PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
12-01-2007, 22:19
Monday 29th January

Pat tells Kevin that Shirley has told her his secret.

Meanwhile, Stella apologises to Phil about Sonia but is interrupted by Ben, who has had a dream about the bridge. Phil comforts him, leaving Stella feeling left out.

Tuesday 30th January

Carly and Deano struggle to take in what Kevin has told them, as Kevin tries to explain. Dawn and Rob, meanwhile, look flustered as May nearly catches them together.

Elsewhere, Abi and Ben plot different ways to get rid of Stella and Abi suggests poisoning the chicken that Stella is cooking.

Thursday 1st February

Peggy suggests that Phil should take the rest of Stella's stuff to her. Ben overhears and leaves, and Phil goes after him leaving an exasperated Peggy behind.

Elsewhere, Dawn watches as Rob and May share a moment. Dawn later stops Rob on his way back from the toilet and demands to know why he hasn't told May. He says he has to talk to her about something else first.

Friday 2nd February

Denise reveals to Pat and Deano that Kevin didn't come home last night. Pat goes to check Carly's room and Denise is clearly worried. Pat, Deano and Denise question Carly about Kevin.

Meanwhile, Dawn visits Rob – she's not sure that she can go ahead with his plan. Rob tries to convince her that it is the right course of action and tells her that he'll have to rethink things if she doesn't agree.

littlemo
12-01-2007, 22:25
Sounds good! :)

There's quite a lot of good storylines happening at the moment.

pinkles14
12-01-2007, 22:49
Sounds Good i wonder what his big secret is does anyone no

CrazyLea
12-01-2007, 22:52
What's this whole dream about the bridge thing?? :hmm: :searchme: ?

Footie_Chick
13-01-2007, 12:41
Think the bridge thing is to do with when Martin kidnapps Ben and takes him to a bridge and threatens to throw him off unless Phil tells him here Sonia is.

Tanya
14-01-2007, 20:43
Sounds Good i wonder what his big secret is does anyone no

i think thats refering to shirley not attending their baby sons funeral (they had a baby that was either stillborn or died very young)

no1abbafan
15-01-2007, 09:45
Please don't let Rob and Dawn get back together again, I like the idea of May and him adopting the baby - could be a good storyline. If they get back together, then the writers are taking the easy way out, not exploring the giving up of a child etc..

crystalsea
15-01-2007, 13:01
I don't think its the baby/young child issue that is Kev's secret, I think that was Shirleys. Kev's has to be different.

tammyy2j
15-01-2007, 17:14
Thanks for posting. I'm curious what Kevin secret is i thought maybe he was responsible for the other son's death or had an affair and thats why Shirley left. If i remember Shirley left before the other son died and didn't attend the funeral?

lesley.hide
30-01-2007, 08:02
Is it just me or do others notice how E/Enders keep missing out bits? I turned on last night (Monday) expecting to see Dot and Jim in the Police Station having to explain how Joe happened to be dead outside Pauline's house, then hearing Dot explaing how Joe 'confessed' to the murder? BUT, suddenly we see Sonia is free and Joe exposed as the killer? Do the Police believe he did it without any explanation and just let Sonia go? They keep doing that.....:ninja: :mad:

Footie_Chick
30-01-2007, 09:39
I noticed that too, though i had missed an episode at first.

Siobhan
30-01-2007, 09:53
Is it just me or do others notice how E/Enders keep missing out bits? I turned on last night (Monday) expecting to see Dot and Jim in the Police Station having to explain how Joe happened to be dead outside Pauline's house, then hearing Dot explaing how Joe 'confessed' to the murder? BUT, suddenly we see Sonia is free and Joe exposed as the killer? Do the Police believe he did it without any explanation and just let Sonia go? They keep doing that.....:ninja: :mad:

mmm Joe fell out of the window on Friday.. yesterday was monday so they probably did all the police bit at the weekend...

Footie_Chick
30-01-2007, 09:55
Yeah that makes sense but i thought they would have showed you it, other than just starting a fresh day with Sonia being home ect.

sarah42000
31-01-2007, 08:20
I for one am glad they didn't show it. I think this whole Pauline/Martin/Sonia thing has dragged on so long. Theyve had bout 4 funerals for her! Just my opinion but I think it is totally over shadowing the other story lines atm and needs to be finished. The Dawn/Ron/May story line for 1, I think it has a lot more potential than a minute and a half of screen time each epi. And although I dont like Stella. I was enjoying the story between her and Ben. I hope these two things are picked up more when Martin Fowler finally leaves