PDA

View Full Version : Wasgij Puzzles

Jojo
29-12-2006, 09:37
I've just started doing one of these (OK I admit its my eldests but I'm kind of taking over and doing it with him :rotfl: ) and I'm finding it totally addictive. Love the fact you have to work out what the puzzle will be from the clues on the box, rather than a straight copy whats on the box lid (you have to complete the puzzle from one of the characters viewpoint, which can involve flipping the characters, and also have to work out what possibly happened next to figure out what the finished puzzle will be)

Am I the only one who does these again? (Please don't say yes, or I'll feel really old!! :rotfl: )

Meh
29-12-2006, 13:00
You can do these on http://www.wasgij.com/

I can see myself getting addicted to that.

Jojo
29-12-2006, 13:06
I love it that you have to figure it out from the clues on the lid, rather than just copying. We are doing a 1000 piece one at the moment and are getting there, we've been doing it for the past 2 days now, not solidly of course, but its totally addictive!

Abbie
29-12-2006, 18:07
Ok well they sound very strange, I may take a look

Emma-Lou
31-12-2006, 18:51
I have one of these but i have not done it yet.Got it last year and keep meaning to do it i will get round to it soon hopefully as i like the look of it.