PDA

View Full Version : bilson and brody split!!

tasha_hopkins
06-12-2006, 15:05
OC stars Bilson and Brody split up
Rachel Bilson and her boyfriend Adam Brody - who met and hooked up on the set of teen soap The OC - have broken up.

US Weekly reported that the reclusive couple actually split about two weeks ago, but because they always kept their relationship low-key, it has only just come out.

Rumours started to swirl after 27-year-old Adam was seen being friendly with Ashlee Simpson at a recent bash in Hollywood, whilst Rachel, 22, was nowhere to be seen.

Adam and Simpson then headed onto hotspot Hyde together.

According to the magazine, the duo spent a month trying to repair their two-year love affair, which began when they were both cast in the show.

However, as the ratings for The OC plummeted, so did their relationship.

Neither Adam or Rachel's spokesperson would respond to the story, but an insider tells the magazine that Adam is "a girlfriend type", so ladies look out.

Oh i hope they get back soon :thumbsdow

instinct
18-02-2007, 18:08
Sad to see it happen but on the brighter side at least Rachel is single again and she is hot!!!!

Em
19-02-2007, 22:17
Rachel Bilson and her boyfriend Adam Brody - who met and hooked up on the set of teen soap The OC - have broken up.

US Weekly reported that the reclusive couple actually split about two weeks ago, but because they always kept their relationship low-key, it has only just come out.

Rumours started to swirl after 27-year-old Adam was seen being friendly with Ashlee Simpson at a recent bash in Hollywood, whilst Rachel, 22, was nowhere to be seen.

According to the magazine, the duo spent a month trying to repair their two-year love affair, which began when they were both cast in the show.

Neither Adam or Rachel's spokesperson would respond to the story, but an insider tells the magazine that Adam is "a girlfriend type", so ladies look out.

My magazine said theyre back together :thumbsup:

instinct
23-02-2007, 15:11

What magazine was that, and when was it dated?

Em
23-02-2007, 17:18

What magazine was that, and when was it dated?

Cant remember which one ... it was last week / week before

There was a picture of summer in her bridesmaid dress, and they were commenting on how good it was now her and adam are back together and they may be hearing wedding bells!

N+icole
12-05-2008, 21:48
Read about this a while ago,then I realised I din't actually know they were dating anyway nevermind engaged!