PDA

View Full Version : Patsy Arrives!!!!

Footie_Chick
19-01-2007, 12:50
Holby City fans are in for a treat with the arrival of new nurse Faye Morthon, played by former Emmerdale actress Patsy Kensit.

She arrives on January 30, and it seems her appearance doesn't go down well with residents Jac (Rosie Marcel) and Joseph (Luke Roberts).

A spokesperson for the show said: "Faye brings a lot of baggage with her. She has a secret past and it involves Jac and Joseph, who aren't too pleased to see her."

They went on to add that things would become clearer when the flashback sequences - which were filmed in Dubai - are shown.
In a top-secret operation, the three actors were flown to the Arab state to shoot crucial scenes for the show.

However, jetting around the world wasn't the reason Patsy joined Holby City.

She quit her role as superbitch Sadie King in the ITV1 rural soap because the commute meant she spent little time with her two sons.

Now, she only has a 45-minute journey to get to and from work.

Kensit has been getting her hands dirty in preparation for the role, having spent two weeks working in a real hospital - including changing bedpans.

The Dubai scenes will air in March.

alan45
19-01-2007, 12:52
Glad to see the BBC spending the Licence fee wisely. Trips to Dubai. Great work if you can get it

alan45
19-01-2007, 12:53
Holby City fans are in for a treat with the arrival of new nurse Faye Morthon, played by former Emmerdale actress Patsy Kensit.

Some treat:sick: Plastic Patsy back to ruin another programme:thumbsdow

Footie_Chick
19-01-2007, 14:49
HOLBY CITY will be heading abroad for an episode in Dubai to be screened in March.

The episode will feature new character Faye Morton, played by ex-Emmerdale actress Patsy Kensit, as well as couple Joseph Byrne and Jac Naylor.

Although Patsy's character makes her debut on 30th January, the Dubai episode will include flashback scenes to shed light of the mysterious past of Faye and explanation as to why she's already familiar with Joseph and Jac when she turns up in Holby.

Faye is described as a hard worker, good team player and being a nurse is important to her however Publicity revealed there will be more revelations to follow.

And actress Patsy, who quit Emmerdale because of the hectic travelling which meant time away from her children is looking forward to her new role but still preparing for hard graft. 'I'm not under any illusions that I'm going to put on a nurse's outfit and suddenly become this character.

'I've got a lot of work and preparation ahead of me!'

samantha nixon
19-01-2007, 15:04
oh i was wondering what the storyline was going to be like with dubai as i knew that one of her first major storylines was in dubai and i cant wait for her first episode it looks and sounds really good

Abigail
19-01-2007, 17:01
Glad to see the BBC spending the Licence fee wisely. Trips to Dubai. Great work if you can get it

Wonder if they stayed in a 5-star all-expenses-paid hotel...
I wasn't aware Jac knew Joseph before she arrived at Holby.

alan45
19-01-2007, 17:36

No doubt they did. After all the BBC spent 33 million quid of the Telly Tax on hotel expenses last year.

samantha nixon
20-01-2007, 13:45

I wasn't aware Jac knew Joseph before she arrived at Holby.

jac and joseph might not have done it could just be the both no faye i cant remeber whether anything was mentioned with jac and joesph knowing each other i dont think there was

Luna
20-01-2007, 14:36
not sure how i'll take pasty in holby some reason i think they are just trying to clone chrissie

alan45
20-01-2007, 14:52
not sure how i'll take pasty in holby some reason i think they are just trying to clone chrissie

Freudian slip Im sure Lee. I wouldnt call her PASTY more like plastic. Lets hope she has had some acting lessons since her poor performance in Emmerdale

CrazyLea
20-01-2007, 15:19
I've never seen her acting before, only saw that guest appearance on Casualty one time. So think I'll hold my judgement til I see her. Hope she isn't as bad as some of you are saying :p

alan45
20-01-2007, 16:22
I've never seen her acting before, only saw that guest appearance on Casualty one time. So think I'll hold my judgement til I see her. Hope she isn't as bad as some of you are saying :pI watched her in Emmerdale and never saw her acting either!!!:rotfl:

samantha nixon
21-01-2007, 12:18
well i liked her in emmerdale and thought she was good in it, but alan have you seen her in other things or just emmerdale as i saw her in aladdin and she was really good in that aswell
so yo dont know what shes gonna be like so give her a chance

alan45
21-01-2007, 12:41
well i liked her in emmerdale and thought she was good in it, but alan have you seen her in other things or just emmerdale as i saw her in aladdin and she was really good in that aswell
so yo dont know what shes gonna be like so give her a chance

I am basing my opinion not only on her totally rubbish performance on Emmerdale (which by her own admission saved her failing career) but in some of the films she has appeared in such as Blame it on the Bellboy, Absolute Beginners and Lethal weapon 2. Hardly Oscar winning stuff. Unless she has made a vast improvement since leaving the Dales and spent a fortune on acting lessons then I fear she will be just as poor in Holby.

Dr. Tangliss
21-01-2007, 12:52
I can't believe she is coming into it, she is the main reason I stopped watching Emmerdale!:wall:

alan45
21-01-2007, 13:01
I can't believe she is coming into it, she is the main reason I stopped watching Emmerdale!:wall:Yes she was to become the Superbitch of the Dales:rolleyes:
Linda Thorson as Rosemary King/Sinclair is ten times better

Katy
21-01-2007, 16:18
Alan is actually Patsy number one fan, have we not guessed that.

Only joking Alan, i agree with you on this one, i didnt like her in emmerdale and i only watch holby on and off but i doubt shel have improved, shes too one dimensional for my liking.

Abigail
28-01-2007, 18:44

She arrives on January 30, and it seems her appearance doesn't go down well with residents Jac (Rosie Marcel) and Joseph (Luke Roberts).

A spokesperson for the show said: "Faye brings a lot of baggage with her. She has a secret past and it involves Jac and Joseph, who aren't too pleased to see her."

They went on to add that things would become clearer when the flashback sequences - which were filmed in Dubai - are shown.
In a top-secret operation, the three actors were flown to the Arab state to shoot crucial scenes for the show.

She quit her role as superbitch Sadie King in the ITV1 rural soap because the commute meant she spent little time with her two sons.

Kensit has been getting her hands dirty in preparation for the role, having spent two weeks working in a real hospital - including changing bedpans.

I wonder if Faye killed a patient and that why she doesn't want her record checked?

alan45
28-01-2007, 19:59

I wonder if Faye killed a patient and that why she doesn't want her record checked?
Apparently she kidnapped her ex father in law and was abandoned by her lover on an airport runway

Chris_2k11
28-01-2007, 20:27
Lmao alan. I may tune in this week, see what shes like.

alan45
28-01-2007, 20:32
She will be every bit as brilliant in Holby as she was in Emmerdale. Her range of emotions and acting ability is almost as good as Edna's Tootsie

Chris_2k11
28-01-2007, 20:40
She will be every bit as brilliant in Holby as she was in Emmerdale. Her range of emotions and acting ability is almost as good as Edna's TootsieWHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ALAN

Tootsie's leagues ahead :rotfl: :D

alan45
28-01-2007, 20:45
She will be every bit as brilliant in Holby as she was in Emmerdale. Her range of emotions and acting ability is almost as good as Edna's TootsieTootsie's leagues ahead :rotfl: :D
Well she has had a lead role for some time now. :lol: Come to think of it Edna's hat is even a better actor. PK would be well suited to EE at the Mo

Abigail
28-01-2007, 21:11

Apparently she kidnapped her ex father in law and was abandoned by her lover on an airport runway

Sounds good. Looks like we have a psycho coming to visit.

Chris_2k11
28-01-2007, 21:16

Sounds good. Looks like we have a psycho coming to visit.no no no jelly belly :nono: :)

Do you watch Emmerdale?

Abigail
28-01-2007, 21:18

Sounds good. Looks like we have a psycho coming to visit.no no no jelly belly :nono: :)

Do you watch Emmerdale?

Nope. Why, am I missing something?

alan45
28-01-2007, 21:24

Do you watch Emmerdale?

Well lets just say Ms kensit was the WORST actor in it by a country mile.

Abigail
28-01-2007, 21:30

Do you watch Emmerdale?

Right, I see now :) I've never seen any of the programs she's been in so I guess I can only wait and see how dreadful she is going to be.

alan45
28-01-2007, 21:34

Do you watch Emmerdale?

Right, I see now :) I've never seen any of the programs she's been in so I guess I can only wait and see how dreadful she is going to be.
Think emotionless, one dimensional, same facial expression throughout, same voice no matter what she is talking about, botox inflated lips and you will get the picture. More wooden than sherwood Forest

Abigail
28-01-2007, 21:41

Do you watch Emmerdale?

Think emotionless, one dimensional, same facial expression throughout, same voice no matter what she is talking about, botox inflated lips and you will get the picture. More wooden than sherwood Forest

I can see she's going to bring a lot to the show then :rolleyes: . Her and Chrissie will get on like a house on fire.

alan45
28-01-2007, 22:12

Do you watch Emmerdale?

I can see she's going to bring a lot to the show then :rolleyes: . Her and Chrissie will get on like a house on fire.
As long as PK keeps away from naked flames in case her plastic improvements melt.

Footie_Chick
29-01-2007, 09:44
Lol, this post just makes my laugh, in a good way, good to read something like this first thing in the morning. thanks guys!!!!

alan45
29-01-2007, 09:55
Lol, this post just makes my laugh, in a good way, good to read something like this first thing in the morning. thanks guys!!!!
If you think this is funny just wait till you see her trying to act in Holby. Her seduction routine is hilarious

Abigail
29-01-2007, 16:03
As long as PK keeps away from naked flames in case her plastic improvements melt.

You make me laugh with the things you say :rotfl:
It's tomorrow she's starting isn't it? I really hope she's not going to be one of those characters who hog the storylines. What department is she going to be on?

Footie_Chick
29-01-2007, 16:05
Not sure but i think i read she asks Mark for a Job so amybe down there with Kyla and Lola, but she could be anywhere and like move around a bit like Donna does.

samantha nixon
29-01-2007, 18:22
i thought she asked Chrissie for a job and finds out a senior nursing post is available or something like that anyway

alan45
30-01-2007, 22:00
Well I see PK didnt take any acting lessons during her break from Emmerdale. Appalling, Atrocious. She certainly has not lived up to all the hype from the TV mags which all seem to feature Photoshop enhanced images of her on every cover.:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

CrazyLea
30-01-2007, 22:02
Me and someone was just talking about this.. we thought she was really boring. Hope she gets better ?? If that's possible...

(If Bree reads this, only came here as the spoiler has passed ;-))

alan45
30-01-2007, 22:07
Me and someone was just talking about this.. we thought she was really boring. Hope she gets better ?? If that's possible...

Well lets face it could she get any worse:rotfl:

CrazyLea
30-01-2007, 22:08
That is very true :lol: At least no more disappointment to come eh!

Footie_Chick
31-01-2007, 10:34
Didn't actually see too much of her though did we i think next week she'll be in it more. She sort of creeped me out abit through when she just stood there and let Jac and Joseph talk for her.

alan45
31-01-2007, 10:42
she just stood there and let Jac and Joseph talk for her.
Well its probably for the best. We saw the full range of her vocal emotions in Emmerdale

OOOHHHHHHHHH TTTTOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

Footie_Chick
31-01-2007, 10:44
Lol, yeah but she still creeped me out!!!!!!

JustJodi
31-01-2007, 12:19
I do not think I am gonna like this PATSY/FAYE person, as several people said,, she was creepy.. in a real hospital she would not have been standing around .. she would be sitting in the HR office..Also she would have to be armed with creditionals too to prove who she is and what she is capable of.
I do not think Kyla or Lola are going to get along very well with her.

Abigail
31-01-2007, 13:11
I do not think I am gonna like this PATSY/FAYE person, as several people said,, she was creepy.. in a real hospital she would not have been standing around .. she would be sitting in the HR office..Also she would have to be armed with creditionals too to prove who she is and what she is capable of.
I do not think Kyla or Lola are going to get along very well with her.

Yeah, I agree. The was she stood at the desk and waited for people to notice her was wierd. Especially after Chrissie and Sam came out of the room when they were talking and she looked at Sam strangely.
Has she had botox? Her face just does not move at all when she's speaking.
I doubt very much Lola will stand for her, I think it will be hate on first sight.
I still think she's had a hand in killing a patient. What other reason would she have to beg for a job without showing her references?

alan45
31-01-2007, 13:25
Has she had botox? Her face just does not move at all when she's speaking.

Of course she has had BOTOX (an overdose of it I think)
She had that same expression in Emmerdale. Whether she was angry, happy, excited or sad her facial expression NEVER changed. Then again neither did her tone of voice

Footie_Chick
31-01-2007, 13:39
Lol, i keep seeing her as Sadie from Emmerdale it's going to take a while for me to think of her being someone else, thats if she ever changes.

samantha nixon
31-01-2007, 18:10
well we didnt really see much of her yesterday and i liked Patsy in emmerdale so i think im gonna like her in this aswell, but i think shell be a good character as they storylines that involve her coming up look quite good, but i actually think alan her facal movement was better in holby than it was in emmerdale

alan45
31-01-2007, 18:59
well we didnt really see much of her yesterday and i liked Patsy in emmerdale so i think im gonna like her in this aswell, but i think shell be a good character as they storylines that involve her coming up look quite good, but i actually think alan her facal movement was better in holby than it was in emmerdale
She had great storylines in Emmerdale too but lacked the acting ability to carry them off