PDA

View Full Version : Soap Star Superstar - who should go

big bro fan
05-01-2007, 23:34
Tonight Jane and Tupele were left waiting to see who would go on to sing another day. Who do you think should go.

CrazyLea
05-01-2007, 23:45
I thought they were both good to be honest.. although Jane had a horrible song to work with. I'd like to see her in the next one, just to see how she does another song.

big bro fan
06-01-2007, 00:00
I thought they were both good to be honest.. although Jane had a horrible song to work with. I'd like to see her in the next one, just to see how she does another song.

Yeah i agree. If Jane had a better song then she may have not been in the bottom two.

Abigail
06-01-2007, 00:23
Tupele to go.
So one of them leaves before tomorrow's show get underway, does that mean there will still be an eviction at the end of the show? Don't know if I'm making myself clear...

Abi
06-01-2007, 00:25
I thought Jane was going to be so much better than she was, but her voice seemed really weak. I prefered Tupele tonight, but if she had had a better song, then that might have been different. Seeing as we can only go on tonight, i reckon Jane should go.

Jessie Wallace
06-01-2007, 00:49
Tupele to go.
So one of them leaves before tomorrow's show get underway, does that mean there will still be an eviction at the end of the show? Don't know if I'm making myself clear...

One of them will go at the beginning of tomorrows show, and then so on and so on, their should only be one person kicked off tomorrow and that will be either Jane or Tupele.

LostVoodoo
06-01-2007, 11:27
neither, and Elaine shouldn't have gone either. get rid of that shrieking girl from emmerdale!

Katy
06-01-2007, 12:13
Do you mean Verity, i agree the song choice want very good so it could be that, no one can sing runaway apart from Andrea Corr. Its a definate no no along with anything by Mariah Carey or Whitney Housten.

Out of both of them i think Jane should go. I prefered Tupele.

tammyy2j
08-01-2007, 11:49
I hope Verity goes next. Mark or Hayley to win.