PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

Abbie
07-12-2006, 13:01
Ok come on! What does everyone want this christams?
My Mum keeps asking me, but i just have no idea lol.

Siobhan
07-12-2006, 13:34
I honestly don't really mind. Wish list would be: bottle of Jean Paul perfume, nice pair of gold earrings (hope boyf is reading this hint hint) I am buying myself the George Michael CD. Failing all that Brad Pitt in a Ferrari

Abbie
07-12-2006, 13:53
Failing all that Brad Pitt in a Ferrari Great, great choice, I can really see that happening lol.

Siobhan
07-12-2006, 13:57
Great, great choice, I can really see that happening lol.

I think this year will definitely will happen.. I have been asking for years and it has to my turn soon. Oh, my second choice, bigger boobs :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
07-12-2006, 14:03
Sad as I probably am, I really don't want anything for Christmas. I'm lucky enough to be able to afford things when I need them and would prefer to see the boys enjoying their presents on Christmas morning, seeing their faces unwrapping them etc.

Plus, as I'll be spending the majority of the time in the kitchen cooking, playing with the boys gifts with them and generally dogsbodying as usual, so won't have much chance to sit and do anything.

:D

Tori
07-12-2006, 15:41
well i don't really want anything... i mean things would be nice but i can live without... i already ask too much so i'm not going to make my parents go all out on christmas aswell!

Siobhan
07-12-2006, 15:46
Sad as I probably am, I really don't want anything for Christmas.

that is not sad at all.. that is perfect. I do spend more time making sure the kids are happy and like what they get from Santa. Next year will be more exciting as Ben is still too young to understand but Charley is excited already for both of them

SarahWakefield
07-12-2006, 16:13
I want:

A digital camera

Sex and the city complete boxset

Peter Kays autobiography

Catherine Tate Show boxet (series 1 + 2)

Friends scene it game

Angel perfume

Theres lots more i could right down but i wont lol.

Katy
07-12-2006, 16:46
the only thing i really want is an Ireland rugby shirt in time for the six nations. Thats all i really want. I dont need or want anything else. I have just treated myself to a new whistle on Ebay so thats kind of a christmas present to myself/

Chris_2k11
07-12-2006, 17:06
I've just picked clothes and stuff, wasn't really that bothered this year. Oh also that x factor dvd, has anyone seen it advertised on the tv? :hmm:

Chris_2k11
07-12-2006, 17:09
Oh sorry I forgot also some decent speakers for the pc. These ones are rubbish :angry:

Amber
07-12-2006, 17:16
What do I want for Christmas?? I know some things I'm getting..

Doctor Who Series 2 Boxset :D

Laura's Diary (the book)

A laptop from my dearest father (love you! :angel:)

And being the too-excited-to-bear-waiting person that I am, I had a bit of a nose around and I found one of my presents from my uncle and I'm pretty sure it's a hat :)

Bryan
07-12-2006, 17:20
bearing in mind its my 18th birthday two days before crimbo, ive asked for:

new phone
video i pod
tv usb port

2 bond cars

a bond book

catherine tate series 1+2 dvd
shameless series 1 dvd
little britian series 3 dvd
desperate housewives series 2 dvd
24 series 5 dvd
dr who series 2 dvd

and loads of movies on dvd lol

Sam-Elle
07-12-2006, 17:34
I want these

Doctor Who Series 2 Boxset

Dolce and Gabbana - The One :wub: love it

Giorgio Armani - Remix

A Decent Digital Camera

Catherine Tate Series 1 + 2 Boxset

A new hair cut, already booked for next week. Thats all I really want x

DaVeyWaVey
07-12-2006, 17:37
I've asked for a digital camera, Doctor Who Series 2, Spooks Series 4 and The Catherine Tate Show Series 1 & 2.

CrazyLea
07-12-2006, 18:19
Well, I've asked for a mobile, which I know I'm getting. And I asked for Westlifes CD :lol: Which I'm also getting. Everything else will be a surprise for me :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-12-2006, 18:37
Well.. I would like a phone (already got a nice one), an ipod nano (already got a mini) and I would like Canon's pink IXUS (digital camera) for Christmas..(doubt it because my brother won't let me take any pics!) I would like some GHD's for Christmas.. (doubt I will get it because I already got quite good hair straightners)

So I guess I really don't need anything so I don't want anything.. I just get them through out the year as I need/want them.

Besides I went to buy my Xmas presents with my parents last month.. a gorgeous Armani top and a lovely black and white tartan skirt :D Going to wear it on Xmas day/party.. :)

I know I will get something as a suprise but I know I won't be that suprised :lol:

Emma-Lou
07-12-2006, 18:49
I want a laptop (which my dad asked me if i wanted and i ofcourse said yes) which is my main present and other things just like cds,dvds,books,clothes that type of thing.

Kim
07-12-2006, 18:54
A desktop!!! This laptop is being ridiculous now. That'll be all I'll get for Crimbo and my birthday, so out of my money from other relatives and my friends I will be looking to get a digital camera, Billie Piper's book and possibly doctor who series 1 + 2, but I think that will be wishful thinking.

Abi
07-12-2006, 22:01
I've asked for a Digital Camera, but i'm leaving it up to me Mum (And my sister probably, to check the technical side of it) to decide which one i get.

Thats all i've asked for though. I normally get money from my Grandparents, but i doubt that this year, and random pressies from my mates and stuff (Jewelery and handbags, mainly).

A box of pressies arrived in the post today, from one of my Uncles in N'Castle- made me feel very christmassy!

Chloe O'brien
08-12-2006, 00:01
I'm not really bothered what I get for Christmas I would like some CD, perfume and new slippers. But for me Christmas is for children and as long as Marley is happy on Christmas morning and there is no tragedies on the news over the festive period then I will be happy. However if Father Christmas is listening I would just like to say that I have been a good girl this year and I would really like Kiefer to appear ata my door on Chrismas Eve with his sacks full :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry rude joke I do apologise

di marco
09-12-2006, 22:02
i dont know what i want for xmas, maybe an ipod but other than that i dont really mind

Pinkbanana
10-12-2006, 01:00
I'd like world peace, oh and a brand spanking new hot pink coloured mini cooper please, Santa. :D

Debs
10-12-2006, 10:59
4 bed house?,. huge diamond ring, car?

losdsa dosh ??

No actually there isnt much that i want this year. Would love a baby :D twins would be even better :lol:

As long as connor loves his pressies and has a fabn time that enough for me:)

samantha nixon
10-12-2006, 18:24
i already know that i am getting a red ipod nano that is engraved with my name, and im getting some boots and i think a cd from one of m aunts but i havent told my mum anything else so it will be a surprise but id love pure poison perfume aswell