PDA

View Full Version : Favourite "Real" Woman

Amber
18-12-2006, 16:16
Who's your favourite "real" woman?

Mine's probably Tracy Ann Oberman *isn't obsessed :p* she looks amazing and now she's writing articles in http://www.guardian.co.uk/ about how to get your body back after having a baby (she had Anoushka India in August).

What about you?

Layne
18-12-2006, 18:04
Tracy-Ann Oberman for me too. :p
She is a proper woman none of this stick thin rubbish! *again is also not obsessed* Also her columns she is writing are sensible and realistic as if anyone is going to want to starve themselves and live on juice for weeks to get back into shape :rolleyes: honestly.

Sam-Elle
18-12-2006, 19:02
Tracy-Ann Oberman for me too. :p

haha! same for me too :p *& also is not obsessed one bit honest*
To be honest shes basically my hero and everything I aim to be really... Shes worked hard to get to where she is now and not let fame get to her head. & her guardian columns are kinda sweet too, i cant help but go aww at the end of "Going pear-shaped in the brain department".

Jojo
18-12-2006, 22:44
I'd be honest and say Dawn French.

She isn't afraid of her size - looks fantastic in fact. Has a brilliant career which started back in the 80's.

Siobhan
19-12-2006, 09:38
I'd be honest and say Dawn French.

She isn't afraid of her size - looks fantastic in fact. Has a brilliant career which started back in the 80's.

Ditto Em!!.. she is very beautiful woman, doesn't care, in fact makes fun of her size, plus she has an amazing presence when she is on TV...