PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a ipod video 80 gb 6th gerneration

samantha nixon
18-01-2007, 19:40
Hiya
Does anyone have a ipod video 80 gb 6th gerneration ipod as i am looking at getting one but id like to know 2 things:
1. can i have songs and videos on the ipod at the same time as i have heard that you cant
2. what is it like as i have saw pictures where you turn it on its side to watch the videos and i am really confused :searchme: as how does it play through the wisty things

thanks for any help:)

Jessie Wallace
18-01-2007, 19:48
I have the 60gb, and i would think it;s similar just bigger memory, and you can have like over 5000 songs, and over 50 movies and like 5000 pictures, it all depends on what you have of which on it. the more movies you have the less space for music, but to be honest, 80gb is huge, you won't really need to worry.

samantha nixon
18-01-2007, 19:52
I have the 60gb, and i would think it;s similar just bigger memory, and you can have like over 5000 songs, and over 50 movies and like 5000 pictures, it all depends on what you have of which on it. the more movies you have the less space for music, but to be honest, 80gb is huge, you won't really need to worry.

ok thanks and do you have the 6th generation one and if so what does it look like as i saw this picure on the internet http://static.flickr.com/31/63940018_09faacd919_o.jpg and if so is it this one
thanks for your help as i cant seem to find anything on the internet about it

di marco
18-01-2007, 19:53
i dont have one but if you have an apple shop near you then your best bet would be to go in there and ask them about it cos they will be able to answer any queries you have

samantha nixon
18-01-2007, 19:56
i dont have one but if you have an apple shop near you then your best bet would be to go in there and ask them about it cos they will be able to answer any queries you have

i dont think i have a apple shop near me

Abi
18-01-2007, 20:03
Just did a quick google search on it. Apparently, it will be a widescreen iPod, and the whole of the front will be one big screen, with the naviagation ring being on the screen itself, and not below it. But i think thats just an idea of what it may look like, as no sites seem to have a proper photo of it, and theres only speculation that the release date will be announced on the 1st April 2007, so it might not be out for a while yet...

samantha nixon
18-01-2007, 20:07
Just did a quick google search on it. Apparently, it will be a widescreen iPod, and the whole of the front will be one big screen, with the naviagation ring being on the screen itself, and not below it. But i think thats just an idea of what it may look like, as no sites seem to have a proper photo of it, and theres only speculation that the release date will be announced on the 1st April 2007, so it might not be out for a while yet...

thats what i found ut on ebay they say they have a 6th generation one out already so thats why i was wondering what it looked like i think they have wrote the wrong generation on it

di marco

oh ok, im not sure where abouts you live in london, but theres an apple shop at bluewater if thats anywhere near you? they were really helpful when we went in there

Jessie Wallace
ok thanks and do you have the 6th generation one and if so what does it look like as i saw this picure on the internet http://static.flickr.com/31/63940018_09faacd919_o.jpg and if so is it this one
thanks for your help as i cant seem to find anything on the internet about it

i might just be getting me one of them, if that's what it looks like, i love the one i've got and use ti all the time, but the screen is quite small, so that one looks better, and i love the way you have the wheel on the screen :thumbsup:

samantha nixon
18-01-2007, 20:13

oh ok, im not sure where abouts you live in london, but theres an apple shop at bluewater if thats anywhere near you? they were really helpful when we went in there

well bluewater isnt far from me just across the bridge thing but dont go there as we dont like it lol lakeside is better
and is there any chance other countries could already have the 6th one out or is it deff coming out in april

Abigail
26-01-2007, 20:08

well bluewater isnt far from me just across the bridge thing but dont go there as we dont like it lol lakeside is better
and is there any chance other countries could already have the 6th one out or is it deff coming out in april

Japan and America will get it first. They always do when it comes to technology. If you want the latest phone/ipod/anything electronic go to Japan cos they get everything first.

samantha nixon
26-01-2007, 20:13
lol i think japanmight be a bit far for me to travl just to get a video ipod lol, im gonna keep looking when it comes out in april

Jessie Wallace
26-01-2007, 20:14
Internet my dear, you'll beable toget one delivered if your that desperate to get one quickly :D

Abigail
26-01-2007, 20:22
lol i think japanmight be a bit far for me to travl just to get a video ipod lol, im gonna keep looking when it comes out in april

Yeah, might be a bit far, although I'd take a guess and say they would cost less over there considering exchange rate and import/customs duty et al.

Abigail
26-01-2007, 20:24

You might want to consider pre-ordering one cos the will fly off the shelves as soon as they come out.

samantha nixon
26-01-2007, 21:17
Internet my dear, you'll beable toget one delivered if your that desperate to get one quickly :D

lol i was joking :rolleyes:
and abigail i dont know wether i will pre-order one or not, cos i was gonna get one of ebay as they sell new ones for cheaper