PDA

View Full Version : More laptop problems.

Tori
23-01-2007, 17:32
I was wondering if anyone could help me, my laptop seemed to have some form of storm last night, and things such as the resolution have changed but won't change back and i don't know how to.

last night everything on the screen went really magnified, so i changed it to 1024 by 748 but now the text is really blurred, so how do i change it. it's across all of the computer! any help would be appreciated.

also it won't restore, so how could this be fixed, if you know?
any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-01-2007, 18:50
I was wondering if anyone could help me, my laptop seemed to have some form of storm last night, and things such as the resolution have changed but won't change back and i don't know how to.

last night everything on the screen went really magnified, so i changed it to 1024 by 748 but now the text is really blurred, so how do i change it. it's across all of the computer! any help would be appreciated.

also it won't restore, so how could this be fixed, if you know?
any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Tell me exactly what has happened, i saw you ask about changing text size on shoutbox lastnight and i did replt to say that you right click the desktop go to properties then to the appearence tab

Tori
23-01-2007, 19:46
okay, well when i came back a few hours later, and turned it on, everything was magnified and you could only see half the screen, so i clicked on appearances and managed to get it to 1024 by 748 from 600 by 400 but when i first did it, there were 3 options on the slider and now there are 2 :S and i can't change it, so everything looks kinda blurry now. so everything thing needs sharpening but i don't know how :S

also, when i go to shut down hibernate and standy by are blacked out, could this be to do with the battery needing replacing?

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-01-2007, 20:29
okay, well when i came back a few hours later, and turned it on, everything was magnified and you could only see half the screen, so i clicked on appearances and managed to get it to 1024 by 748 from 600 by 400 but when i first did it, there were 3 options on the slider and now there are 2 :S and i can't change it, so everything looks kinda blurry now. so everything thing needs sharpening but i don't know how :S

also, when i go to shut down hibernate and standy by are blacked out, could this be to do with the battery needing replacing?

Is there no option for 800x600 if you start a convo with me on msn ill talk through what the settings should be with you