PDA

View Full Version : Silence (One Parter)

Amber
16-12-2006, 22:01
I go to your place in the afternoon, to take the last drag of the honeymoon. I take a deep breath coming up for air, a crocodile smile and a silent prayer.

Silence. Silence is all that I hear. But I've grown to live with it. It's like a cure for the heartache and devastation that you caused. I thought we were happy. I thought that we were finally getting somewhere.

You said wanted to explain, try and win me back. Well I'm here now, where are you? Do you always want to hurt me? That's just the way it seems now..

Maybe I've come too early, but I'll sit back here and sip my daiquiri. Something tells me I am welcome, I'll come down, just see what happens.

I think about how much I wanted us to have children, but it just makes me angry for ever falling for you in the first place. Maybe that was my problem. Loving you.

Oh god. I'm crying now. I can't believe how much I loved you. I was so stupid. I just don't understand, why did you do it? Why did you betray me?

Silence while we catch our breath and we're lying hand in hand in the heatwave baby. Silence, I love you to death, but get over it soon, I'm not done with you.

You finally bother to turn up. You try to explain but it just makes me feel like you wanted to hurt me.

You touch my arm, "May, please, I'm sorry." you beg. I shake my head and laugh sadly. "You just don't get it do you, Rob? Your love is poison to me." I say and leave. You don't come after me, you just stand there. In silence.

I wonder what I was like as a lover. And I wonder, could there have been many others? I wonder what I was like as a lover. And I wonder, could there have been many others?

Lyrics taken from the song Silence by Frank.

Amber
16-12-2006, 22:03
It's a kinda rubbish and not that long because I did it in about 10 minutes before SCD. And incase you hadn't guessed it was based on the Rob/May/Dawn storyline from EE.

Layne
17-12-2006, 00:01
Aww that ain't rubbish its good. I really liked it. Well done :)

Sam-Elle
17-12-2006, 13:44
How can you call that rubbish? Its really good :) x