PDA

View Full Version : Week 4

CrazyLea
07-01-2007, 23:38
Saturday 20/1 8.45pm - Casualty

'The Personal Touch' : Harry is suspended by Nathan, after he persuades Alice to make a formal complaint. Abs has an emotional day. Kelsey is forced into taking desperate measures, leading to a nasty surprise.

Dunno if this is actaully week 4 lol. Will get someone to correct it if it ain't :p

What's Alice making a complaint about then? :hmm:

gingerhobbit
09-01-2007, 13:36
Well last week's (week 3) spoilers said: "and Harry acts on Maggie's advice that he needs to be more personable if he wants to succeed in his election campaign when he comforts a distressed Alice – but Nathan sees an opportunity he can't resist", so I'd say harassment or something? :hmm:

pookie1968uk
09-01-2007, 20:08
some of the spoilers my sister sent me say that kelsey starts work as a prostitute but gets a shock when she meets her first client!!! who could it be i wonder, nathan maybe?

CrazyLea
09-01-2007, 21:24
:eek: Could be! Probably going to be one of the hospital staff.

Well last week's (week 3) spoilers said: "and Harry acts on Maggie's advice that he needs to be more personable if he wants to succeed in his election campaign when he comforts a distressed Alice – but Nathan sees an opportunity he can't resist", so I'd say harassment or something?
Ooo could be. Sounds like it could be interesting.

Footie_Chick
11-01-2007, 13:36
It has to be someone from the hospitsal, can't see it being nathan though as he's just asked Selena to marry him, unless she says no, and he wants some comfort. Other possabilities err.... Greg, Abs, Guppy, lol, i'm just naming all the men.