PDA

View Full Version : Your Fav series............So far

Abbie
28-12-2006, 16:43
Well since series 3 is on a brake at the moment i thought we could discuss which series has been our favourite so far.
Obviously not inculidng sereis 3 as we have only seen the first 6 episodes.
So what is it to be: Series 1- our intorduction to the characters, the island, the numbers, and Locke trying to open the hatch
Or Series 2- All about the hatch and then at the end we ask more questions about the others as one of them is kept prisoner in the hatch.

Em
28-12-2006, 16:48
Series one for me ... it was such an original format and has me totally gripped! however if season 1 hadn't been so good then I wouldnt be as into it as I am if that makes sense!

CrazyLea
28-12-2006, 17:11
I like them both. But I think I prefer Series 2 slightly.
1. Cause we now knew and cared about the characters so much more, made us worry a little more when one was in trouble (for me)
2. I loved the hatch stuff, with the pushing of the buttons. And loved the finale.

Abbie
28-12-2006, 23:21
Series one for me ... it was such an original format and has me totally gripped! however if season 1 hadn't been so good then I wouldnt be as into it as I am if that makes sense!
Yep I agree with you there as it was our intorduction to everything and it was just so amazing as we got into things and got addicted to it.

1. Cause we now knew and cared about the characters so much more, made us worry a little more when one was in trouble (for me)
2. I loved the hatch stuff, with the pushing of the buttons. And loved the finale.

I know what you mean as by the 2nd series we all had our fav characters and then ones we didnt care so much about, but erll yer I know what you mean and the finale was just the best.

yet I still cant decide they are just so different and its a really hard choice

~*~Leanne~*~
01-01-2007, 16:02
i think they are both great for different reasons and hard to pick a fav season 1 was good as you got to know the characters and season 2 was also great as you had te hatch stuff and the 'Others' but if the first 6 episodes are anything to go by season 3 will be just as good as well

Abbie
01-01-2007, 16:18
I know series 3 so far as been amazing!!!!!