PDA

View Full Version : Five Day

Luna
23-01-2007, 21:49
Has anyone else watched this tonight?

Its got me hooked already brilliant work from the bbc

pookie1968uk
24-01-2007, 08:34
it was brilliant, had me hooked straight away. i cant wait to see what happens. there are so many theories mulling round in my head! did she go willingly into the lorry? was it all planned?

Siobhan
24-01-2007, 09:34
yeah I watched this last night. Was totally hooked.. it is going to be on for the next 2 nights... Brilliant drama. my theories: this is 2 different things.. I reckon the guy who took the kids, killed the little girl and i reckon the mother was taken by the lover cause she was having an affair.. I doubt if she went into the lorry willinging.. I can't wait to see what happens now

Footie_Chick
24-01-2007, 10:24
i wasn't sure if i was going to like it but i loved it, but we have to wait till next week to find out what really happens, defo watching all the episodes though.

Siobhan
24-01-2007, 10:35
i wasn't sure if i was going to like it but i loved it, but we have to wait till next week to find out what really happens, defo watching all the episodes though.

no we don't have to wait til next week.. it is on tonight and tommorrow night too

Footie_Chick
24-01-2007, 11:27

no we don't have to wait til next week.. it is on tonight and tommorrow night too

Yeah i know but i meant for the final conclusion as the last two episodes are on next week, i should have made my quote more specific sorry.

DaVeyWaVey
24-01-2007, 19:49
I watched this last night and it has me gripped! Brilliant drama from the BBC and a real mystery that has really pulled me into the show! I can't wait until tonight's part.

Siobhan
25-01-2007, 09:52
The concluding part is tonight as far as I know.. I was hooked on this again last night.. I really got to me to see one mother pleading for the return of her only child and another mother having to tell the police her only child could be involved in the disappearence... heartbreaking stuff this

Luna
25-01-2007, 10:00
Whats do you thinks going on with sarah? She seems to be clinging to them have i missed something?

Strange that Tanya's father hasnt been intouch. I think its too obvious that it would be him who's kidnapped/killed her. I think maybe he's been kidnapped too.

Siobhan
25-01-2007, 10:06
That Sarah is a bit freaky!!! I think she is just interesting in Matt. I am not sure why the dad hasn't been in contact but I don't think he is involved in the kidnap.. Why did Matt get rid of his phone???

I think her ex husband was having an affair with her and the baby is his but as the policewoman said if you were a mother, not matter who you ran off with, if your children were lost, you would be back in a shot especially if you thought your daughter was murdered... it doesn't make sense..

Luna
25-01-2007, 10:32
matt got rid of his phone??? when was that?????

Siobhan
25-01-2007, 10:43
matt got rid of his phone??? when was that?????

1st episode.. when he found out the kids were missing he went under the bridge and smashed his phone up.. I think he is involved somehow.. That guy they arrested last night knows more that just about rosie.. He was hiding cigrettes in the grandfathers place and he said they were algerian or albanian.. they might have been for the bosnian!! I can't wait to see how this pans out

Footie_Chick
25-01-2007, 12:55
The concluding part is tonight as far as I know.. I was hooked on this again last night.. I really got to me to see one mother pleading for the return of her only child and another mother having to tell the police her only child could be involved in the disappearence... heartbreaking stuff this

The concluding part is next Thursday as it's on two days next week, as it is on for 5 days hence the title.

Siobhan
25-01-2007, 13:11

The concluding part is next Thursday as it's on two days next week, as it is on for 5 days hence the title.

Ok.. didn't know that cause they started with Day 3 yesterday so I assume it was only a 3 parter

Footie_Chick
25-01-2007, 13:14

Ok.. didn't know that cause they started with Day 3 yesterday so I assume it was only a 3 parter

Ok, i just checked the tv guide for next week thats how i knew.

JustJodi
25-01-2007, 13:21
This is one terrific program,, whooo... good stuff,, kids are Ok ( well physically maybe ) I feel so sorry for the Great Grand pa ( I love the guy Edward Woodhouse( isn't that his name ?? ) ..saw him in alot of old British movies he always played a hard nosed cop ) and the Mom ( man did she loose it during the press conference )
Wanted to slap that young reporter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an idiot.. wanting to get the picture first and not even bothering to call the cops ....... gee whiz !!!!!!!!
All the characters playing are TERRIFIC...
Eagerly awaiting for the next episode........:)

Luna
25-01-2007, 13:36
oh yeah that reporter i forgot about him - that was terrible with the camera phone and stuff. Although i think he's going to be playing a big part in the next few episodes

pookie1968uk
25-01-2007, 15:04
it is on tonight and then it is on next tuesday and concludes next thursday.
i too think there is something strange about sarah. she is clinging to the family far too much and i feel theres got to be a lot more to her than meets the eye!
cant wait for tonights.

pookie1968uk
26-01-2007, 15:53
so has anyone got any more theories after watching thursdays episode? i really dont know what to think anymore, my theories keep changing with each episode!!

Siobhan
26-01-2007, 16:50
so has anyone got any more theories after watching thursdays episode? i really dont know what to think anymore, my theories keep changing with each episode!!

same here.. Ok.. at least we know what Sarah's problem was and I was so glad that the body was not hers.. In the clip for next week it shows the pound guy saying he killed her but it might not be leanne he is talking about. At least the ex hubby has surfaced!!!

Siobhan
31-01-2007, 10:56
The second last part was on last night. Leanne body was found and poor Tanya's dad doesn't want to know here.. Still so many unanswered questions but I am sure that Sarah has something to do with this. she got all stalker ish when she was in bed with Matt.. Roll on Thursday so I can see how it all ends

Footie_Chick
31-01-2007, 11:04
Well at least we know she is dead now but we have to find out who did it. Which there are still quite afew solutions out there. Can't believe tanya's dads left her. Can't wait to see how it ends.

JustJodi
31-01-2007, 11:56
I am begining to think Sarah has alot to do with all of this..and I agree she has been really stalkerish( is that a word :searchme: ) How many of you wanted to slap the grandma ?? I understand her grief, but she is lashing out at the wrong people,,, just my opinion!!!
I felt so bad for the Dad going into the morgue !!! I understood the Chief was trying to protect him from the "horror"that the Dad would witness ..Actually the subtitles didn't say if the DAD "screamed "after the door was shut.. I have seen photos and videos of "floaters"in my criminal justice classes and trust me they are NOT PRETTY...:sick:
I can not wait till THURS ,, to see how this all ends,,
BTW why does the animal shelter guy keep saying HE KILLED her ??????????

Siobhan
31-01-2007, 12:23
I have no idea about that guy.. he just kept saying I killed her but not saying who he killed.. maybe he is talking about a dog??

Chloe
31-01-2007, 13:23
I am not too sure about Matt's friend,the army guy..he always seems as though he is fishing for info, what have the police found out etc when he talks to Matt - I am sure that he has something to hide. He may not be the murderer, but could be the one that Leanne was having the affair with?, the father of her baby ?

Footie_Chick
31-01-2007, 13:41
Did we find out if she was pregnant though i can't remember?

Siobhan
31-01-2007, 13:45
Did we find out if she was pregnant though i can't remember?
yeah she is pregnant but we don't know who the father is

Footie_Chick
31-01-2007, 13:50
oh ok, i couldn't remember, i remember him thinking about the possibility of loosing both or them if she was pregnant.

pookie1968uk
01-02-2007, 14:21
I am not too sure about Matt's friend,the army guy..he always seems as though he is fishing for info, what have the police found out etc when he talks to Matt - I am sure that he has something to hide. He may not be the murderer, but could be the one that Leanne was having the affair with?, the father of her baby ?

i agree with you there about matts army friend. could he have fathered her unborn baby and also who was driving the lorry which stopped outside the flower van? it needs to be someone with a heavy goods license, could he have got this in the army?
and i agree that sarah is too strange to be true.
oh well all will be revealed tonight!! i cant wait!

Siobhan
01-02-2007, 14:26

that is a possibility Chloe, never thought of that.. I just assume he was trying to get information for that cop... maybe he is the one

Footie_Chick
01-02-2007, 14:26
Read in the Tv guide the police think they have found a link to link Kyle to the murder but reading it makes me think that it's not going to be him.

Siobhan
01-02-2007, 14:28
Read in the Tv guide the police think they have found a link to link Kyle to the murder but reading it makes me think that it's not going to be him.

I am sure he has something to do with this and it is connected to him storing cigarettes... did he just sell her as a prosititue and they held rosie so she would co operate but when he got arrested, they killed her.. just a theory??

pookie1968uk
01-02-2007, 16:44
i wonder whether we are being thrown a red herring with them bringing him into it from time to time. i just have a feeling it wont be to do with him. a sad man with issues yes but i dont think he will have done the murder.

xxloopylauraxx
01-02-2007, 20:26
i got a feeling its sarah! something she said the other night clicked in my head she did it. i think it was she said she changed her name and about having to wait untill the wife went missing before sleeping with him. cant wait to find out although its spread over the week i lost track of whats going on.

Siobhan
02-02-2007, 09:34
Who would have thought it started as a accident and then Matt's best friend killed her (technically, he dumped her in the water when she was still alive) Poor Karl who went to him for help didn't realise she was still alive and could be saved. Rosie couldn't even speak about it so that is why is took so long to get somewhere.

JustJodi
02-02-2007, 11:48
Seems to me that there should have been a bit more to it..but it was a good series all in all..

pookie1968uk
02-02-2007, 17:20
i really enjoyed it. i had worked bits out but not all of it. i thought it was lovely at the end when matt walked off with the three kids and it was alike a new start for all of them. very sad too when the grandad, edward woodward had told his daughter she was never part of the family and was an outsider.
all in all a great story.