PDA

View Full Version : Blood Brothers Musical

samantha nixon
26-01-2007, 16:14
Hiya
has anyone seen this? i saw this on Monday night with my school and i thought it was fantastic Maureen Nolan was playing mrs johnstone and she was fantastic and i love the songs marilyn monroe and tell me its not true and it was sad at the end:(

Bad Wolf
26-01-2007, 16:18
i also did this play at school and it is brilliant - its so sad, its one of the things i loved about gcse english

Katy
26-01-2007, 16:31
It is really sad especially the end. When i saw it it had Lyn Paul as Mrs Johnston, i think she has been in Emmerdale recently it was really good. My mum cried at the end. My sister saw it twice and the time she saw it first mrs Johnson was Bernie Nolan.

I like the song they sing when there moving away, and also, my best friend that Edward and Mickey sing together.

CrazyLea
26-01-2007, 17:07
I haven't seen it, but did read it in school and loved it! Was totally fab!

samantha nixon
26-01-2007, 23:15
aww i havent read it in english yet we did Romeo and Juliet instead but its going to be my Gcse Drama piece which im glad about as i loved it so im gonna get to see it in a year again
and katy i like the song when there moving away aswell and my mate has seen it twice and she still cried at it

Abi
26-01-2007, 23:18
I saw this a few years ago. Its a really good musical, but so sad at the end! I think it was Maureen Nolan i saw as well (It was one of the Nolan sisters, at least!)

samantha nixon
26-01-2007, 23:40
I saw this a few years ago. Its a really good musical, but so sad at the end! I think it was Maureen Nolan i saw as well (It was one of the Nolan sisters, at least!)

lol that narrows it down i think 4 of them have done it lol if only our school had gone 2 weeks ealier we wouold have got to seen anthony costa

Abi
27-01-2007, 00:47

lol that narrows it down i think 4 of them have done it lol if only our school had gone 2 weeks ealier we wouold have got to seen anthony costa

Thats who i saw! Anthony Costa was in it when i went, and one of the Nolan sisters. He was really good actually- i didn't think i would rate him much as an actor, but he suited the stage a lot.

Katy
27-01-2007, 13:49
i only went to see it at tameside hip, so it wasnt a star studded cast, but the people that were in it really did it justice. It was a really small thearte so it was quite up close and personal if you know what i mean. My sister saw it twice as she was doing it for GCSE Drama as well.

Abbie
27-01-2007, 20:32
Ive never seen but want too, I have however done it twice.
At the moment Im playing the mother in it for my final drama assesemnt.
I love the script and really want to see it.

samantha nixon
27-01-2007, 22:55

Thats who i saw! Anthony Costa was in it when i went, and one of the Nolan sisters. He was really good actually- i didn't think i would rate him much as an actor, but he suited the stage a lot.

i think you would have seen Maureen then did you see it at the phoenix theatre