PDA

View Full Version : 6th Feb

CrazyLea
23-01-2007, 21:15
Donna gets all blinged up after a win on the lottery.

Dean and Maddy fight for a share of the winnings.

Sam finds himself the centre of Holby gossip.

Matt has a secret rendez-vous with Nikki.

Harvey gets romantic with Kyla.

And a furious showdown erupts between Mark and Sam.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Matt has a secret rendez-vous with Nikki
Meh, not liking this bit at all. :( Can't stand that Nikki.

samantha nixon
24-01-2007, 21:37
some more bits
Donna turns up to work, all blinged up, hair done and new shades. Dean and Lara are expecting a cut of their winnings, but they quickly realise they are not getting a look in. Kyla wishes she had been part of the pool since the money would’ve gone a long way.

Sam and Mark work on a paediatric case and Sam enquires as to where where Chrissie’s gone. Mark says Chrissie can tolerate a lot, but sleeping with underage girls has taken things too far. An argument ensues and Mark threatens to bring in the police.

Elsewhere, Matt is called down to AAU to see a patient and is surprised to find Nikki with her dad. He’s unwell and has been admitted. Nikki takes the opportunity to apologise to Matt about the past; she’d like to make it up to him.

From Radio Times

Sam's reputation is under fire following Chrissie's shock departure. Faye settles in, but is she too good to be true? Donna tries to do the right thing with her winnings. Matt tries to keep things professional with Nikki.

so on the 30th when it says another woman is in sams bed and chrisse cathces them its probably jade :eek: how can he do that Connie will really hate him if she finds out

JustJodi
24-01-2007, 22:42
Uh oh Sam is gonna be in the dog house again with not only chrissie but Connie as well.........:nono:
Hmnmmm no mention of Jac or Joesph ??? tsk tsk:searchme:

samantha nixon
24-01-2007, 22:44
well jac and joseph are in it on the 30th jan

Footie_Chick
25-01-2007, 13:05
Yeah because thats when Patsy comes in to it.

JustJodi
25-01-2007, 13:15
Ok I feel like a total dweeb, who the heck is Patsy ??? I have been seeing a few commericals on BBC1 and it shows this nice looking blonde woman and Joesph was sort of going to her and could barely make out Jac by his side... is that Patsy ??? (( as DR Evil would say I need the Info))

Footie_Chick
25-01-2007, 13:22
Not sure not seen it, Pasty is the actresses name she plays a new nurse called Faye Morton, take a look on the Holby City website and check under the characters section to see if its her.

Chloe O'brien
27-01-2007, 01:23
Ok I feel like a total dweeb, who the heck is Patsy ??? I have been seeing a few commericals on BBC1 and it shows this nice looking blonde woman and Joesph was sort of going to her and could barely make out Jac by his side... is that Patsy ??? (( as DR Evil would say I need the Info))

It's Pasty kensit Jodi (Alan's favourite actress) she played Sadie in Emmerdale and has been in lethal wepon 2 with Mel Gibson

CrazyLea
27-01-2007, 01:33
She was also in a film I saw the other day :hmm:
Was quite old, had a rather young, and rather hot Simon McCorkindale in too. Yum :p

samantha nixon
27-01-2007, 16:52
lol lea i saw that film aswell its called at the midnight hour and was shown in 1995 and i agree simon looked nice in it

CrazyLea
27-01-2007, 16:57
Was quite a good movie wasn't it. Not amazing, but it was low budget, british and not very recognised actors :p haha.

samantha nixon
27-01-2007, 19:38
Was quite a good movie wasn't it. Not amazing, but it was low budget, british and not very recognised actors :p haha.

yh i liked it but i didnt see all of it as i was getting ready