PDA

View Full Version : What would you consider as cheating/being unfaithful?

Jojo
21-01-2007, 11:20
Just kind of discussing this in the Casualty thread and thought it a good topic...

What do you consider as cheating, whether just boyf/girlf, married, engaged, living with someone etc?

Personally, if my hubby kissed, touched in a certain way, slept with another woman (or man!), I would consider that as cheating, or at least unfaithful.

(And he'd be lucky not to get the Bobbit treatment lol)

What do you guys think?

Katy
21-01-2007, 11:34
I think anyting where a person goes with another man woman that is cheating on the other person. Whether it be sleeping with them or anything else. I think if it was me i could forgive a kiss but anything other i think he would recieve a nasty punishment.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
21-01-2007, 11:51
I prob. forgive a kiss and touching them a bit but other than that I'd consider cheating..

Katy
21-01-2007, 11:52
yeah i agree spicy thats alittle more concise to how i put it, but its exactl;y the same as what i meant.

Kim
21-01-2007, 12:02
Any kiss that looked like it was anything more than a friendly one, heavy flirting or sleeping with other men/women.

Siobhan
22-01-2007, 11:10
For me cheating would be anything that cause the other partner to feel uncomfortable or insecure.. Personally I would be ok with a bit of flirting and joking as long as it didn't go any further. Kissing or more is definitely cheating and it goes for anyone that is in a relationship (doesn't have to be marriage or for over years)

If you feel uncomfortable with your partner around another woman/man then you are going to think the worst

Trinity
22-01-2007, 13:03
I would consider any secret meetings cheating as well. If my husband was meeting another woman and keeping it secret I would be totally gutted.

If he was meeting a friend, told me about it and kissed her as a greeting then there is no problem.

Any sexual behaviour would be cheating.

I think that the idea of secrets is the start of cheating.

Meh
22-01-2007, 13:24
Reminds me of Bill Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that girl"

Trinity
22-01-2007, 15:06
Reminds me of Bill Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that girl"

He was Definitely cheating!:p