PDA

View Full Version : Grange Hill

Footie_Chick
11-01-2007, 16:40
Just incase anyone is intrested, i found this!!!!

Britain's most famous comprehensive is re-opening for business! Grange Hill returns to the CBBC Channel every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm from 16 January.

A new bunch of Year 7s descend on the school while there are other new characters in the returning years. Will Togger and Tanya finally get it together? How will Taylor cope moving from the attendance register to the payroll at Grange Hill (assuming of course he takes up Mrs Bassinger's job offer as assistant caretaker)

New students include
Jake Briggs played by Lucien Laviscount
Ross Duncan played by Lewis Rainer
Anna Duncan played by Sacha Parkinson.
Bryn Williams played by Joseph Slack

Chris_2k11
11-01-2007, 16:48
I don't really think this is as good as it used to be imo.

Footie_Chick
11-01-2007, 16:51
Nar i totally agree but no doubt we'll have it on anyway as my brother likes stuff like that, so i'll end up watching it anyway.

Cornishbabe
11-01-2007, 18:09
I always have childrens tv on when im in my halls so ill probably watch it

Katy
11-01-2007, 18:26
i loved it last series but i doubt it wil be as good, i hope it is as i love grange holl, well i did anyway.

Chloe O'brien
11-01-2007, 21:10
I haven't watch it for years. but I was a huge fan of tucker jenkins and michelle yates and the gang when I was a teenager :D hard to believe how many years it has been on tv for

Richie_lecturer
11-01-2007, 21:50
Same here, I loved the old Grange Hill, especially because so many great actors and actresses went onto join EE. I loved the original opening titles, with the giant sausage. :p

I hear they have destroyed the show by blowing up the original school and moving them to Liverpool. :rolleyes:

di marco
12-01-2007, 12:00
i used to love waching this, still do watch it sometimes when i have nothing better to do lol!

I hear they have destroyed the show by blowing up the original school and moving them to Liverpool. :rolleyes:

yeh they did that i few years ago i think i remember, but they still had the same kids in it! surely you wouldnt move all the way to liverpool just to stay at the same school lol! :rolleyes:

Footie_Chick
12-01-2007, 13:19
They moved over to Liverpool when Brookside finished as Phil Readmon who writes Grange Hill also wrote Brookside and Hollyoaks, so that everythign is now filmed in the same place.

Siobhan
12-01-2007, 13:39
I haven't watch it for years. but I was a huge fan of tucker jenkins and michelle yates and the gang when I was a teenager :D hard to believe how many years it has been on tv for

I am with you on this Kath.. watched it years ago when we had tucker and trisha yates.. I think I uses to have a few of the books too.. can't believe it has been on so long.. I even remember the Sammo "just say no" drug storylines too :rotfl:

Jojo
12-01-2007, 14:13
Him and John Alford - and look what happened to them!! Great role models :rotfl:

Siobhan
12-01-2007, 14:21
Him and John Alford - and look what happened to them!! Great role models :rotfl:

I know.. can't believe all that after the big campaign but i was watching "bring back Grange hill" and some of them were saying they were getting stoned on the bus when they were doing their just say no tour

Katy
12-01-2007, 14:47
I think it went a bit down hill when it moved to Liverpool, but Its kids TV so its always great.

Chris_2k11
12-01-2007, 15:36
Where was it set before Liverpool, somewhere in London?

Katy
12-01-2007, 15:37
yeah i think the at the bbc in London

Richie_lecturer
12-01-2007, 22:12
I think it was set at Elstree (where EE is among other things), but it might have been based on Grange Hill in East London, near Ilford. :searchme: