PDA

View Full Version : Cinderfella The Musical

Chloe O'brien
31-12-2006, 01:22
Welcome to Cinderfella the first ever SB musical. Please use this thread for only posting you’re contribution to the story. The other thread titled Planning can be used suggestions and queries.

The story so far:

Cinderfella Gallagher lives with her step mother Pauline and two glam step-sisters Trinny and Susannah on the Chatsworth Estate. Cinderfella lives a cruel and miserable life her step-mother is a beer drinking chain smoking chav, and her two sisters have a string of ASBO’s against them for their constant playing of loud music and cheer leading dance routines. Poor Cinderfella is made to do all the cooking and cleaning, she never has any free time but she never complains.

One day the postman brings a letter to the Gallagher house informing them that Cinderfella’s cousin Lea is having a birthday party on New Year’s Eve to mark her 18th birthday. Lea’s parents are the richest people in Wales and live in a 75 bed roomed Castle. The party will be a double celebration as Lea’s best friend from soapboard college Prince Zac Efron will be attending, rumor has it that Prince Zac is looking for a bride and therefore every single girl in SB land has been invited to the party.

Now here is you’re chance SB Members to participate in the first SB Musical. We want to create the story from Cinderfella being a slave to marrying Prince Charming but it’s up to you to tell the story. It’s up to you to post you’re version of this fairytale whether you have a part or not. You can be as adventurous as you like by putting in songs, jokes and cheesy dialogue but please try and stick to the main story of Cinderfella,

NOW IT’S OVER TO YOU

Once upon a time

Abbie
31-12-2006, 12:24
*watches the latest going ons from her cleaning cupboard on her cloud*

Tannie
31-12-2006, 12:29
*Bends Down To Pick Up The Post From The Floor Where It Landed, But Nearly Gets Knocked Over In The Process By One Of Her Daughters Walking In After Getting The Letter From The Royal Person*

DaVeyWaVey
31-12-2006, 12:39
*continues to scrub the floor until it shines. My hands are pressing against the floor so hard that my hands start to bruise but i just have to keep scrubbing and scrubbing!

Just because i am a man in drag...why does it have to mean that i have to be treated so unfairly? :crying:

Tannie
31-12-2006, 12:50
Because I Am Not Wasting My Nails Or Clothes Just To Wash The Floor:p So Thats Why Your Here:p

Abbie
31-12-2006, 12:53
*Feels sorry for Cinderfella*
If only there was something I could do............
*Jumps back in cupboard*

DaVeyWaVey
31-12-2006, 12:55
*continue to scrub the floor, i move along the floor but my tights and dress rip only revealing the tiger skinned knickers that i have on* :crying: Why does this have to happen to me? Some of my clothes are ruined! Is the floor shiny enough now stepmother?

Tannie
31-12-2006, 13:01
Yes It Is Now, Now Get Started On The Windows Then You Might Be Allowed Lunch:angel:

DaVeyWaVey
31-12-2006, 13:27
Ok Stepmother... *starts cleaning the windows with only tiger skinned knickers on* Those were the only clothes i've had! Now i will just have to wear these tiger skinned knickers, i'll be lucky if i get any other clothes! :(

Lunch for me will just be buttered bread i guess? Seeing some hot totty would be nice but i can't push my luck with my stepmother or glam sisters..i better just carry on cleaning these windows until they shine!

Tannie
31-12-2006, 13:35
Stop Complaining it could be a lot worse then this you know. Thank youself lucky:p *walks off into the music room*

DaVeyWaVey
31-12-2006, 13:44
:crying: :crying: I know, i've experienced worse! What do i have to do to please? Why can't i just be like my stepmother and glam sisters?!

*stops cleaning the windows and starts making stepmother some pie for lunch*

Now i've got to make sure that there is not one black mark on that pie. If there is one burn mark on that pie, i'll end up being flushed! :(

Tannie
31-12-2006, 16:42
*walks out of the music room and wonders where cinderfella is* Cinderfellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. .?Where Are You?

DaVeyWaVey
31-12-2006, 17:03
*walks out of the music room and wonders where cinderfella is* Cinderfellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. .?Where Are You?

*comes down after tidying the glam sisters bedrooms* I'm here Stepmother....could i have some lunch please? I hope i'm not pushing my luck! :wub:

Tannie
31-12-2006, 17:22
Yes But Only Bread And Water Then You Can Move Onto The Music Room And The Living Room:p

Abbie
31-12-2006, 17:27
*looks down again, from her cleaning cupboard on a cloud*
That step mother will sooo get whats coming to her.......Now where is my magic featherduster?
*wonders back to cupboard*

Jessie Wallace
31-12-2006, 21:20
Prince Charming is sitting in his castle crying

Oh why oh why can't i find me the girl of my dreams :crying: *Wipes his snot off on his robes*

I must do a search of the kingdom to find me a fair maden/felladen

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 10:04
*sits up looking out of the window* If only, i found someone...someone who understands who i am. Why do my glam sisters always get the hot totty!? I wish i had my fair share...all i can do is sneak into my glam sisters rooms and drool over some posters of totty but that's still a really horrifying risk! The last time i got caught they banished me from everywhere in the house and locked me in the attic where i was forced to clean the wooden flooring and put all the junk in order of colour, in order of the colours of the rainbow.. :crying:

Tannie
01-01-2007, 12:32
Cindefella!!! Have You Done What I Asked You To Do Yet Its Been Over An Hour!

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 13:15
Cindefella!!! Have You Done What I Asked You To Do Yet Its Been Over An Hour!

What am i meant to be doing now stepmother? Sorry, it was so silly of me for not listening to you properly.. I've cleaned the whole place, everything from top to toe stepmother..do you like it?

Tannie
01-01-2007, 16:26
It Seems Clean. Go To Your Room As There Is Nothing Else For You To Do.

Chloe O'brien
01-01-2007, 19:25
Cinderfellaaaaaaaaaaa you little toad. Have you been in my room again. There's slavers all over my Christiano Ronaldo poster as if someone has been kissing him. Get up of you're big butt and make me some food and while you're at it have you finished that pile of ironing I gave you to do.

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 19:39
Cinderfellaaaaaaaaaaa you little toad. Have you been in my room again. There's slavers all over my Christiano Ronaldo poster as if someone has been kissing him. Get up of you're big butt and make me some food and while you're at it have you finished that pile of ironing I gave you to do.

Oh glam sister! I forgot about the ironing, i was too busy doing other chores that i completely forgot!

Christiano Ronaldo! :wub: Oh i'll clean up the mess i caused glam sister!

*thinks if only Christiano Ronaldo would rush me off my feet*

Chloe O'brien
01-01-2007, 19:45
:mad: :mad: how dare you forget about my ironing you lazy ungrateful witch. You are so going to be sorry for this. MOTHER MOTHER. Cinderfella sitting doing nothing again and she's been in my room.:p

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 19:51
:mad: :mad: how dare you forget about my ironing you lazy ungrateful witch. You are so going to be sorry for this. MOTHER MOTHER. Cinderfella sitting doing nothing again and she's been in my room.:p

Please! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! Just please don't give the bogwash again! I will do anything but not have my head flushed down the toilet again! Please! I'll do your ironing now, and i'll buy you another Christiano Ronaldo poster plus i'll clean up my mess on your poster until there is not a single mark left!

Tannie
01-01-2007, 20:46

What Do You Mean Cinderfella's Been In Your Room Cinderfella Shouldn't Of Been In Your Room!!

Chloe O'brien
01-01-2007, 23:05
Well mummy if you didn't spend so much time on QVC and made sure she did all her chores. She wouldn't have time to be snoopying around my room. Ever since that invitation to the grand ball arrived her head as been in the clouds. Look at the mess of this table it's covered in dust, I have allergies you know. ACHOOO.

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2007, 23:09
How could i forget about the grand ball? I've been too busy with these chores that it slipped my mind...i would love to go to the ball, it would be a right drag, but i might as well just keep my head up in the clouds, it'll never happen! I will never be allowed to go to the ball wearing my pussycat outfit with the whip! :(

Kim
01-01-2007, 23:31
Too right you're not going to the ball. QVC?! I'll let that one go, but that is not upmarket enough. Cinderfella, get back in your room; I don't care that it's already been tidied, you can do it again! If you put one more toe out of line, I will be going on QVC and I will be purchasing the most indestructable bolt!

DaVeyWaVey
03-01-2007, 00:09
*looks into the stars with a yellow star nightie on* I just wish i could go to the ball...maybe if i sing how i feel...it'll help me get to the grand ball!

*starts singing Hit Me With A Grand Ball Ticket*

Oh baby baby, Oh Honey Bunny

Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know,
That I would turn into a drag queen
Oh baby baby, I shouldn’t have let my stepsisters know
And now I can show my tiger skin thong, yeah
I’ll show you what I want to be,
A Lily Savage with pink fluffy knickers

My feminist side is killin’ me (And I)
I must confess I’m a Cinderfella who wears knickers,
I wish I was the proud owner of pink fluffy slippers,
I’m Cinderfella, so hit me with a grand ball ticket!

Abbie
03-01-2007, 00:11
*hears her song*
Maybe just a little longer, see how things turn out
*carries on searching for featherduster*

Tannie
06-01-2007, 12:59
Cinderfella have you done the garden yet?

DaVeyWaVey
06-01-2007, 16:02
Cinderfella have you done the garden yet?

*stumbles to the floor with a water bucket in his hands*

I've watered the plants 3 times now stepsister just like you told me too...and i mowed the lawn in a zig zag pattern just like you wanted...

*get backs up and sees a neighbour laughing through the window at me*

I am tired of neighbours laughing at me! Just because i wear thongs, tights, bras, dresses....i wish i went to a place where no one would care what i wear!

Abbie
05-02-2007, 14:06
Awwww poor cinderfella, life isnt treating you well?

Tannie
07-02-2007, 01:39
You honestly think i would give you clothes that we wear, just to get them torn and ruined? *laughs eviley* Don't think so.

DaVeyWaVey
07-02-2007, 18:19
You honestly think i would give you clothes that we wear, just to get them torn and ruined? *laughs eviley* Don't think so.

*begs on knees* All i want is some clothes, i can't face flaunting myself any longer! :crying: