PDA

View Full Version : Best & Worst Christmas Soap Moments!

Chris_2k11
18-12-2006, 22:23
Best :cheer:

Kat & Alfie/Little Mo & Billy's wedding
Mel dumping Ian after just hours of been married
Peggy trashing the pub!
Den giving Angie divorce papers (I've heard it was good :cool:)
Dennis Rickman dying :cheer:

Err...? :confused:

Worst :thumbsdow

Tiff dying
Dev & Deirdre in the sack :sick:
Karen leaving Corrie
Nana Moon dying
Tricia (Emmerdale) dying
Dennis (Corrie dying)
Dan (Hollyoaks) dying
Les & Toyah running over the xmas turkey! :eek:
Den chucking the Moons out
Trevor forcing Little Mo to eat her xmas dinner off the floor

Add your own. :cool:

Cornishbabe
19-12-2006, 11:18
to add to your list

Best: Kat and alfie leaving happily

Worst: Jamie Dying

Kim
19-12-2006, 16:59
Best: Kat/Alfie stuff, The Watts (2004) and Little Mo hitting Trevor with Pauline's iron.

Worst: Phil sleeping with Mel, Karen getting the food cooked in the cafe behind Steve's back and Nick and Ashley stealing the Evans's christmas, leaving us with the mental image of Nat and Barry.

CrazyLea
19-12-2006, 17:17
Les & Toyah running over the xmas turkey!

That was actaully really funny :rotfl: Poor turkey :p

Bryan
19-12-2006, 20:00
Best:

Little Mo - Gravy - "Eat It"! :rotfl:

Worst:

Daz & Belle stuck in a well :thumbsdow

Richie_lecturer
19-12-2006, 21:25
Worst :thumbsdow

Trevor forcing Little Mo to eat her xmas dinner off the floor

:eek: :confused:

That was sad, but excellent drama. Shame EE can't do that sort of gripping drama these days. :(

Chris_2k11
19-12-2006, 21:37
No Richie what I mean is worst because it was sad to watch. I can see why you've got me mixed up but I didn't mean it like that lol :) It was great drama I agree.

DaVeyWaVey
20-12-2006, 22:36
Trevor forcing Little Mo to eat her Xmas dinner off the floor is probably the best Xmas moment i've watched from Eastenders! It was so dramatic, so sad and upsetting, it actually brought a tear to my eye!

I also liked Mel dumping Ian after hours of getting married, definetly a classic moment! Also i can faintly remember Tiffany's death, i remember being really upset about that when i watched it when i was younger. I also enjoyed last year's with Alfie and Kat leaving together, that was a happy moment for EE for a change!

The worst is Tricia's death in Emmerdale, the Watts in 2004 and Daz and Belle stuck in the well!

Katy
21-12-2006, 10:23
I loved the episode of Hollyoaks where Jambo came back as a ghost and they did a Christmas carol type thing with Tony, and showed him his gravestone the way it would be if he didnt change. It was quite sad but was brilliant as we saw Jambo again.

Richie_lecturer
21-12-2006, 18:57
No Richie what I mean is worst because it was sad to watch. I can see why you've got me mixed up but I didn't mean it like that lol :) It was great drama I agree.
Must have been the after-effects from the work xmas party. :o

Hilda Ogden's exit at Christmas in 1987 was a very sad day too.

diamond1
26-12-2006, 21:56
1.) Ben and Izzy getting married
2.)the watts 2004 "just for once,could you not of waited till after dinner!"
3.)dennis and sharon in hospital last year
4.)2002 christmas with Jamie dying and bill and mo getting married to the music of stand by me
5.)Pauline Dying

and for the Worst

1.)Dan hunter dying
2.)Ben getting Killed (was on Xmas eve on C4 so still counts):p
3.)den and dennis making friends 2003
4.)little mo and trevor
5.)the fowlers 2005

Andy'sLuckyPony
29-12-2006, 11:06
This year in paticular I think:

Best: The entire Emmerdale Episode was fantastic - could tell that it would be from the second it began - with him lying dead and that music playing...it was amazing.

Worst: Stacey and Max. I don't understand how Stacey could change from being quite a nice-ish girl who LOVES Bradley, to being how she is now. I think that storyline is unrealistic.