PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Betty

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-01-2007, 14:18
Anyone watched this yesterday? Channel 4, 9.30pm - 10.30pm?

Well I wasn't planning to watch this so I only started watching this at 10pm..(After I got bored :lol:) Even though the ad. seemed pretty good.. In the end I did watch half of it and it was really good.. I think I will be watching this..

I think it's on, on Friday's so even better..

Footie_Chick
06-01-2007, 14:36
Yeah i recorded it was was ITV when that was on, so just caught up with it now, it was pretty good, it felt like a film though the way it was shown but after seeing whats going to happen next week you can tell it's an american drama, looking forward to seeing more.

Siobhan
08-01-2007, 11:21
I watched this and was suprised by it.. I liked it but I didn't think it was a "sensational" comedy as the ads all said

Jojo
08-01-2007, 11:29
Paul and I caught the T4 edition yesterday and thought it was great! Its now on our sky + reminder for friday. I thought it a bit like The Devil Wears Prada although, Betty hasn't undergone any fashion transplant yet. I wouldn't say sensational either Siobhan, but I think I would say, enjoyable and easy to watch.

Abbie
08-01-2007, 16:43
I loved it, I watched it on friday and just thought it was so funny, even the little things I found my self in fits, and next week looks funny too lol.

babyblue
08-01-2007, 20:06
I just watched the episode I taped and I thought it was awesome. It was funny but it had some nice sweet touchs...though saying that you can sort of see where it'll head...no harm in that though.

Abbie
10-01-2007, 17:37
I know she you kind can tell tell that with a makeover she is going to look fine, well thats what i think.

pookie1968uk
10-01-2007, 19:09
not sure i agree whith the implication behind the programme, if you have glasses and braces youre ugly, is that it. my daughter wears glasses and at the moment has braces so it tells her that she is ugly which does nothing for a girls self esteem!

Luna
10-01-2007, 19:15
watched this last night was it supposed to have the same plot as The Devil wears Prada or was that just me???

It was ok hope it gets better next week though or i'll loose interest

babyblue
10-01-2007, 21:33
yeah I read that is was based on or inspired by the devil wears prada.

As for the implications of ugly I totally agree with you. Then one day she'll lose the braces, the glasses and then she'll be "hot". Is the girl wearing a chubby suit under her clothes? That's another way they "uglify" people.

Abbie
10-01-2007, 21:52
not sure i agree whith the implication behind the programme, if you have glasses and braces youre ugly, is that it. my daughter wears glasses and at the moment has braces so it tells her that she is ugly which does nothing for a girls self esteem!
I know I was thinking I have braces, and I wear glasses now and then when I cant be bothered to wear my contact lesnes, however I think the other part of Ugly Betty is what she wears.

Jojo
10-01-2007, 22:25
I think you are right there Abbie - I think it isn't to do with her braces and glasses, but more with the clothes that she wears considering she is now working at a fashion magazine, at least, thats the way I see it.

Abbie
11-01-2007, 16:14
Yep I think thats the point wiht it being a fashion work place show, and condsidering what she thinks is stylish.

Abbie
12-01-2007, 22:26
Interesting show tonight, seems thats there is more to the show if that makes any sense.

Jojo
12-01-2007, 22:31
Looks like some interesting twists along the way....

Obviously the shrouded woman is the one that supposedly died in her burnt out car (I'm thinking)

Abbie
12-01-2007, 22:34
Looks like some interesting twists along the way....

Obviously the shrouded woman is the one that supposedly died in her burnt out car (I'm thinking)

yes, thats what I thought as soon as we saw that clip on the Tv on Fashion TV

Footie_Chick
13-01-2007, 12:50
Yeah i really enjoyed it yet again. I think it's great how you get to see how people in the fashion world live, Betty and her friends there are completly different to all the other girls there. But she can still come up with some great idea, can't wait for next week .

Siobhan
15-01-2007, 15:13
I have to say, I enjoyed it too but I am not sure if it is going to be the same everyweek.. she does something stupid, quits before she is fired but they need her and what she did was great so they ask her back... I hope it is not like that every week..
I like the difference between the "fashion" people and the people who work in the back ground..

Abbie
15-01-2007, 19:57
I have to say, I enjoyed it too but I am not sure if it is going to be the same everyweek.. she does something stupid, quits before she is fired but they need her and what she did was great so they ask her back... I hope it is not like that every week..
I like the difference between the "fashion" people and the people who work in the back ground..

I know i hope its not going to be the same every week, but its been a hit america maybe it wont. Plus it looks funny next week.

Em
16-01-2007, 20:08
Did anyone else see America Ferrera pick up her golden globe award?

how pretty is she!!!

babyblue
16-01-2007, 21:36
^^^not surprised at all by that...no one who is considered ugly will ever get onto a show like this, or films. They just "uglify" pretty people.

Abbie
17-01-2007, 16:21
Did anyone else see America Ferrera pick up her golden globe award?

how pretty is she!!!
Awwww I didnt I dont suppose you can post of pic on here.

tammyy2j
17-01-2007, 17:18

As for the implications of ugly I totally agree with you. Then one day she'll lose the braces, the glasses and then she'll be "hot". Is the girl wearing a chubby suit under her clothes? That's another way they "uglify" people.

It's based on a mexican or spanish soap opera. Salma Hayek is the producer of the show. I don't think America Ferrera the actress who plays Betty wears a fat suit she is a curvy actress which is great it is about time the American tv shows had curvy characters as the leads.

Its a great show one the breakout hits of the year for tv as seen as both show and star won at the Golden Globes.

Jojo
17-01-2007, 22:27

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1561/bettyam5.jpg

Not from Golden Globes though.

Abbie
18-01-2007, 20:58

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1561/bettyam5.jpg

Not from Golden Globes though.
Wow she is realy is pretty and she looks like completely different.

babyblue
19-01-2007, 21:26

It's based on a mexican or spanish soap opera. Salma Hayek is the producer of the show. I don't think America Ferrera the actress who plays Betty wears a fat suit she is a curvy actress which is great it is about time the American tv shows had curvy characters as the leads.

Its a great show one the breakout hits of the year for tv as seen as both show and star won at the Golden Globes.

Was that based on the devil wears prada because I know I definitely read that it was loosely based around that?

Em
20-01-2007, 07:30

Was that based on the devil wears prada because I know I definitely read that it was loosely based around that?

Its based on a Mexican show .. cant remember the name ! But its pretty much 'ugly betty' translated into Spanish ! Lol

Jojo
20-01-2007, 10:32
Well, I sort of enjoyed it last night.

Sort of because I wanted to slap each and every member of staff in that office for being the bitches they were! Especially Mandy. Betty may not wear the same clothes, but if it wasnt for her, there would be no way that they'd have got that photographer to do the shoot for them. I'm glad that Daniel apologised and was grateful, but I'm worried that this is the way the show is going to go all the way through, even though there appears to be a background story (with the previous editor and Daniels dad) going on.

I'm going to keep watching for now though.

Abbie
21-01-2007, 17:38
Awww I thought it was quite good when she had the makeover and she got whistles in the steet in the area where she lives then she goes to work and it just wasnt the right thing.

Jojo
21-01-2007, 17:40
Awww I thought it was quite good when she had the makeover and she got whistles in the steet in the area where she lives then she goes to work and it just wasnt the right thing.

The street bit was great, but it was when she got back to the office and everyone were behaving the way they were...that was just awful

Abbie
21-01-2007, 17:57

The street bit was great, but it was when she got back to the office and everyone were behaving the way they were...that was just awful

I know, my main though of that episode was bless her for trying

Footie_Chick
21-01-2007, 18:04
Yeah i know what you mean, but it does show how people can feel about the way they and other people look, i mean at high school i was like that, i hated having to walk past all the girly girlys in there short skirts and so on.

Siobhan
22-01-2007, 10:45
I loved the bit where she got whistled on the street.. that was exactly how I felt.. when she stops and goes "me!!" that was class!

Abbie
08-04-2007, 16:42
Im really liking Ugly Betty at the moment, Im not really sure what it is about this show I just like it :)

Footie_Chick
08-04-2007, 16:45
Yeah i think it's brill, i love to see her confidence grow in the whole Mode world and it's completly differrent everyweek.

Abbie
08-04-2007, 17:33
I know and I think she has a really good friendship with Daniel too, which I like

Emma-Lou
08-04-2007, 20:27
I really like Ugly Betty i never miss it and i love her realationship with Daniel how good friends they have become and how she has changed from the beginging of the series to now.

Abbie
08-04-2007, 20:48
I was really shocked about the reveal!!!!!!
Never thought that

Emma-Lou
08-04-2007, 20:52
Yeah i was really shocked it will set sparks flying

brenda1971
08-04-2007, 22:00
I love ugly betty and never miss an episode but what was the reveal

Abbie
08-04-2007, 23:06
I love ugly betty and never miss an episode but what was the reveal
About who was that woman, the masked one I think thats what we've called her and we all thought it was faye summers

13-04-2007, 20:56
Right so it's Alex, now Alexis Meade. So Fey Sommers was never alive and was really always dead? It's so confusing.

Starting now on Channel 4 guys x

Abbie
13-04-2007, 21:05
Yep thats pretty much it, it wouldnt be so confusing but we all though that Faye was really alive

Chloe O'brien
13-04-2007, 22:19
Willemina is completely mad, you knew she was going to try the duck injections that Fabia suggested. Loved her line to Ashley Jensen Calm down bagpips :rotfl:

Abbie
13-04-2007, 22:28
I agree that line was great. I loved it tonight, this show is so much better than I thought it was going to be

07-06-2007, 18:33
Season finale tomorrow at 9.30!! I can't believe it's the end already!! I wanted it to go on forever!! Does anyone know when it will be back?! God I LOVE the show!

Layne
07-06-2007, 21:21
I don't wanna ruin it, but its one hell of a finale ...

Hope they do a 2nd series i love ugly betty :p

Abbie
07-06-2007, 21:24
Yeh lol Ive seen it too and its great

08-06-2007, 08:00
I couldnt' resist and I sort of searched it and found out two things but then closed it immediatly because I didn't want to spoil it anymore! I can't believe it! Does anyone know when Season 2 will be coming?

Abbie
08-06-2007, 12:31
I don t know when it will come but im guessing it will be a while yet

laurouski
13-06-2007, 17:26
:crying:

What a devastating episode!
I'm really upset about Santos, he was just starting to get to know his son properly and I thought it was really sad that he was only in the shop to get something for Justin (and that he'd actually listened about the teeth-whitening strips), and that he was only killed because he was doing the decent thing.

I know they have to put these things in or it would be boring but this is just too sad!

I hope Daniel and Alexis both survive, and that Bradford doesn't marry Wilhelmina.

The first episode of Series two should be good, since we're still to find out whether they survived, whether Betty manages to get hold of Henry, and whether Claire manages to reach Bradford.
Oh, and what happens with Amanda now she knows who her mum is.

laurouski
13-06-2007, 22:34
:crying:

What a devastating episode!
I'm really upset about Santos, he was just starting to get to know his son properly and I thought it was really sad that he was only in the shop to get something for Justin (and that he'd actually listened about the teeth-whitening strips), and that he was only killed because he was doing the decent thing.

I know they have to put these things in or it would be boring but this is just too sad!

I hope Daniel and Alexis both survive, and that Bradford doesn't marry Wilhelmina.

The first episode of Series two should be good, since we're still to find out whether they survived, whether Betty manages to get hold of Henry, and whether Claire manages to reach Bradford.
Oh, and what happens with Amanda now she knows who her mum is.

----------------------------------

Does anyone know if the series is gonna be repeated? I missed the first ep. :(

Abbie
14-06-2007, 10:54
I know the finale was really sad too as well as shocking

erm with it being on C4 and E4 it probably will be at a later date

Scorpio_Girl
14-06-2007, 21:50
Does anyone know if the series is gonna be repeated? I missed the first ep. :(

If you wanna get the highlights just check this site out:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/uglybetty/index.html

08-07-2007, 18:34
Anyone know when the 2nd series will start?

-----------

Victoria Beckham has signed up to star in the next series of Ugly Betty.

Posh will be paid ₤70,000 for just two episodes. And she doesn’t even need to act – she will be playing herself.

Cushy job!

Apparently actor Daniel Mabius, who plays Daniel Meades in the hit series, met Vic at a party and persuaded her to sign up.

A source told the London Lite: “He had made no secret of wanting her to appear on the show because she is such a fashion icon, and that is what the show is all about.”

Chloe O'brien
08-07-2007, 23:33
I don't think the new series will start here until January Spicy, and probably around September in America. If you check the website from which channel make ugly betty they will tell you when the new series begins in the US.

tammyy2j
31-08-2007, 13:45
Mika has recorded an alternative version of his hit single 'Big Girl (You're Beautiful)' for the US TV show Ugly Betty.

The Grace Kelly star has changed the lyrics of the track from "Hey big girl, you are beautiful" to "Hey Betty, you are beautiful", to help promote the second series of the American comedy.

The pop star told The Sun: "Betty is a real fashion icon and we should celebrate anyone like her - genuine individuals who stay true to their own identity.

"That's what 'Big Girl' is all about so it was the perfect fit to change the song for her. It was a huge honour to be asked to do it. I love the show."

tammyy2j
31-08-2007, 17:02
This just in from ABC:

"Victoria Beckham — style icon and Spice Girl — will pay a visit to ABC's award-winning comedy Ugly Betty in an episode to film this fall. Beckham will play herself, a celebrity bridesmaid at the wedding of the millennium: Wilhelmina Slater's nuptials to publishing mogul Bradford Meade. Who knows what will happen when 'bridezilla' Wilhelmina takes that march down the aisle, especially with 'Posh Spice' leading the way?"

Abbie
09-09-2007, 15:09
Ive just been watching repeats of Ugly betty and I cant remember was it just amanda and her dad or was she adopted?
I think it was just her and her dad but i cant remember exactly?

29-09-2007, 14:46
OMG!! I can't believe I didn't post this here..

5TH OCTOBER...UGLY BETTY STARTS AGAIN!

I saw the ad. earlier this week and I was like :eek: EEK!! I'm so excited, beeing waiting for this moment for ages! So excited, glad to see it come back..

EDIT: CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE IT

YouTube - Ugly Betty Season 2 Launch Promo (Channel 4)

*Keeps repeatedly watching it* :eek::D

29-09-2007, 14:51
Sneak preview of first epi from Season 2!!

YouTube - Ugly Betty - Sneak Peak of 1st episode of season 2!

29-09-2007, 14:55
Ive just been watching repeats of Ugly betty and I cant remember was it just amanda and her dad or was she adopted?
I think it was just her and her dad but i cant remember exactly?
Found the last 10 minutes of Season 1 finale.. *goes of to cry*..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl4UsqMPJU4

StarsOfCCTV
29-09-2007, 17:46
Next Friday :cheer: :cheer: I got heat last Tuesday and it has a great bit on ugly betty..can't wait! :D

Abbie
30-09-2007, 16:59
ooooo Im so excited, after the finale we had of season 1, I cant wait :D

Chloe O'brien
19-10-2007, 22:04
Sweet little Egdar from day 5 & 6 of 24 was in tonight's episode he was the wheelchair salesman.

28-12-2007, 18:06
I NEED Ugly Betty and it wasn't on last friday.. and it's not on today.. What's going on :crying:

StarsOfCCTV
28-12-2007, 18:28
Maybe it's something to do with the writers strike in America? :searchme: Or maybe Channel4 are being stupid with their christmas schedules :nono: :p

I keep missing episodes, have to catch up on 4oD :p

Abbie
28-12-2007, 18:59
It might be to do with the strike, but I thought it had finished :searchme:

28-12-2007, 19:27
Oh c**p! I really LOVE Ugly Betty it's sooo good! Next to EastEnders I would say.. Such a shame :(

Abbie
28-12-2007, 19:28
I swear it finished as when I watched the last episode I swear the E4 woman said the last in the current series..............:hmm: Or she could of said of this year implying 2007?

20-04-2008, 00:28
I swear it finished as when I watched the last episode I swear the E4 woman said the last in the current series..............:hmm: Or she could of said of this year implying 2007?
I didn't read this post before..
Started thinking about it again and it's been like 4-5 months now! What on earth is going on!? It just annoys me that I can't remember what happend last and there is no news on when it's coming back again.. I mean come on the strike has been over for ages, what's happening, what's going on?!:( :wall:

Abbie
20-04-2008, 17:26
I have no idea, I started to think it was the writers strike, I have no idea whats going on

17-07-2008, 23:34
Is it ever coming back?! I miss it sooo much, annoying thing is.. it stopped half way! :(

Chloe O'brien
18-07-2008, 00:00
It may not return until after BB is finished in September.

Abbie
18-07-2008, 00:01
Yeah I was thinking that

30-08-2008, 01:48
It's coming back next Friday! *Runs around the room a hundred times!*
I saw the ad.! FINALLY!!! :cheer: After 9 months! :cheer:

Bad Wolf
30-08-2008, 13:52
i got ahead of myself and watched them all on you tube (oops)

they should feature christina more - ashley jensen is way under used!

Abbie
30-08-2008, 14:12
I cant wait :cheer:

Bryan
30-08-2008, 14:55
just ordered the first series on dvd, hope it's good! :D

Abbie
30-08-2008, 18:27
Its is good :D

I hope we dont have to wait long for the third series, cos that will be starting in america soon

Bryan
30-08-2008, 20:01
Its is good :D

I hope we dont have to wait long for the third series, cos that will be starting in america soon

apparantly the new series starts straight after the rest of this series on channel 4, starting October 31st

I'm in a mad rush to catch up with all the episodes before i go back to Southampton, will probs have to watch like 4 a day or something lol

Abbie
30-08-2008, 20:35
Ooo thats good :p

lol have fun catching up :)

Bryan
02-09-2008, 15:55
watched first two episodes - FUNNY

i love it when she crashes into thinks or gobs it in the street haha, i chocked on my tea at the end of the first episode, when they're playing the happy music, shes walking down the street all happy then she gobs it haha

love slapstick humour and it looks like this show has it by the bucketload

will probably lock myself away for a week and watch the whole series back to back lol

oooo, and is that myserious woman in the dark the old editor of the magazine???

Bryan
02-09-2008, 17:10
OMG as if Ashely Jensen is in it! Loved her in Extras! :D

How funny is Betty's gay little nephew? He's hilarious!

Already watched 4 episodes of this, this afternoon! Really easy to watch, and SOOO funny! :D :cheer:

Bryan
04-09-2008, 15:23
Half way through series 1 already! I love it! It's so easy to watch, and so funny!

That Sofia was a total bitch to Daniel! As if she did that to him! :eek:

That immigration worker was so funny with Betty's dad :lol:

Betty's gay nephew is sooo funny, there's so many great characters in this show!

Hopefully i'll have caught up by next Friday's show on channel 4! :D

Bryan
04-09-2008, 18:55
aww how cute are the Daniel & Betty scenes when they go on a date, bless! would be good if they got together someday!

OMG that woman in the bandages is Daniel's brother! I thought it was the old editor! But it's Danie's brother after a sex change! Didn't see that one coming! :eek: :lol:

Abbie
04-09-2008, 22:19
OMG that woman in the bandages is Daniel's brother! I thought it was the old editor! But it's Danie's brother after a sex change! Didn't see that one coming! :eek: :lol:

:lol: lol thats what we all thought :p

05-09-2008, 18:07
OMG!... Starts at 9pm today and I just read there are going to be a few guest stars BOW WOW AND OMARION ARE GUEST STARS! :D I can't wait it's finally back!

05-09-2008, 23:31
Loved it.. God how I missed seeing Daniel's cute face :heart:
& Bow Wow + Omarion.. Love the song so really enjoyed it..
And when Bow Wow was stuck in the lift with Betty talking dirty LOL! :lol:
Ahh how I missed UB in general! Glad it's back! x

Bryan
06-09-2008, 11:04
just finished series 1! what a great set of cliffhangers!

gonna catch up on series 2 today so as i'm up to date by Sunday when they repeat Friday's show.

love this show, could be my new favourite!

Bad Wolf
11-09-2008, 08:11
ugly betty rocks!!

who will she choose!

team gio!!!!!

Layne
16-09-2008, 17:32
So glad its back :cheer: It seems lie forever ago that it finished!

19-09-2008, 23:28
Gabrielle Union.. Only recongnised her because I been addicted to the music channel recently and keep repeatedly listening/watching 'Miss Independant' haha.
Oooh it seems like there are some skeletons in the closet, as usual!..

I nearly forgot it was on today, after watching DIY SOS I checked the TV Schedule (which I only sometimes do) and luckily caught it on time! Phew..

Abbie
12-10-2008, 14:33
I keep forgetting it was on but now i have been watching it
I really want Betty to get with Gio now

Layne
28-10-2008, 16:06
I love Gio too :p

I accidently found out some info about the next season, sounds as good as ever :cheer: Can't wait till its back!

Abbie
28-10-2008, 16:12
When did it end?! :(

Layne
28-10-2008, 16:13
Watch the season?! The other week :( :(
Damn writer's strike :rolleyes:

Abbie
28-10-2008, 16:26
Like Friday just gone?

Layne
28-10-2008, 16:34
Maybe the friday before that :(

Abbie
28-10-2008, 17:42
I cant remember if ive seen it or not :hmm:

Bryan
28-10-2008, 18:32
I thought Channel 4 were showing season 3 straight away! But there's this crappy cook a long with Gordon programme on. any ideas when ugly betty is back on? I miss it! :mad:

Abbie
28-10-2008, 20:42
Hopefully whenever this show is finished

tammyy2j
05-11-2008, 15:28
Series 3 starts on Thursday on RTE 2

Perdita
28-01-2009, 06:22
UGLY Betty faces the axe after ratings slumped in the US, TV Biz can reveal.

Viewers have been turning off the Channel 4 comedy with claims it is sinking to boring storylines.

ABC telly chiefs in America are moving it from the plum Thursday spot to make way for comedy Samantha Who, shown on E4, and new sitcom, In the Motherhood.

They won’t put Ugly Betty, starring America Ferrera in the title role, back on TV until the other shows have settled in — and have refused to name a return date.

Industry experts say there may not be any new episodes of Ugly Betty on US telly until around June. This is another slap for the comedy — which centres around a fashion-challenged magazine PA — as American TV usually airs all their repeats and gameshows in the summer.

An ABC spokeswoman said: “The Thursday night block is a good opportunity to launch these comedies.

“That said, Ugly Betty is a solid performer and there is no question that it will definitely be back to complete its season — just without repeats.”

It has been a similar story in Britain — as the last series did not fare so well on our screens after a great start.

The last show of series two in October was watched by just 1.4million viewers.

The third series will kick off in the summer on Channel 4.

A C4 insider said: “We’re looking forward to having Betty back.”

Abbie
28-01-2009, 14:13
Nooooo not another show :(

tammyy2j
28-01-2009, 14:51
The wonderful but underused Ashley Jensen, who plays Betty’s friend Christina and is also well-known to Extras fans, is expected to leave the show very soon.

Ashley asked to be released from her contract; but the show’s rep declined to comment, saying ABC does not comment on actors’ contracts.

According to a source who works on the show, Ashley is not expected back as a series regular for Betty’s fourth season in the fall. No word yet on how her character will exit. As fans know, she’s currently pregnant with Wilhelmina’s spawn in order to get money to help save her husband’s life. So, anything is possible on this show.

As for the second character who will be killed off, it’s someone who just came on board this season and whom the fans - and apparently a certain Mr. Meade - have a liking toward.

di marco
28-01-2009, 18:38
i never got round to watching this, though my sis will be upset if its axed cos she loves this show!

tammyy2j
05-02-2009, 15:23
The acerbictacular Christine Baranski is joining the cast of Ugly Betty as a woman whom Betty may eventually call mom.

The Emmy winner will play the high society mother of Betty's new love interest, Matt (Daniel Eric Gold), in a minimum of three episodes.

As I previously reported, Betty meets sports writer Matt at YETI in the Feb. 19 episode and the couple-to-be are tasked with shadowing one another at their respective jobs.

Baranski, who just wrapped a stint as the woman who spawned Johnny Galecki's Leonard on CBS' The Big Bang Theory (airing Feb. 9), is slated to show up in mid-March, right around the time Betty starts warming the bench for ABC.

Abbie
06-02-2009, 16:10
When is it coming back?

Perdita
12-03-2009, 14:36
Ashley Jensen is leaving Ugly Betty, it has been confirmed.

Entertainment Weekly reports that the Scottish actress will leave her role as Betty's best friend Christina McKinney at the end of the current season.

It has also been reported that Jensen has been cast in the CBS comedy pilot Accidentally On Purpose.

She will play a San Francisco movie critic who finds herself pregnant after a fling with a much younger man.

Executive producer Silvio Horta said of her departure: "While we're sad that Ashley will not be returning next season as a series regular, she is still a member of the Ugly Betty family. So don't be surprised if you see Christina pop back up in Betty's life."

Earlier this year, Jensen denied that she was leaving the show.

Abbie
12-03-2009, 20:59
Aww I dont want her to leave :(

Chloe O'brien
12-03-2009, 22:26
I'll miss bagpipes on the show.

lizann
14-04-2009, 15:54
Soul singer Adele will show up in a May episode of Ugly Betty, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

She'll play herself in "In the Stars," in which Betty, Marc and Matt oversee a photo shoot for a YETI assignment that turns into an impromptu wedding.

Perdita
01-05-2009, 12:35
Vanessa Williams has revealed that a lesbian storyline has been cut from Ugly Betty.

Speaking to New York Daily News, Williams - aka Wilhelmina Slater - said that the proposed relationship would have been between Claire (Judith Light) and Victoria (Christine Baranski).

"[ABC] put the kibosh on it," she said. "I don't know why."

Executive producer Silvio Horta confirmed: "We thought about it, but ultimately decided to go in a direction that would set up more stories for next season."

Perdita
22-05-2009, 08:57
Ugly Betty star Rebecca Romijn is eyeing up a career in music, according to reports.

The supermodel-turned-actress, who gave birth to twins in December last year, reportedly told InStyle magazine that she is interested in making a living recording songs.

Romijn studied singing at the University of California before turning to Hollywood and is said to be yearning for a return to her musical roots.

"I want music to be a big part of [my children's] lives," she said. "I might want to do Broadway one day."

Perdita
18-06-2009, 06:36
Ana Ortiz has revealed that she is busy preparing for the arrival of her baby girl in July.

The Ugly Betty actress, who plays Hilda Suarez in the US series, is yet to settle on a name for her unborn daughter and said that the process of choosing one has been difficult, TV Guide reports.

She said: "Naming is hard! We have a shortlist that keeps fluctuating between five to seven names. We're not going with any of the Apple or Pineapple names. I really want a Spanish name, but it has to be a Spanish name Americans can say without destroying it.

"I really like these old lady names."

The mother-to-be has readied an eco-friendly nursery and was recently given a baby shower by her co-stars.

She added: "It was incredible. It was family and friends. Vanessa [Williams] organised catering for the event and America [Ferrera] helped organise to get all the stuff together with the Hot Moms Club who put the thing up. It was crazy and so much fun."

Ortiz revealed that she will be expected on the set of the ABC show not too long after her child’s birth, and that her mother will look after the infant while she is working.

"It's like I'm going to leave the hospital and go right to set!" she said. "My mom's going to be on set with me... [the baby] is going to be a set baby for sure. Are you kidding me? America wouldn't let me on set if I didn't have that baby!"

Ugly Betty will now air on Friday nights when it returns in the autumn.

Layne
18-06-2009, 12:02
Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday :)

Abbie
18-06-2009, 12:03
lol! :p when I saw the advert for it, I thought of you, since I know you love it so much

Layne
18-06-2009, 12:16
Aww - why thanks :D I feel honoured.
Im so excited - i saw an advert y'day and was like :cheer:!
I've series linked it on the sky+ because of my holiday - when i come back i'll have about a million things to watch!

18-06-2009, 16:46
Superrrr excited! :cheer: The ad. looks BRILLIANT!

Chris_2k11
18-06-2009, 17:02
Ive never watched this before, might have to give it a go

Abbie
18-06-2009, 22:09
You should :D

Perdita
25-06-2009, 14:22
Daniel Eric Gold has been promoted to series regular on Ugly Betty.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the actor, who plays Betty's love interest Matt, will become a regular cast member on the show's fourth season.

Gold, who has previously appeared in Law & Order and Definitely, Maybe, is also said to be filming a role in indie film Café alongside Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy.

It was recently reported that Ashley Jensen may return to Betty, despite quitting the series earlier this year.

Abbie
26-06-2009, 12:39
I hope she returns

Perdita
29-06-2009, 17:24
Porn star Michael Lucas will appear in an upcoming episode of Ugly Betty, he has confirmed.

Writing on his blog, Lucas revealed that he won the role after placing the highest bid at an auction in aid of gay organisation Stonewall earlier this month.

"Bidding started at $1,000," he wrote. "When it reached $7,000, I joined the race and it went to $10,000. Then it became a duel between me and another gentleman.

"Then the race continued, each of us acquired some friends (thank you to all of mine) and the auction closed with my winning bid of $18,000."

He added that it "felt great to give all that porn money to Stonewall" and that he hopes "the American public will enjoy seeing a porn star as a real person, not just as a hot body".

Earlier this month, Betty actress Becki Newton revealed that her co-star Ashley Jensen may return to the ABC show.

Perdita
30-06-2009, 05:58
SUSAN Boyle is set to join the cast of hit series Ugly Betty, The Sun can reveal.
The Britain's Got Talent sensation - nicknamed SuBo - has been offered a cameo in the C4 comedy.

The Scottish virgin, 48, was first contacted by US telly bosses a month ago.

Chiefs think she will be perfect for the show which follows the tribulations of another hairy-eyebrowed but lovable wannabe, Betty (America Ferrera).

Last night a source close to the star said: "Susan has been bombarded with offers of work in America, but this is something she is really keen on and we hope to make happen.

"She will definitely play herself."

The singer became an overnight star in the US after her audition for the ITV1 talent show.

She was due to jet across the pond on a promotional tour after the final last month - but the plan was scuppered after she had a breakdown.

SuBo spent four days in the Priory clinic after coming runner-up in the series and collapsing with exhaustion.

She has since missed a string of dates on the BGT tour as she conserves her energy to record her debut album.

If she accepts the Ugly Betty cameo she will be following stars including Victoria Beckham and Naomi Campbell.

Last night, Susan's spokeswoman told us: "Susan has many offers on the table. At the moment she is looking forward to recording her album."

ACTRESS Ana Ortitz, 38, who plays Betty's sister Hilda, has given birth to her first child - daughter Paloma Louise Lebenzon.

*-Rooney-*
08-07-2009, 13:50
Does anyone still watch this?

What do you think of the new series so far?

Abbie
08-07-2009, 17:50
I still watch :D

I love it :D although im sick of the adverts cos they are on ALL the time

*-Rooney-*
08-07-2009, 19:35
poor daniel, hes really bonding with DJ, only to find out hes not the father hes the uncle.

08-07-2009, 19:42
I still watch :D

I love it :D although im sick of the adverts cos they are on ALL the time
I think I actually got so sick of the adverts I timed it once last year (or the year before)! :o It was something along the lines of adverts were just over 30 mins and we got like 20+ mins of UB! :angry: Nothing's changed..

tammyy2j
22-07-2009, 14:16
Sopranos vet Jamie-Lynn Sigler is joining the cast of Ugly Betty in the recurring role of Natalie, Daniel's sexy, spiritual, funny new assistant.

Natalie replaces Betty, who was promoted to features editor in last May's season finale.

Sigler will debut in Betty's second episode (the first after the two-hour premiere on Oct. 9).

22-07-2009, 23:03
I feel for Betty :( Everything always seems to go wrong for her! Stupid Kimmie, talk about leopards and its spots!

Abbie
23-07-2009, 21:55
I dont know whether I like Linsey being in it

angel_eyes87
23-07-2009, 22:08
I think the character of Kimmie is great TV, but she is too much like Lindsay's character from Mean Girls.

Abbie
23-07-2009, 22:27
Yeah maybe thats why I cant stand her

Perdita
28-07-2009, 15:19
Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen has announced that she is expecting her first child with actor husband Terence Beesley.

A representative for the actress, who plays Christina McKinney in the ABC show, confirmed the news to People, adding that Jensen is "excited".

The 38-year-old star is reported to have found out that she was expecting after her character fell pregnant in the hit comedy.

She met former Bill star Beesley while they were appearing together in a production of King Lear in London. They tied the knot after a six-year romance in 2007 and currently live in Los Angeles.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a167893/ashley-jensen-expecting-first-child.html

tammyy2j
12-08-2009, 10:56
Paula Abdul is set to bounce from 'Idol' to 'Ugly' - she's in talks to join the cast of sitcom Ugly Betty.

The former American Idol judge is negotiating an acting role on the show, which has featured Lindsay Lohan and Victoria Beckham and guests in the past.

Ironically, Beckham took Abdul's Idol judging chair when she sat in on auditions in Denver, Colorado last week.

An Ugly Betty insider tells EW.com Abdul's in talks to play an office temp, who bonds with Becki Newton’s catty character Amanda.

Siobhan
12-08-2009, 11:02
I got back into watching this... I had seen some of the episodes on Irish tv already so was surprised to find them on E4 first look...

Siobhan
02-09-2009, 10:18
ah it was really sad last night.. worth a watch tonight on C4 for those who missed it

moonstorm
02-09-2009, 11:43
What happened last night??

Siobhan
02-09-2009, 11:54
What happened last night??

will put it in spoilers as it is going on C4 tonight:

Betty lost a dress while networking, sabotaged by Elle. She left her sisters shop opening to go get it and her dad was really upset with her. When she got the dress she went to a party, put her phone on silent and missed loads of calls from her sister.. her dad had a heart attack.

tammyy2j
10-09-2009, 14:48
Adam Rodriguez's character on CSI: Miami disappeared in the Florida Everglades, but apparently the actor found his way to New York: Rodriguez will join the cast of Ugly Betty this season, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Rodriguez will play Bobby, an old flame of Betty's sister Hilda. "He's an old high school boyfriend, and [he comes] back into their lives," said Rodriguez, who was in New York promoting his role in Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself. "A little romance buds, and there's some drama to go along with it."

Rodriguez was coy about who — Hilda or Betty — is involved in the romance. "Maybe a little bit of both," he said with a laugh. "We'll see how it turns out, but it's going to be a lot of fun and it's really funny."

Rodriguez will definitely appear in five episodes, but his stay on Betty is likely to be extended, according to a source.

Rodriguez's role as Eric Delko on Miami will be wrapped up in the show's upcoming eighth season.

Ugly Betty premieres on Friday, Oct. 9 at 8/7c on ABC. Catch encore airings Thursdays at 7/6c on TV Guide Network, beginning October 15th.

Perdita
01-10-2009, 14:22
Shakira is to guest star on an upcoming episode of Ugly Betty, creator Silvia Horta has confirmed.

Horta told People that the cast and crew are big fans of the 'She Wolf' singer and were keen for her to appear on the show as herself.

"We had a very memorable moment in the third episode where Betty has a makeover that goes wrong and she struts down the street to 'Hips Don't Lie'," saud Horta.

"We've mentioned her several times over the course of the series and have always wanted to work with her. She’s an enormous Latina icon, as is Betty, and we thought it was a perfect fit."

The story will reportedly see Shakira help a Mode photoshoot get back on track when something goes wrong in an episode titled 'The Bahamas Triangle'.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a179986/shakira-to-guest-on-ugly-betty.html

Annie22
01-10-2009, 14:31
When does this episode air? I didn't realise Shakira was still big or is that just in the UK?

Siobhan
01-10-2009, 15:04
is it just me or does anyone else think Daniel and Betty would actually make a great couple?

Perdita
01-10-2009, 18:35
Christie Brinkley will guest star on a forthcoming episode of Ugly Betty.

The ex-supermodel, who went through a messy divorce from fourth husband Peter Cook in 2008, is scheduled to appear on the ABC series in November, TV Guide reports.

The 55-year-old will play Penelope Graybridge, an editor for a rival fashion magazine. The episode will be filmed in the Bahamas and features most of the cast involved in a photoshoot for Mode.

She has previously acted in Chevy Chase comedies Vacation and Vegas Vacation in 1983 and 1997, respectively.

It was reported earlier that singer Shakira will appear as herself in the same episode.

Ugly Betty's fourth season premiere airs Friday, October 9 with a two-hour episode.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a180043/brinkley-to-guest-star-on-ugly-betty.html

Perdita
03-10-2009, 05:48
ABC has pushed back the fourth season premiere of Ugly Betty by a week.

The comedy drama, which struggled in the ratings last season, was originally due to return next Friday, October 9.

The two-hour premiere will instead air on October 16 alongside Supernanny. ABC is using Friday night to air encores of its freshman series.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a180261/abc-pushes-back-ugly-betty-premiere.html

Siobhan
14-10-2009, 16:43
Ugly betty really good last night (repeated on C4 tonight) for those who do watch it and don't want to be spoiled I will use tags

Connor clears out Meade's account and put the blame on betty and Daniel but confess to Willy that it was him and asks that the runaway together. Willy turns up at airport, with police in tow only to find that Connor took and earlier plane
Molly (connor's ex) I thought she was pregnant but it turns out she has cancer (very sad scenes with Daniel)

Perdita
05-11-2009, 06:53
Fisher Stevens has reportedly signed to star in Ugly Betty.

The actor, who appeared on the fourth season of Lost as Minkowski, is to portray the role of Betty's landlord Mr Z, Buddy TV reports.

Betty producers sent out a casting notice that sought a "New York actor who could go head-to-head with America Ferrera".

It is currently unknown when the 45-year-old will make his first appearance on the programme, which has seen a steady decline in ratings since its return on Friday, October 9.

Ex-supermodel Christie Brinkley and singer Shakira were recently announced to appear in a forthcoming episode of the ABC series.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s65/ugly-betty/news/a185282/fisher-stevens-joins-ugly-betty-cast.html

Perdita
06-11-2009, 18:19
Jamie-Lynn Sigler has revealed that her role on Ugly Betty is to undergo an appearance "transformation".

The former Sopranos actress was confirmed to guest star on the ABC series as Daniel Meade's (Eric Mabius) new assistant in July.

The 28-year-old, who described her Natalie character as having a "grunge, goth, hippie" look, said that her appearance has "100%" helped her slip into the part.

She told TV Guide: "The look, as we go on, is going to change. She's going to have a bit of a transformation, not a big makeover, when she starts working at Mode.

"Because I think she realises what kind of place it is and what it stands for and maybe her look won't necessarily fit in that well. So she does some adjustments to her look."

Ugly Betty co-star Ana Ortiz recently stated that America Ferrera's titular character's signature braces will be taken off on the forthcoming season.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s65/ugly-betty/news/a185624/jamie-lynn-sigler-betty-role-to-change.html

Abbie
07-11-2009, 17:24
is it just me or does anyone else think Daniel and Betty would actually make a great couple?

:) I think the same, but its never going to happen

Siobhan
09-11-2009, 10:04

:) I think the same, but its never going to happen

I don't know.. Molly is dying and Betty won't last long with Matt.. I live in hope.. they are good together..

Abbie
09-11-2009, 12:20
lol yeah they are good :)

I really like Daniel with molly though

Perdita
12-11-2009, 10:13
Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen has given birth to a baby boy, according to People.

The actress and husband Terence Beesley welcomed son Francis Jonathan Beesley on October 20.

A representative for the couple confirmed the news and added that the family are doing well.

It is understood that the new arrival is going by the nickname Frankie Jack.

Jensen and Beesley, who tied the knot in 2007, announced that they were expecting their first child together in July.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a186512/ashley-jensen-gives-birth-to-baby-boy.html

Congratulations to them. Nice name as well :cheer:

lizann
12-11-2009, 11:00
Matt Newton (Becki Newton’s real-life bro) to debut in the upcoming Bahamas episode as Mark’s new boyfriend. His stint has been expanded. He’ll now appear in roughly four episodes. Additionally, Nadia Dajani (Emily’s Reasons Why Not) has been cast as Mode’s new creative director for a couple episodes. Cal Hartley imports her from the movie business to try to makeover the magazine.

Abbie
14-11-2009, 00:03
Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen has given birth to a baby boy, according to People.

The actress and husband Terence Beesley welcomed son Francis Jonathan Beesley on October 20.

A representative for the couple confirmed the news and added that the family are doing well.

It is understood that the new arrival is going by the nickname Frankie Jack.

Jensen and Beesley, who tied the knot in 2007, announced that they were expecting their first child together in July.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a186512/ashley-jensen-gives-birth-to-baby-boy.html

Congratulations to them. Nice name as well :cheer:

Aww congrats to them :D

Perdita
03-12-2009, 07:00
ABC is to move Ugly Betty from Friday nights to Wednesdays.

The Emmy-winning show will take over the 10pm ET timeslot vacated by Eastwick, reports Variety.

The series hit a new ratings low last Friday, attracting 3.39 million viewers, dropping over 1 million from the previous episode, which aired November 13.

Ugly Betty concludes its 13-episode fourth season in January.

The Alphabet Network is expected to fill Betty's old Friday 9pm timeslot with five remaining episodes of Shark Tank.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s65/ugly-betty/news/a189668/abc-shifts-ugly-betty-to-wednesdays.html

lizann
08-12-2009, 14:25
It looks like Ugly Betty’s new Wednesday timeslot is going to be a real drag for Wilhelmina Slater — but in a good way.

Sources confirm exclusively that Vanessa Williams’ real-life bro, Chris Williams (a.k.a. Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Crazy Eyez Killah!), will guest star in an early ‘10 episode as Willie’s drag queen doppelganger, Wilhediva Hater.

Here’s the set-up, per an Ugly insider: Willie gets tipped off that someone has been regularly impersonating her at a drag club and she tries to shut the act down. That is, until she realizes that faux Willie could come in handy by attending meetings and events on her behalf. As a result, “The two end up working together,”

Abbie
08-12-2009, 16:17
Its going to stay the same for us though right?

Abbie
08-12-2009, 21:57
:( aww that was so sad :crying:

Kirsty :]
08-12-2009, 21:59
:( I cried. Awww poor Daniel :(:(

Abbie
08-12-2009, 22:01
Me too :(

I saw of knew that was coming though :(

Siobhan
09-12-2009, 10:30
:( aww that was so sad :crying:

I have it recorded.. going to watch it tonight...

moonstorm
09-12-2009, 11:09
What happened??? I forgot to record it!

Abbie
09-12-2009, 13:21
Get tissues at the ready!

Perdita
16-12-2009, 05:10
Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is to reprise his role as Betty's orthodontist on ABC's Ugly Betty.

Ferguson will appear as Dr Farkus on the January 6 episode, Betty's first airing in its new Wednesday night timeslot, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Ferguson's scene was inserted into the episode after ABC asked the producers to do something special for its first Wednesday night outing.

The 34-year-old has also appeared on the sitcoms Do Not Disturb and The Class.

From DS

Siobhan
17-12-2009, 09:59
Get tissues at the ready!

It was so sad, I cried my eyes out

Perdita
22-01-2010, 18:57
Liza Minnelli has reportedly joined the cast of Ugly Betty.

Fox411 claims that the Broadway star will appear in multiple episodes of the ABC drama later this season. Sources have said that she will play Lena Korvinka, a drama teacher at Justin's school.

"There were massive rumours last year, then again in early January, that Liza was being courted for the show, but Liza hadn't originally planned to do the show," an insider explained. "Ugly Betty producers presented her with a great offer and a hilarious story and they kept coming back to her.

"She's going to be playing an outrageous drama teacher and it is going to be fun! Liza is excited to be playing another off-the-wall character like Lucille 2 on Arrested Development."

However, ABC did not return requests for comment and Minnelli's representative denied any knowledge of the role.

The spokesperson said: "Liza is a fan of Ugly Betty but I am not aware of any current plans for her to join the cast."

Mad Men star Rich Sommer recently signed up to appear on the show.

tammyy2j
27-01-2010, 12:11
I think Betty and Daniel might hook up this season its been hinted :thumbsdow

Siobhan
27-01-2010, 12:40
I think Betty and Daniel might hook up this season its been hinted :thumbsdow

I hope they do.. they would be great together....

tammyy2j
27-01-2010, 20:56
This is about as ugly as it gets, folks.

ABC has just informed Ugly Betty producers that the show’s current fourth season will be its last. What’s more, the network has trimmed the show’s episode order from 22 to 20.
Although not a complete shock given the show’s heinous ratings, the news is nonetheless a total bummer — particularly in light of Betty’s creative resurgence this season.

The good news is that ABC has given Betty’s bosses enough time to craft a satisfying series finale. Exec producer Silvio Horta and ABC president Steve McPherson confirmed as much in this joint statement: “We’ve mutually come to the difficult decision to make this Ugly Betty’s final season, and are announcing now as we want to allow the show ample time to write a satisfying conclusion. We are extremely proud of this groundbreaking series, and felt it was important to give the fans a proper farewell.”

But back to the bad news: Betty is about to hang up her poncho for good.

Perdita
29-01-2010, 14:18
Ugly Betty will reportedly feature a wedding as part of its series finale.

Earlier this week, the America Ferrera-fronted series was cancelled by ABC following a run of poor ratings.

Since then, details of its final episode have emerged, including plans to screen a wedding featuring at least one series regular.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the characters tipped to make it to the altar include Betty, Amanda, Wilhelmina, Marc, Hilda and Ignacio.

lizann
12-02-2010, 14:20
Kathy Najimy is about to sink her teeth into a piece of Ugly Betty history.

The funny lady has been tapped to play the orthodontist tasked with removing Betty’s trademark braces.

Najimy succeeds Modern Family’s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who played Betty’s original metal specialist in season 1 (and who returned briefly last month).

Najimy will also play a pivotal role in the episode’s It’s a Wonderful Life-esque fantasy subplot. Per an Ugly insider, her character will serve as the guardian angel who shows Betty what life would have been like had she been blessed with perfect choppers.

Najimy’s episode is slated to air on March 24, three weeks before the show’s series finale.

Perdita
21-02-2010, 07:56
Aaron Tveit has reportedly agreed to appear in Ugly Betty.

Tveit has previously appeared in Gossip Girl as politician Tripp Van Der Bilt, who had a relationship with Blake Lively's character Serena Van Der Woodsen.

TV Guide reports that Tveit will now join the cast of Ugly Betty as a potential love interest for Betty.

Tveit will also appear in new movie Howl as James Franco's lover.

tammyy2j
04-03-2010, 10:34
As Ugly Betty nears its April 14 series finale, it’s welcoming back, like, half of its former cast, including Ashley Jensen (Christina), Freddy Rodriguez (Gio), and maybe Chris Gorham (Henry).

Perdita
22-03-2010, 05:49
UGLY Betty teen Justin gets his first gay kiss as the series prepares to come to an end.
The flamboyant character, played by Marc Indelicato, has the smooch backstage at his school play.

He snogs his male co-star show who was jealous about his kiss with his leading lady.

Earlier in the series Justin, who is Betty's cousin, declared he wasn't gay.

Creator Silvio Horta said: "We want to tell a story of Justin coming to terms with his identity over the course of this whole year, and I think when he says that, it's really the beginning of telling the story, as opposed to the end.

"It gives us a place to go to. He's gonna be struggling with his identity, and that's part of it that's very realistic and relatable. Not really knowing who you are or what you are."

The show was axed earlier this year after ratings fell.

The Sun

lizann
22-03-2010, 10:09
I kinda always thought he was gay from the start

Perdita
20-04-2010, 16:42
The producers of Ugly Betty are reportedly facing a lawsuit after a writer claimed they stole her ideas.

TMZ reports that Azita Zendel has filed documents suing the show's producers, including ABC and Touchstone.

Zendel alleges that several episodes of Ugly Betty are similar to her screenplay for the 2003 movie Controlled Chaos.

The screenplay, about an assistant who covers up a film director's lifestyle, was previously submitted to the producers when Zendel was looking for a distribution deal but she has now claimed that they took ideas from it without paying her.

Zendel is suing for unspecified damages.

tammyy2j
20-04-2010, 16:45
It ended pretty crappy imo

moonstorm
21-04-2010, 11:14
What happened at the end Tams, I forgot to watch it??

Perdita
04-08-2010, 05:46
UGLY Betty’s got butterflies as she prepares to take on her new role as editor of Mode.

Our favourite ugly duckling returns for a fourth series and this time she’s the boss after taking the No 1 job at the fictional fashion magazine.

But Betty, played by America Ferrera, 26, soon finds it’s tough at the top as her old pals refuse to talk to her because she’s now in charge.

Ugly Betty returns to E4, Wednesday August 11, 9pm.

Abbie
06-08-2010, 23:16
Yay not long to wait :D

Siobhan
09-08-2010, 08:58
Yay not long to wait :D

It was on RTE Irish tv already but I missed the 1st 3 episodes as it clashed with something else I was watching but will definitely tune in on E4

Abbie
15-08-2010, 22:27
The first epsiode back I thought was ok but nothing special

Siobhan
23-12-2010, 08:49
Got to see the last episode last night.. .it was good.. Sorry to see it end but everything wrapped up nicely the way they always do when a series comes to an end