PDA

View Full Version : Notes On A Scandal

Bryan
24-01-2007, 19:24
Anyone else going to see this when it's released?

It's been nonimated for best picture at golden globes, oscars, baftas, and Judi Dench and Kate Blanchett have both got nominations for their roles in this.

It looks a good film, not sure when i'm going to get to see this as it doesnt take any of my mates fancy. I'm sick of them wanting to watch comedies and blockbusters, when it comes to an intelligant well acted/written movie they dont want to touch it with a bargepole :rolleyes:

Abbie
03-02-2007, 17:52
Is it out now, I see the adverts for it all the time and it looks really good.

Bryan
04-02-2007, 11:50
Went to see this last night, I really enjoyed it, one of the best films I've ever seen. Great British Acting/Writing, so natually my friends didnt enjoy it :rolleyes:

This isn't your usual Hollywood blockbuster, but that is a good thing. It's real and it makes you think. Intelligant, captivating and utterly compelling viewing. I think Judi and Kate both deserve their oscars for this, I don't think Judi will be able to beat Helen Mirren, but Kate could quite easily steal away the best supporting actress title.

I reccomend this to anyone, but be warned the average audience for this film appears to be over 60 :rotfl: