PDA

View Full Version : Week 5

irish eyes
12-01-2007, 18:45
Casualty
Saturday 27 January
8.10-9.00pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Greg tells Cyd how much he wants the duty officer job – Josh's job – as the hospital drama continues. But he has a bitter pill to swallow when Dixie walks in and announces that she has been offered it.

Meanwhile, Nathan tells Kelsey that he won't tell anyone she is moonlighting as a prostitute if she keeps quiet about his visit to the brothel. Selena later praises him for making a tough call by suspending Harry for sexual harassment.

Elsewhere, Sam finds Alice crying in the staffroom. She tells him that everyone hates her because she is the one who made the complaint about Harry.

Greg is played by Kip Gamblin, Cyd by Joanne King, Dixie by Jane Hazlegrove, Nathan by Ben Price, Kelsey by Janine Mellor, Selena by Liz Carling, Sam by Luke Bailey, Alice by Sam Grey and Harry by Simon MacCorkindale.

CrazyLea
12-01-2007, 18:49
:eek: :eek: Poot Selena!! Kelsey has to tell her :( Although I can see why she wouldn't.

Poor Alice :p Sam will comfort her now I guess :p Why did she complain about Harry "Sexually Harrasing" her.. he wouldn't do that :searchme: ?

Tannie
12-01-2007, 19:47
:eek: I've missed far to much!:eek:
Kelsy Has To Tell Selena! That Her Soon To Be Fiancie:rolleyes: Visited A brothel! HaHa About Greig:rotfl: Sorry Just Find It So Funny. And:eek: About Harry Dont Think He Would Do That! No Maggie:p:crying:

pookie1968uk
13-01-2007, 08:41
i was right then! it is nathan who visits the brothel.
please no, i hope dixie hasnt really got josh's job, i think she is horrible and just wouldnt have the respect that josh had from his fellow workers.

Footie_Chick
13-01-2007, 09:15
Well Selena must accept his proposal then, but why would he still visit it. He and Selena can't get together Selenas way to good for him. I'm not too sure about the Harry and Alice storyline, i can't see Harry doing anything like that, but the rest of the staff must think it's true as i can't see Alice making stuff up, probably Nathan blowing it out of proportion.

pookie1968uk
13-01-2007, 15:34
i think harry just comforts her and nathan blows it all out of proportion and puts it into alices head to make a complaint.
this is from the week 3 spoilers, is it tonight? but it practically confirms what im saying......

Harry acts on Maggie's advice that he needs to be more personable if he wants to succeed in his election campaign when he comforts a distressed Alice – but Nathan sees an opportunity he can't resist.

hayley
14-01-2007, 15:02
i think nathan probably pressured alice into saying something, or blackmailed her, im not sure but if it was what happened yesterday then it wasnt sexual harrasment.

Lizzie Brookes
21-01-2007, 10:50
Countdown: Kelsey and Nathan reach an uneasy agreement. Meanwhile, Selena has an answer to Nathan's question.

This is what it says for next week so I don't think Kelsey says anything. Even if she did I'm not sure Selena would throw away a relationship just because her boyfriend went to a brothel. She would perhaps be a bit upset because she would wonder why he feels he must do that and if he is happy with her but I don't think its worth throwing a way a relationship for. By the way is going to a brothel the same thing as having an affair or not?

Jojo
21-01-2007, 10:56
...... By the way is going to a brothel the same thing as having an affair or not?

As a married person I would say that if my hubby went to a brothel, he would be out on his ear. If he can pay someone for "services" and lied about where he was going, then what's to say he couldn't go to a club or pub, or even just walk down the street and chat someone up etc. Trust would have gone IMO.

Lizzie Brookes
21-01-2007, 11:02
I asked mum and she said it wasn't the same thing, that usually a erson who goes to a brothel is either desperate (in the case of the wwoman) or feels the need (in the case of a man), or is single or inan unhappy relationship or generally just has some kind of personal conflict. I don't quite think its the same as an affair though. A affair means sneajking around and includes the romanric stuff as well and is usually with only one person. I don't see Nathan doing that because I think he does genuinely like Selena. He's just peculiar though I certainly hate what he did to Harry.

Jojo
21-01-2007, 11:09
But...that could be said for one night stands etc too - does it make it any better that they went to a brothel as opposed to going to a club, chatting someone up and going down that route instead.

Personally, if my hubby had to get it elsewhere, he could disappear and go get it but not bother returning home.

Lizzie Brookes
21-01-2007, 11:11
I know. It just depends onhow each individual sees it really but if its a one night stand you don't usually get or recieve payment for it. I suppose that's the difference between an affair/one night stand and going to a brothel. I don't know.

Jojo
21-01-2007, 11:13
Well, if my hubby doesn't want a "John Bobbit", he'll never think about one night stands, brothels or any other kind of cheating lol

He knows which side his bread is buttered!! :lol:

Lizzie Brookes
21-01-2007, 11:14
I suppose. Anyway seeing as Nathan and Kelsey come to an agreement it doesn't look like Selena finds out. Does anyone know what her answer will be?