PDA

View Full Version : Luke in Just the Two of Us

Footie_Chick
12-12-2006, 09:21
CASUALTY actor Luke Bailey will be appearing in the second series of BBC's Just the Two of Us.

Luke, who currently plays HCA Sam Bateman in the medical drama will be in the celebrity singing contest, fronted by Vernon Kay and Tess Daly, which commences on 2nd January 2007.

In the first series, HOLBY CITY's Mark Moraghan came second and fans are putting their hopes on Luke this year.

Luke is a keen musician, enjoying music and singing and also plays the bass guitar in a band with two friends. For Children in Need last year, Luke took the stage with CASUALTY colleague Elyes Gabel to sing a rendtion of The Beatles song 'I Saw Her Standing There'. However he admits to suffering a lot with pre-stage nerves.

Professional singing partners for the nine celebrities have yet to be decided however Luke can find himself paired with one of the following; Sarah Brightman, Carol Decker, Jocelyn Brown, Natasha Hamilton or Beverley Knight.

CrazyLea
12-12-2006, 13:56
Ooo I might watch it. I never watched it last year unfortunately :(
But weren't they the same celebs as last year? Well at least Natasha?

pookie1968uk
12-12-2006, 15:20
acouple of them are the same as last year but i dont think that matters. the dancers in strictly come dancing are nearly always the same but it doesnt matter as the celebs change each series.
i liked the last series of just the two of us and i am looking forward to this one too

~*~Leanne~*~
12-12-2006, 20:14
last series was really good can't wait for this one to start except last year mark should of won