PDA

View Full Version : Shipwrecked - General Discussion

Amber
20-01-2007, 21:19
It kicks off tomorrow at 6:25pm (I think) on channel 4.

Bryan
21-01-2007, 13:20
Can't wait for this, a great concept of a show, and I love this year's twist of it being Boys vs Girls, will certainly cause some friction!

There's a show on channel 4 atm, showing the islanders who are going on, a right bunch!

Cornishbabe
21-01-2007, 15:49
I would really love to take part in a show like this. although at the end they only win about 1000 each the experience must be brill

Katy
21-01-2007, 15:58
i only saw a bit of this last series so it will be interesting to see what goes on at the beginning of the show.

Footie_Chick
21-01-2007, 18:09
Yeah really looking forward to seeing it from the start to, missed the first 6 weeks or so last time, so looking forward to later on tonight.

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-01-2007, 18:58
Anyone watching it? Its fab, really enjoying it already

Jessie Wallace
21-01-2007, 19:00
Oh poop-a-scoop is it on now! *runs to tv*

babyblue
21-01-2007, 19:06
I liked the very very first series of shipwrecked but after that I could never warm to it again.

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-01-2007, 19:11
It is fantastic - boys v girls, very interesting to watch

Bryan
21-01-2007, 19:14
That posh bird Lucy is proper controversial :eek:

Jade Goody a racist!? They should see this girl!!! :eek:

Amber
21-01-2007, 19:52
That posh bird Lucy is proper controversial :eek:

Jade Goody a racist!? They should see this girl!!! :eek:

I know. I was just thinking that. Channel 4 really are going all out with the racism!

It was quite interesting to watch how the Sharks were getting on with things and the Tigers left it a couple of days. I'm just waiting for the new arrival's reaction to the girls' camp :eek:

I do prefer the Tigers to the Sharks though :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-01-2007, 22:45
Blimey rule breaking already - that has to be a record does that :rotfl:

Footie_Chick
22-01-2007, 12:48
Lol, I can't believe Lucy is being like that, all the girls are going to hate her and then when the girls went over to the shark island she went over and started to talk to Stevie and Fiona and Sophia mentioned that he wasn't exactly white.

babyblue
23-01-2007, 15:06
I just heard about her on the wright stuff this morning...WTF is wrong with channel 4...she advocates slavery and doesn't like gay people she shouldn't be given a platform to air hateful views, especially since there are people out there who think the same and will use it in some way.

Katy
23-01-2007, 15:08
it doesnt look good, youd think after the whole goody saga. poor channel 4 i doubt they do it deliberatly.

xXxJessxXx
26-01-2007, 14:23
Im interested to see how it will work with the boys vs girls this year.

I think it will have a huge effect on the new arrivals. It could go either way beause if the new arrival is a guy he's gonan wanna spend time on the girl island but then he's naturally going to get on better with the boys. And if its a girl she's gonna wana get the attention from the boys but may feel lik keeping up the girl power. But girls in a gorup are extremly bitchy lol.

There are similarities to last year already. This year we see the girls taken a more relaxed approach to the building kind of liek the sharks last year which was majority girls. And the boys this year are tackling it head on like the tigers which was majority boys. Coincidence???

Footie_Chick
26-01-2007, 14:34
Im interested to see how it will work with the boys vs girls this year.

I think it will have a huge effect on the new arrivals. It could go either way beause if the new arrival is a guy he's gonan wanna spend time on the girl island but then he's naturally going to get on better with the boys. And if its a girl she's gonna wana get the attention from the boys but may feel lik keeping up the girl power. But girls in a gorup are extremly bitchy lol.

Lol, i totally agree but the girls will make great viewing with all the bitchness. I also agree with what you said about the new arrivals, i wonder who he will choose this week, he'll get a shock when he gets ot the shrk island as they haven't even started anything yet.

Abbie
01-02-2007, 12:09
I didnt watch this till the end last year and Ive only watched it last weekend and it looks really good already

Footie_Chick
01-02-2007, 13:19
Yeah this weekend looks great when the girl justs turns up on the island, i wonder who she will choose, i mean she may stick with the girls but they haven't even built anywhere to sleep yet or with the boys and be the only girl on the island and have some where nice to sleep.

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-03-2007, 09:22
Anyone still watching this? I have got my dad into it :lol: so glad Lorenzo left never liked him to be honest.

Anyone get the feeling the Tigers are going to fail, they are slowly falling apart and im starting to like them less and less.

Footie_Chick
26-03-2007, 09:35
Yeah i'm watching it!!!! Looks like next week the Tigers could loose two more people Ben L and Allen, that means they could only be left with 6 on their Island. I don't see why Ben L would want to move over to Sharks though as Sophia has just gone over there and those two couldn't stand each other and then he would have to leave Lianne as well. Fiona and Lianne are probably the most loyal Tigers and i hope they don't ever think about going over to Sharks. But I must admit since Lorenzo left i'm liking the Sharks more.

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-03-2007, 10:03
Tigers are just falling apart, it doesnt look like Terri is that dissapointed being over on Sharks for a while and as you say people keep wanting to island swap all the time

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-04-2007, 09:33
I can't believe Terri didn't go back, i think im going to back the Tigers this year, they are the under dogs in this and it would be fab to see them come back to win it

Abbie
10-04-2007, 13:30
I prefer the tigers this year, I dont know what it is about the sharks but im not too keen on them

Abbie
03-06-2007, 21:23
:cheer: Yay Tigers won!!!!!!!!!!