PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Nano

true.moon
26-12-2006, 16:16
Hello, well i got an ipod nano for christmas but i'ma having some trouble with it. First of all it wouldn't turn off so we had to restore it and it turns off now but now when i got to play a song its skips half way through the song and then moves on songs continusly skipping songs. Has anyone had the same problem?? If so please tell me and what i can do to stop it. Thanks

Kim
26-12-2006, 20:37
I think the disk you got the song off of was scratched, or the ipod hadn't copied the song correctly before it was disconnected. Clean the disks and try again. I had that problem with an mp3 player.

DaVeyWaVey
26-12-2006, 21:37
It seems like some other people are having trouble with their ipod nanos too, thankgoodness i am not the only one!

Jojo
26-12-2006, 22:46
Thats a new problem I've never heard of TM! My main advice would be to ensure you disconnect it correctly from your pc/laptop, using the remove usb device tool in your toolbar (at the bottom by the clock) as disconnecting it without using this option can cause problems.

Did you sync the iPod ok? Did you have any other problems? Something like this may well be for the tech guys to receive an email/phone call about.

true.moon
27-12-2006, 11:37
Thanks for your help :) I fixed it! I just plugged it back onto the computer. I think i disscconected it before all the songs had been transfered or updated.

Jojo
28-12-2006, 09:51
Thats good to hear TM - always remember to use the "safely remove hardware" option in the toolbar at the bottom by the clock when removing usb devices, especially iPods and it ensures all data is sync'd fully. I always do this, even if it says that my iPod has been updated and is safe to remove.