PDA

View Full Version : question re captain jack

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 14:30
hi - i wantched the final eps of torchwood and the climax - where you heard the tardis sound and a chartacter say "someone has taken captin jack"

does this mean he will be with the doctor for episode one?

there was a press report ages ago about him being in series three

any ideas?:searchme:

Jojo
07-01-2007, 14:35
I'm sure its been said that he's appearing - Abi posted something somewhere about it *goes to search for Abi's post*

Edit:

Found it Rach - its here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59830)

within the Daleks return spoilers thread :D

Cornishbabe
07-01-2007, 14:40
He was asked what would make him open the thingy. and he replied with if my memory is right "a very special kind of doctor" and then it seems like he was beamed up to the tardis. Hes definatly got to be in series 3 at some point but whether or not its the first eppisode its nit clear

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 14:44
at the moment - you would think he is with the doctor - if that makes sense?

Jojo
07-01-2007, 14:46
Thats what you'd think wouldn't you - what with him going into the Tardis at the end of the Torchwood - that definitely gave the impression that he went on board, so therefore, you would reason that he would appear in the first episode of the new series, otherwise, it wouldn't seem right in a sense.

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 14:52
i hope so - i like captain jack, althugh i didnt really get torchwood - there was too much focus on characters snogging the faces off each other

Jojo
07-01-2007, 14:57
I liked Torchwood, when there was no snogging going on between characters lol

When they concentrated on the aliens etc, it was far better than all of the supposed chemistry, snogging and jumping into bed with each other.

As long as the second series focus' more on the alien side then I'll be happy

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 15:02
did gwen have an affair with owen? i think he is half alien - he looks like it

Jojo
07-01-2007, 15:06
I think they did yeah.

In one of the later episodes aswell, Owen was bitten by one of those creatures, first seen in the opening episode, and at the end of the episode, he went to see it behind the screens and it appeared that Owen had taken on some of its alien attributes. Owen nearly died, and had a go at Jack for saving him, but it looks like some alien transfer of some kind occurred.

lol he definitely looks the part though doesn't he :rotfl:

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 15:09
i think i need to read some full episode synopsis

Jojo
07-01-2007, 15:18
Episode 11 named Combat is the one that Owen went undercover in and ended up nearly dead Rach.

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 15:20
ahh!

thanks!!

i should have watched the whole lot - not just the forst two and last two

just thought wont jack be surprised that the doctor has er, changed?

Jojo
07-01-2007, 15:22
Yeah - remembering Abi's post (linked ^^^ somewhere lol) Jack is confused by the Doctors appearance, and also by Rose not being there, and the Doctor is confused as to why Jack is alive again as last he knew, he had been killed by the Daleks in Bad Wolf.

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 15:24
excitement!!!!!

cant wait til march - really want to know how the doctor comes across a med student

Abbie
07-01-2007, 16:32
In one of the later episodes aswell, Owen was bitten by one of those creatures, first seen in the opening episode, and at the end of the episode, he went to see it behind the screens and it appeared that Owen had taken on some of its alien attributes.
I notcied that and thouhgt it was very odd.
But about Jack appearing in Doctor Who, if he is not in the first episodes,suppose in could be that the shows are at different points in on a tome scale if that makes any sense at all lol.

Layne
07-01-2007, 16:34
Captain Jack will be in one of the later episodes of Doctor Who.

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 16:36
But about Jack appearing in Doctor Who, if he is not in the first episodes,suppose in could be that the shows are at different points in on a tome scale if that makes any sense at all lol.

this could also be true - im just pleased he is coming back, although torchwodd seems to have changed him - he his now a lot darker

Abbie
07-01-2007, 16:38

this could also be true - im just pleased he is coming back, although torchwodd seems to have changed him - he his now a lot darkerI know I thouhgt that but then again it might of been the fact he was imortal that changed him

Abi
07-01-2007, 17:26
hi - i wantched the final eps of torchwood and the climax - where you heard the tardis sound and a chartacter say "someone has taken captin jack"

does this mean he will be with the doctor for episode one?

there was a press report ages ago about him being in series three

any ideas?:searchme:

He comes into it in Episode 11 i think, so right at the end

excitement!!!!!

cant wait til march - really want to know how the doctor comes across a med student

Her hospital has been moved to the Moon, I think.