PDA

View Full Version : Ray Quinn to advertise hair products!!

Jessie Wallace
14-01-2007, 02:11
X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has signed a £100,000 deal to advertise Wella hair products.

The 18-year-old singer will appear in a series of advertisements for hair gels and creams over the next few months. Gareth Gates was offered a similar deal after coming second in the first series of Pop Idol.

A source told The Sun: "Wella think Ray will help them sell lots of their products, especially their ShockWaves hair gel. He has to film telly ads and pose for billboard posters and magazine ads. It’s a great deal for him. It means he gets to earn some hard cash before he releases an album. Obviously Ray is thrilled.

"He never expected to get a record contract, let alone a lucrative advertising deal out of it."

Quinn jets off to Los Angeles to begin recording his debut album tomorrow.

Chris_2k11
14-01-2007, 02:25
Nah sorry I don't fancy the Herman Munster look :p :D

Katy
14-01-2007, 11:21
interesting. I think Georgious samaras would be better, he has nicer hair.

Footie_Chick
14-01-2007, 11:33
Yeah i read this yesterday on DS, sounds really intresting.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-01-2007, 12:13
For some reason I just laughed when I heard :p

Abigail
14-01-2007, 13:17
X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has signed a £100,000 deal to advertise Wella hair products.

The 18-year-old singer will appear in a series of advertisements for hair gels and creams over the next few months. Gareth Gates was offered a similar deal after coming second in the first series of Pop Idol.

A source told The Sun: "Wella think Ray will help them sell lots of their products, especially their ShockWaves hair gel. He has to film telly ads and pose for billboard posters and magazine ads. It’s a great deal for him. It means he gets to earn some hard cash before he releases an album. Obviously Ray is thrilled.

"He never expected to get a record contract, let alone a lucrative advertising deal out of it."

£100K for standing in front of a camera and having your face plastered over a billboard?

Jessie Wallace
14-01-2007, 14:11

£100K for standing in front of a camera and having your face plastered over a billboard?

Well i wouldn't say no to that, and i hate having my photo taken!