE!

Anyway, if anyone was bored enough to read that, you'll be happy to know that my rant is now over!! *Breathes*. Going to have a game of Yahoo Grafitti or something, to make me feel better :p

:angry::angry:

Thats sums up pretty much what i feel like as well. They yell at us for attendence yet you have to sit around when the teacher cant be bothered coming in with a cold or something stupid. I get up at Half seven as well, to get the bus and costs me a tenner a week, its a joke. Plus the buses never turn up but thats a whole new rant.

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 16:55
Yeah exactly. If they so much as breathe a word of attendance, or ask why assingments aren't done on the correct deadline then I'm going to get so angry lol. Especially the assignement thing, cause they probably will. I mean, if they ain't there to teach you/help you, how do they expect you to finish it?

DaVeyWaVey
16-03-2007, 21:55
My mate's auntie died today so it hasn't been the best day in the world! I haven't spoken to him all day as he wasn't in school but i heard off a friend what the bad news was. He came in at lunchtime and he was in tears, everyone was hugging him etc, but i never got the chance to comfort him, i haven't spoken to him all day and i wanted too, it's just i didn't know what to say to him in a situation like this, i just wanted to show him that i care.

Also i went to my local radio club tonight, that was ok, though i can't wait until it's all over as the course has bored me quite a bit.

On an upside, my mum got sent a photo from my brother, he met Dean Gaffney and Dom from Hollyoaks last night at a bar in Cardiff. He got his picture taken with Dean and he sent the photo to my mum, my brother was so lucky meeting him!

Jojo
16-03-2007, 22:17
Today has been a sad day in the town where I live, as it was the funeral today of 21yr old Daniel Coffey, who was killed in active service in Iraq. He was buried with full military honours, you could hear the guns being fired in his honour. Town was closed, the roads were closed, and the town came together in solace and sadness for the family's loss. RIP and my thoughts are with his family at this time.

Katy
17-03-2007, 17:36
Yes, and my thoughts are to. That really sad news.

On a broghter note its St Paddys day so im off out later, after work, it should be good. And City won away from home, so thats a brighter note.

My nans sister died on monday. They only let us no on friday, so definitly not going to funeral. There so harsh, cant believe im related to them. My nans going, but my mum wont and my aunties only going to tak nan. I doubt there be a big turn out, shes upset many people. Anyway thats y day.

Last night went to see Westlife and it was amazing. I was so excited and it was just brillinat. 15000 were in the arena watching it was great.

CrazyLea
17-03-2007, 19:04
I am so jealous of you right now Katy :(

Kim
17-03-2007, 19:18
Argh! I went Swimming with my mate today and it was a disaster. A group of boys that looked about 10 abandoned a float and we couldn't get 3 on the float that we had without tipping over so we got that one, as it was bigger. So anyway, little Mr Attitude and co came over saying that we had their float, but they abandoned it. We wouldn't give it back, so they went through a process of ramming us into the sides of the pool, trying to pull the float out of our hands, splashing us and chucking floats at us. They called me a German, a fat s**g, a fat head, a b***h and said that my mate was my daughter; that I was so fat that I looked as if I'd just given birth. :o I'm size 8/10. That was on top of calling me and my mate's sister men, of whom they were scared of for a bit. They even called them fat.

So we got the lifeguard on them, and the lifeguard told them all to get out of the pool. They were out of there for quite some time and we thought that they were going to get chucked out when they got back into the pool. The lifeguard called us over and told us to get out of the pool. My mate goes, "Me?!" Then the lifeguard pointed to me and replied, "No, just her!" So I got out of the pool and found that I'd been accused of this that and the other and told him everything they did, so he let me back into the pool and said we had to stay up the shallow end, and them in the deep, which annoyed us as we were older. If we went to the deep end it would have been me in trouble, and if they went to the shallow it would have been the boy that started it, but he did it twice and they didn't take any notice. He even spat at me! :angry:

Abigail
17-03-2007, 21:29
Yeah exactly. If they so much as breathe a word of attendance, or ask why assingments aren't done on the correct deadline then I'm going to get so angry lol. Especially the assignement thing, cause they probably will. I mean, if they ain't there to teach you/help you, how do they expect you to finish it?

Tell me about it. My business studies teachers keeps getting at me because I don't do my homework. I don't do it because most of the time when he sets it I'm not there but when I am there I do do it. I don't know where my teacher gets off lecturing me about my attendance, for which I have a good reasons, when he hardly bothers to turn up. At least 3 times a month he has a meeting or something else during our lessons. We only have him for 2hrs a week as well. Why bother teaching A-level when he's senior management and has other committments? Is there any wonder half the class failed their January exams?

My day's been ok. Went to work this morning then went into town to get something for Mum for Mother's Day. I paid for her a pedicure and got her a pot plant. I wanted to get her some flowers but they were ridiculously priced. I was looking in Tesco for those 30 roses for £5 but all they had were some very nice bouquets with a very nice price tag of £25.

Kim
17-03-2007, 21:43
My Dad went to tesco this morning to find something for my Gran for mothers day and some of the flowers were ridiculously cheap considering what weekend it is. There were some for £2.99 and others £5.99.

Katy
18-03-2007, 15:27
Had a really good night last night, went to our friends for st paddys night and they had these catoring company in in a fish and chip van in the front lawn. It was so good. about 11 30 put the cricket on and we were about to write history which then led to the woman there running down the road singing ole ole ole when we won, didnt have a clue what was going on. Then as in typical Irish fashion (at mty parties anyway) we had Father Ted, Steve Staunton and Roy Keane impressions.

Tori
18-03-2007, 21:02
well the past few days have been going pretty fast as i have my german exchange partner staying and i'm getting tired now, we've been to llandudno and manchester today and it's all been good fun, but it is wearing having to speak to the same person everyday, which i don't do with my friends normally!
now i'm thinking of ways to entertain my friend stuck at manchester airport as it's been closed due to snow and she was supposed to be flying to germany for her exchange tonight!

pinkles14
18-03-2007, 22:01
Had an ok day Daughter got me some chocolate for mothers day cooked dinner watched f1 went to see some friends then just chilled at home :)

Katy
19-03-2007, 16:21
our german exchange were meant o be flying out today, i wonder if they were delayed as well.

Hust got caught in the biggest rainfall ever and i am absolutley drenched.

Tori
19-03-2007, 20:13
they went last night, and were delayed as manchester airport got closed due to snow, but i think they're there by now! my friend went

Katy
20-03-2007, 15:43
One of the girls in my lesson has gone on it.

Realy bored, should be doing work but have no motivation. So ill do it tomorrow instead.

Kim
20-03-2007, 17:19
I had a very embarrassing day. The zip had broken on my trousers by third lesson, so it kept coming undone and I don't have a button on the pair that I was wearing. I forgot to put my belt on, so I literally had to do them up every 2 seconds. I dread to think how many people saw, especially during lessons.

History really annoyed me as we were doing notes for local history coursework, but we weren't given anywhere near enough time to do it. She also took the books in, so I couldn't finish my notes by looking it up on the internet.

Media was a similar story with the teacher giving us 5 minutes to analyse each of 2 music videos, but then going over and over a different one for half of the lesson.

I'm getting fed up with my mum who is constantly on at me when I haven't done anything, she tries to hold my hand going everywhere and I hate it. I feel sorry for her because she had miscarriages after I was born, but I'm fed up with it as she seems to think she can treat me as if I'm as old as they would have been, which would be around 9/10.

CrazyLea
20-03-2007, 17:41
She tries to hold my hand going everywhere and I hate it.
It could be worse Kim :p She could be an abusive mother. But instead, she loves you sooo much that she wants to look after you and protect you when you're out. Be grateful, not everyone has that :p. Even if it is annoying.

Jojo
20-03-2007, 19:16
She tries to hold my hand going everywhere and I hate it.
It could be worse Kim :p She could be an abusive mother. But instead, she loves you sooo much that she wants to look after you and protect you when you're out. Be grateful, not everyone has that :p. Even if it is annoying.

I agree Lea - Kim, have you tried saying to your mum that you don't like it? Maybe she thinks you are closer to each other than you do?

Kim
20-03-2007, 19:51
I've tried, but not in as many words as I obviously don't want to upset her considering what has happened.

Jojo
20-03-2007, 20:03
I've tried, but not in as many words as I obviously don't want to upset her considering what has happened.

Obviously, but you need to tell her straight or she'll never know and you'll just get more and more annoyed at her. Just quietly say that you don't want to hold her hand. I know how painful it is to have a miscarriage but its a long time ago and you are your own person Kim. I think she'd rather you just told her, than quietly seethed and didn't say anything.

samantha nixon
20-03-2007, 20:32
or kim cant you link arms with your mum instead rather than holding her hand as then your not totally pushing her away
also have you spoken to your mum about the miscarriage and how you feel that she treats you like the age they would have been as your mum might not be realising that she is doing it and talking to her could help her aswell

my day was ok today it was my mum's brithday so she had a good day, and didnt really do much work at school either. Its really cold here though and school doesnt seem to believe in heating

Kim
21-03-2007, 20:51
I haven't spoken to her about the misscarriage(s) - don't even know exactly how many there were as she doesn't talk about it. I found that out from my mate's mum, but my mum had to tell me about the eptopic as I had to be sent to my uncle's whilst she was in hospital.

DaVeyWaVey
23-03-2007, 17:36
I've had a great day! I had my Drama GCSE today and i am so glad i've got it done and dusted now. It went absolutely perfect, and people said it was a really good performance, so hopefully i've got a good grade for it! I was so nervous at the start but i relaxed soon enough and just gave it my all.

Abbie
23-03-2007, 17:39
I've had a great day! I had my Drama GCSE today and i am so glad i've got it done and dusted now. It went absolutely perfect, and people said it was a really good performance, so hopefully i've got a good grade for it! I was so nervous at the start but i relaxed soon enough and just gave it my all.
See I told you, you would be fine :cheer: I bet you get a really good grade

Katy
25-03-2007, 11:34
Well done Davey its such a relief to get thingsl like that out of the way.

I had the final show last night, its been a long week. Not had much sleep as went to party afterwards. My back is killing me now though. I think i might go for a walk as well to clear my head. Everythings spinning. and im getting a sore throat. I hope i dont lose my voice as thats the worst thing in the world.

Tori
25-03-2007, 11:56
well my exchange partner went this week and now i'm just relaxing and trying to work out whether i can send bran flakes through the mail as she didn't have enough space for them! i'm really tired though and i have work to do :(

Chloe O'brien
30-03-2007, 22:55
I tried to get a doctors appointment today for Marley and was told the earliest one they have is the 24 April. I was advised to phone in early on Monday morning and every other morning to see if they had any bookings as that is the way they run the surgery now. I went to the chemist first as I wanted a bottle of Lactuose (is a laxative medicine) as Marley was given a bottle in November as she was suffering from constipation. It cleared up and I still have a little bit in the bottle but it has flared up again this week she has hardly eaten anything, which is unusual as she's normally eaten me out of house and home and she is complianing of a sore tummy. I asked the chemist if she could give me a bottle but she said she couldn't as there may be an underlining problem and it would be better to see a doctor. I went to the surgery and the receptionist said that I could complete a repeat prescription form, which would not be ready until Tuesday although there is no gauarntee that I will get the medicine without seeing a doctor.

Abbie
31-03-2007, 16:00
I have been so busy!!!!!! Im so gald its the hoildays and now I'll be able to stay up late on here talking to people like I did last time hehe. Okay I know I shouldnt but I have so much planned for the hoildays so it will be only now and then. My coursework at school is pretty much done apart from ICT which is just argh!!!! The schoool computers dont like me and Im going back in school,on thursday to finish it. Our school is seeting up sessions at school for these kind of these.
Anyway on thursday we had inter house dance, every night for 2 weeks we have been working till 9pm on it and I did a duet, small group and large group dance. And me and my firiends being dances and sicne we won last years there was alot of pressure for us to win. Anyway we didnt woin the duet which loads of people said we should but we won the small group. Then yesterday I was in school doing maths and a bit of ICT. I am just so glad its the hoilday even though it is going to be busy.