PDA

View Full Version : Bones

*_*Smile*_*
31-01-2007, 16:36
Article taken from Sky Magazine:

Love at Last for Booth and Brennen?

As David and Emily return in the new series of Bones on Sky One, we finally discover where their on-screen relationship is heading ...

Forget the dead bodies - it's the classic will-they-won't they tension that keeps us glued to detective drama, Bones. But in the new series Dr Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) faces competition for the attention of FBI agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). His ex-girlfriend Rebecca - the mother of his son - pops up, and he snogs Brennan's new boss, Dr Camille Saroyan! Meanwhile, Brennan gets into a clinch with Will Hastings, the brother of one of the victims she examines...Phew!

Emily and David say they enjoy as successful a working relationship as the characters they play. "We were doing a scene recently and i kissed her at the end and she turned bright red" says married dad-of-one David, 36, who shot to fame as demon-turned-good-guy Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

"He tries to kiss me all the time as a joke," giggles Emily, 30. "He knows it makes me very uncomfortable! And he gets jealous when i have love interests. I'm turning bright red now."

Tune in to watch her blush for real!