PDA

View Full Version : The Corrie-nation decides

Footie_Chick
29-01-2007, 16:14
Want to find out more about your favourite soap? Then tune in to our brand new show Coronation Street Confidential!

The behind-the-scenes series, presented by former Hollyoaks stars Terri Dwyer and Jeremy Edwards, starts on ITV1 on February 12th.

Together, our roving reporters will be getting the gossip on all the latest twists and turns in Weatherfield, meeting new characters and uncovering some dressing room secrets.

But that's not all! As part of the show, we've put together a poll – the results of which will be given on air.

So, if you can't get through an episode without screaming at the screen, get in touch and let us know your answers to these questions…

Should Steve and Tracy get back together?
Should Tracy serve time for her crime?
Who's the Street's hottest couple?
Who's the sexiest Corrie star – past and present?

Send your answers to all four questions to [email protected] before Wednesday 31st January.
It sounds easy enough - the only hard bit is deciding the answers!

Abbie
29-01-2007, 22:31
Does the poll mean that if it has some things that we want to happen like the first two, it will?
Sorry I a bit confused by what it means.

Katy
30-01-2007, 15:49
Not Terri Dwyer, she does my head in.

Chris_2k11
31-01-2007, 20:29
I don't mind Terri but hated her character in Hollyoaks.

samantha nixon
31-01-2007, 21:27
this looks quite good and terri is doing an emmerdale one aswell

Footie_Chick
01-02-2007, 14:06
Corrie fans are in for a treat from February 12 thanks to a new daytime show.

In Coronation Street Confidential, ex-Hollyoaks stars Terri Dwyer and Jeremy Edwards look behind the scenes of the popular soap.

The daily show will feature competitions and exclusive insights into upcoming storylines.

In the first episode Kate Ford (Tracy) discusses her character's dangerous liaisons with old flame Steve McDonald.

On February 13, the presenters discover it takes four infants to play the
part of baby Holly.
Plus, Kym Ryder chats about the love triangle barmaid Michelle is entangled in.

On Valentine's day, Tina O'Brien and Ryan Thomas talk about their on-screen relationship as Sarah and Jason, and their real-life plans for the most romantic time of the year.

Jeremy and Terri are also on the set with Antony Cotton (Sean) to examine the prospects for the complicated love lives of the Street's residents.

On February 15, Katherine Kelly (Becky) offers a sneak preview of an upcoming fire.

The week rounds off with Jack P Shepherd (David) talking about his storyline as the demonic teen taunts murderer Tracy Barlow.

thestud2k7
02-02-2007, 16:46
ooh sounds good

i bet it will be on at tea time