PDA

View Full Version : do you think frank will ever return to pat

black-panther
10-05-2005, 00:16
i was just wondering if we will ever see him again :searchme:

LUSHLOOKE69
10-05-2005, 00:32
I don't see it likely after all the spain thing and apart from Pat there's nothing left for him in the square anymore there's no carlot and the Butcher family have moved on. Pat needs a good storyline though she hasn't had a proper storyline for ages i think it would be good if we could explore Pat and Johnny's past more. Anyone any suggestions on where Pat's characer can go next?

black-panther
10-05-2005, 01:06
I don't see it likely after all the spain thing and apart from Pat there's nothing left for him in the square anymore there's no carlot and the Butcher family have moved on. Pat needs a good storyline though she hasn't had a proper storyline for ages i think it would be good if we could explore Pat and Johnny's past more. Anyone any suggestions on where Pat's characer can go next? yes your right but i think johnny was her pimp that ruled her and i think she will never let it out as shes very stubbon and trys to forget but yes i do think there should be a good story line for pat has shes been through the mill what with the death of roy and then barry i think it was bad what barry did to pat but now she has the house i wonder what she will do stay or go

dddMac1
10-05-2005, 13:30
i don't think frank will be back

hazey
10-05-2005, 14:38
I agree I dont see frank coming back,that has been done once already,But I think Pat sold sell that house quick, before Phil gets back,I am sure he will find a loop whole in the transfer from Andy to Pat and would get the house back some how. What do you think ?

dddMac1
10-05-2005, 14:41
I agree I dont see frank coming back,that has been done once already,But I think Pat sold sell that house quick, before Phil gets back,I am sure he will find a loop whole in the transfer from Andy to Pat and would get the house back some how. What do you think ?

i agree cause Andy was a very dodgy character and phill will be be wanting to take whats right fully his back

Rory18
10-05-2005, 14:43
but he wont be to harsh on pat as she did help him

i think they should bring wicksy back

dddMac1
10-05-2005, 14:44
hope he won't be to harsh on her either cause she did not do anything wrong

i_luv_dennis
15-05-2005, 12:40
propley

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-05-2005, 13:14