PDA

View Full Version : Week 6

irish eyes
21-01-2007, 15:54
There were no spoilers on the press office, but these are from the beebs Casualty site:

Further Ahead
Saturday 3rd Feb 20.20, BBC One

Selena's shocked to discover Alice rummaging through Harry's files.
Harry desperately tries to clear his name.
Nathan buys Selena a stunning necklace.
Alice declares she's withdrawing her complaint.
Kelsey confesses everything to Selena.
Selena is devastated.

Footie_Chick
21-01-2007, 18:12
Yes Yes Yes, this is so what i wanted to happen
Selena find out!!!!!!!!!!
Actually though i'm just thinking it still doesn't mean that they won't get married, oh i hope they don't, Selena can't be with Nathan.

Lizzie Brookes
21-01-2007, 19:10
I don't think she'll throw away her reltionship just because of the brothel thing. I somehow don't really have a problem with Nathan and Selena being together despite hating the manipulative things he does. Somehow it just seems pointless to throw a relationship away just because your bofriend felt the need to go to a brothel. With Will it was different. He had two one ight stands - one with Bex, one with Ellen and there was obviously emotional/romantic involvement and those were real affairs. This isjust a function or service for which he is supposed to be paying - it doesn't mean he doesn't love Selena. Besides I thought Selena knew about the brothel, I mean at the end of the last series, he told her he thought he was HIV positive following a one night stand witha prostitute. Where else would he have a one night stand with a prostitute other than in a brothel?

irish eyes
23-01-2007, 11:40
A little bit more info from Radio Times website:

The Silence of Friends

Kelsey agonises over whether to tell Selena the truth about Nathan as their wedding approaches. Harry's had enough when news of Alice's harrassment claim is leaked to the papers. Dixie makes an enemy of Tess.

Footie_Chick
28-01-2007, 12:49
A bit more as well:

Alice admits to Selena that she only made her complaint against Harry after something that Nathan had said and Selena is shocked to learn about Nathan's involvement.

Alice declares that she is withdrawing her allegation and when Nathan admits to Selena that he lied to get Harry out of the way, Selena questions their future.

Later, when Kelsey tells Selena about Nathan's visit to the brothel - and that he paid her to keep quiet - Selena tells Nathan it's over.

Lizzie Brookes
28-01-2007, 13:07
Nathan didn't exactly make her complain against Harry though. She saw Kelsey in tears and misunderstood the situation and then she went to have a word with Nathan. How do you create a banner by the way?

Footie_Chick
28-01-2007, 13:13
I didn't create it i ask Jessie Wallace to do it for me!!!! I don't have a clue sorry.

pookie1968uk
29-01-2007, 15:30
im so glad selena is going to find out the truth about nathan soon as there is nothing worse when they drag storylines out. so glad alice withdraws her complaint too! hope she tells everyone it was nathan who persuaded her to, i do like her but her one problem is she is so weak and easily led.

Footie_Chick
29-01-2007, 16:11
I think it's just the way she is, everyone is different it would be no fun if everyone was the same. She has to learn to stand up for herself abit more though.

Abigail
29-01-2007, 19:53
A bit more as well:

Alice admits to Selena that she only made her complaint against Harry after something that Nathan had said and Selena is shocked to learn about Nathan's involvement.

Alice declares that she is withdrawing her allegation and when Nathan admits to Selena that he lied to get Harry out of the way, Selena questions their future.

Later, when Kelsey tells Selena about Nathan's visit to the brothel - and that he paid her to keep quiet - Selena tells Nathan it's over.

YES! She's finally seen Evil Nathan for what he is. This looks to be a good episode.

Alice seems to me to be very fragile. She needs a bit more confidence and Evil Nathan telling her to make false accusations does nothing for her. Surely he could see that she was the wrong person for the "job"? Or maybe thats why he did it, cos she wouldn't stand up for herself.

irish eyes
29-01-2007, 22:27
A bit more as well:

Footie Chick, were did you find that from cause it sounds alot better than what I posted.