PDA

View Full Version : Sally

~Sooz~
23-02-2005, 21:03
This was the other day in Corrie but it just came back to me, I couldn't quite believe Sally when she was with Ian and he said to her about it lasting forever and she said something about "I'll settle for seeing the girls through college" and he smiled - talk about prostituting yourself and he's obviously a sleazebag who is more than happy to have that on a plate. Sally is one character in Corrie who I feel has gone through a major personality change since her early days in the Street - she was a very naive gentle girl, her life's experience certainly brought about a change in her.

emma
23-02-2005, 21:09
I couldn't agree more! You'd think that Della (?) woman would of brought Sally to her senses but obviously not!

~Sooz~
23-02-2005, 21:10
You would think but it seems all Sally can see is pound signs in front of her eyes, I don't even think she is that attracted to him - she just sees him as a bank.

emma
23-02-2005, 21:16
Do you think Justine will find out? By the way, what happened in tonights Corrie? Unfortunately I missed it!

*JSW*
23-02-2005, 21:19
I can't wait for the fireworks at the end of the storyline!

She certainly has changed. How can you think like her or act like her? She needs a good hard slap and I didn't like her in the first place!

~Sooz~
23-02-2005, 21:22
I was on the phone and didn't tape it - at the end Angela says to Tommy that its true, Sally and Martin are having an affair and Tommy goes bright red as he does, but not sure how that came about I'm afraid. Oh and Charlie made me so angry - he told Shelley he overheard Sunita saying "she might have lost a lot of weight but she can't get away with what she's wearing" - but that's all I caught!

emma
23-02-2005, 21:24
Charlie makes me soooooooo mad! He's such a nasty piece of work! I am really interested to see how this storyline is going to end!

~Sooz~
23-02-2005, 21:26
Hopefully with him getting a smack in the chops :mad: ok or some other comeuppance! :p

chance
23-02-2005, 21:30
sally obviously cares very much for her kids and wants the best for them which she doesnt think she can give them with just kevin working,ians giving her a load of money and she can see her kids have a better life then her knowing that they wont ever have to do what shes doing as shes made sure of that.im not agreeing with what shes doing and agree its all a bit sleazy and like prostituting yourself but i can also see her reasons for doing it.all for the love of her children,which i know if they were to find out they would be hurt but the £ signs and thinking of what she can be getting for them is blinding her!

Meh
24-02-2005, 01:55
Wonder what Kevin's reactions will be when he finds out! I guess after the events of March 4th, Sally will be a different character once she realises the heartache and grief her affair has caused.

~Sooz~
24-02-2005, 07:18
sally obviously cares very much for her kids and wants the best for them which she doesnt think she can give them with just kevin working,ians giving her a load of money and she can see her kids have a better life then her knowing that they wont ever have to do what shes doing as shes made sure of that.im not agreeing with what shes doing and agree its all a bit sleazy and like prostituting yourself but i can also see her reasons for doing it.all for the love of her children,which i know if they were to find out they would be hurt but the £ signs and thinking of what she can be getting for them is blinding her!

There are other ways of earning money though - she's no self-respect doing that, imagine Kevin's reaction - only if he didn't love her, which we know he does, would he think it was worthwhile! Some people would rather live on the breadline than do what she's done. Do we know when Kevin finds out? He has to doesn't he!? I wonder if its quite soon because apparently Gail tells Tommy that Sally is having an affair but not with Martin so I would think Tommy would go and tell Kev, apart from anything else he is his mate, aswell as all his other motives for causing problems!

chance
24-02-2005, 09:33
There are other ways of earning money though - she's no self-respect doing that, imagine Kevin's reaction - only if he didn't love her, which we know he does, would he think it was worthwhile! Some people would rather live on the breadline than do what she's done. Do we know when Kevin finds out? He has to doesn't he!? I wonder if its quite soon because apparently Gail tells Tommy that Sally is having an affair but not with Martin so I would think Tommy would go and tell Kev, apart from anything else he is his mate, aswell as all his other motives for causing problems!

yes there are other ways of earning money but this method was offered to her on a plate shes prob sees it as easier then climbing the ladder on another job to get as much as shes being paid now.dont get me wrong i dont agree with whats shes doin but i can see why she thinks its best to do it,if im making sense? :confused: but at the end of the day kevin is going to find out andnthen shes ruined her marriage so is it really worth it? plus if it wasnt for her would tommy of died?

emma
24-02-2005, 09:36
Sally is going to be sooooo guilty! If she didn't have the affair, than Katy wouldn't murder her Dad! What do you thinks going to happen between Kevin and Sally?!

~Sooz~
24-02-2005, 17:23
yes there are other ways of earning money but this method was offered to her on a plate shes prob sees it as easier then climbing the ladder on another job to get as much as shes being paid now.dont get me wrong i dont agree with whats shes doin but i can see why she thinks its best to do it,if im making sense? :confused: but at the end of the day kevin is going to find out andnthen shes ruined her marriage so is it really worth it? plus if it wasnt for her would tommy of died?

I know what you're saying but anyone with any morals would not be doing it.

chance
24-02-2005, 21:42
agreed! :D

~Sooz~
24-02-2005, 21:44
agreed! :D

lol, we got there eventually! :p