PDA

View Full Version : Air date for season return

Abbie
01-01-2007, 17:27
heya we all know that Lost is on a brake at the moment, and that In Feb when it returns in America we will be getting as soon as that happens.
Its going air in America Feb 7th, that is a wednesday, but then due to time differences and the fact that we have been getting Lost on a sunday we wont be getting it back on that day. Nothing has been said yet, well not that Im aware of but that should be that we get it on sunday 11th Feb.
I am not entirely sure about this, but it would make sense.

Cornishbabe
01-01-2007, 19:35
is there any news as to if they will be showing lost on sky three?

Abbie
01-01-2007, 20:18
Not that I can find but I find it really strange cos the other day there was a program abut lost on it, which has been on sky one . I just found it odd that it was also shown on sky three when lost hasnt been shown on sky three.

Cornishbabe
01-01-2007, 20:51
I hope they do show the series on sky three because i dont have sky one

Abbie
02-01-2007, 16:35
I hope they do show the series on sky three because i dont have sky one
I know although I have sky so I can watch it downstairs, I prefer to watch it in the own comfort of my room, where my family are not there talking over it.

Cornishbabe
02-01-2007, 16:57
yeh. Ive tried downloading the eppisodes but its doesnt seem to work. I dont like it. Id also prefer not to have to buy the box set from amazon but I think it might be going to happen...

Abbie
02-01-2007, 17:14
I know it can be a right pain .
Do you know anyone that has sky?